Battlefield 2142: Northern Strike PC

8.9

1. NewfD.
    Jun 21, 2007
    This game is a must buy to anyone who loves battlefield and then some, it is the best EA game I know of to date and is number one right now on my charts!
  2. JimD.
    Mar 6, 2007
    Great booster pack, new vehicles add a whole new level of gameplay, the new maps are very cool (I enjoyed the titan docking station in the beta :) Well worth the cash. I have mine on pre order.
  3. SomeGuy
    Mar 7, 2007
    The fact is that despite its shortcomings the level of integration that Northern Strike provides to 2142 content is unparalleled among all the booster packs that have come before it. It's true that DICE could have been a bit more adventurous in the content they selected for Northern Strike, but trust me it was the best we could get DICE to make. I really hope this pack starts to get The fact is that despite its shortcomings the level of integration that Northern Strike provides to 2142 content is unparalleled among all the booster packs that have come before it. It's true that DICE could have been a bit more adventurous in the content they selected for Northern Strike, but trust me it was the best we could get DICE to make. I really hope this pack starts to get the respect it deserves. Expand
  4. ThomasN.
    May 31, 2009
    Greatest game I have ever played. Worth every penny, I have played for over 100 hours and am still not bored. Love it.
  5. PeterB.
    Jun 12, 2007
    The biggest thing this booster pack provides is quicker access to unlocks, as well as new unlocks that can drastically affect gameplay. The mine bait grenade for instance, can turn the tables quickly. The maps are decent, but largely more of the same. What Northern Strike really provides is a way for new people to gain access to the better weaposn in the game. I only hope they release a The biggest thing this booster pack provides is quicker access to unlocks, as well as new unlocks that can drastically affect gameplay. The mine bait grenade for instance, can turn the tables quickly. The maps are decent, but largely more of the same. What Northern Strike really provides is a way for new people to gain access to the better weaposn in the game. I only hope they release a combined edition soon. Expand
  6. Sep 11, 2015
    Great game.. Hours and hours of gameplay.. Ground forces conquest mode or or Titan mode with tons of modern yet believable vehicles. 38 total maps in the new game fix!

Game is up and running after the Gamespy Shut Down. Goto Battlefield2142.co for all the information from start to finish.
  7. Nov 10, 2015
    Best Battlefield ever. I played this game every day and every second of my life. The game was so good, i lved the Titan modus and the future. Hope they do a new Battlefield 2142 (Battlefield 2143). It would be really cool, because Battlefield 2142 was so amazing, its sad that they closed the servers.

1. The quality of the content on offer is above cynical expectation - in fact, I'll come right out and say it: Northern Strike is a good expansion pack. [Apr 2007, p.79]
  2. Northern Strike is a polished offering, a lot more than the token handful of stuff draped around the glinting trophy of new unlocks it could have been.
  3. A booster pack that adds just enough to satiate hunger before a proper expansion is released. All BF2142 owners should own this. Cheap price, too.