1.7

Overwhelming dislike- based on 208 Ratings

1. Jun 25, 2013
    I love this game. It's incredibly fun and somewhat difficult, but all-in-all an awesome game. But, you have to buy funds, which is a B*TCH because without them, you can pretty much do nothing.
  2. Nov 20, 2011
    Those who like to have Battlefield Experience of multiplayer. This is good way to have it. It is free and does need a gaming computer to play.If you have a good internet connection you should be fine. But I find some of the special weapons overpriced but it OK.
  3. Oct 23, 2012
    As a free online game it would be hard to find a better one than this. The game has so many options to customize your soldier with weapons, attachments, or clothing that you could play a different one every time you went on there is you like. There is little to no hacker abuse and the community is mostly positive. I personally love this game and will continue to support it.

1. Oct 20, 2011
    With graphics, gameplay and an approach to female gamers from the past, this game is just average. Battlefield: Play4Free is free to play, but my time is worth a lot more than this and I want my money back.
  2. Oct 20, 2011
    Sink in some moolah or you'll struggle. [July 2011, p.93]
  3. Oct 20, 2011
    A decent core game despite its stripped down status.