Bejeweled 3 PC

8.1

1. Jul 27, 2014
    Before you bomb my house, lemme just explain my low 1/10 rating. First of all, match 3 is probably THE most overused concepts in video games, so bejeweled pretty much sucked, but then popcap went on to make multiple sequels! I see why people like this game, it's a fun concept (for about 5 minutes) and I guess the gameplay works, but it just doesn't work for me. Sorry popcap, but I hateBefore you bomb my house, lemme just explain my low 1/10 rating. First of all, match 3 is probably THE most overused concepts in video games, so bejeweled pretty much sucked, but then popcap went on to make multiple sequels! I see why people like this game, it's a fun concept (for about 5 minutes) and I guess the gameplay works, but it just doesn't work for me. Sorry popcap, but I hate this, and I don't see how your level of quality gaming can go down so fast. (Plants vs. Zombies May 5 2009 - Bejeweled 3 Dec 7 2010) Expand
  2. Oct 25, 2014
    Fun but very time consuming. I like all popcap games but this one can be a little difficult.

You're only goal is to reach as many levels as you can without running out of matches? Kind of boring and the game gets boring after playing 20 hours straight, nothing seems to change. The three in a row match seems super popular, every time I think I'm about to run out of matches but come to

The three in a row match seems super popular, every time I think I'm about to run out of matches but come to find out that 1 match is still possible, every time. The qube that explodes one specific type of jewel when selected and the four in a row match seem to be getting less rare each level I go up. Getting easier as I progress??

I'm at 260,000 points on level 25 in ZEN. I feel I should have more than this. Bejeweled is a game with a bunch of different games built inside of it however I don't see much of a big difference with them all, the same objective and concept applies for all of them, nothing different. Music get's annoying after only a few hours, only 2 or 3 different ones in cycle.

Good point and click game but extremely slow for me... So: 3/10

1. PC PowerPlay
    Feb 11, 2011
    Still one of the most polished and purely addictive games around. You know exactly why you're here. [Feb 2011, p.61]
  2. Jan 27, 2011
    There are plenty of similarities between the latest and previous incarnations, but PopCap have achieved their brief of introducing innovative ideas while maintaining the classic Bejeweled gameplay we know and love.
  3. Jan 13, 2011
    If you've played any previous version of Bejeweled, then Bejeweled 3 consists of exactly the mental image you're formulating right now. PopCap know they can't fix something that isn't broken.