5.8

Oct 5, 2005
    Above average FPS.
  3. DonK
    Oct 15, 2005
    I cant believe some of these reviews. The AI in my opinion is better than HL2 and similiar to Fear and Far cry. They give GTA SA high reviews (Just for being a clone of its previous three games with its dated engine) but cut down a quality FPS like BOS is just typical of these reviewers. If you own a good gaming rig this game is well worth the money.
  4. BobK.
    Oct 7, 2005
    This is a near perfect masterpiece of FPS action with a new twist! Betting! I'm happy to say betting works, and works well, and adds a whole new level of detail to a tired genre.
  5. TonyCaravella
    Sep 4, 2005
    This is an excellent game...great gameplay, great idea (betting on soldiers), and awesome graphics. The only flaws that I didnt like was the skin was a bit unrealistic. It was much to shiny, and the blood needs to be improved a bit as well. Those are the only cons I found. Its a must-have for anyone who found counter-strike and unreal tournament an enjoyable experience
  6. AndrewM.
    Jun 28, 2006
    I'm running P4 with X800XT, Audigy 2 and 1.5GB...I've had no problems with the game at all. Plus I bought it at sale 50% off...I'm quite happy with the look and feel of the game and the storyline is good. It doesn't have the tension like FEAR or D3 but is fun and stylistic.

1. Bet on Soldier would have been a great game had it not been for the poor computer AI, lack of variety in the models and the abysmal loading times/lag. Great levels, a smart presentation and immersing sound coupled with the betting aspect makes the game stand out in the crowd.
  2. The progressive nature of the game will test the skilled player and you soon find out that the support soldiers you choose, the way you equip yourself, is very very important. Bet on Soldier is hard but then again presenting a challenge worth fighting through makes it even more appealing.
  3. Edge Magazine
    Bet On Soldier’s non-linearity of progression, its riot-shield combat and internationally ranging scenarios suggest a game that might well have looked exciting on the drawing board. The final production, however, will leave anyone better off putting their money on the dogs. [Nov 2005, p.112]