3.7

1. Apr 27, 2012
    The developers must've had a cat paw up their ass with a tentical dick inserted in their mouth. They should've called it Big Dicks: Over the Top ****
  2. Aug 25, 2011
    This game should be archived as the sole representation of our entire existence and cast out into the cold reaches of space to show all life in the universe what mankind was created to make, which is a masterpiece thousands of years in the making combining all of our collective knowledge and resources to make this game. It is so great of an achievement of mankind that I call it a game onlyThis game should be archived as the sole representation of our entire existence and cast out into the cold reaches of space to show all life in the universe what mankind was created to make, which is a masterpiece thousands of years in the making combining all of our collective knowledge and resources to make this game. It is so great of an achievement of mankind that I call it a game only for the lack of a word that would properly describe this gift from god. Expand
  3. Jun 28, 2011
    LOOOOL! Suppose I should give this a game a 1 for making me lmao! But a 1 would be far too generous! How did the developers release such an awful game, I'd love to see an interview with them on this game! lol
  4. HanonH
    Jan 4, 2010
    Simply stunning graphics, addictive gameplay, and intense plotline folded into one of the best pc games ever made. In my country of Ceylon, there was been petitions to even glorify this stunning game to sainthood. I already worship and make sacrifices to Big Rigs. A bit of goats blood, cinnamon, and dewdrops make it happy.
  5. KyleWibrig
    Jan 18, 2006
    This game is awesome. I used to be a total loser, but after Big Rigs I feel so much more winner! Why can't I vote more than 10 for this life changing game/
    Mar 10, 2004
    This is quite possibly the best game ever made, your like a truck and you have to beat another truck, in which the driver is too scared to drive. You have to out run the cops which are somewear in the game. oh yea one more thing terrorists but a trap on you truck, if you back up you get sucked into a vortex you cant get out of so watch out!
  7. paulb
    Apr 2, 2010
    way ahead of its time, big rigs revolutionized what racing is all about. its is so mesmerizing that even the AI is unable to begin the race because its in awe of the visual backgrounds presented in this game. Please buy this game and hope stellar stone releases a sequel to this amazing off road rampage!
  8. Walach
    Aug 11, 2008
    This game makes Half-Life 2 look bad.
  9. Sep 14, 2010
    there are not many games that can compete with the pure awesomeness that this game delivers. this is by far my favorite game ever. it excels in all aspects and is a perfect gift for both, casual, and hardcore gamers.
  10. Jan 14, 2017
    This game is so terribly broken and glitchy and such a complete disasterous mess that it became the probably funniest game ever. You can do whatever you want! Physics don't exist, you just drive through everything and manage to fly of the map with 1000 hpm ON REVERSE!

Its so bad and ridiculous and this what makes this game so unbelievable funny and legendary.
  11. Jun 22, 2017
    Worst game ever! I can even make a better game this one. This game is worst of the worst games!!!!!! The game is lame, and the developers are lame. Everything is lame!!
  12. Oct 1, 2016
    I always win in the game! 0
  13. JimR.
    Oct 18, 2006
    My roommate just bought this game and trust me, do not play it. Now I have a new comeback, Example: I may have forgotten to do that college paper, but YOU bought big rigs.
  14. GaryK
    Jul 27, 2010
    This is a horrible successor to the first game. The balancing is way off, and even at the lowest settings more than 30 on-screen enemies brings my computer to an absolute crawl. What a waste.
  15. Jan 4, 2016
    The people who gave this game perfect to good scores are desperate for attention trolls. This game lacks collision dectection, it has glitched racing AI and has terrible physics. You can drive up hills without losing speed, you can drive through just about anything and the sometimes the other racers don't even drive. This game is one big glitch.And don't get me started on how the truckThe people who gave this game perfect to good scores are desperate for attention trolls. This game lacks collision dectection, it has glitched racing AI and has terrible physics. You can drive up hills without losing speed, you can drive through just about anything and the sometimes the other racers don't even drive. This game is one big glitch.And don't get me started on how the truck sound. Big Rigs: Over the Road racing is buggy, unfinished mess that makes you wonder "Is this really a video game?" Expand
  16. Apr 25, 2017
    Ahead of its time, Big Rigs shows all the signs of a post-modern game. Following in the footsteps of games like MGS2, Stellar Stone clearly wanted a game that would knock down boundaries and make us question the very existence of video games.

From a collision detection that represents the freedom we ourselves wish we had in real life, to the deliberate decision to make every person who completes the track a winner. The AI was purposely programmed to not move at all in early editions, acting as a metaphor: if we put down the controller, does the game really exist at all? Apparent "glitches" have been precisely programmed to tick all the boxes of a "bad" video game. Again, begging the question: Are we playing the game, or is the game playing us? Are we actually the ones in a video game?

Most clear of all has been the expert marketing campaign based on word of mouth. The game is so "bad", it has actually out-sold genuinely bad games and more than made back the $15,000 it cost to make. There appear to be cues taken from the infamous film "The Room"; many top Youtube reviewers have reviewed the game as a result, many people have done speed runs, increasing revenues even more.

How people can see this as poor is beyond me. It was a statement way ahead of its time, pushing the envelope for artform gaming. In these days of day-one patches and ridiculous focus on DLC, it's back to basics design is more relevant than ever and a reminder of the kind of video game we are heading towards.
  17. Jul 6, 2017
    Have you ever entered a cheat code that when entered caused you to go as fast as the speed of life and deny the laws of physics??? Well, that's this game. There is no collision detection so you can go inside signs. Bet you won't die.
  18. LukeM.
    Oct 31, 2006
    Best Game Ever!!!!
  19. PhillipV.
    Jan 25, 2007
    Wow. That wasn't a good wow by the way. The minute I started playing Big Rigs my brain popped. That wow was escaping gas. The most fun you could have playing this game is shooting it numerous times with various weapons.
  20. AB
    Nov 17, 2004
    This is the worst piece of atrocious crap ever released. I felt like I was going to hell for playing a game so bad. Graphics? Pathetic. This game can only be called "butt-ugly." Sound? Awful. The sound of a jackhammer is more entertaining than that of this game. Gameplay? Abysmal. This game feels uncomfortable to no end. Collision detection? None. Try to ride over a hill and you go This is the worst piece of atrocious crap ever released. I felt like I was going to hell for playing a game so bad. Graphics? Pathetic. This game can only be called "butt-ugly." Sound? Awful. The sound of a jackhammer is more entertaining than that of this game. Gameplay? Abysmal. This game feels uncomfortable to no end. Collision detection? None. Try to ride over a hill and you go through it. AI? The opponent doesn't even move! One of my worst life experiences. Ever. Expand
  21. DomB.
    Nov 25, 2004
    Dunno what you people have against this game it still beats all the superman and batman games!!
  22. EvilDruid
    Jul 22, 2006
    0 seems to be the lowest this board goes. Too bad. The only reason I bothered to play this was I had a duty weekend in a port that was dull to start and someone left the disk in the desk. (Looked like it had been there for some time.) The best review I can give this game goes like this: If during a party you happen to run out of the AOL 'drink coasters' you will have an extra 0 seems to be the lowest this board goes. Too bad. The only reason I bothered to play this was I had a duty weekend in a port that was dull to start and someone left the disk in the desk. (Looked like it had been there for some time.) The best review I can give this game goes like this: If during a party you happen to run out of the AOL 'drink coasters' you will have an extra one for a spair. Further if anyone on the design team ever comes to you for a job as a software designer (or mailroom clerk) smile politly and offer them directions to the local VoTec school and suggest a training course or 3. Expand
  23. IlVhan
    Jan 16, 2007
    Never mind. This game doesn't even look like it was finished before they put it on the shelves. With no sound, a few dull songs, and horrible graphics, I can't say this deserves anything higher than a.
  24. Apr 1, 2014
    Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Very High Quality
  25. Mar 2, 2015
    Even if it seems cool to drive through many things, but this doesn't even include crash effects. This is, as I should say, a truckload of glitches. You drive though bridges, even from above, hills should've slowed you down, driving in reverse in a speed of 2005 mph is too mind crazing, and no level boundaries. This game is so bad that you can get dumb after playing it for 30 minutes.
  26. Jul 9, 2017
    This game has opened my mind to indeed discover the reason for both my existence and the existence of all other lifeforms and matter in the universe, and how such things came into creation in the first place, and indeed the steps I took in life that led to me discovering this incredible masterpiece. Being able to spin a 'Big Rig' in reverse at 43289432732894 mph has truly proven to be aThis game has opened my mind to indeed discover the reason for both my existence and the existence of all other lifeforms and matter in the universe, and how such things came into creation in the first place, and indeed the steps I took in life that led to me discovering this incredible masterpiece. Being able to spin a 'Big Rig' in reverse at 43289432732894 mph has truly proven to be a life and soul-altering experience, the memories of which will be carried to my grave. Nothing can describe the euphoria that such activities within this game have brought about, and has led me tom wonder how it has been physically possible to create this sheer jewel of a game. And if that is not enough, the game delivers the message you have been waiting your entire life to hear: "You're Winner". What a true gift this Earth has been given. Expand
  27. Mar 25, 2014
    This is the kinda thing you DO NOT WANNA TOUCH OR BUY, because, giving 40$ for this is ridicolous.
    Gameplay consists of no music, broken AI, no hit detection, and the "amusing" You're Winner screen. Did I mention that you can drive on steep hills and drive out of the map? No matter how random all this sounds, this is a funny game. I enjoyed. If you want a cheap laugh and some mediocre fun, download it, don't buy, please.
  28. Nov 4, 2013
    If there was ever a list of games to avoid, this game would come out on top. Almost everything about this game is bad although it is good for a laugh. The graphics, gameplay, sound…. It’s supposed to be a racing game and the AI truck doesn't even move!!! The game also doesn't have collision detection so you can go right through buildings (don't imitate what you can do in games in real lifeIf there was ever a list of games to avoid, this game would come out on top. Almost everything about this game is bad although it is good for a laugh. The graphics, gameplay, sound…. It’s supposed to be a racing game and the AI truck doesn't even move!!! The game also doesn't have collision detection so you can go right through buildings (don't imitate what you can do in games in real life kids) You are also able to accelerate up completely vertical mountains at no loss of speed and are able to break suddenly even if travelling at fast speed. I must admit though it would be pretty cool if I could climb vertical mountains in real life without loss of speed. Where can I get myself one of these trucks? The best thing about this game though is that it makes a great present for someone you hate or want to torture. Don’t egg their house or their car or set fire to their letterbox; just give them a copy of Big Rigs. They’ll be sorry they ever messed around with you! Expand
  29. Sep 15, 2013
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Heh Heh even though this game sucks major crap the glitches in the game like the reverse glitch is so darn funny XD. If you want a game that's playable don't buy this but if you want this to laugh your ass off at the glitches go on ahead its a load of fun to mess around with. Other than that my final score is 0 because..... JustOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Heh Heh even though this game sucks major crap the glitches in the game like the reverse glitch is so darn funny XD. If you want a game that's playable don't buy this but if you want this to laugh your ass off at the glitches go on ahead its a load of fun to mess around with. Other than that my final score is 0 because..... Just look the game up and you will see what im talking about. Expand
  30. Sep 13, 2014
    I must say, it's hilarious how bad this game is. Although the reversing, wall-driving, and other messed up aspects of the game brought me to tears because I was laughing so much, I can't give this game more than a 1. It gets a 1, and not a 0, because it's a funny game. But it's also a fail.
  31. Aug 11, 2014
    I feel sorry for people who bought this game actually expecting something. Nothing in this game works. I don't think the programmers of this game actually knew how to program. The only pro I can think of this game is the famous quote when you win. "You're winner". That instantly made my life better. Everything else is a con. All in all it's not a bad game. It's a horrible and horrendousI feel sorry for people who bought this game actually expecting something. Nothing in this game works. I don't think the programmers of this game actually knew how to program. The only pro I can think of this game is the famous quote when you win. "You're winner". That instantly made my life better. Everything else is a con. All in all it's not a bad game. It's a horrible and horrendous game. It's not even a game. Expand
  32. Jun 21, 2016
    why there so many trolls in this bltch, giving this gaym 10 just to troll a shlty gaym no 1 give a shlt.
    plz trolls if u want to be useful go troll call of duty rooms or other AAA gayms that payed critics to give em descent score.
  33. Jun 25, 2014
    ...uh...i don't know where to begin.
    maybe how did they let this pass?
    This looks like its in the very first alpha stage. not even CLOSE to a complete game.
  34. Feb 10, 2015
    You're winner! 100% of the time! The entire game is a glitch, and it lacks very basic features of a game like AI, Sound effects, and a limit to the acceleration on the reverse gear. This game is absolutely terrible, But it's fun for at least awhile, And it will make you laugh your ass off. This game may be better then other **** games like spitfire heroes, But false advertisement on theYou're winner! 100% of the time! The entire game is a glitch, and it lacks very basic features of a game like AI, Sound effects, and a limit to the acceleration on the reverse gear. This game is absolutely terrible, But it's fun for at least awhile, And it will make you laugh your ass off. This game may be better then other **** games like spitfire heroes, But false advertisement on the physical box, and lack of basic features of a game automatically scores a 0.
    Though, It should be noted I would rather be reversing 100x the speed of light, and going through everything while laughing my ass off Then playing a frustratingly bad and broken game such as spitfire heroes, Or Ride to Hell Retribution.
  35. Nov 28, 2013
    There's only one reason to buy this game: To have a fun time making fun of it. The graphics are hilariously stupid, the AI is dumber than rocks, a map doesn't even work at all, hilarious misplaced stuff, tons of glitches (Like the infamous "Reverse" glitch) and you can go though anything (No physics) Seriously, even a monkey could have made this game better.
  36. Nov 9, 2013
    There is nothing redeeming in Big Rigs, except the fact that it's so bad it's funny. The AI is so bad, the opponent cars refuse to move. You can literally drive through buildings and off the track, and there are just so much better games out there.
  37. Nov 14, 2013
    Clearly the game didn't go through the actual tests needed before release, if anything this game was something that really was rushed; the design was horrible and most, maps are repetitive too. The only thing this game created was laughter due to the coding being so horrible that you could probably go as fast as the speed of light just by reversing.

Next time someone is to make a game,

Next time someone is to make a game, put it through the basic tests it needs.
  38. Nov 16, 2013
    i gave it a one to award it for being the worst game ever. there are very few things that are as bad as big rigs is the though of big rigs 2 being released or listening to wrecking ball. talking of wrecking balls someone should use a wrecking ball on this game because its so f*cked up
  39. Nov 30, 2013
    If you DONT BUY THIS GAME, I will give you a trophy and say YOURE WINNER! This is BY FAR THE WORST VIDEO GAME EVER MADE. From the grammar, you can dive through walls, your opponent doesn't move, and there is no sound. This game shouldn't be qualified as a video game! It should be qualified as trash!
  40. Mar 22, 2014
    This game is a game that looks like and is pre-alpha. You can escape the game, the opponent racer doesn't move. Do not trust the positive reviews. They are trolls.
  41. Feb 15, 2014
    Why the f**k would someone buy a glitchy game ? I don't judge the game by it's graphics (it looks like an ordinary game of it's time ) but it's full of nonsensely glitches .
  42. Jan 4, 2014
    This has got to be one of the worst games ever. The only reason I'm not giving it a 0 is because it is hilariously bad. There is no collision, and you can literally go up a cliff face and not lose any speed. The only bit that kind of works is the AI opponent, and even that tends to break. If you go in reverse, you will accelerate to speeds well over Mach 2. But then, as soon as you releaseThis has got to be one of the worst games ever. The only reason I'm not giving it a 0 is because it is hilariously bad. There is no collision, and you can literally go up a cliff face and not lose any speed. The only bit that kind of works is the AI opponent, and even that tends to break. If you go in reverse, you will accelerate to speeds well over Mach 2. But then, as soon as you release the back arrow key, you stop. If you actually manage to finish a race, you get a picture of a trophy(that could've very easily been from Google Images) and a lame message-"YOU'RE WINNER". I then tried to race again, on a different track. I instantly won. I seriously loaded up the map, watched the countdown, and I won. This game is embarrassingly bad, however, if you need a quick laugh, pick it up. I guarantee you that you will nearly fall off your chair laughing at how bad it is. Expand
  43. Apr 7, 2014
    Worst game ever made!!! DON'T BUY THIS IF YOU SEE IT! DON'T PLAY IT IF YOU BOUGHT IT! IT'S THE WORST GAME!!! WORST THAN E.T., WORST THAN ANY OTHER GAMES!
  44. Feb 9, 2014
    If there was ever a reason for the 0 rating on Metacritic it was made for this game. The game is broken. No arguments, no questions asked, just plain broken. The game has become notoriously famous for being the worst game ever made and I think it is fair to say that it is worthy of such fame.
  45. Feb 20, 2014
    Even if you wish to play this game for a little parody fun, just don't. It's not worth $2 or 10 minutes of your time. No collision detection (including bridges), horrible graphics, going up a 90 degree slope without loss of traction and into grey space, and non-existent AI make this "game" some of the worst software ever released.
  46. Mar 16, 2014
    this is the most horrible thing i ever seen in my whole life...bad graphics ,bad sound, bad driving mechanics..this is the worst game ever made by far
  47. Mar 21, 2014
    What the **** man what the hell mother **** jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus **** Christ.
  48. Mar 25, 2014
    This is by far the worst game i have ever seen, i feel sad for the people who bought this thing called a "game", you can go through walls, through houses, and when you back up you can go over 9000 MPH, there is no "cops" as they say is in the game, and this isn't even a racing game cause the other car was not programed to even move, this should have been named "Big rigs beta".
  49. May 27, 2014
    This game is... broken. That's it. Broken. This is THE worst thing I have ever seen in gaming. It's life puke up a donkey's ass! What a **** of **** **** I would rather eat snot and diarrhea vomited out of a buffalo's dick.
  50. Aug 8, 2014
    es el peor juego de carreras que eh jugado es una mierda llamada juego que ni eso debería ser mas bien seria un pedazo de mierda sin procesar apenas es funcional en el sentido de nada y muchos bugs es una mierda
  51. Sep 23, 2014
    It's so bad, it's good. A must have if you want to make fun of a game with friends. Sure the game itself sucks. But you can go at -1 000 000 000 MPH! In reverse! IN A BIG *** TRUCK!!!
  52. Jun 17, 2014
    Amazingly bad! Big rigs looks like something a 3 year old with programming knowledge would make. It completely lacks game play, fun and effort. Games like this push the boundary's for a game to exist, This definitely is in my top 10 worst games ever along with Plumbers don't wear ties and E.T.

- John Merecon, 2014
  53. Jul 14, 2014
    You're winner! Thats what it says when you finish, NO MATTER WHAT. 1/5 maps doesn't load, you can drive on nothing, and you drive THROUGH all objects and obstacles.
  54. Jul 20, 2014
    Usually, I would give a very lengthy review, but what is there to review? This isn't even a game! Even if you somehow do say this is a game, IT IS THE WORST GAME OF ALL TIME, PERIOD!!!
  55. Jul 25, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This is probably the second to worst game ever released. I would have given it a 1, but the demand over-ceased.

Yeah. this is a terrible game. You drive through everything except a helicopter, you go through and under the levitating bridge,where the water has a suicide seizure, every course is the same except the one THAT CRASHES, terrible grammar, terrible physics, terrible logic, you can drive out of the course into limbo, the lamp-posts are a childish, LSD dream emulator-ish colour, sarcastic positive ratings, you can accelerate up the walls, the truck is spiderman, photoshopped headlights that float off the car, "ultranav" glitches, the time exceeds the border, the "PNT" exceeds the border, no matter what, there is always a lap one, sometimes the taillights are on the back doors, the other truck doesn't move, and if it does, it only stops before the finish line, you can't lose, trucks are now cars, and you can go in reverse so fast that you crack time and space apart. Nobody can lose, everybody's "winner".
  56. Aug 12, 2014
    This Game was planned and developed as an outstanding game produced by "The War-Z" -Developer Sergej Titov, one of the greatest game inventor of all times, beside John Romero (Daikata/ Metascore so good, there is none) and Michael Berlyn (Bubsy 3D, outstanding game).

The Pro's: 1. Astonishing physics, perfect balanced gravity, just as real! 2. Breathtaking vehicle design, unbelievable

The Pro's:
    1. Astonishing physics, perfect balanced gravity, just as real!
    2. Breathtaking vehicle design, unbelievable reverse and brake system!
    3. Terrain with high quality textures never seen before and after!
    4. Ultra-intelligent A.I., really difficult challenges and a police, so busy to chase others, you'll never see them.
    5. The giant game world! Who need's a 150 qkm^2 GTA V map, if you have the endless racing world of Big Rigs. There won't be an end!
    6. 5 Different complete locations for variety and much fun.
    7. 5 Unique cars, giving you a superb variety!
    8. Endless fun, laughs, teardrops.
    9. The low price of just 70$ quit, a must buy for everyone!

Experience your own Big Rigs story in your way!
    So why do you wait? Buy it! Hust buy it!
  57. Feb 29, 2016
    This game... Is not a game. Some of these people are just joking, this game is disgusting... I'm shocked... I never knew someone could call this train wreck a "Game" don't buy this and save your money on something better, heck don't even download this game for free! It's not worth your time, effort or money.
  58. Aug 19, 2014
    I can't come up with a review, so here's a bunch of le lenny faces ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  59. Oct 3, 2014
    Big rigs is simply so **** that it has positive reviews. This may sound insane, but it's true. The game is so laughably bad that it becomes funny. To mention a few of the problems: Only 3 usable trucks (All of witch are the same), 6 stages (3 of the don't work), Literaly NO collisions (You can drive right into solid objects and pass right through them), the AI can't move (Literaly), thereBig rigs is simply so **** that it has positive reviews. This may sound insane, but it's true. The game is so laughably bad that it becomes funny. To mention a few of the problems: Only 3 usable trucks (All of witch are the same), 6 stages (3 of the don't work), Literaly NO collisions (You can drive right into solid objects and pass right through them), the AI can't move (Literaly), there is no max speed for reverse, allowing you to pretty much reinact "Back to the future". These are just SOME of the few problems. The game is so insufferably bad that people are actualy writing positive reviews for **** and giggles. The only reason for you to play the game is to laugh at the horrid nature of it. One does not PLAY big rigs. You have the horror of it burned into the walls of your soul. Expand
  60. Oct 6, 2014
    This game has changed me from a man to a big rig racer I LOVE THIS GAME SO MUCH IT IS THE GREATEST GAME OF ALL TIME.! PLEASE REMAKE IT FOR THE NEW CONSOLES SO WE CAN RELIVE THE AMAZING
  61. Jan 21, 2015
    You're winner hahahaha. This is the worst game ever people.
  62. Feb 12, 2015
    Really. This is one of the worst games ever made. If this was game of the year then I would go facepalm. AVGN is right. You can't release something that's not finished
  63. Mar 6, 2015
    This game is, without a doubt, one of the worst video games ever made. But it really entertained me and most of the people who know it for at least a short amount of time. For me that's worth one point.
  64. Aug 24, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Big Rigs tells the touching story of two determined drivers, so determined that they will drive through bridges, over water, and even up walls to unlock their destiny. It inspired me, and I don't think any game has come close to telling such an emotionally affecting story. Prepare to cry though, because the part when the second driver runs out of gas is quite possibly the saddest moment in gaming history. Expand
  65. Dec 16, 2016
    This trash is even a game? Unbelievable! This type of game my 8 year-old can even make a clone of this easily. It has no physics, no AI, a person who hasn't learn programming can even make this game. WTF! This game is even worse than E.T.
  66. Jan 12, 2016
    ...Lol? So like, were the developers high or lazy? I couldn't tell the difference after merely glancing at 5 seconds of gameplay from watching Angry Video Game Nerd.
  67. Mar 26, 2016
    If I had two words on exactly this game with the huge amount of unauthorized grammar this game has, it'd be... "YOU'RE LOSER !" Looks like Deep Crimson is no longer relevant to bother at anymore.
  68. CWL
    Jan 2, 2016
    This is that type of game you get your friends as a joke. The only redeeming factor is that there is so much garbage it makes for good riffing material. 10/10
  69. Jan 13, 2016
    Why does this exist?? why?? Who in their right mind was like "This is SUCH a good game"? Bear in mind that people tested this game! People had to say "Yes, this is good for selling". Why???????????
  70. Feb 8, 2016
    While I would give this game a 10 solely for the fact that you can recreate Star Trek just by going backwards and accelerating to Warp 9, I have to give it a 0 for the fact that whoever the hell designed the sound ran off with the developers' money and never came back.
  71. Jun 6, 2016
    This game is terrible. Normally, the cpu's just stay in place or let you win. One track isn't even pickable. You can go straight through things. You go backwards faster than forwards. And lastly, the infamous youre winner screen all make this game super terrible
  72. Apr 20, 2016
    This is easily one of the worst games ever made. You can literally drive through anything in this game and going up a hill makes you go even faster! You can even escape the game by just going in one direction until you're in the Void. You can accelerate infinitely if you go in reverse! Don't even think about losing, because your opponent will either never move or stop before the finish line.
  73. Jul 17, 2016
    No no no there cannot be positive reviews about this piece of dog crap! They MUST be joking. This game has bad graphics and mediocre controls. It also is glitchy and you can GO THREW ANYTHING! The person your versing rather doesn't move or stops before the finish line to announce Your Winner! This game probably took 8 weeks or a bit less and this game is crap. Worst racer of all time no doubt.
  74. Jun 23, 2016
    The worst game ever. You can't lose this game because YOU'RE ALWAYS WINNER! You see the box and you thing that is a great game but when you open it and load it you see this **** full of **** There aren't collisions, you can move faster in reverse than forwarding. I saw a video showing the max speed of truck while reversing, it was 12,3 undecillions (where 1 undecillion =The worst game ever. You can't lose this game because YOU'RE ALWAYS WINNER! You see the box and you thing that is a great game but when you open it and load it you see this **** full of **** There aren't collisions, you can move faster in reverse than forwarding. I saw a video showing the max speed of truck while reversing, it was 12,3 undecillions (where 1 undecillion = 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,00­0,000,000) Expand
  75. Oct 19, 2016
    I am legitimately baffled that someone found this acceptable. Just. How? How do you look at this and think "Yes, this can compete on the shelves"? Just. HOW?! WHY?! WHO?!
  76. Jul 16, 2016
    Creators are retarded.Truck is supposed to be your opponent but he doesn't move.You can drive through earth,buildings and that's really retarded.This game shouldn't ever exist.
  77. Sep 12, 2016
    Its the worst pc game I've ever played when i was playing the game it crashed when i just pressed the tab button and when that happened i was like what the hell just happened. Another time is when i was going backwards even though i know u go faster in reverse the truck went almost 50 thousand miles per hour backwards and get this i have a 2000 dollar rig and it couldnt run it normally soIts the worst pc game I've ever played when i was playing the game it crashed when i just pressed the tab button and when that happened i was like what the hell just happened. Another time is when i was going backwards even though i know u go faster in reverse the truck went almost 50 thousand miles per hour backwards and get this i have a 2000 dollar rig and it couldnt run it normally so i had to manually set vsync on in my gpu setting and it played a bit better after that. Expand
  78. Oct 13, 2016
    This thing is actually charged for a price when it is out and the only good thing is there are NO microtransactions unlike the same company's other end time creation Infestation: Survivor Stories. If this game would be released in 2016 it would be pretty much the end of the gaming industry. God is at least generous enough to make it come into the fray in 2003 where the internet is stillThis thing is actually charged for a price when it is out and the only good thing is there are NO microtransactions unlike the same company's other end time creation Infestation: Survivor Stories. If this game would be released in 2016 it would be pretty much the end of the gaming industry. God is at least generous enough to make it come into the fray in 2003 where the internet is still developing and i was still 7 years old.

God is a two-faced god.
  79. Jan 8, 2017
    This is the best game hands down. The graphics compete with the Xbox 1, the gameplay is better than Half-Life 2, the music is greater than Undertale's amazing music, and the quality beats Nintendo.
  80. Jan 3, 2017
    Just Terrible, awful as heck, if you look in the dictionary of games and look at the word "broken" you will find the words "big rigs: over the road racing, Burn This Game
  81. Jun 11, 2017
    A masterpiece of contemporary artwork. Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
  82. Mar 23, 2017
    Why does this game even exist? People love to debate what the worst game ever made is, and they typically end up saying that it's Superman 64, E.T., or any of the Zelda CD-I games. However, this game is worse than any of those because it is the furthest thing from a completed game to ever to be released to the public. There is no music, no challenge (the AI truck driver never moves), zeroWhy does this game even exist? People love to debate what the worst game ever made is, and they typically end up saying that it's Superman 64, E.T., or any of the Zelda CD-I games. However, this game is worse than any of those because it is the furthest thing from a completed game to ever to be released to the public. There is no music, no challenge (the AI truck driver never moves), zero collision detection (meaning you will not crash into anything, you will just go right through it), terrible track design, completely illogical physics, courses that will crash the game if selected, and worst of all, the ability to drive outside the boundaries of the courses to nothing (basically you enter limbo). I would love to ask the people that created this game just what exactly they were thinking when they decided to release this game as it was. This game may not have caused a video game crash or killed an entire franchise, but it certainly has all the factors that a game needs in order for it to be considered the absolute worst game ever created. Expand
  83. Mar 11, 2017
    Absolute Masterpiece.. Forget GTA IV, forget GTA V, forget Super Mario Galaxy 2, forget Mario Golf (GBC), forget Ocarina of Time, forget Skyward Sword, forget MGSV, forget Uncharted 3, forget The Last of Us, forget Undertale, forget BoTW, this game is the best game over the years!!!
  84. Mar 13, 2017
    There isn't a better game than this one, it's by far the most underrated piece of art ever created, you can spend 10 hours each day on this game and not feel like you have wasted and second of your life. ABSOLUTELY AWESOME, I give it a strong 10/10.
  85. Mar 31, 2017
    omgggs thisg iss thee bestest games ive evur pleyed hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  86. Apr 3, 2017
    My Mom bot thes gayme for me and itz soe amayezing. Luve you momny. This is the best game that evre eggsisted! I reely like the muolteplayer on theis game
  87. Jun 27, 2017
    This is the best racing game I've ever played. what more needs to be said? it's been parised by every indivisual who has ever touched it. This game is so badass, the truck doesn't even bother going through a bridge properly, the game's THAT mind blowing. Not even the AI can take in this awesome game, as it just stays there, staring in awe at the best game ever, period, This game doesn'tThis is the best racing game I've ever played. what more needs to be said? it's been parised by every indivisual who has ever touched it. This game is so badass, the truck doesn't even bother going through a bridge properly, the game's THAT mind blowing. Not even the AI can take in this awesome game, as it just stays there, staring in awe at the best game ever, period, This game doesn't work properly at all because it's THAT powerful and innovative. Pick this up now and prepare to be amazed Expand
  88. Feb 1, 2014
    I used to be an alcoholic, balding, overweight, white collar employee with no direction in life. My wife divorced me and my mother killed herself shortly before my 34th birthday. I was about to jump off of the golden gate bridge when, like a sign from god above, a copy of big rigs: over the road racing fell and hit me on the head. I fell backward off of the railing and my new life began. II used to be an alcoholic, balding, overweight, white collar employee with no direction in life. My wife divorced me and my mother killed herself shortly before my 34th birthday. I was about to jump off of the golden gate bridge when, like a sign from god above, a copy of big rigs: over the road racing fell and hit me on the head. I fell backward off of the railing and my new life began. I soon began playing the game that saved my life, and I found soon after that I had discovered the essence of life itself. The astounding graphics and stupendous physics engine present in this modern masterpiece allowed me to locate my purpose in life; before now I used to snort black tar heroin through a fire hose, and now, I am studying for my law degree, a ling-lost dream. This game is light-years ahead of its time, and it inspired me to take a step back and examine myself. The AI in the game taught me an important life lesson: if you never start the race, you will never achieve the levels of "you're winner." This game changed my life, and I hope that it changes yours, as well. Expand
  89. Dec 28, 2014
    This game is simply the best. The graphics are so good, making one want to drive around all day staring at the scenery, the AI is so perfectly designed, it even understands our desire to stare at the scenery and so it doesn't move. The game also obeys the laws of physics perfectly, especially when climbing mountains or reversing and the collision detection is out of this world.
  90. Apr 8, 2015
    Sanic can't go faster than a truck goin' 999999999999999999999 mph/km/h motha truckers
    Story:
    A truck vs. a hegehag named Sanic, who will win? Everyone picked Sanic but 1 picked the truck since it goes 9999999999999999999999999999999999999 mph. So the race began and the truck went backwards and it made it the finish line in 5 seconds while Sanic did 30 seconds
  91. Aug 18, 2014
    Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing is, simply put, the greatest video game ever made. I could talk for an eternity and still fall short of doing this amazing game justice. I can only lament the fact that a "10" is the highest available score, yet I take comfort in the fact that I am privileged to stand in awe of it's greatness for all time.

Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing blows every other

Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing blows every other video game out of the water and stands head and shoulders above the rest as the undisputed video game event of a lifetime.
  92. Jun 19, 2013
    One decade into its release, we're happily still waiting for that big fat Game of the Year award to plop down on this novelty piece of work. Words cannot describe Big Rigs' sheer awesomeness, as it's filled with an expansive world, so big the map is even incomplete! And the realism of today's lorries, like their lightning speed reverse gear, and go-through (but not see-through) bridgesOne decade into its release, we're happily still waiting for that big fat Game of the Year award to plop down on this novelty piece of work. Words cannot describe Big Rigs' sheer awesomeness, as it's filled with an expansive world, so big the map is even incomplete! And the realism of today's lorries, like their lightning speed reverse gear, and go-through (but not see-through) bridges makes this the most enjoyable experience to date on any PC! I recommend a try-before-you-buy. Expand
  93. Oct 17, 2013
    This game really stood out to me as one of the greatest games I've ever played. I love how the lights appear as though they're behind the truck. I love how you can reverse at outrageous speeds. I love how you can't actually lose. Being the loser at all my school sports days this really gave me a different outlook on life. It has suddenly become so easy to climb mountains and drive into anThis game really stood out to me as one of the greatest games I've ever played. I love how the lights appear as though they're behind the truck. I love how you can reverse at outrageous speeds. I love how you can't actually lose. Being the loser at all my school sports days this really gave me a different outlook on life. It has suddenly become so easy to climb mountains and drive into an endless void. What an astonishingly good game. Expand
  94. Nov 28, 2010
    The intense plot line combined with the brilliant online, sound an physics make Big Rigs the best game ever. My speakers blew up from the awesomeness of the sound, even on low settings I couldn't run it on my £5000 computer, my monitor wouldn't work because the game was running at 21080p. When I saw those fabled words at the end of the race, "You're Winner!" I broke down in aThe intense plot line combined with the brilliant online, sound an physics make Big Rigs the best game ever. My speakers blew up from the awesomeness of the sound, even on low settings I couldn't run it on my £5000 computer, my monitor wouldn't work because the game was running at 21080p. When I saw those fabled words at the end of the race, "You're Winner!" I broke down in a fit of joy and emotion that my life was complete, puts Gran Turismo 5 to shame. A must buy Expand
  95. Nov 5, 2013
    3,9 userscore is really too low for this game..
    It's like comparing it to DotA 2, which has a 3,7 userscore at the moment.
    This game is just way better than DotA2: - It doesn't have a bad community. - Trucks are balanced much better as the champions in DotA2. - Unit collision in DotA2 is overrated, works way better in Big Rigs. - Maps are better in Big Rigs. - Sound effects are
    3,9 userscore is really too low for this game..
    It's like comparing it to DotA 2, which has a 3,7 userscore at the moment.

This game is just way better than DotA2:
    - It doesn't have a bad community.
    - Trucks are balanced much better as the champions in DotA2.
    - Unit collision in DotA2 is overrated, works way better in Big Rigs.
    - Maps are better in Big Rigs.
    - Sound effects are supreme compared to DotA2's

Overall I think a game of this proportion should be at least comparable with games like Gran Turismo, GRID 2 and Forza Motorsport 3. Even though this Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing is way more superior as all these combined.
  96. Jan 1, 2014
    This game should never be touched. It should never be seen. It should never be in the presence of another... Anything. Slender man is scared of this game, satan worships it. The only reason it should exist is so it can be laughed at by YouTubers and their viewers.
  97. Jun 16, 2014
    i love this game it reminds me of true life. in a race my opponent wont move. it also taught me a valuable lesson. if i try to drive on a bridge i will go through it. this game is educational and teaches you physics ad is fun. buy this now
  98. Dec 7, 2014
    I am not a very religious man, but this game is truly divine intervention, it is so realistic it is uncanny as it appears to have taken on a life of it's own. the A.I. refuses to move in awe of the mastery the developers had to create this, mountains, valleys, the truck does not discriminate as it lets you drive anywhere, even break the sound barrier as you blast off into oblivion. theirI am not a very religious man, but this game is truly divine intervention, it is so realistic it is uncanny as it appears to have taken on a life of it's own. the A.I. refuses to move in awe of the mastery the developers had to create this, mountains, valleys, the truck does not discriminate as it lets you drive anywhere, even break the sound barrier as you blast off into oblivion. their is a special place in heaven for the producers and followers of this plethora of excellency. Expand
  99. Apr 11, 2015
    I often see negative reviews of this game and truly don't understand why. When I bought this game at the low price of 90$ I was overwhelmed with the level of detail and ingenuity this game introduced me to. I was in another dimension sitting alongside my Big Rig. Most nights I simply cannot sleep due to Big Rigs. It has given me a whole new perspective on life. I'd recommend this game forI often see negative reviews of this game and truly don't understand why. When I bought this game at the low price of 90$ I was overwhelmed with the level of detail and ingenuity this game introduced me to. I was in another dimension sitting alongside my Big Rig. Most nights I simply cannot sleep due to Big Rigs. It has given me a whole new perspective on life. I'd recommend this game for whatever price it is- it will be worth it! Expand
  100. Jun 22, 2015
    This game is nothing short of a True Masterpiece. I played this game, and i was enlightened. Never before had i seen such a masterpiece to grace my presence. I mow understand what true joy is. I now understand the feeling of Love, and Understanding. I recommend you buy this game many times over if you wish to see the truth of our world shown to you on a silver platter of spectacularThis game is nothing short of a True Masterpiece. I played this game, and i was enlightened. Never before had i seen such a masterpiece to grace my presence. I mow understand what true joy is. I now understand the feeling of Love, and Understanding. I recommend you buy this game many times over if you wish to see the truth of our world shown to you on a silver platter of spectacular gameplay and amazing story. Big Rigs: Over The Road Racing is a work of Pure Majesty, proof of god's grace shining down on us.
    Amen.

Overwhelming dislike - based on 5 Critics

1. Cheat Code Central
    Imagine a game that would make "Smokey and the Bandit" look like Gilbert and Sullivan. I know it's difficult to imagine but Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing is so pathetic it makes a sandpaper-and-vinegar enema sound positively delightful. Not that I would know.
    This is hands-down, the worst videogame to ever see the light of day. Really.
  3. netjak
    Since there are absolutely NO categories that this game can claim to have completed, it gets a 0. In everything. Gameplay is a 0 because those goal you have in the game isn't really a goal. With no competition, and no cargo, it's degenerated into 3D connect the dots. With no clipping, the Graphics score a 0. There's no audio, and with no gameplay, there's no replay. It's an aboslute failure in all departments of what a game should be.