Black & White PC

7.6

1. Mar 18, 2011
    Every so often a game comes along that makes you stare in disbelief. This is that game for me. Maybe I'm to old but I know **** when I see it. This game reminds me of the Segway. It was supposed to revolutionize gameplay. It had the best minds behind it. Yeah, right. It's nothing but hype. The product simply fails to deliver in any category. The people who like this game are the sameEvery so often a game comes along that makes you stare in disbelief. This is that game for me. Maybe I'm to old but I know **** when I see it. This game reminds me of the Segway. It was supposed to revolutionize gameplay. It had the best minds behind it. Yeah, right. It's nothing but hype. The product simply fails to deliver in any category. The people who like this game are the same people who are proud to wear DKNY. How they ever got into the gaming world is beyond me. Expand
  2. RiddlerX
    Jul 2, 2002
    Everything is great, but the multiplay online part sucks, big time.... about 2% of all online games created work... it either crashes or no connection established.
  3. ai
    Mar 10, 2009
    If being god is this dull and boring, he'd have to shoot himself. this is the only game I ever bought that I was not able to advance past a few missions, for the sheer pain of playing futher. thinking of the possible obligation to play the game in light of buying it was like doing advanced accounting homework: wishing for a break; dawdling the time; picking up other things to do.
  4. YongukK
    Aug 8, 2009
    Okay, this game is like second-secondhand yacht; It looks great, sails fine. Then it begins to sink in the very middle of the sea. Oops. All the systems praised by critics proven to be buggy and incomplete; I found myself tired of training stupid creatures and feeding villagers who cannot live on if i do not full their storage every 10 minute. And what about hard and frustrating quests? Okay, this game is like second-secondhand yacht; It looks great, sails fine. Then it begins to sink in the very middle of the sea. Oops. All the systems praised by critics proven to be buggy and incomplete; I found myself tired of training stupid creatures and feeding villagers who cannot live on if i do not full their storage every 10 minute. And what about hard and frustrating quests? This game is one overrated abomination. Expand
  5. HeikkiM.
    Aug 13, 2007
    Horrible repetitive shallow garbage through and through. If you look past the graphics, a child could program a better game than this in BASIC in one hour. You can test the trustworthiness of a review site by checking what they had to say about B&W: the ones that praised it played it for a few moments, tops.
  6. ToeK.
    Sep 21, 2007
    Very subpar game. not very fun. controls suck.

1. It's the sort of game that comes around once every few years and totally changes the gaming landscape.
  2. After about 15-25 hours (Depending on the gamer) the game just seems to lose it’s fun factor. Sadly, many games released nowadays don’t even have 15 hours gameplay in them, let alone 15 hours of damn fun gameplay; Black and White does indeed have this.
    Black & White miraculously pulls you in and doesn't let go until you've sacrificed many hours.