5.9

1. Mar 23, 2013
    Well it is surprisingly fun once you've learned the rules and there is a ton of it. The game is diced based so expect a lot of frustrating moments when your strategy doesn't pay off because of a row of bad rolls but in the end winning is really rewarding.
  2. Oct 23, 2014
    Bloodbowl is a hardcore game, for those who like table role playing games. It is the table game played in the computer, the same rules, with dices, and nearly all the races that are in the table version. I played a long campaign with the dark elves, and then started playing online. I really like the online part. The game is very strategic and addictive.

The con is the graphics, that are

The con is the graphics, that are outdated and the interface, that is not the better. Also add the learning curve that can be hard.

My conclusion, if you like chess, RPG, or warhammer, it is your game.
  3. Feb 2, 2013
    Blood Bowl is a very deep game, it will take time to learn but you can play this for ages and still have fun. I am not giving 10 to the game because the AI is too stupid (-1 point), so you have to play multi, that is fine but there is not an async mode (-1 point).
  4. Apr 14, 2013
    Blood Bowl Chaos Edition apporte finalement peu de nouveautés. Avec sa copieuse fournée de modes, le jeu se plie toutes les envies du petit match simple pour passer le temps un véritable championnat, long et difficile. Le jeu est excellent et complet.
  5. Apr 26, 2013
    First of all, I want to note that I'm not a veteran when it comes to turn-based games, the only one I actually loved was Heroes 3 and that's certainly not even close to what Blood Bowl is. I don't really like luck-based and dice-based games, but this one is definitely an exception. Yes, it can be really frustrating at times, some people probably flipped a desk or two, but winning a game isFirst of all, I want to note that I'm not a veteran when it comes to turn-based games, the only one I actually loved was Heroes 3 and that's certainly not even close to what Blood Bowl is. I don't really like luck-based and dice-based games, but this one is definitely an exception. Yes, it can be really frustrating at times, some people probably flipped a desk or two, but winning a game is so satisfying! I like the graphics style, the mechanics and the community. However, this sure is far from a perfect game. It suffers from numerous bugs and the fact that you can lose even if you're doing NOTHING wrong, which I really don't like. But hey, it's a dice-based game so you should know what you're getting into. Overall, good fun, some frustrating moments, but the game is worth it's price even if you haven't played anything like Blood Bowl before. 8/10. Expand
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Oct 18, 2012
    Blood Bowl: Chaos Edition is the latest revision for the electronic adaptation of this popular board game, and it's certainly the most faithful and accomplished to date. It comes with 3 new races and teams, stadiums and a World Cup game mode, while keeping all other features intact. This game is perfect for those who love this sport as brutal fun, or even for those who want to learn it.