Borderlands 2 PC

8.2

1. Sep 15, 2016
    Borderlands 2 is a near-perfect first-person shooter. It takes what the first game offered, and adds more, larger areas to explore, more characters, a fantastic story, new enemies, new ways to play, a great soundtrack and lush stylized graphics that are just as unique as before, but now look even better. And like the first game, it is playable as a four-player co-operative game with easyBorderlands 2 is a near-perfect first-person shooter. It takes what the first game offered, and adds more, larger areas to explore, more characters, a fantastic story, new enemies, new ways to play, a great soundtrack and lush stylized graphics that are just as unique as before, but now look even better. And like the first game, it is playable as a four-player co-operative game with easy drop-in / drop-out. If you're an fps fan you owe it to yourself to get this game. I realize that sounds a bit fanboyish, but really, Borderlands 2 is THAT good.
    Installed size on my hard-drive (GOTY edition): 10.4 GB.

The number of areas to explore is huge. I don't have the exact data, but it feels several times larger than the first game. There is a lot of snow at the start, but there are rocky deserts, alpine meadows, and a slag-riddled environmental monstrosity awaiting at the end. Quick-travel points abound (usually at the entrances to areas), so it's easy to go from one place to another. In-game save points are unfortunately like the first game; even if you passed a quick-save point, then quit the game thinking you'll resume where you left off, well, you won't. When you resume, you'll be back at the start of the level. Levels are well designed, too – twisting and turning at times, while others are wide open.

The characters that we played in the first game (Roland, Lilith, Mordecai and Brick) are NPCs here, with the story centered around them. Angel, Claptrap, Moxxi, Scooter, Dr. Zed and Marcus return as well. So right away, stepping out into Borderlands 2 has a familiar vibe. Except now the enemy is the boss of Hyperion Corp, Handsome Jack. Colorful and distinct, there are enough personalities here to never lose interest – even when doing several of the fetch-quest filler missions (yes, they're back, but given the looting-and-leveling nature of the Borderlands games, probably unavoidable). While the story is great, I can't talk too much about it here without spoiling it. The early stages play out as a defy-the-odds hero tale as the player character defies Handsome Jack and escapes to the town of Sanctuary. Angel is still guiding you on your HUD, but your character catches her in a bit of deception. The second act reveals who (and where) she is – and sets the stage for the third act, which culminates in the showdown with Handsome Jack. I was genuinely curious about how this was going to resolve, and kept playing all the way through. This isn't even touching the side missions and quests for secondary characters. Side quests are a mixed bag. I was more than happy to free some animals for Mordecai; collecting body parts for Dr. Zed while a timer counted down was just annoying, and the rewards were barely worth it in either case (usually XP and a weapon which was far below my current level). The only reason to do a number of the side missions is because of the possibility of rare loot and character backstory. The rest are grindy level-fodder, needed for leveling up, but nothing else.

I solo'd most of Borderlands 2 – yeah, crazy – but the game worked well as a solo experience. The bosses were never too hard; just long. One boss took me 45 minutes of running, hiding, sniping, and running again (I was playing the commando class). Clearly the bosses were not designed for soloing. The loot drops were also disappointing. The guns for sale at the kiosks were always – and I mean always – worse than what I was carrying. It's better to loot new weapons than buy them. Which means that other than ammo, there's nothing to spend money on (except respawning). The best weapons are acquired by using a “golden key” on the special loot-drop chest in Sanctuary, so sometimes it's just easier to spend a golden key than spending hours poring over loot (some side-missions for Moxxi do provide decent weapons).

If there is a drawback to Borderlands 2, it’s the amount of DLC. There is a lot. Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep was one of the best pieces of DLC I’ve ever encountered, having a fun story that was uniquely told. The Captain Scarlett, the Creature Slaughterdome, and Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage DLCs provide solid additional content. But additional player classes as DLC? (The Psycho and Mechromancer DLCs) Raising the character level cap via DLC? (Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade packs) There are a number of DLC packs that focus on skins and such, but this level of “parting out” the game verges on the ridiculous. If the game were not complete without the DLC, it’d be time for a rant. However, without the DLC, Borderlands 2 still feels like a complete experience. I lament the DLC situation, but deduct no points for it.

Even after moving on and playing other games, I keep coming back to Borderlands 2. In an age when it’s cool to have “the latest”, Borderlands 2 inspires the sort of interest that kept me coming back again and again. A great achievement in fps video games, and a game that belongs in the library of any fan of the genre.
  2. Sep 9, 2016
    In many ways Borderlands 2 improves upon BL1 and, if you are a fan of the first game in the series, I would easily recommend this one. The gameplay seems a bit smoother, the art seems a bit more polished, and rocket launchers can actually do damage! That being said, there are a few things I would like to inform any potential buyers: 1. The loot system, while apparently expanded, seemed aIn many ways Borderlands 2 improves upon BL1 and, if you are a fan of the first game in the series, I would easily recommend this one. The gameplay seems a bit smoother, the art seems a bit more polished, and rocket launchers can actually do damage! That being said, there are a few things I would like to inform any potential buyers: 1. The loot system, while apparently expanded, seemed a tad bit limited. Oh sure, you find guns that have better stats and they might even have a new skin, but because all the gun manufacturers have their own "quirks" that apply to EVERY gun they make (i.e. all hyperion guns start out inaccurate but gain accuracy the longer you fire), all the guns seem rather similar. You no longer get the "HX480" prefix in your gun titles, which, while it might appeal to many gamers, also makes it harder to see if you have a gun made up of the perfect parts. Also, if you have been following the press releases about the game, the advertised "thrown together" aspects of Bandit guns are out. Originally there were supposed to be beer bottles in place of scopes and a screw that you look down when in ADS mode. It seems that now all bandit guns have is a "dirty" or graffiti'd paint job. 2. The environments have definitely been expanded upon, with caverns and mines filled with acid to a modern city open for you to loot and shoot your way through. The problem that might turn off some gamers is that the devs added more obstacles for you to run past so that there is a greater sense of progression. This is, in my opinion, a double edged sword because this leads to a cluster of terrain that is almost impossible to navigate without using the map. 3. Badass points: You gain badass points whenever you do challenges like "shoot x amount of enemies with sniper rifles". You can then spend these points on upping gun damage, reload speed, etc. This replaces the weapon proficiency system of BL1, so that some gamers wouldn't feel committed to using the type of gun they had used up to that point. On the other hand, you don't feel like you are improving with a certain weapon type, which cuts down on a bit of the RPG aspects IMO. 4. Gore: In order to release world-wide uncut, Gearbox disabled decapitations. In BL1, a headshot with a decent sniper rifle and *boom*. Head gone. In BL2, even though the blood from the headshot still spews out like in the prequel, the enemy models still retain their heads. This is a rather minor complaint, but judging from the Gearbox forums, there are a good number of people ticked off by this.

All in all, I think that this is a pretty good game. The only setbacks I thought it had were conscious decisions made by Gearbox and, while I might not be the specific market they are trying to appeal to, there is still enough shoot and loot for me to enjoy BL2 immensely. I'd also keep in mind that Gearbox was trying to release Aliens colonel marines and Duke Nukem Forever at the same time, which might explain the lack of innovation in terms of Bandit weapons. My hope is they balance the innovations (the manufacturer "quirks") in BL3.
  3. Sep 3, 2016
    One of my favorite games, Definitely 10/10 no doubt and the cartoon esq graphics top it off and compliment the gameplay very well. The game it's self isn't for everyone since the game is based heavily on rng and that isn't a looting system that everyone enjoys as a grinding experience isn't for them.
  4. Jul 10, 2016
    Muy divertido, es muy espectacular, la ambientación es genial, la historia muy divertida, las clases, los bosses, todo esta muy pulido y es genial. Es muy bueno para jugar con amigos, un poco flojo el tema de las misiones secundarias, y en mi caso no es muy rejugable, con habérmelo pasado una vez es suficiente. Pero aun así un gran juego con un muy buen lore.
  5. Jul 9, 2016
    Это моя любимая игра, которая подарила мне 224 часа веселья, радости и смеха! Очень хорошо проработанные персонажи, (графен в стиле комиксов добавляет некую изюминку) море отменного юмора, сатиры и безбашенности. я не находил себе место когда её анонсировали я плакал от радости!
    игра прекрасна 10/10
    игра прекрасна 10/10
  6. Jun 26, 2016
    I played this game before the first one i can say this is why i bought the first one, everything about the game was great to me. it was funny, full of interesting characters the weapons are pretty fun to use, and the even the DLC was great, in fact the DLC with Tina may be the best part of the game and have me lmao the whole time. Its not the most artistic game in the world, its certainlyI played this game before the first one i can say this is why i bought the first one, everything about the game was great to me. it was funny, full of interesting characters the weapons are pretty fun to use, and the even the DLC was great, in fact the DLC with Tina may be the best part of the game and have me lmao the whole time. Its not the most artistic game in the world, its certainly not the deepest but its fun and well worth the price more so since its basically always on sell, so pick it up and make sure to play it with a friend. Expand
  7. Jun 22, 2016
    10/13/2012: Borderlands 2 is bigger, badder and better then the first game in almost every category. There is an overdose of plot where previously there was next to none, for starters. It still has a host of problems- the shared stash is painfully small, the ambient rather then omnipresent music still fades unnoticably into the background (excellent title and credits music by The Heavy not10/13/2012: Borderlands 2 is bigger, badder and better then the first game in almost every category. There is an overdose of plot where previously there was next to none, for starters. It still has a host of problems- the shared stash is painfully small, the ambient rather then omnipresent music still fades unnoticably into the background (excellent title and credits music by The Heavy not withstanding) and it remains a poor choice for single player. However, it is an excellent party game, an experience best shared with friends and memorable for it. Ease of connectivity has been greatly improved, though given the first game's rather pathetic netcode that's not saying much. There are more useful guns, a greater diversity of skills with less focus on specific weapons and more on combat utility, and generally more room to experiment without being shoehorned into "that one build." Oh, and the cars. Good lord, did they fix the cars.

2015 Update: After having put over 200 hours into this game and playing every addon from Captain Scarlett to the Son of Crawmerax, broke my characters with a save editor, and got stomped on by raid bosses, and experienced the phenomenon of no gun ever doing quite enough damage, I can safely say that Borderlands 2 in its entirety is a wild ride, but not without severe flaws. It's a game I kept coming back to with friends in spite of its annoyances, and the more I played, the more it felt like an old, familiar friend with bad aim. Much like other Diablolikes, you eventually hit a power plataeu where enemies hit so hard and you waste so much time and ammo killing them that you'll get pretty bored- but by that point, the game has served its purpose. There was plenty of laughs along the way. I fell in love with the world and characters from the very beginning, and I leave the game with more fond memories then not. I expect more and better from Gearbox in the future.
  8. May 29, 2016
    The game has greatly improved in term of software quality. BL1 was troublesome (yet playable). They also add some interesting features, like the ability to transfer items between characters (finally).

My main complaint is the fact that your character is limited to level 50. You have to buy add on or the GOTY edition to go beyond that level. It's not like this game as a free to play model and you buy options. I've paid a decent price for that game and I feel cheated. So if you want to buy it, get the GOTY edition.

Also, many patches after the release, they changed something which made the game much harder. I don't know if they weaken the characters or their weapons or if it was the monster that were much stronger. The result is you can get killed by normal monsters that are few levels below yours. And to make points for your characters, you have to fight monsters that are ideally slightly above your level. And I'm not even talking about boss monsters and so. See the picture?
  9. May 13, 2016
    Well this is a bit unfair really, the first BL game i rated 10/10 because it deserves that score, this adds more of everything to the mix and executes it mind blowingly well, this is the ultimate BL game imo, if i could score it 20/10 then i would, but 10/10 will have to do.
  10. Apr 24, 2016
    The best Coop game I know. RPG Shooter in a huge fantastic world with a great artstyle. Uncountable number of weapons, an overall just perfect gameplay and just the right difficutly which scales accurately when playing with some mates. Only -1 point for inventory. You'll spend a lot of time in the inventory and it's not quite as good designed as the rest of the game, too much unnecessaryThe best Coop game I know. RPG Shooter in a huge fantastic world with a great artstyle. Uncountable number of weapons, an overall just perfect gameplay and just the right difficutly which scales accurately when playing with some mates. Only -1 point for inventory. You'll spend a lot of time in the inventory and it's not quite as good designed as the rest of the game, too much unnecessary scrolling & swapping problems. Expand
  11. Apr 6, 2016
    the game itself is amazing and with great narrative and with great characters but it has a problem with the difficulty this game is meant to be played with friends but the biggest problem about this s some times you cant find any one to play with thank god In the steam edition you could use steam as there is comunity
  12. Feb 20, 2016
    Why does this site not provide an 11/10 score for games that truly deserve it... This being one such game.

At its core its entirely simplistic, shoot and explode alien thingys until you get a better gun with which to shoot & explode alien thingys. BUT --- wrap that up with sensationally funny characters, a great story line, some twists turns and EXPLOSIONS and bam .. Borderlands 2

If you liked the original Borderlands now imagine playing that after 20 cans of redbull and realising your boss called you and yelled down the phone "sweet skagg-entrails! Take the rest of the week off and pay the damn game!"

It's more fun with friends, so if you can get a 'stable' group together this is sure to be the most fun you can have with your clothes on with those people.

This review sponsored by Torgue Firearms - EX---PLOOOOOOSIONZ
  13. Feb 16, 2016
    Loved this game, despite it's flaws. I always found myself amazed discovering yet more new areas to explore. The variety of weapons and grenade mods were fun to experiment with. The characters and their bizarre ways were entertaining as hell.

Some repetition in missions and that damn respawning!
  14. Dec 20, 2015
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  15. Nov 24, 2015
    In 20 years of playing, this is the ONLY game that gave me motion sickness and nausea. Tried everything people suggested online, as it seems like a (weirdly) common issue since it came out. Couldnt solve it, stopped after a few hours. Not willing to be sick for a game.
  16. Nov 16, 2015
    Borderlands 2 is an action-packed open-world FPS RPG that any gamer of the same genre/s will love. I haven't played BL1 but I'm already a huge fan of the series.
  17. Nov 8, 2015
    Borderlands 2 is primarily a multiplayer experience; while the game can be played single player, and I have done so, it simply is not as enjoyable as when you are playing with another person.

Why? I think the ultimate answer to this is that there is a lot of garbage in the game, and it is easy to get side-tracked and spend a lot of time exploring the (ultimately not that interesting) environment rather than actually playing the game and killing enemies. Ultimately the best part of the game is the various humorous dialogue dispersed throughout the game as you make your way through, and as a result, the faster you go through the game and the less time you spend doing stupid stuff, the more time you actually spend enjoying yourself and the less time you waste on stuff which isn't ultimately that fulfilling.

There is a lot to do in the game, but ultimately the real fun comes out of the humor and out of getting various wacky guns and using them on enemies. The actual game mechanics are fairly mediocre, and only some of the enemies are all that interesting to fight - mostly, the mechanics of the game are just not interesting enough to really pull your interest over other FPS-type games, especially games like the Crysis series.
  18. Nov 4, 2015
    Need to use the very first skill point to unlock the skill inventory menu? WTF?!

Like the game Dead Space there are vending machines around, need strategy as to what to buy and trade on healths and weapons, fund/resource managements. After playing this game, I would try to play the game STALKER again and see if I can understand how it's sub missions works, how to pick them up and

After playing this game, I would try to play the game STALKER again and see if I can understand how it's sub missions works, how to pick them up and follow the briefing details.

This one is good for a sniper fun, as one can't hold breathe and keep the crosshair dead still for a second or second. If you're a rapist on headshot (sniper funs), PLZ go pick up other games like Sniper Elite V2, Sniper Elite 3 and Far Cry 4 ...

I almost stopped playing this crap after finding the cartoon childish like theme and the STALKER game alike sub mission interfaces that's rather confusing at first. Oh, remember to zoom out on the map view and need to move the map around to find the 'out of zone' waypoint(s), and the waypoint is not telling you if it's above or below the elevation you're in.

Trigger happy on using handguns and sniper rifles, nothing more than that! Pretty good for headshot-rapists!
  19. Nov 4, 2015
    I've read some reviews before writing my own, and i must say i do agree with some of the points made by those who give this game a red rating. Yes, it is pretty much the same gameplay as Borderlands 1 was. Yes, some of the characters and quests seem annoying and prosaic. And yes, i completed the game twice with only two characters out of the 6. But come on - i spent over 100 hours inI've read some reviews before writing my own, and i must say i do agree with some of the points made by those who give this game a red rating. Yes, it is pretty much the same gameplay as Borderlands 1 was. Yes, some of the characters and quests seem annoying and prosaic. And yes, i completed the game twice with only two characters out of the 6. But come on - i spent over 100 hours in the game and consider them joyful and fun!

TINY TINA RULES, GIRL!!!
  20. Nov 4, 2015
    Like other games Far Cry 3 & Dead Space this has unlockable skill levels as you plays on. Look like Halo & Final Fantasy games - visuals look cartoon like, though 3D. Fortress & camps layout like Far Cry 3.

Navigations & mission systems are of the game STALKER's. Some part of this is like Serious Sam. And ... Deus Ex was a once high score game, could someone point to me which part of this game has resemblance to it? May be it's weapon systems that has a lot of selections?

Look childish & console based, that's how Halo sells so well. But mixing it with cruelty & some little horror theme? Confusing!

Takes a good mind to learn how to use the inventory system, swap guns. Finding waypoints that went way out of the mapped map view with no pointed arrow ... huh?! Went into a new region that player don't has enough XP points and Level to venture on, impossible to kill anything in the new region, but able to break mineral rocks to collect level 30 XP weapons that can be sold for over $1,000 while back in the "normal" region you only get to pick up $1 to $3 from cabinets?

Too much works put into this one, end up with not such a big mess. Playable, but knew better why other game makers wont' venture down this kind of path since it's not cost effective & less in revenue return.
  21. Oct 16, 2015
    Even if you've not played the first (like me) Borderlands 2 presents a very unique take on the Fallout-esque setting. Between the fun and witty writing and encouragement to do things as dramatic as possible, Borderlands 2 will make you feel like a badass.

Some notable things about the game: - Unique character Classes: No two class plays the same and some classes are unique to the

Some notable things about the game:

- Unique character Classes: No two class plays the same and some classes are unique to the shooter genre in general. The most notable of these are the Psycho, Mechromancer, and Gunzerker classes. The Gunzerker and Mechromancer turns the idea of FPSes on it's head as the former lets you wield two guns at once (which can be two rocket launchers, rapid-firing sniper rifles, or flat out machine guns) while the latter actively encourages you to aim badly via the Anarchy tree. The most drastic of all, however, is the Psycho class, which, for the first time in video game history, encourages a suicidal gameplay. Never before has a class encouraged you to charge in and die to get bonuses. The class also completely flips around the whole "Bringing a Knife to a Gun Fight" argument, as you can bring said knife and actually be BETTER than the gun.

- A Bazillion Guns: This is quite literally true. Guns are not pre-made in the game, but are proceedurally generated from a combination of parts, skins and base design. with around 4-5 different parts per gun (Barrel, Magazine, sight, stock, and the core gun), 4 guns per manufacturer, something like 7 classes of guns per category, Legendary versions, and 5 elemental types, you literally will never see the same gun twice, not even through multiple playthroughs. And that's not even getting into unique versions of the guns or their manufacturer bonuses (Ever want a sniper rifle that shoots like a shotgun, or a shotgun that shoots like a sniper rifle?)

- Awesome Writing: Handsome Jack will, within the first 5 minutes, chime in and tell you he bought a diamond pony and named it Butt Stallion after you. 30 seconds later he clarifies that it's not a statue, but a living breathing horse made of diamonds, just to show off how rich he is when insulting you. if that doesn't show just how spectacular the writing is to come, then google Mister TORGUE and see the gold flow. While humor is definitely it's defining trait, the series can also get seriously dramatic, such as finding out about the origins of Tiny Tina and what happened during the interm period between this and the original Borderlands.

- Replayability: While the idea of re-doing the campaign at higher difficulties sound tedious, Borderlands somehow manages to make it fun and enjoyable. If you don't believe me just check out how many hours most people clock into the game. For some it's even higher than Dota, TF2 or CS:GO, which is honestly mindboggling for a FPS with a linear plot.

- Feeling like a badass: Never has a game employed so many tropes into a single setting. From encouraging you to do an Unflinching Walk away from an explosion to having a literal gun that shoots swords (that explode into more swords), there will not be a moment you won't feel like an action hero.

The game is definitely one of the best to come out in a long while, and I highly recommend the GOTY edition. Even if it's not on sale, it's definitely worth every buck if you haven't played any form of it yet.
  22. Oct 10, 2015
    After having this game for a few years it's about time I write a review.

Borderlands 2 is one of those games that seems to do everything right. Great story, amazing, diverse, interesting whacky characters and humour, so much to kill, quest and loot. Even the enemies are diverse and interesting. So many different kinds of enemies, from the large variety of bandits that say all manner
    After having this game for a few years it's about time I write a review.

Borderlands 2 is one of those games that seems to do everything right.

Even the enemies are diverse and interesting. So many different kinds of enemies, from the large variety of bandits that say all manner of things when fighting you and the strange alien animal enemies such as skags, bullymongs and many others.

No matter how many times I play this game I never get sick of it. Iam playing my third character and levelling her to max lvl and am still enjoying myself.

The game also has RPG elements such as you have various skill trees to put points in as well as can customise the look of your character by skins and heads, though most of the more interesting ones you have to pay for.

And you can try and do all the challenges if you do get bored which increases your badass rank, giving you tokens to put into increasing things like health, shield recharge rate etc. by a small .% of each token used, so it adds up and makes your character even stonger as you'll need it if you want to face terramorphous a very challenging lvl 52 super boss.

There is not really any major downsides I can think of with this game, had no bugs or problems, the controls are good.

The only negatives I can think of is that I tend to out level quests, I end up lvl 19 and have a lvl 15 quest. And if you want the best loot you have to do a lot of boss farming.

This game I'd class as almost perfect in my top 5 of all time favourite games. This is a must play game.
  23. Sep 11, 2015
    The most entertaining game I have played in the last 5 years. Great action, funny comedy, great loot and the best villain! Solo play is a blast, but team play takes it to the next level.
  24. Aug 20, 2015
    BL2 really got me back into gaming. I'd been out of practice with games and had never played on a PC before, but it was really easy to get into the swing of things and the campaigns and missions are fun and challenging.
  25. Jul 29, 2015
    3 years after the game is released and I still think its fantastic. For whatever reason I actually did not care for it the first few hours I played when I bought the game at release and set the game aside for 3 years. Yesterday by chance one of the streamers I play with just happened to be giving the game a go for the first time. We formed a group of 4 and it was instant love. Ran to level3 years after the game is released and I still think its fantastic. For whatever reason I actually did not care for it the first few hours I played when I bought the game at release and set the game aside for 3 years. Yesterday by chance one of the streamers I play with just happened to be giving the game a go for the first time. We formed a group of 4 and it was instant love. Ran to level 24 in one night of play. We have been playing a ton since. The games missions don't feel near as repetitive to me as Destiny but at times are a slight bit tedious. The bosses make up for it though. All the boss encounters have been fun and manageable. Graphics maxed out look really good especially with the unique textures they use. There were a few surprising parts in the story as well. I did not expect to get attached to any characters in the game due to all the comedy, but you definitely do. Expand
  26. Jul 21, 2015
    Having never played the first installment of Borderlands, I was a little tentative to jump right into the second game. After having put ~35 hours into Borderlands 2, I think it was well worth it and I would recommend the game to anyone.

The Borderlands universe is fraught with outrageously funny situations and characters that blend together to make a truly enjoyable story line with laughs the whole way through. Combat is really fun and I would certainly recommend a controller to get the full shoot 'em up experience. At times the combat does get repetitive and that makes the game feel drawn out and much longer than I expected it to be. That being said, it would e easy to put in a huge amount of hours into Borderlands since there are a multitude of fun, interesting side quests that flesh out the story and provide a break from moving inexorably toward the end of the game.

I think my biggest pet peeve with the game is that once you have been to an area and kill everything, the next time you go there, say for a side quest that has you backtrack, you have to kill everything again. This may not be too much of a problem if you decide to do large chunks in one sitting or complete everything in an area together but I play very on and off so it gets annoying when I'm constantly grinding through enemies I've already slain.

Overall, the second installment of the Borderlands franchise is fun, new, and has a very unique artistic style that sets it apart from the rest of the shooter RPg genre.

Score: Probably an 8.5 but I think a 9 is appropriate due to it having such a great sense of humor and adventure.
  27. Jul 14, 2015
    One of the greatest and most fun FPS's of all time. There is an incredible amount of weapons in this game, making it fun every playthrough. Even better with some friends!
  28. Jun 30, 2015
    A decent FPS sci-fi adventure with the most awesome selection of guns I have ever seen in a video game. That being said, the missions feel repetitive, time wasting and unfinished.
  29. Jun 16, 2015
    It's a very good rpg shooting game, that's my opinion. The gameplay are great, the graphic is good, and the story is well written. But some missions are very confusing such as "lost treasure" mission, you'll have to find all of them in the big green circle, it pains me. Anyway, I won't stop playing this because it's very addicting.
  30. Jun 13, 2015
    Borderlands 2 is a fantastic game with a rich story and universe with a great sense of humor, the loot and gun play in B2 is a very nice touch to an already narratively sound game.
  31. Jun 5, 2015
    as a child my father lets not play this game for him and violent, I wanted then played. Amazing Gameplay and then the game, Character, Control, Grafico what and hate in the game and the Idiot Claptrap
  32. Jun 2, 2015
    The borderlands series is a fantastic FPS with a unique art style. Borderlands 2 is basically just an amped up version of the first, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's better. There were a bunch of new and "improved" weapons, but the majority of them seemed flawed in some way. The repetitive gameplay set in after a little while and there was actually a glitch for one of the quests.The borderlands series is a fantastic FPS with a unique art style. Borderlands 2 is basically just an amped up version of the first, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's better. There were a bunch of new and "improved" weapons, but the majority of them seemed flawed in some way. The repetitive gameplay set in after a little while and there was actually a glitch for one of the quests. This frustrated me completely because I wasn't able to truly finish all the quests. There aren't many cutscenes and those that exist seem forced. Once I got familiar with the game and felt like I was really getting into it, I'm suddenly defeating this huge boss, without even realizing it was the boss. That was it. The game was already over and it left me there wondering, "Is this a joke? The game will continue after this, right?" Alas, it did not. Overall, I did like the game, but there were definitely flaws and my replay value is not very high. Expand
  33. Jun 2, 2015
    Look: I have 508 hours in this game. I'd be lying if I said I didn't get my money's worth out of it. It's Really, Really good. So buy it. M'kay? M'kay.
  34. May 31, 2015
    The game that introduced me again to gaming and got me addicted to experience points. I wish the previous was as half as good. I can't wait to play the pre-sequel.
  35. Apr 8, 2015
    Check out my Bl1 Review! Is borderlands 2 Over used, rehash Borderlands? I think so, The whole time I played I counted the hours hoping this ♥♥♥♥ would bring something new and cool but just like BL1 it stayed the same. There was some funny dialogue but over all i felt like this is the same ♥♥♥♥ they used in BL1 almost nothing seemed new at all, the drops were complete ♥♥♥♥ I didn't get oneCheck out my Bl1 Review! Is borderlands 2 Over used, rehash Borderlands? I think so, The whole time I played I counted the hours hoping this ♥♥♥♥ would bring something new and cool but just like BL1 it stayed the same. There was some funny dialogue but over all i felt like this is the same ♥♥♥♥ they used in BL1 almost nothing seemed new at all, the drops were complete ♥♥♥♥ I didn't get one orange drop tell I beat the game. None of the bosses did anything cool or new every mechanic seemed to be old from what i can remember of the pretty boring first game tha i also made myself beat since i spent oney on it i was hoping this game brought something new but it brought nothing new sure there might ne some new guys but i would guess 80% the game is all reused ♥♥♥♥ from the first one. Drop Rate is so bad they want you to go online and get golden keys so you can have some what of a good weapon and people thought D3 was bad. This should bin a 20$ game brand new and I'm pissed i bought it on steam for $7.50 I still feel ripped off.

If you love BL1 than you will love this pile of ♥♥♥♥ its the same Game with the same paint.

24 hours to beat
  36. Mar 30, 2015
    Somewhere along the line, something went seriously wrong with the direction of this game. While the original Borderlands was nothing groundbreaking, it was greater than the sum of its parts; a cohesive, run-and-gun action RPG that pulled the quest for better loot out of high fantasy dungeons and into the post-apocalyptic wasteland. Borderlands 2 on the other hand feels like it wasSomewhere along the line, something went seriously wrong with the direction of this game. While the original Borderlands was nothing groundbreaking, it was greater than the sum of its parts; a cohesive, run-and-gun action RPG that pulled the quest for better loot out of high fantasy dungeons and into the post-apocalyptic wasteland. Borderlands 2 on the other hand feels like it was originally supposed to be a console MMO (that was then canned when Gearbox got the message that MMOs don't make money anymore) and instead repurposed it into whatever this mess is.

Let's start with the most glaring gameplay issue: weapon proficiencies have been removed, resulting in everyone being mediocre with every weapon type. Throughout my playthrough of the campaign, the majority of my weapons felt like they were spraying wildly; even rockets from launchers would come out at random angles, often missing a target ten feet away from me. Instead you get Badass points, a system designed to reward you with stat upgrades for doing arduous tasks such as breathing or shooting bad guys. Sure it might sound cool to have more options, but when you're made of paper and all your weapons spray like you're trying to shoot with a jackhammer it feels more like you are disabling handicaps instead of improving your character. The worst part is these stat increases have diminishing returns and you are forced to spread them; less chosen stat increases appear more often when you rank up, preventing you from rapidly increasing in any one stat. Your Badass rank is account-wide, meaning all characters will gain their buffs. If you're somehow addicted to this game, that's great for your alts, but I was obvious dead weight for my veteran allies online.

Loot options feel much more constrained in BL2. Gearbox can brag about the millions of guns but when the only worthwhile weapons are at the top rarities, who cares about all the blues and greens? Weapon effectiveness seems to dropoff a lot faster in BL2 (probably because of no proficencies), with the only weapons worth using more than 5 levels being uniques and legendaries. Of course these weapons should be the best and last for a long time... but why should I be expected to pull serial codes from internet social media to get a guaranteed "worthwhile" weapon? I saw a single legendary weapon drop during the 25 or so hours I spent playing through the campaign and even that was a mediocre rifle that was unusable after a few hours. The majority of the game I was using quest rewards because they were the best weapons I could find. Again, who cares about the millions of guns when I'm using generic handouts from NPCs anyway?

Of course all of this is just the surface of the problems with this game. After years of patches there are still tons of bugs (mouse cursor doesn't appear with a controller plugged in, getting stuck in surfaces, mouse movement breaking, various broken textures), the writing is terrible with all the characters being turned into unlikeable jerks, the story is way too long and padded with checkpoints for fetch quests, map edges are poorly defined resulting in seemingly random death pits, character classes are blander, weaker, and more boring than the original... the list goes on. I honestly hated this game and I just wanted to finish it because my brothers did. I would not recommend this miserable experience to anyone.
  37. Mar 26, 2015
    Best game i have ever played! awsome story, great grafics, tons of replayability, cool and interesting characters, awsome villian, sharp and good looking comic's like grafics.

If you didnt play it you are missing BIG TIME!!
    enyone (that knows something about games) that played it loved it.
    there is alot more things to discuse about but to sum it up, BUY THIS GAME
  38. Mar 19, 2015
    You get a gun. You shoot the gun. You kill stuff with the gun. The enemy's drop guns. You pick up those guns. You shoot those guns. You like those guns. So you keep those guns. AND YOU GET MORE GUNS!!!!!! GGGGUUUUNNNNNNNSSSSSSS!!!!!!! GGGGUUUUUUUUNNNNNSSSSSSS....
  39. Mar 18, 2015
    When most people compile a mental list of the best open-world first person shooters these days, a few games come to mind, and 'Borderlands 2' is usually one of them. You just can't help but love this game from the moment you set sights on it's beautiful cell-shaded art style, and hear it's over the top potty-mouthed humor. It's got vehicles, it's got massive guns and explosives with theWhen most people compile a mental list of the best open-world first person shooters these days, a few games come to mind, and 'Borderlands 2' is usually one of them. You just can't help but love this game from the moment you set sights on it's beautiful cell-shaded art style, and hear it's over the top potty-mouthed humor. It's got vehicles, it's got massive guns and explosives with the ability to upgrade them at will, there's tons of mini-bosses, tons of boss bosses, enemies and villains alike, it's got an atmosphere that feels completely immersive despite it's cartoonish overtone; it's got everything you would come to expect from a polished AAA title, and it does it all extremely well.

Aside from the basics mentioned above, I think this game's biggest selling points these days is the fact that it's often on sale for as little as five measly dollars, still has a strong multiplayer community, has an extremely long single player campaign, and is as polished as titles get. I could go on and on about the characters, the storyline, the XP system, or the lay of the land, but what's the point? It's all good. You know this already. That's why you're here, and if it's on sale for five bucks then you should pick it up and play it like you stole it, because in many ways you did. This game is the epitome of why we buy our games on Steam; three tacos would cost you more!
  40. Mar 11, 2015
    game is awesome, dlcs are even better, story is perfect emotions and underground things like "Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep" when i played it i feel loved by developers of the game, you know that rare fealing when game speaks to you in a certain way, gameplay controls humor everything is 95/100 or 100/100
  41. Mar 11, 2015
    My re-review of Borderlands 2 after I decided that I've got to try harder at getting something back for the money it cost me. The thing I despise the most about this game is the weapon generator, this is what I hated about the first one but with help, aka a beautiful little program called Gibbed you can by-pass the horrible segment of the game and actually enjoy it.

I hate the skills in

I hate the skills in the game, they're worthless. The best thing about the whole itemisation and rpg side to the game would be the awesome points which really aren't that awesome, they're incredibly conservative. You play the game for 100hrs and you achieve maybe 10% bonus to some stats. : Lel, but its still better than a kick in the shins.

Anyhow, with friends playing and a bit of gun-ho attitude you can actually get some action out of this game, pity all the rewards suck. I so strongly recommend the use of a program called Gibbed, boost you character up with some neat-o crapola and blast away. Not bad, you can actually enjoy yourself, with some friends.

I could go on, but I think for a game that's given me at least 100hrs of fun I think its finally paid itself off and so it deserves a 6 instead of a 1. :D
  42. Feb 7, 2015
    I bought this game thinking it was good because of the ratings on here, but it was terrible. I played for 5 minutes and started throwing up. I hate how you jump around so high and how crappy the gun system is. Enemies are frustrating to kill and story and graphics are ugly and cartoon-like.
  43. Jan 27, 2015
    Really tried to like this but it's all the same thing

Enemies don't change just increase in health and or numbers and damage weapons are only different with some stat generation combat is tedious and it's all same same same same
  44. Jan 26, 2015
    Put crazyness, epic story, crazy weapons, epic combat, crazy characters, epic maps in a blender. Wait 1 hour. Borderlands 2!

Now let's get serious, the game is epic.
  45. Jan 16, 2015
    Great game. Big variety of weapons, different classes. But for some reason despite all that greativity ,it gets repetitive fast. And you start noticing its not that perfect.
  46. Jan 6, 2015
    I got this game for $5 during a steam sale, and just figured if it was trash, I wouldn't have wasted that much money. But I got way more than I bargained. Borderlands 2 is a roller coaster ride of destruction and mayhem, and it is so fun to play. So fun in fact, that I paid full price for all the DLC, because I wanted more. Sure, the overuse of edgy memes gets annoying, but the gameplay isI got this game for $5 during a steam sale, and just figured if it was trash, I wouldn't have wasted that much money. But I got way more than I bargained. Borderlands 2 is a roller coaster ride of destruction and mayhem, and it is so fun to play. So fun in fact, that I paid full price for all the DLC, because I wanted more. Sure, the overuse of edgy memes gets annoying, but the gameplay is a blast. Expand
  47. Jan 6, 2015
    A worthy successor to a fresh,original idea,evolving it to the next level.
    The game has loveable characters,insane humor,and addictive gameplay mix of and FPS and an RPG.

Go my minion,play this!
  48. Jan 3, 2015
    This game is amazing, one of my favourite out there. It has sharp writing, with one of the most loveable (and hateable villians out there, gorgeous art design, vast, expansive and varies enviroments along with the 6 classes to play as and harder modes to play through, this game has THOUSANDS of hours to be lost to it! It also has a brilliant loot system and some wonderfully creative guns.This game is amazing, one of my favourite out there. It has sharp writing, with one of the most loveable (and hateable villians out there, gorgeous art design, vast, expansive and varies enviroments along with the 6 classes to play as and harder modes to play through, this game has THOUSANDS of hours to be lost to it! It also has a brilliant loot system and some wonderfully creative guns. This game improved upon it's predeccesor extremely and had a story were you actually cared what was happening! A must play and in my opinion a classic! Expand
  49. Dec 23, 2014
    This is a pretty amazing first-person shooter from the team that brought us Bioshock. In fact, you'll recognize some similar elements, such as voice recordings that you occasionally have to pick up. This game is tuned for multiplayer co-op; you may find some parts are very tough to get through playing singly. As a co-op game, it's an amazing experience.

Borderlands 1 & 2 also seem like

Borderlands 1 & 2 also seem like they take a lot of elements from MMORPG games like World of Warcraft. There are quest givers. There are bosses. There are loot drops of randomly enhanced items. You choose the class you want to play, and each class has a unique ability. You level up your characters, and you assign talent points. All very much like MMORPG's. And the loot drops are insane at times -- to the point that item management gets to be a heavy chore.

If you have a friend that you like to play FPS games with, buying this is a no-brainer. It's a helluva lot of fun. But make sure you buy the Game of the Year edition, because it's the most feature-complete version out there.
  50. Dec 20, 2014
    I first played this game in 2012 on my Xbox 360 and found it to be just okay and a bit of a let down but after one of my friends on the pc had bought it, I thought I would give it another go. I'M GLAD I DID. Borderlands 2 is a very funny game with A LOT of guns to use. Also is has one of the best villains in any game ever. The game is also very addictive to play, it makes you not want toI first played this game in 2012 on my Xbox 360 and found it to be just okay and a bit of a let down but after one of my friends on the pc had bought it, I thought I would give it another go. I'M GLAD I DID. Borderlands 2 is a very funny game with A LOT of guns to use. Also is has one of the best villains in any game ever. The game is also very addictive to play, it makes you not want to stop playing.

Verdict: Awesome game with a very addictive loot system and great characters.
  51. Nov 11, 2014
    Amazing shooter with outstanding graphics and nice gameplay

PROS
    -outstanding graphics
    -bizarre guns
    -Fun gameplay
    -Easily caught onto
    -Nice Story

CONS
    -Tends to be boring at times
    -Frustrating if your not the right level for a mission
  52. Nov 10, 2014
    Really nice game. It has a really long story and if its not enough for you there's a ton of DLC this is really one of the best game i played in the fps category.
  53. Oct 31, 2014
    This is a really great combo of RPG and first person shooting. I love the humor and the gameplay. There is a ton of content for the price and I have sunk more hours into this game than I would like to admit. My only complaint is that single player can be a bit rough at times even with the "fight for your life" mechanic. It is definitely designed for a group and the matchmaking systemThis is a really great combo of RPG and first person shooting. I love the humor and the gameplay. There is a ton of content for the price and I have sunk more hours into this game than I would like to admit. My only complaint is that single player can be a bit rough at times even with the "fight for your life" mechanic. It is definitely designed for a group and the matchmaking system helps you get one fast. Definitely worth a buy. Expand
  54. Oct 28, 2014
    Considering how this game is getting so many great reviews I feel like I have bee playing something else. The game is ok but it does have a lot annoying problems. The story really isn't as good as people are saying although it can be funny. The landscapes are boring, its a wasteland, grey, empty, all the levels are similar and their boring. I both like and really, really hate the lootConsidering how this game is getting so many great reviews I feel like I have bee playing something else. The game is ok but it does have a lot annoying problems. The story really isn't as good as people are saying although it can be funny. The landscapes are boring, its a wasteland, grey, empty, all the levels are similar and their boring. I both like and really, really hate the loot system. I like having lots of guns and loot but it gets very frustrating not having a good gun drop or when you finally do get something you like it turns into crap ten minutes later (I want to craft my own guns). Overall this game is fine but definitely over hyped. Expand
  55. Oct 26, 2014
    The best game ever made for me. Borderlands 1 was quite all right and it is hard to believe they where able to improve it that much. (Still BL1 is my favorite, but I think BL2 is objectively better). I usually don't replay games, but after this I immediately replayed it in true vault hunter mode. But even this was not enough, and I went back to replay BL1 again with the DLCs. The fun neverThe best game ever made for me. Borderlands 1 was quite all right and it is hard to believe they where able to improve it that much. (Still BL1 is my favorite, but I think BL2 is objectively better). I usually don't replay games, but after this I immediately replayed it in true vault hunter mode. But even this was not enough, and I went back to replay BL1 again with the DLCs. The fun never seems to stop with this game for some reason. Expand
  56. Oct 18, 2014
    Beautiful game with outstanding game play. HOWEVER, saving and continuing your game is a NIGHTMARE. It feels like no matter how far into the game you get the load game point is always at the "shelf" location. Leaving you to fight your way through every enemy again and again, unfortunate....
  57. Oct 18, 2014
    When BL1 was released I was very excited, finally a game that mashed together MMO's, RPG's, and FPS's. It is very unfortunate that Gearbox was the source of this idea.

Borderlands 2, much like Borderlands 1, starts off brilliant. Engaging story and characters, great immersive eviroments, great pacing and balance throughout. It is not until that Playthrough 2 that Borderlands 2, much like Borderlands 1, starts to rear its true head. Starting on Playthrough 2 (which by the way is an incredibly lazy thing for ANY developer to do. Give me a full game, not the same thing 2-4 times.) Gearbox throws out all working concepts of the setting they've established for the game so far:
    - You're super powerful.
    - You have the best guns. Period.
    - Enemies are psychotic, former scientists/miners. I.E, untrained with weapons, certainly less than a merc vault hunter.
    - The enemies don't wear armor (most) and have guns that are duct taped together, literally.

These things lead to a very easy and very enjoyable Playthrough 1 to get acclimated to the game if you're a first time BL player. However, as I stated above, Gearbox ditches all of these established concepts on Playthrough 2 in favor of:
    - You ain't ****
    - You're best gun on the entire planet now shoots spitballls.
    - Enemies are highly trained marine snipers capable of only hitting your head.
    - The enemies still dont wear armor and still have duct taped guns, but now instead of HP/Gun Damage to refect this, they do exponentially more damage than your "Best Gun on the Planet" and have exponentially more health than your "Best Health/Sheild Kit" on the planet.

What does this lead to? A totally underwhelming experience, a ton of balance issues, and a game that turns from enjoyable mass-murderous fun to a tediuous, arguous experience that fights you to enjoy it every step of the way.

TL/DR:

- Bullet Spongeing enemies DOES NOT equal increased diffuculty. This makes your dev team seem lazy and lethargic, and the game itself seem tedious and ill prepared. Bullet sponging enemies is also counterintuitive to collecting any gun, seeing as they all do a pittance of damage to the unarmored enemies. This means I spend 50 levels getting powerful, with no reward other than a chance to do it all again, upon which I am then underpowered indefinetly.

- Balance! Don't include single player if you aren't going to balance it! On Playthrough 2, single player is literally impossible with all but 1 character, and even then you need to be a specific spec with that character for it to become do-able. Conversly, Online is stupid easy, even with just 2/4 people. Where the hell is the balance? BL1 suffered from this problem, and it was obvious then. Did they fix it in BL2, HAH! Not a chance.

This game fights you to enjoy it starting with Playthrough 2 in Solo/Single Player, and you'll fight to pay attention if you play Online because it's stupid easy. I honestly can't recomend this game to anyone, there are too many issues and too much incompetence within the development company for this game to ever shine the way it truely would in the hands of a capable developer.
  58. Oct 15, 2014
    This game is fun with a friend. If you are looking for a gripping single-player game, though, it will leave you looking. I didn't find the talent system had much of an impact on my character development and while some guns were fairly entertaining, most of the time either the game was too easy or it was a rez fest (with difficulty turned up)
  59. Oct 6, 2014
    Borderlands 2. This game is a very unique case for me. I haven't even finished the game's story yet, and I'm already doing a review for it. Normally, I like to finish a game's story before I review it, but just this once,I decided not to because I felt like I had played enough of the game to review it. So, is this game a unique enough experience without a story, or does a game reallyBorderlands 2. This game is a very unique case for me. I haven't even finished the game's story yet, and I'm already doing a review for it. Normally, I like to finish a game's story before I review it, but just this once,I decided not to because I felt like I had played enough of the game to review it. So, is this game a unique enough experience without a story, or does a game really need a story to be amazing? Let's find out. The gameplay of this game is utterly unique. It is a first-person shooter with RPG elements from the Diablo series. I was not a huge fan of Diablo (there, I said it, come at me Blizzard fanboys) when I played it, so I was not so sure what to expect when I decided to try this game. After trying it, I can safely say that my concerns were put to rest. I had a much more fun experience with this game then Diablo II ever gave me. It does have many elements of Diablo. There is tons of loot to pick up, multiple characters to play as, each with a different play-style, and your character can level up and unlock new abilities. However, this game has many more elements of a first-person shooter that make it a much more unique experience. Let me just start by saying unlike Diablo, you don't have to click everything on screen just to make your character do things. This was one of my biggest problems with Diablo. Because you could not use the mouse and keyboard, you had to click everywhere just to do things, which just made the game more confusing, and way too fast. However, Borderlands 2 plays just like your average first-person shooter. It's not overhead view like Diablo. I'm happy Gearbox Software went with this direction, because it gave me a more familiar gameplay mechanic than just clicking. This game is definitely more of a shooter than any other RPG I've played, as shown in the game's fast, furious, and fun combat. There are also several quests for you to do throughout the game, which is why I haven't completed the story yet. These quests are all very fun and unique. They all have you accomplishing objectives for certain characters. I think that my only problem with the gameplay would be that when you die, you just respawn at a checkpoint. While this is okay, one thing that annoys me is that any enemy you hit before you die will regenerate all of his health when you get back to the room you were killed. While this can be annoying, it is not annoying enough to make you stop playing the game. Overall, this game's gameplay is insanely fun, and anyone who plays this game will most likely have a fun time with it. As for the graphics, they are every bit as unique as the gameplay. The graphics of this game are cell-shaded, sort of like a comic book. The game looks far more unique than any other game I have played. However, the question is, do these graphics work? The answer is yes. This game has many cartoony elements in it, such as the humorous writing throughout the game's story and missions, and these graphics fit in with it perfectly. My only problem with these graphics is that there is a lot of texture pop-in. While this is not a huge issue, almost every other developer who has used the Unreal Engine has either found a way to get rid of this pop-in, or made it not get in the way. It gets in the way here, which can be annoying, but still doesn't distract from the whole experience. Overall, this game has great graphics regardless. As for the story, while I haven't played through the whole game yet, I can tell you what I have played. The story is that you are a Vault-Hunter, and you must stop a man named Handsome Jack from destroying the world of Pandora. Problem Number 1 is that they picked the most cliched story in the book, I know, but even so, they still manage to make it unique here. They made it unique through the aforementioned humorous writing in the game's story. This game has a really good sense of humor, and the writers like to show it anywhere they can. Expect lots of good jokes throughout this game. It also has a lot of memorable characters. Overall, this game's story is really cliched, but still great. Overall, this is a game that must be played. It successfully combines the first-person shooter and RPG genres. I can safely say that I like this game one heck of a lot more than the Diablo franchise (once again, come at me Blizzard fanboys). I recommend this game to anyone who loves a good shooter or RPG, or even a good video game in general.
    Gameplay: 10/10
    Graphics: 9/10
    Story: 8/10
    Overall: 9/10
  60. Oct 5, 2014
    At 9.4/10 this is the highest rating I gave a game yet.

Starting with what lost that half-point and prevented my first ever 10/10. The vending machines - Marcus Munitions: there was the same lines of chat repeated over and over. Having Marcus dialogue talking of when you're next for murder was not funny. Murder is not funny. Handsome Jack said some really disgusting stuff. It was
    At 9.4/10 this is the highest rating I gave a game yet.

Starting with what lost that half-point and prevented my first ever 10/10.

Handsome Jack said some really disgusting stuff. It was meant to set us up to know who we were dealing with, and reminders during the game were necessary. It was too much for me though.

Other than this the game rocked. Rocked! Fun by the trainload and lots and lots of badasses to shoot. Everyone mentions the graphics and they are brilliant. Using the cartoon style gave the artist(s) more artistic licence to produce stuff that might have looked out of place in another engine. Also the artistry was of the highest quality so sets looked excellent.

It is another inventory full again, run to a shop game. Choosing which weapon to use was quite easy though so nothing really slows it down. From the start this game is beautifully intense and a few minutes into the game the action starts. It flows from then on at a fast pace as character upgrades and new weapons keep it flying. Shooting causes all kinds of things to happen. Numbers of damage fly off the enemy but not in any annoying way. Explosions cause rubble to dissipate everywhere. Good modern graphics cards that run good PhysX make this great. It showcases your PC perfectly.

I loved Borderlands 2 GOTY, and I wasn't sure I would even like it. It was my first Bordelands game, but I have since purchased Borderlands GOTY.
  61. Oct 2, 2014
    GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNS GUNSMGUNS GUNSMGUNS **** GUNS TITGUNSMGUNS GUNS GUNS GIANT GUNS SMALL GUNS GUNS FOR EVERYONES
    GUNS TITGUNSMGUNS BOOBGUNS ASSGUNS
    Not in all caps now, MetaCritic
  62. Oct 1, 2014
    Works better than the console versions, some minor hiccups aside, although the keyboard controls need tweaking to be comfortable right off the bat. I had the ps3 version and couldn't finish it due to graphical glitches where the textures would never finish loading and the frame rate would drop down the the single digits. Having a smooth gameplay experience helps to appreciate all theWorks better than the console versions, some minor hiccups aside, although the keyboard controls need tweaking to be comfortable right off the bat. I had the ps3 version and couldn't finish it due to graphical glitches where the textures would never finish loading and the frame rate would drop down the the single digits. Having a smooth gameplay experience helps to appreciate all the special things that go into borderlands like the weapon and character designs and the humor. I'm glad to see this series is still being developed, and continuing to evolve unlike the other yearly shooter games where the gameplay never changes. Definitely worth a shot. Expand
  63. Sep 27, 2014
    The horrible down state system destroys the whole experience. The AI is also bad, the highest difficulty consists only of getting one-shotted and trying to get out of down state. Weapons are way too unprecise, it's obvious that the game was made for consoles. Why bother aiming for the head if the bullet spread makes you miss half the shots even at close range?
  64. Sep 25, 2014
    A great coop game. The looting system is fun the weapons are fun and its a lot of fun to play with friends. I highly recommend it at full price and a must buy when on sale.
  65. Sep 13, 2014
    +Gun porn
    +Lots of character diversity
    +Amazing art style
    +Actual story
    +Hilarious dialogue
    +Varied environments
    -Phenomenal coding (sarcasm, game is riddled with glitches)
    -Pretty much the same as Borderlands
  66. Sep 8, 2014
    The first Borderlands was a great game all in it's own, but this game puts the first Borderlands to shame. There's more humor, more to the story, more bad guys, and a larger more beautiful world. I see a lot of people saying the humor isn't funny, well the only thing I have to say about that is they are taking the game way too seriously, it's Borderlands, let your hair down and have aThe first Borderlands was a great game all in it's own, but this game puts the first Borderlands to shame. There's more humor, more to the story, more bad guys, and a larger more beautiful world. I see a lot of people saying the humor isn't funny, well the only thing I have to say about that is they are taking the game way too seriously, it's Borderlands, let your hair down and have a little fun, enjoy the ride, because it's a great one. Expand
  67. Sep 7, 2014
    No idea why this game has raving reviews, I must be out of a touch or clearly most gamers like boring rubbish. I've been forcing myself to play this game and I've finally gave up after just less than 20 hours in. Wasn't worth my $7.50

- Boring a Tedious Questing Adventure, Yes the old and outdated WoW Style. - World is completely static, predictable and boring, with a few roaming

- Boring a Tedious Questing Adventure, Yes the old and outdated WoW Style.
    - World is completely static, predictable and boring, with a few roaming enemies.
    - Main story and characters have been boring.
    - Abilites and Talent points mediocre & boring, (Based on Zer0 only)
    - Single player is very boring.
    - No need for a loot system, it's not an MMO. With that said not much reason for replayability.
    -Cringy attempts to recycle areas with revisits and constant enemy respawning.
    + Awesome Art Style.

Conclusion: Like a boring game with the old game mechanics of MMO's in a first person view with great stylized art? This game is for you.
  68. Sep 7, 2014
    If you love fps. You would love this game. Really enjoyable on your first playthrough as the humour is really outstanding and the endless loot is what drove me to continue playing the game even after beating it multiple times. In order to not enjoy this game, you would have to have no sense of humour, not a true gamer or just really stupid to understand the mechanics. The only cons for meIf you love fps. You would love this game. Really enjoyable on your first playthrough as the humour is really outstanding and the endless loot is what drove me to continue playing the game even after beating it multiple times. In order to not enjoy this game, you would have to have no sense of humour, not a true gamer or just really stupid to understand the mechanics. The only cons for me is that enemies sometimes can be much more powerful than you if you don't have the right equipment. Expand
  69. Sep 2, 2014
    I absolutely love this game. So many hours of gameplay and so much to do with fun characters. It was quite easy to learn the basics of the game even though I had not played BL1. Favorite character: Gunzerker.
  70. Aug 30, 2014
    Absolutely amazing game, with a massive story line. I paid $10 for the game of the year edition on a steam sale, and I haven't even finished all the dlc I got included with it and I have played for a full 36 hours on just one character. The game is really fun, with each character felling very unique. The game also is very funny, though some of the humor is a little crude. The best part isAbsolutely amazing game, with a massive story line. I paid $10 for the game of the year edition on a steam sale, and I haven't even finished all the dlc I got included with it and I have played for a full 36 hours on just one character. The game is really fun, with each character felling very unique. The game also is very funny, though some of the humor is a little crude. The best part is that most of the side quests, and there are hundreds of them, are all different, with very little repetition. And then there are the guns. There are just so many guns its ridiculous. Some guns are similar to each other, but it really doesn't matter because of how many different characteristics they can have. Most guns feel completely unique as you play through it, and you never get the same gun twice while looting things. The only time you get the same guns is through mission rewards. I'd say overall this game is fantastically put together and is well worth its price. Expand
  71. Aug 25, 2014
    0/10 because in the opening trailer you can see Zer0 using a sword and slashing his enemies. thats why i had choose zer0 at the begining. but there is no any sword in borderlands! only guns...i can no longer play this game.
  72. Aug 22, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Each of my attempts to play through this game have been met with failure. I have beaten the first game and this one is essentially identical in every conceivable way but with a few new shortcuts. Here are the problems I had with the game.

STORY: First of all, excuse me while I attempt to understate my opinion here so that I can make a review that will actually be published on this site, but the writing is annoying to say the least. If you'll remember, the only thing in the "vault" at the end of BL 1 was a giant Lovecraftian monster called "the Destroyer." The whole premise of this sequel is that a president of an arms manufacturer supercorporation wants to find some McGuffin to open the vault again and control some ad-hoc creature that suddenly dwells in there which was not mentioned before and which is capable of destroying all life on Pandora, so that he can essentially set markets and rid the planet of economic uncertainties like raiders. While this motivation is sound (though cliched), it doesn't make sense for one simple reason. During the course of the game the characters repeatedly state that the antagonist's easily killed henchman was capable of easily killing all the protagonists from the first game, and I dunno about you, but I easily killed the vault creature from the first game by myself. So basically, the mere henchman of the main bad guy can easily kill the guys that can easily kill whatever is in the vault, so what kind of harebrained plan is it to use something in the vault to take over the world? Are you kidding me? If this weren't bad enough, just about every other second of the story missions is occupied by people shouting into your radio, System Shock 2-style, but in this game they only repeat internet memes like Redditors or 9gaggers or spew the most cringeworthy empty 12-year-old threats you can imagine. The antagonist Handsome Jack won't shut up, constantly buzzing you to tell you about the pretzels he's eating, or how he got married, or how he's about to go check his mail, or that there's nothing on TV. Not only is his comedic timing awful but the very things he's saying are the sorts of things you hear out of your 14-year-old nephew or niece whom you woefully know is gonna get bullied in high school, and they still think they're funny just because the adults have given them courtesy laughs for their cuteness, but now they are just annoying. In fact, this comprises about 90% of the dialogue of the game; when characters aren't talking about how midgets aren't people and other such intellectual insults, they're spouting tired old internet memes like arrow in the knee, all your base etc. There is no character development whatsoever, and most of the "story" unfolds without your participation through office workers screaming into your speakers while you perform repetitive actions. I could stomach the stupidity of the writing if it were not for the rest of the problems:

BALANCE AND DESIGN: Inexplicably, the game is easiest when played alone. When I say inexplicably, I mean that the enemies scale unreasonably with additional players so by the time you have a 4-person game going, the enemies are essentially invincible and will kill you in 3-4 hits, and with the entropy of having 3 additional people, most of whom are probably 5 years old and have never played a video game in their life, it effectively disincentivizes multiplay. Further, every weapon you will pick up will have something wrong with it, like it fires projectiles at the speed of a tennis ball serving machine, or 95% accuracy means 95% accuracy at point-blank range only, or the damage type is wrong, or the clip size is 8 so you spend 2/3 of your time reloading. You will only get a serviceable weapon if you grind for hundreds of hours, and it doesn't matter if you are a xX420NoScOpEsXx master either, because critical hits still do garbage damage with your nerf guns. Every fight consists of shooting generic bandits or invincible aliens or robots from 100 or more meters or dying and every quest is a fetch quest or a go-here-and-kill quest. Utterly repetitive and not even that satisfying.

GEARBOX: These guys are wieners. When the company embezzled money from Aliens: Colonial Marines and instead spent it on Borderlands 2 (why), everyone downrated the former game, probably because it was filth. In an "apology" to the public, Randy Pitchford had his mother defend him on Twitter and then called everyone stupid dumbheads whether their criticism was constructive or not. Gearbox themselves makes only mod-quality games so my only explanation for their popularity is asymmetric information.

If you understand that your purchases form expectations about demand in the video game market, and you don't want to encourage self-important and unfunny manchildren to continue making intellectually insulting and undignified games, do not buy Borderlands 2.
  73. Aug 12, 2014
    Borderlands 2 keeps its uniqueness and originality. Story line is always great as well as the characters.
    Nice graphics and controls. You do not get tired of the game.
    Totally recommended.
  74. Aug 11, 2014
    I have never played this game so why am I scoring it? I am scoring this for all of the amazing voice actors in the game from FUNimation! As of today 10 million copies of Borderlands 2 have been shipped worldwide!
  75. Jul 27, 2014
    theirs only one complaint i have with it is the requirements it puts such a strain on my computer that i can only play for 20 mins before the graphics card overheats other then that during play its great for first person shooter games pls focus more on the script of things details arent too inportant on crazy games this is my opinion
  76. Jul 25, 2014
    By no stretch of the imagination is this a bad game, but all the time I found my mind wondering and begin to think when will this be over. For me it felt like the exact same game we had a few years ago now. It does not really do anything different and makes the play through a chore.
  77. Jul 24, 2014
    Beautiful, cartoony game with a cool story, great characters, humor, a crapload of loot, bunch of character upgrades, challenging enemies, lots of replayability and has the best use of Nvidia's PhysX I have ever seen. Although the PC version is king of all versions, it has its fair share of fps drops, due to it favoring high-end Intel CPUs over anything by AMD. No big deal if you're fineBeautiful, cartoony game with a cool story, great characters, humor, a crapload of loot, bunch of character upgrades, challenging enemies, lots of replayability and has the best use of Nvidia's PhysX I have ever seen. Although the PC version is king of all versions, it has its fair share of fps drops, due to it favoring high-end Intel CPUs over anything by AMD. No big deal if you're fine with 30-40 fps. I play on a 360 controller to mask the input lag and it feels fine. I would give 10/10, but even on the lowest settings, 60 fps at all times isn't possible on my not-bad-but-not-ultra system, where other games like Just Cause 2 and Metro: Last Light run amazingly at much higher settings. Kinda stupid, but whatever. BL2, in itself, is great. Play with friends and enjoy! Single player is loads of fun too. Expand
  78. Jul 19, 2014
    Great game, so much loot the story and characters are great especially clap trap XD, loved it don't know why people say its boring its great to play with friends
  79. Jul 8, 2014
    It feels like what Diablo 3 should have been. Granted, it's not as much of a "lock yourself in your room for a year" kind of game, but the guns are varied, the enemies are challenging, and the game doesn't hold your hand down a linear path. Pandora feels like a massive, uncharted place to explore, and you are constantly challenged and rewarded for doing so. The writing is stellar, theIt feels like what Diablo 3 should have been. Granted, it's not as much of a "lock yourself in your room for a year" kind of game, but the guns are varied, the enemies are challenging, and the game doesn't hold your hand down a linear path. Pandora feels like a massive, uncharted place to explore, and you are constantly challenged and rewarded for doing so. The writing is stellar, the characters are memorable, the visuals fit right in with the overall theme of the game. It's a great ride that I'll definitely return to more than once. Well worth it, even 2 years now after release. Expand
  80. Jul 7, 2014
    Simply the best lootwhoring/buttonmashing co-op title since Diablo 2, though also enjoyable in SP. Hilarious dialogues, characters and cinematics. Endless combinations of loot and loads of challenges. Worthwhile DLC content. Smooth graphics which still looks good - giving you a pleasant and fluid game experience even if you have an older PC. My favorite game 2012 without any doubt.
  81. Jul 6, 2014
    Easily one of my favorite games of 2013. Great exploration, good story, tons of action, rewarding co-op, very challenging gameplay. Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode is too hard to solo, you'll need to play it with others. Also the final DLC, Raid on Digistruct Peak is not a new story campaign but instead a small set of near impossible challenges that will have you grinding to "OP 8" which isEasily one of my favorite games of 2013. Great exploration, good story, tons of action, rewarding co-op, very challenging gameplay. Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode is too hard to solo, you'll need to play it with others. Also the final DLC, Raid on Digistruct Peak is not a new story campaign but instead a small set of near impossible challenges that will have you grinding to "OP 8" which is another way of saying level 80 without the extra 8 skill points. In other words the final DLC seems rushed and unnecessary.

Took 40 hours to beat the main story line but I played 500 hours total because it's just that much fun to challenge yourself with True/Ultimate Vault hunter modes and collect loot.

The psycho and mechromancer add-ons are fun, but don't buy them unless you really like the game.
    Overall amazing game. Highly recommended.
  82. Jun 26, 2014
    Terrible company that sells lies, like a "season pass" that includes less than 1/10 of all DLC released for the game. Avoid buying this game, no matter how cheap it is. Gearbox and 2k don't deserve your money.
  83. Jun 24, 2014
    I have not played Borderlands 1, so this a discovery for me. Also, I haven't tried it solo and played with friends only, which I think is a better idea.

The story is good and very funny, and if you like the cartoon style, the world is pretty well done as well. It runs perfectly in coop mode, the AI is legit, and the "special attacks" of your character are necessary to clear out some hard bosses. You get several weapons to use, and lots of crap to collect on the floor all the time.

Conclusion : Hours of fun with friends, and loot everywhere !
  84. Jun 13, 2014
    this game is pure awesomeness and is more badass than the previous game . the weapons is almost near to infinity with each weapon having its own property . and world of pandora is huge . the co op is fun
  85. Jun 11, 2014
    Critics say this is even better than the first game. I say they are both perfect 10s. If you enjoyed the first Borderlands and want more action on Pandora, this is a must-buy.
  86. Jun 11, 2014
    GUNS, GUNS, GUUUNS, as Marcus puts it!
    Excellent game that is an upgrade sequel to the Borderlands in every way.
    STORY Just about the same as it is in Borderlands. You get to Pandora, do some main quests, do some shooting/fethching/timelimit quests and first and foremost GET MORE GUNS BABY. Borderlands 2 features a set of mostly very interesting characters of which every has its
    GUNS, GUNS, GUUUNS, as Marcus puts it!
    Excellent game that is an upgrade sequel to the Borderlands in every way.

STORY
    Borderlands 2 features a set of mostly very interesting characters of which every has its individual way of aproaching you as the vaulthunter. The thing I love about this game is that while some sidequests are simple and boring errands, still many of those sidequests are actualy both fun and interesing and enrich the main story. Here and there you get a great gun or a fun sidestory or a silly villain or... everything of that at once! I`d say that Handsome Jack managed to lead me through the story just like Vaas did in Far Cry 3 - in a different way ofcourse but still - complicated character, sometimes funny sometimes bloodthirsty. Kept me going the whole time with no sign of boredom whatsoever.

AI
    Very good. Lots of different types of enemies attack you in lots of different ways. You have to use some strategy depending on who you face. There are melee runners, snipers, riflemen, tanks, kamikazes, midgets, retards, yuppies and more.Some of them even use the loot dropped by their dead fellowmen against you.

GAMEPLAY
    Outstanding. Gunplay in this game is yet to be rivaled. You get just about any type of a wapon you can think of. Add to that a set of different effects each wapon causes and you have thousands of variants. The player can customize his inventory 100% to his likes and can play the game in any way he wishes. So every encounter is different.

GRAPHICS
    Slighly better than Borderlands. In my opinion it shows its age already but the map variety and artstyle compensates for it 100%. You don`t really pay attention to the graphics here as the maps are very fun and complicated. Character models are ok aswell.

DLCs
    This game has dlc of exceptional quality. Each of them add something to the story. Besides buffing your character you get to meet some new people and their own stories. They are both challenging and rewarding. Lots of gameplay value for the price.

Overall a great title that is sure to satisfy every fps gamer. It is interesting, beatiful fast, has heaps of gameplay with a lot of tongue in cheek humor and references. A wonderful exception to todays cashgrab trends, provides at least 100 hours of sheer entertainment.
  87. May 26, 2014
    The game is pretty good , really enjoyable , the only annoying thing is that there is a lot of DLC's like skins you have to buy , but most of the main dlc's are in the season pass which is saving some money
  88. May 25, 2014
    BL2 is still the same tedious game with countless boring fetch quests. I stopped playing it after jamming 30 hours or so on it. This game basically has no difference with BL1, I just feel my time is totally wasted.
  89. May 15, 2014
    Here is where I would put a reference to the game to make it awesome, so you will buy it.
    The game is amazing the graphics are incredibly epic, and then the script writing for the entire game is freaking hilarious.

Don't believe me?
    YouTube Handsome Jack from Borderlands 2
  90. May 15, 2014
    Well...I need to say that this thing is f**ing amazing, I've never got so addicted to a game before, the game is awesome, and has that improvement on the history that I know that everybody wanted, and the DLC's came to get me crazy....I....I can't even say how much I love this game, just waiting for the pre-sequel
  91. May 3, 2014
    This game runs great on PC, beautiful graphic upgrade options too. Netplay is 10-fold better than the original game, no longer requiring 3rd party credentials! Get it when it's on sale, steam does it several times a year. I've gotten close to 100 hours on my first playthrough, but I really enjoy doing all the DLC and stuff the first time around.
  92. May 1, 2014
    Got to find that legendary weapon! Excellent game and lots of fun in single player and co-op. Some great DLC as well. If you liked the first, there is no reason not to get this one.
  93. Apr 22, 2014
    An effort so "Epic"
    An effort so "Epic"
    Many fans and players from the original Borderlands might have not expected this game to be that much epic.The original Borderlands was lack lusted,first it had limited customization then a lame story,both of these things have been improved from the ground to beyond the sky.Borderlands 2 won't ever let you complain about it.Gearbox has performed an excellent effort on this game and this game is worth more than it's price.I recommend you a solid buy.Here are some Pros and Cons -

+Improved Gameplay Mechanics

-Slow Texture Load
    -Vehicle Missions

Overall Score- 9.8
  94. Apr 16, 2014
    So funny! The fist play through is pure pleasure. But by the second, third and DLC, I was saturated. Coop was sometimes awesome, but insanely powerful loot turned coop into a walk. Because of the crazy loot, many parts have real badasses to fight that are impossible to solo, but a piece of piss in a group. It was nearly fantastic, but then came over leveling, where you can get matched upSo funny! The fist play through is pure pleasure. But by the second, third and DLC, I was saturated. Coop was sometimes awesome, but insanely powerful loot turned coop into a walk. Because of the crazy loot, many parts have real badasses to fight that are impossible to solo, but a piece of piss in a group. It was nearly fantastic, but then came over leveling, where you can get matched up with people 8+ lvls stronger than you, but you cant tell because lvls stop being numeric at 72. I don;t see the point in wandering around a make believe world where your buddies make the enemy evaporate, while you collect stuff. If only the difficulty balancing was done right. Expand
  95. Apr 13, 2014
    Amazing game! wonderful gameplay, amazing story, hilarious humor! What more can you ask for a game? It's funny, good, amazing, wonderful! (Especially in Co-Op!)

If i could i would rate this game:

87 Gazzilion / 10!
  96. Apr 6, 2014
    Absolutely crazy, funny , whack and most of all fun. This game is all about loot, bossing and having a good time, with the endless amount of easter eggs, references and pop culture. It's a game both fun solo and with friends, though recommended playing with friends as it does enhance the experience (except when it comes to splitting loot). The classes are all fun and unique and each haveAbsolutely crazy, funny , whack and most of all fun. This game is all about loot, bossing and having a good time, with the endless amount of easter eggs, references and pop culture. It's a game both fun solo and with friends, though recommended playing with friends as it does enhance the experience (except when it comes to splitting loot). The classes are all fun and unique and each have their unique style of play. I really have few gripes about this game, one being that legendaries all of a set mob to farm. However, you are going to have a good time nonetheless 10/10. Expand
  97. Apr 6, 2014
    I wanted this games ever since it was announced , I played about 80 hours of the first game and i liked it alot . I got the bl2 goty edition on steam and over a weekend I put in 60 hours , the most obvious thing they changed is that it actually has a story , with enjoyable characters and funny dialogue . I would never say any game is perfect and never will I give a perfect score , but II wanted this games ever since it was announced , I played about 80 hours of the first game and i liked it alot . I got the bl2 goty edition on steam and over a weekend I put in 60 hours , the most obvious thing they changed is that it actually has a story , with enjoyable characters and funny dialogue . I would never say any game is perfect and never will I give a perfect score , but I loved this game , so if you liked the first game , go ahead Expand
  98. Mar 31, 2014
    Buy this game if you have friends who will play it with you online.
    This is one of the best online gaming experiences out there.

For single player it gets old pretty quickly although you'll have plenty of hours to enjoy it as well.
  99. Mar 26, 2014
    Hilariously dark characters, flawless gameplay, interesting story lines, great DLC, what's not to LOVE about this game. I enjoyed it so much I bought the Xbox 360 version AND the PC version. I have played through it at least a dozen times thus far and see no end in sight. It is fantastic. 10 out of 10. Best game ever made with the exception of Super Mario Bros. It is so good I canHilariously dark characters, flawless gameplay, interesting story lines, great DLC, what's not to LOVE about this game. I enjoyed it so much I bought the Xbox 360 version AND the PC version. I have played through it at least a dozen times thus far and see no end in sight. It is fantastic. 10 out of 10. Best game ever made with the exception of Super Mario Bros. It is so good I can actually forgive Gearbox for the abomination that is Aliens: Colonial Marines. Expand
  100. Mar 26, 2014
    This game is really fun. Seriously, its not terrible unbalanced like the first game, where you will level up too fast and enemy's will likely present no threat at all.

You can unlock better weapons by loot, or by using rare keys, which will give you great and unique weapons or shields. You can also unlock achievements which instead of giving you XP like in the first game, will give you the chance to give your character a really tiny boost in health, shield, ammo, damage etc. (Forever)

It offers more variety of enemy's, and the game fells more "alive". The characters are interesting and the humor is good (Not like a "HAHAHAHAHAHA" type of humor but it will make you laugh sometimes.)

The storyline is better (Well, now there is ACTUALLY a story line)

Oh, I forgot, the ending doesn't suck like in the first one.
  101. Sep 20, 2012
    I tried to love this game, I really did. Being a huge fan of Borderlands 1 when it first released, I had no choice but to purchase the sequel. I put about 12 -15 hours into the game so far...and I cannot help but feel bored. I feel like I've already done all of this before..three years ago. Yes the graphics are better and color schemes have vastly improved..but I cannot give this game anyI tried to love this game, I really did. Being a huge fan of Borderlands 1 when it first released, I had no choice but to purchase the sequel. I put about 12 -15 hours into the game so far...and I cannot help but feel bored. I feel like I've already done all of this before..three years ago. Yes the graphics are better and color schemes have vastly improved..but I cannot give this game any higher than a 2/5 at this point. I know many players right now are enjoying the hell out of this game. I truly envy all of them. Collapse

1. PC Master (Greece)
    Feb 6, 2013
    It’s addicting, full of creative gags and amazing battles (especially in co-op mode) and it keeps dangling that loot-carrot in front of your face. Add that crazy humor on top and you have a synonymous for the world ‘entertainment’. [November 2012]
  2. Dec 3, 2012
    If you're looking for something with a ponderous story full of morality and contemplation – one best savored alone – then you'll need to look elsewhere. Borderlands 2 delivers tons of lighthearted, occasionally juvenile fun with immense replayability, and is best approached with a few buddies in tow. It doesn't revolutionize the concept pioneered by its forebear, but it refines it to a razor-sharp edge and offers some of the most fun you can have in a cooperative action RPG this side of Diablo II. And if nothing else, it's got lots of Claptrap.
  3. Oct 30, 2012
    The moment at which my endearingly annoying robot companion Claptrap fashioned himself a Mohawk out of some animal fur I collected he earned a spot on my all-time favorite robot list.