Call of Duty: Black Ops II PC

4.1

1. Nov 17, 2012
    Suprised that Treyarch did something different for a change? I am. Most of the Call of Duty games have had a terrible singleplayer experience with nothing new to add. This game may not be fanatstic, but actually made an attempt at something new for change that wound up having a fairly good singleplayer experience that is worth replaying. Get to pick your weapons before each mission andSuprised that Treyarch did something different for a change? I am. Most of the Call of Duty games have had a terrible singleplayer experience with nothing new to add. This game may not be fanatstic, but actually made an attempt at something new for change that wound up having a fairly good singleplayer experience that is worth replaying. Get to pick your weapons before each mission and adds some customization and new light to a almost dead series of games. Expand
  2. Nov 15, 2012
    Great game. I know 10 is essentially saying the game is perfect which it isn't, there are admittedly bugs but that will very likely be cleared up in an upcoming patch along with connection issues that can plague new releases. The move into a new era is bold and inviting. All in all. THREE THUMBS UP! :D
  3. Nov 15, 2012
    Great story, great cards, many of the best oruzhie.Odna chastey.Vse just velikolepno.Rezhim otpad.Dolzhen buy every zombie!It is a shooter game goda.Eto bright.
  4. Nov 14, 2012
    One of the Best Call of Duty games ever released. it might be the end of the black ops series in CoD. but never less i am a fan of Halo CoD and Battlefield and i think this game beat the rest of those series

Go Call of Duty
  5. Nov 15, 2012
    I really dont know what people expect from call of duty series...Most of the people says that there is nothing new in this game but people are talking for non sense I think because COD is a shooter game with a perfect stories and they trying to put more and more actions in every game they made.what do people want from this game? solve riddles or someting like that? It is CALL OF DUTY! youI really dont know what people expect from call of duty series...Most of the people says that there is nothing new in this game but people are talking for non sense I think because COD is a shooter game with a perfect stories and they trying to put more and more actions in every game they made.what do people want from this game? solve riddles or someting like that? It is CALL OF DUTY! you must congragulate those people who made this game.Fantastic history, excellent actions and more...I just found a problem that is some of the missions are very repeatable, for example I couldnt swing the other side of the mountain for 6 or 7 times it was hard to do.But at the end its a good game and accept it Expand
  6. Nov 14, 2012
    After getting suckered by IW with MW3 I was a bit apprehensive about giving Activision any more money. The only reason I took a chance on this game was because I truly enjoyed Black Ops, which if you remember also got a crap load of unwarranted negative reviews, but is in my opinion the best in the series to date. On to BO2. The graphics are updated slightly, the game mechanics are solidAfter getting suckered by IW with MW3 I was a bit apprehensive about giving Activision any more money. The only reason I took a chance on this game was because I truly enjoyed Black Ops, which if you remember also got a crap load of unwarranted negative reviews, but is in my opinion the best in the series to date. On to BO2. The graphics are updated slightly, the game mechanics are solid and responsive, and the new weapons, perk system, and unlock system are brilliant. I have no doubt that after the initial rush of negative reviews filter their way through, the reality that this is a really good game will surface and the scores will even out. The single player campaign was a good 6 to 7 hours long, which is at the bottom of what I consider acceptable, and a hell of a lot better than the 4 hour scripted junk that was MW3. Yes there are a few bugs as there are in any new release but Treyarch did a fantastic job of patching the original BO so I have no worries they will also handle the new issues. I am giving the game an 8 because there is room for improvement but not much. Expand
  7. Nov 13, 2012
    Gave a provisional 8/10 based on a couple of hours of MP + SP - didnt try Zombies yet - I cannot say it looks any different than BlackOps 1 did - I did notice a Lens flare while looking at sun. Depth of Field is increased but I use it only on Low. This was a little disappointing as I was expecting more - The graphics options are as limited as always With that said, it looks good, levelsGave a provisional 8/10 based on a couple of hours of MP + SP - didnt try Zombies yet - I cannot say it looks any different than BlackOps 1 did - I did notice a Lens flare while looking at sun. Depth of Field is increased but I use it only on Low. This was a little disappointing as I was expecting more - The graphics options are as limited as always With that said, it looks good, levels are good as usual Kudos to the Level Designers, some of which come directly from the community of course! (at the exception so far for that Hollywood mansion, layout appears bad at first sight anyway). The levels I played were very detailed, each with their own animated props (like in BO1) which adds to the all experience - Sounds are good also, voices especially as muffle really works. The game runs very smooth, somewhat smoother than BF3 does for me but that can be explain by the smaller levels, etc.

On the gameplay, its COD, to me its the same as all the recent instalments since MW2 so you like or you dont - Im in the middle. HC is where its at for me anyway as in Softcore its worse than ever HUD/gizmos - wise.

Was really expecting a Server Browser but no such thing, its all lobbys - albeit running of dedicated servers we are told. Im not sure how it will pan out for clans to meet, etc.. overall joining a game was lightning fast - way under 20 seconds, 10-15 perhaps - impressive.

Im glad they added a way to remove perks all toghether at the player's wish. Wish everyone would do that On the SP, only played the first 2-3 missions, good story so far - providing you know the last BlackOps SP - very much on rails however as usual and too many real time scene where you just spectate or maybe press "S" :/
  8. Nov 15, 2012
    Compared to previous installations of the series, which were effectively just clones of one another, Black Ops 2 stands out remarkably well, given the fact that it is still a Call of Duty game. As a PC gamer who's been on the market for a very long while, I have little love for the Call of Duty franchise, but Black Ops 2 pleasantly surprised me. Offering DirectX 11 support on PC,Compared to previous installations of the series, which were effectively just clones of one another, Black Ops 2 stands out remarkably well, given the fact that it is still a Call of Duty game. As a PC gamer who's been on the market for a very long while, I have little love for the Call of Duty franchise, but Black Ops 2 pleasantly surprised me. Offering DirectX 11 support on PC, excellent optimization, smooth framerates, and brilliant eye-candy graphics, dodging around the schizophrenic quality hiccups of its predecessor, the game looks absolutely gorgeous. The audio design has also taken a step up, and unlike the last time around, most of the guns have some good clout to them. But all that should be par for the course - it's a little upsetting that things that should come standard are now viewed as assets for a new product. So let me talk about what's got me enjoying this game, and what really makes it a good game: the nature of the campaign. In previous CoD entries, the campaign is always dead linear and fairly short, starting you in the same spot with the same weapons and the same objective, the same every run through. But Black Ops 2 does something entirely unexpected: it adds a level of choice, giving a modern military shooter, a genre well known and hated for its linearity, a branching storyline. Choices you make impact not only the outcome, but the missions to come. Optional side missions provide a break from the main story, and directly affect and are affected by the paths of the main characters. Pre-mission prep screens give you the option to fully customize your loadout, enabling you to approach the upcoming mission in any of a number of different ways. This is no Deus Ex - hell, it's not even a Crysis 2 in terms of the player's freedom of action, but the addition of player choice turns a dull, boring shooter into something that I might come back and play through a second time. In conclusion, it's a Call of Duty game, and it will never escape from that, but given the recent path of the series, it's a breath of fresh air. I recommend picking it up, but I recommend waiting for a sale more. Expand
  9. Jan 6, 2013
    Odd, despite all of these negative reviews I must say that I really enjoyed the game and I played the first one as well. Good and interesting story. Great special effects and graphics. I've played a lot of shooter games, some good and some bad. This one is worth playing AND it has replay value. Oh well, I guess that I'm just easy to please, I suppose.
  10. Nov 14, 2012
    Very good game like all call of duty very high quality video game with real Hollywood stars what can be better graphics are best so far i saw in video game, amazing game but everyone don't like it because its Call of duty its enough for them no matter how good or bad game so just ignore votes
  11. Nov 13, 2012
    Never played a COD game before but after seeing multiplayer gameplay videos, I thought it looked good.

Ignored COD-hating trolls and pre-ordered immediately. So now, played the campaign and found it to be a little above mediocre but not that great. But what made me buy BLOPS2 was the multiplayer and oh boy, it didn't dissapoint me. It's highly fast-paced. I was never used to that

Ignored COD-hating trolls and pre-ordered immediately.

So now, played the campaign and found it to be a little above mediocre but not that great. But what made me buy BLOPS2 was the multiplayer and oh boy, it didn't dissapoint me. It's highly fast-paced. I was never used to that kind of gameplay(blaming other great shooters like BF3 and Counter-strike). I've seen previous COD gameplays but BLOPS2 is in a whole different level. I can't believe people are saying that it's the same COD game.
  12. Nov 19, 2012
    this game always arouses controversy
    but outside of the technical and graphics engine, realism, history etc
    always achieves the basic task of a game ... be fun and that's what matters Activision has a great challenge and make a better game of Cod ... so far only brings fun .... I hope in the future, when Activision releases new CoD with better graphics. a new level in technology
    this game always arouses controversy
    but outside of the technical and graphics engine, realism, history etc

always achieves the basic task of a game ... be fun and that's what matters

I hope in the future, when Activision releases new CoD with better graphics. a new level in technology for its flagship title that is as fun as these ... otherwise it will be worth it
  13. Nov 13, 2012
    The game is okay at best. It will take some time to grow on me. The issues I see after 1 hour or so of multiplayer are:

1. Of course no true dedicated servers - come on Treyarch, you got that right in Black Ops, why not BO2? 2. Sound is atrocious - grenades sound horrible, player sound is off. 3. No mouse sensitivity adjustment in menu It's COD, what can be said. Recycled and

It's COD, what can be said. Recycled and reused engine/graphics. You can see similarities in maps from other COD releases - layout and object structure.
  14. Nov 15, 2012
    I will start with the rating I would give this game: 8/10
    But I'll add two more points in a *futile* attempt to balance the haters.
    This is the best Call of Duty released since the original Modern Warfare. It is a lot better than the garbage Infinity Ward puts out every other year - those were the real rehashes, the real copy paste games (I'm talking about MW2 & MW3 of course). The
    I will start with the rating I would give this game: 8/10
    But I'll add two more points in a *futile* attempt to balance the haters.
    The singleplayer in Black Ops 2 is quite enjoyable in my opinion - I really like that they went in a different direction with the way that the story unfolds, compared to the previous installments.
    Also the multiplayer is much, much better. The new Pick 10 system is implemented very well, and it certainly makes things more varied. Plus the scorestreaks encourage playing the objective instead of camping (which IMO is perfect in objective based modes).
    I haven't really gotten into Zombies, it was never my thing - but from what I have seen it provides what standalone games cannot.
    Overall, Treyarch really surprised me with this new installment - compared to the failures IW is pumping out. It's nice to have a small breath of fresh air in an otherwise stale franchise.
    ----
    As a side note to the trolls giving this game a 0:
    1) If you want to at least be credible, "review" this game on a single platform. Don't copy-paste the review on all the platforms the game has been released on. I doubt that you even bought the PC version, let alone ALL the other versions.
    2) Do you know who rates a game for graphics solely? Wannabe teenagers who think "omgzzz guys im playin on xbox, im soooooo nerdyyyy* makes them awesome. It doesn't.
    3) I bet you all here that 90% of the people who gave this game a bad score and stated in their reviews that they do not jump in capitalist bandwagons because they are smart and we who bought BO2 are not, are the same people you see in lines every time Apple launches a new product. Do you see the irony?
  15. Nov 14, 2012
    The runs like butter, it has everything a PC gamer would want for a PC system. The game is really well done, they improved zombies, the multiplayer with the pick 10, and the single player is overall a different experience. The reason why I made my score a 10, is because this game is deff not a 3.1. Im not a COD HUGE FAN, I've only played black ops 1 & 2, and mw3. So far, if your askingThe runs like butter, it has everything a PC gamer would want for a PC system. The game is really well done, they improved zombies, the multiplayer with the pick 10, and the single player is overall a different experience. The reason why I made my score a 10, is because this game is deff not a 3.1. Im not a COD HUGE FAN, I've only played black ops 1 & 2, and mw3. So far, if your asking about the differences between the PC verisons of mw3 and black ops 2, there is a lot. They added FOV up to 80, a patch coming to make it to 90. The controls are better, you no longer have to press spacebar to stand from crouching like in black ops 1. The graphics compare to the first black ops are so much better. The game runs like butter. They even added a FPS meter to display your FPS. The game is in 3 different .exe's. So you don't have to install the WHOLE game to play multiplayer, only the things you need. (You may need to download the single player, not sure, I installed them all).

If these people are saying that the game is the same, and should be a low rating, they are wrong. This game does everything fine, and doesn't have any issues to have a low rating. The stuff they do they do it right.

Good:
    The pick 10 system allows for some type of loadouts we never have seen. This is awesome, black ops 2, now give you even more control with how you want to create your class.

The league play works awesome. You gotta do 5 pre-games before you are ranked, then your placed into a certain rank, similar to Starcraft 2. Also, they've unlocked all items for loadouts of course.

The game includes text chat within matches, and voice. (A lot of new games don't do this, specially the ones that are direct "ports", like everyone here is saying it is).

The single player missions are REALLY well done. If you just start off playing the single player, your are constantly doing something different. Your not always just killing people, and once again the story is really well done.

Hmm... the engine runs like butter on the PC.

For the emblem system, they added (I believe) 32 layers for you to create something. Another amazing improve from the first black ops.

They added two new modes including multi team (teams of 3, I think its 3 teams? Im not a big mult-team player). And they added hard point, which is like a king of the hill. --On top of the new modes, they changed the way 'fun modes' work. Like 'One in the chamber' or 'Gun game', these games now give you XP for playing them. So people that want to just level up by that way can!

So far, with the online, The matchmaking system is working awesome for me. Treyarch, to me, did an amazing job with the online. It works perfectly fine, just as if your playing on a Xbox 360.

Like there is just so many things they added to this game, its hard for me to even wanna type it all out.

Its a great game, and doesn't deserve a 3.1. I never review games on metacritic, but I give credit, where credit is due. I believe black ops 2 is 10x better then mw3 for so many reasons, and if you can't see that, then I guess don't buy it.

Rated a 9 for the PC verison.

Bad:
    No elite on PC yet.
  16. Nov 13, 2012
    For all those haters out there, there just afraid of change. So there are no dedicated servers? Big whoop. So the unlock system is different? It makes it more fair than a noob getting on and right away getting the best guns in the game. So the graphics are bad? Why should it matter? If its a good game I couldn't care if it had Atari graphics I would still play it.
  17. Nov 15, 2012
    This game is awesome. The only people crying are autistic kids who play terraria. Graphics 10/10. Story 10/10. Gameplay. 10/10. I spent 180 dollars on this game. I have a feeling its mostly poor kids crying also. Haha get a job losers. Anyone who gives this game below a 10/10 is a troll.
  18. Nov 14, 2012
    Hello everyone,my comments about this game.Singleplayer graphic sucks,but multiplayer graphics are good.For singleplayer campaign,i give 3.Its very boring,POOR graphics even maxed out.Multiplayer is good,just bad thing that everyone takes smgs. as i said,multiplayer graphics are good,better than singleplayer.In this game DX 11 was a gimmick....I give for multiplayer a rating 8.Because ofHello everyone,my comments about this game.Singleplayer graphic sucks,but multiplayer graphics are good.For singleplayer campaign,i give 3.Its very boring,POOR graphics even maxed out.Multiplayer is good,just bad thing that everyone takes smgs. as i said,multiplayer graphics are good,better than singleplayer.In this game DX 11 was a gimmick....I give for multiplayer a rating 8.Because of maps,graphics,sounds,and fun.Final rating : 7.Its an average game.But pay 69$ for this game... nah... Expand
  19. Nov 15, 2012
    No changes in gameplay, crashes and unstable servers, imbalanced multiplayer... a mediocre attempt to milk even more bucks from a dying IP... The worst spent 60$ in my whole gaming history.
  20. Nov 26, 2012
    This game surpassed all of the action and excitement in Black Ops I. The story line isn't unique, but it still holds your interest. The game play is great, with a large variety of weapons and platforms. My only critique is that there were too many lengthy cut scenes and flash backs and not enough sustained action, especially during the first half of the main story. Overall, this is one ofThis game surpassed all of the action and excitement in Black Ops I. The story line isn't unique, but it still holds your interest. The game play is great, with a large variety of weapons and platforms. My only critique is that there were too many lengthy cut scenes and flash backs and not enough sustained action, especially during the first half of the main story. Overall, this is one of the few games that, in my view, is worth the opening day price. Expand
  21. Nov 20, 2012
    This game doesn't deserve a 3, at the time of writing I have had no problems with this game and this is about a week after launch. They have done well do address a lot of the issues that had plagued this game and now it is most defiantly playable and enjoyable.

The game does expand on all fronts. Single Player campaign adds some decision making and also squad commanding which does help to refresh all the constant run-and-gun, explosions and general high-paced action (which this game still has plenty of, of course).

Multiplayer adds League play and revamped custom classes and still enjoyable. Zombies adds many additional features like bigger maps and so on.

All in all, it's still a Call of Duty game, if you hate the series with a dire passion, this isn't going to change your mind. But the game is trying to be creative and evolve without losing what people actually like about the Call of Duty franchise and it has achieved something by doing so.
  22. Jan 3, 2013
    They should start naming Call of Duty games after the year they are made. For example, Call of Duty 2012 would be a more appropriate name, rather than Black Ops II, as Call of Duty 2012 denotes the yearly "updates" the call of duty franchise receives. As far as Call of Duty Black Ops II is concerned, everything has devolved. The graphics are like those found in internet flash games, theThey should start naming Call of Duty games after the year they are made. For example, Call of Duty 2012 would be a more appropriate name, rather than Black Ops II, as Call of Duty 2012 denotes the yearly "updates" the call of duty franchise receives. As far as Call of Duty Black Ops II is concerned, everything has devolved. The graphics are like those found in internet flash games, the story is nowhere to be found. In the single player, you will be thrown straight into an action shooting gallery, with so many things happening in seconds, you will not be able to follow or to figure out what the hell is going on. People burn, but you can't figure out why some dude is getting burned in a furnace. They don't even tell you anything about the setting or what war your fighting or anything about anything. As far as I can tell, the single player is just there as filler, to justify the $60 price tag. The multilayer is the same, nothing is ever going to change it . If you've played Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare, you've played them all. Now, I will take advantage of this page to recommend to you other games: Blacklight Retribution, Tribes Ascend or the upcoming game Warface by Crytek. All of these are free to play games available on Steam, or are going to be available in the future (Warface) that are better than Call of Duty and cost $0 dollars. It's time to start looking for alternatives, and fight the evil monopoly called Activision, pushing the name Call of Duty down our throats. If we keep paying them, they are going to be making quick cash out of the public: what's next, a cardboard box with the name "Call of Duty" slapped on it, but filled with rocks?!! Expand
  23. Nov 18, 2012
    This game is terrible. Probably the most boring Call of Duty campaign yet. There's these side missions that seem to be worse than the actual levels too. Haven't even bothered with multiplayer, went in and it lagged like Black Ops 1 so I quit. Zombies was semi ok. Not really good enough still. Graphics are so bad. Terrible game.
  24. Dec 14, 2012
    very bad game with the graphics of the 1988 year when gorbachev make perestroika. Only fools buy this game. Compare with battlefield 3 possible say that this game a peace of **** Red price of this game 10 cent in market day. Gameplay very poor and boring.
  25. Dec 30, 2012
    Boring as hell, multiplayer is dull too. Why o why dont you go back to Cod2 style multiplayer servers instead of restricting players to your **** lobby setup. Idiots at blizzard cant stop **** up games. Living off reputation of games made 3 years ago and producing utter ****e. Bring back the original development team of cod because whoever is running the show now is useless.........
  26. Jan 1, 2013
    Just an involution.. Very complicated history.. Fatal attempt as strategy .. Extremely lineal game..and very expensive .. I have been more time watching movies of history than playing; I bored a lot.
  27. Jan 12, 2013
    Worst game of the series. Complete nonsense and crap. After mw2 release only produce **** I wonder what will be in the next part :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
  28. Nov 14, 2012
    The is the best of the Call of duty Games in the franchise. Brilliant story line the best multiplayer around. Zombies is also another nice edition offering some of the best maps so far as well as the new transit mode. Overall this is an epic game that deserves praise for changing the series more than the any other call of duty games apart from Call of duty 4.
  29. Nov 13, 2012
    Single player is not worth mentioning, but multiplayer is where the game truly shines. It's worth every dollar if you like shooting other players in a fast-paced game of death.
  30. Nov 13, 2012
    Nothing new, this is a very old game being sold for full price. It's a GOOD old game, but you've played it before many times. The graphics look old, the gameplay is tired, and the single player campaign is not fun at all. If you like Battlefield 3, probably you should just wait until Battlefield 4. If you like more of the same, this game should fit the bill for you. I don't think I'llNothing new, this is a very old game being sold for full price. It's a GOOD old game, but you've played it before many times. The graphics look old, the gameplay is tired, and the single player campaign is not fun at all. If you like Battlefield 3, probably you should just wait until Battlefield 4. If you like more of the same, this game should fit the bill for you. I don't think I'll be playing much of this, last CoD for me until the tech and gameplay are upgraded. Expand
  31. Nov 13, 2012
    Multiplayer is fun, pretty much same gameplay but with improvements here and there. Tbh its the best looking call of duty there is, and some things look decent, not the best but decent (maxed on PC). Zombies looks pretty much the same though, but the new tranzit mode is a lot of fun. The Multiplayer maps are well made, and over all is a fun game. Worth buying and i do not understand theMultiplayer is fun, pretty much same gameplay but with improvements here and there. Tbh its the best looking call of duty there is, and some things look decent, not the best but decent (maxed on PC). Zombies looks pretty much the same though, but the new tranzit mode is a lot of fun. The Multiplayer maps are well made, and over all is a fun game. Worth buying and i do not understand the negative reviews. I presume theyre coming primarily from people who hate CoD or MW3 players. Blops series has been better than MW series in my opinion. Expand
  32. Nov 13, 2012
    First let me say i'm not gonna troll this game with a bad review. I do however have some major gripes about this. Yes people say it is dedicated server but, hello people, it's matchmaking just like what you get on console, not what you should get on pc. You cannot rent a server or choose from a dedicated server list as far as I know it's all just matchmaking. Oh man, don't get me startedFirst let me say i'm not gonna troll this game with a bad review. I do however have some major gripes about this. Yes people say it is dedicated server but, hello people, it's matchmaking just like what you get on console, not what you should get on pc. You cannot rent a server or choose from a dedicated server list as far as I know it's all just matchmaking. Oh man, don't get me started on how it's just like the console version. You have to listen to annoying people with mics unlike if I go back and play World At War. Granted I love being able to have full controller support for menus and gameplay so if I am sick of using keyboard and mouse that is a great option. To be honest I knew the zombies would be worth most of the money for this game and that is why I got it. I loved World At War Zombies. Honestly this is a great game with a huge but, in it. After playing the crap out of it for a while I may go back to World At War. Seriously you might as well be playing on Xbox 360 or PS3. Expand
  33. Nov 14, 2012
    Mediocre is the name of the game, I'm afraid. It seems Treyarch have tried to do their best with the existing recipe but the tired stitching of the call of duty franchise is really showing. I'm surprised how high a lot of the critics reviews are, especially considering how the recent Medal of Honor got a panning for doing the same old thing (admittedly more poorly executed than here). IMediocre is the name of the game, I'm afraid. It seems Treyarch have tried to do their best with the existing recipe but the tired stitching of the call of duty franchise is really showing. I'm surprised how high a lot of the critics reviews are, especially considering how the recent Medal of Honor got a panning for doing the same old thing (admittedly more poorly executed than here). I worry that the fact a lot of the pre-release reviews were done at a special 'event' may have, unfortunately, influenced these. The cinematic story telling seems to hinder the action as your pushed from pillar to post with no real freedom. The 'choices' which are oft talked about seem very arbitrary and oh my the graphics are frankly terrible for such a hyped game (at some points I thought my game was bugged due to how shoddy some of the textures are). I'm sure the multi-player will be as successful as ever but for such an expensive game it really is just the same old tired formula. The Hollywood model or rinse and repeat has definitely become the standard in AAA gaming too. If you want an exciting PC shooter try something different like the free Tribes: Ascend. If you want this same old formula, I'd recommend picking up one of the older COD's for essentially the same experience. Expand
  34. Nov 13, 2012
    Sub-par FPS. Campaign I'm playing on Veteran and it's easy mode, no challenge whatsoever. I fired up multiplayer today, all it is is a small map with guys running around in circles like it's a paintball game. Players are running and gunning using BAR .50 cal. rifles like it's a pistol.. yes boom one shot boom one shot without any realism whatsoever. If you like loud noises and have ADHD,Sub-par FPS. Campaign I'm playing on Veteran and it's easy mode, no challenge whatsoever. I fired up multiplayer today, all it is is a small map with guys running around in circles like it's a paintball game. Players are running and gunning using BAR .50 cal. rifles like it's a pistol.. yes boom one shot boom one shot without any realism whatsoever. If you like loud noises and have ADHD, this might be the game for you. Expand
  35. Nov 19, 2012
    I can guarantee that this review I'm writing is gonna have something like this: "Helpful? 12 out of 286 users said yes" just because the people who hate this game are gonna think "No, this guy is WRONG. The game sucked! End of story! Therefore this review is unhelpful!" I thought the game was unspeakably fantastic, but the flow of the story campaign felt very rushed and forced in someI can guarantee that this review I'm writing is gonna have something like this: "Helpful? 12 out of 286 users said yes" just because the people who hate this game are gonna think "No, this guy is WRONG. The game sucked! End of story! Therefore this review is unhelpful!" I thought the game was unspeakably fantastic, but the flow of the story campaign felt very rushed and forced in some areas. The "future" weapons and devices are well done, as well as some of the gameplay elements that never appeared in any previous Call of Duty game. The multiplayer has some added spice to it, as does the well known Zombies mode. If you're an avid Call of Duty fan and/or enjoyed the first Black Ops, you'd be the making the worst mistake to let this game pass by. Expand
  36. Nov 15, 2012
    I haven't been a fan of COD in a long time the constant rehashing of the same with i tidy up and selling it back to their customers gets old fast. This time round nothing much has changed sure its the best looking cod and sure its had a face lift but its still more of the same. That said though isn't that what COD buyers expect these days and you know what its actually fun I am and haveI haven't been a fan of COD in a long time the constant rehashing of the same with i tidy up and selling it back to their customers gets old fast. This time round nothing much has changed sure its the best looking cod and sure its had a face lift but its still more of the same. That said though isn't that what COD buyers expect these days and you know what its actually fun I am and have been enjoying it what possessed me to buy another cod game I will never know but I've played a good 10 hours now and I will play it again where as modern warfare 3 I stopped playing within about 3 hours. So far this game is a lot of fun and I don't regret buying it, would I recommend it to a friend my answer would be only if you like cod otherwise wait till the free weekends to give it a try before you buy. Expand
  37. Feb 5, 2013
    Excluding single, multiplayer mode is something for 3 year olds. Only thing you have to do is press w and left mouse button. This comes to me really ridiculous and childish. It being so simple makes me feel bad when 3 year olds shoot down you. I totally regret wasting my money on this noobish game. I look for a game which needs skills, and something for grownups, not for babies.
  38. Jul 2, 2013
    Seriously... the game never changes, they need to do something different with the game. The battlefield series changes sooo much each time keeping the game fresh, why can't call of duty do this, its not only Treyarch doing it but also Infinity Ward. I would have rather paid £50 for Minecraft than £10 on this game. Overall the campaign was better than the multiplayer because at least theSeriously... the game never changes, they need to do something different with the game. The battlefield series changes sooo much each time keeping the game fresh, why can't call of duty do this, its not only Treyarch doing it but also Infinity Ward. I would have rather paid £50 for Minecraft than £10 on this game. Overall the campaign was better than the multiplayer because at least the story line changes a bit however the online never changes and at least there is Zombies which may account for a bit of the game but overall the game is terrible. Expand
  39. Jun 8, 2013
    Save your money don't buy this game pfff really disappointed I think the game's creators are laughing at us. I think they should create a map pack rather than releasing a second episode!
  40. Nov 19, 2012
    Мне игра понравилась гораздо больше, чем последний МВ 3. СвежиеМне игра понравилась гораздо больше, чем последний МВ 3. Свежие идеи в сингле, неплохая оптимизация, более чем вменяемый мультиплеер. Жаль, конечно, что до сих пор не перешли на новый движок, но зато люди, у которых слабый компьютер, смогут поиграть без проблем. Для меня идеалом мультиплеера до сих пор является МВ 2, как из нее смогли сделать такое непотребство, как МВ 3, не укладывается в голове, поэтому я очень рад, что Treyarch смогли сделать отличный мультиплеер, в который приятно поиграть.Не понимаю, как некоторым кажется, что Блэк Опс 2 похож на МВ 3, это бред, абсолютно разные игры!!! Твердые 8 баллов! Expand
  41. Nov 14, 2012
    The single player falls short in story telling, voice acting, pace and challenge, not really worth the 4 hours spent to finish the campaign. The multiplayer is a significant improvement over Black Ops, without the lagging or stuttering avatars. Knife lunge no longer travels half a mile. The new toys (perks, attachments), and the 10-part equip system they've implemented are moderatelyThe single player falls short in story telling, voice acting, pace and challenge, not really worth the 4 hours spent to finish the campaign. The multiplayer is a significant improvement over Black Ops, without the lagging or stuttering avatars. Knife lunge no longer travels half a mile. The new toys (perks, attachments), and the 10-part equip system they've implemented are moderately amusing, and for their first time use will probably keep you entertained. But is mostly a rehash of mw2/3 and blops maps, but smaller. Many of the maps are close combat fighting, with scattered perches for range. Sadly, the age of dedi servers is over, as an Australian, I still end up getting many games internationally, when it isn't our peak playing time.
    Zombies is where Black Ops 2 really shines. If you're playing with mates, its just FUN. This is the reason you buy the game.
  42. Jul 4, 2013
    I have to wonder why the directors of Black Ops 2 would make the campaign so unbearable that no one would ever want to attempt to play it again. The agony of sitting through boring and annoying story lines and constantly being stopped in action where you cannot control your character is beyond devastating. I hope no one actually wants to collect all the INTEL and obtain achievementsI have to wonder why the directors of Black Ops 2 would make the campaign so unbearable that no one would ever want to attempt to play it again. The agony of sitting through boring and annoying story lines and constantly being stopped in action where you cannot control your character is beyond devastating. I hope no one actually wants to collect all the INTEL and obtain achievements because they won't let you go back and choose to replay the scene again. Even if you do, the pain of waiting on the stupid story to stop and start and stop and start again will most certainly remove any desire you had of wanting to play it in the first place. With that said, the potential is there to enjoy yourself as the campaign would be great otherwise. Too bad the people at Treyarch are not very smart and decided to be a-holes to the gaming community by wasting their time. I promise to never buy Treyarch products again in my lifetime if they do not add a patch to remove these story lines and just let up play the campaign as quickly as possible. I have combined about 400 hours on COD4 and MW2 single player campaigns because they are easy to enter and exit. I am at 9 hours with BO2 and only had 4 hours with BO. It is so difficult to enjoy something when idiots incorporate all the BS. Expand
  43. Aug 12, 2013
    This is a very polished and smoothly running game. However, there is no point in playing it. Due to its netcode, skill or lag don't matter it's all about luck (e.g. see OvenBakedMuffin's YouTube video named BlackOps2 Misconceptions). In addition, the gameplay mechanics are quite broken. For best results, you should run around with a pistol. Do not attempt to play this game tactically.This is a very polished and smoothly running game. However, there is no point in playing it. Due to its netcode, skill or lag don't matter it's all about luck (e.g. see OvenBakedMuffin's YouTube video named BlackOps2 Misconceptions). In addition, the gameplay mechanics are quite broken. For best results, you should run around with a pistol. Do not attempt to play this game tactically. Don't worry if you completely suck at shooters this game is designed so that you will get kills anyway. Expand
  44. Mar 7, 2013
    Hated MW2. Hated MW3. I was able to try this one for a short time. Couldn't wait to get angry and start raging on how bad this series is, and so off I played. After playing for 2 days of experiencing and trying basically enough, I have to say this...it has improved. It hurts me to say, but it has few improvements over the previous games. First of, I liked how the perks are extremely fewHated MW2. Hated MW3. I was able to try this one for a short time. Couldn't wait to get angry and start raging on how bad this series is, and so off I played. After playing for 2 days of experiencing and trying basically enough, I have to say this...it has improved. It hurts me to say, but it has few improvements over the previous games. First of, I liked how the perks are extremely few and unlike the previous, which many were useless and only few were good, now we get few perks and almost none are that useful and actually work as "perks". Instead, some of the "old" perks are now some sort of "attachments" to weapons which are unlocked by using them more often, and in here we also get the levels for weapons, which is a nice addition. They tried hard to balance the game, even by limiting our perks, weapons, attachments and everything with a limit of 10...which balances things....I guess? Weapons are still rather similar but they TRIED to make them different this time and I noticed few differences while using some of them...like one would give less recoil...another would do more...but the same damage...? Arenas have improved as well: we get colors! Few, but it's so great to find more than 2 colors in an arena, without mentioning that I haven't played that many matches with campers (there were, but nothing impossible to counter). And jokes aside, they tried to make most of the arenas trying to be careful on blind corners...which unfortunely still are present, showing either that it's programming fault or their own choice. People will either think I'm joking or being serious but to be honest, the answer is just one: this game is still horrible, and that's no joke. While it has improvements over the others, it's still not worth a single cent on this game: weapons are still too similar and have the biggest fault of having no need to aim at all: just shoot and you'll kill (you might need to aim only on long distances); arenas, while cured a little more, show how graphics are HORRIBLE and simply unacceptable and while I accepted the graphics of the previous games, this one is totally unworthy of attention. And campers are still around in some arenas, so it's not fixed yet; balancing of the classes is still far from being even remotely good, letting us customize with just tons of useless perks (even if fewer than previous games) and overpowered killstreaks, which works with points instead of kills, but still can be a gamebreaker pretty easily and without letting you escape. This game is just mediocre, like the previous games, and while it may be a good purchase this time, the game is still expensive like day 1 and, in all honesty, you can spend those euros/dollars for much better games (and cheaper as well). If you ever find this game on discount (not gonna happen) you might give it a try and maybe even having fun until the next installment arrives (after that, this game literally dies). But seriously, if you want to play an arena based fps, with lots of weapons, with very low graphics, no real physics and simply fast pacing gaming....play either Quake 3 arena or Unreal tournament. Expand
  45. Jan 31, 2013
    I played every title, that belong to the CoD-Universe. Some I like much, some not. What I can sure say, the genre is going down the drain. The single player BO2 is better than the BO. Especially in Germany where no original sound is possible. The single-player from BO2 is a bit boring. To much cut scenes where you cant do anything. The multi player is like, respawn & die, respawn & die,I played every title, that belong to the CoD-Universe. Some I like much, some not. What I can sure say, the genre is going down the drain. The single player BO2 is better than the BO. Especially in Germany where no original sound is possible. The single-player from BO2 is a bit boring. To much cut scenes where you cant do anything. The multi player is like, respawn & die, respawn & die, respawn & die, respawn & die, almost instantly. Levels a very small and cheats seen to bee always on. Expand
  46. Apr 23, 2013
    Black Ops 2 uses recycled ideas of sci-fi that Battlefield 2142 already accomplished back in 2006. This game is way too late to a series that is burning out fast. Same engine, done future weapons, simple level design, arbitrary recycled level-up system. Pass it, demand something fresh than the same tweaked recycled game every year. Baaaa Baa sheep.
  47. Apr 5, 2013
    This is the worst FPS I have ever played. I was expecting it to be bad, but not as bad as this. The campaign is rubbish, the AI are retarded, and everything was buggy. I couldn't get past the first level because nothing wanted to work and all the enemies ran towards you despite a ton of allies nearby. Multiplayer is slightly better, but nothing new. Maps are generic. Zombies is the onlyThis is the worst FPS I have ever played. I was expecting it to be bad, but not as bad as this. The campaign is rubbish, the AI are retarded, and everything was buggy. I couldn't get past the first level because nothing wanted to work and all the enemies ran towards you despite a ton of allies nearby. Multiplayer is slightly better, but nothing new. Maps are generic. Zombies is the only step up. Much more stuff in it and better maps. Tranzit is pretty cool. The graphics are crap. Absolute crap. It looks like the kind of game that was released in 2005 (Im playing on High graphics).
    I am very disappointed, what a waste of money. I guess it would be better for consoles, since it has lousy graphics. If you want a FPS game that's has graphics, a campaign and guns, get this.
  48. Jan 6, 2013
    If this wasn't a call of duty game, no one would have cared. The single player campaign is one of the most generic piles of manure I've had the misfortune to play. It's a shame because I actually enjoyed BLOPS1's single player campaign. The multiplayer is what you'd expect for a Call of Duty game. After nearly 5 years, not much has changed. Hopefully this franchise will die soon.
  49. Mar 16, 2013
    I was going to buy this game for sure as I really liked BO1, but after the release before I got to a shop several my friends advised me not to buy this game as it's totally sucks... I usually don't take anything on trust and usually recheck the info by my own, but after my bro said it sucks, I decided not to buy and wait until the game fully patched. And several months after on Steam II was going to buy this game for sure as I really liked BO1, but after the release before I got to a shop several my friends advised me not to buy this game as it's totally sucks... I usually don't take anything on trust and usually recheck the info by my own, but after my bro said it sucks, I decided not to buy and wait until the game fully patched. And several months after on Steam I had possibility to try the MP during weekends. I tried... Maaaaaa, what a facepalm: graphics sucks totally, weapons suck, maps nothing special, and... already up with cheaters... Cool... I played 3hrs and deleted it without any doubt. After that I decided to look at SP, of course I had to pirate it, a there's no demo, and MP showed the game sucks totally. SP I deleted even not finishing first level same graphics (OMG ITS 2012 already, even MW3 has better graphics than BO2 how can it be?!!), stupid uninteresting plot for 9-year old kids, control sucks. So after all I'd like to thank my friends for warning, Steam for free ability to see there's nothing to lose even in MP. I really love CoD series since first MW (I had no possibility to play earlier CoD games), but BO2 is a big leap back to the 90s, the game sucks totally.
    0 score is max for the game.
  50. Mar 15, 2014
    Call of Duty game that actually tries to improve over previous ones, and does that pretty good. People giving it a low score expected...I don't know. Probably a completely different game than CoD is. We already got improved graphics, way better and more numerous killstreaks, bunch of interesting maps and futuristic theme to weapons and gear as opposed to modern theme. We got campaign withCall of Duty game that actually tries to improve over previous ones, and does that pretty good. People giving it a low score expected...I don't know. Probably a completely different game than CoD is. We already got improved graphics, way better and more numerous killstreaks, bunch of interesting maps and futuristic theme to weapons and gear as opposed to modern theme. We got campaign with MULTIPLE FREAKING ENDINGS IN A CALL OF DUTY GAME YES THAT'S RIGHT. If this is not an improvement I dont what is.

GOOD THINGS
    - Best (arcade) shooter mechanics out there
    - Deep customization supporting different combat roles (like sniper, rusher, assault, support, covert ops etc.)
    - Just enough unlocks to keep you from being bored
    - Campaignthat is pretty interesting with multiple endings
    - Graphical improvement over previous CoD games albeit not huge

BAD THINGS
    - Not everyone likes CoD's arcade style of shooting and for some that's a deal breaker
    - If you buy this for campaign, remember that it's only 7-8 hours long (seriously, buy this for the multiplayer)
    - It can get boring once you get to prestige once or twice
    - Greedy DLC policy with most maps unavailable unless you pay another 60 $ to activision

This is the greatest CoD game since Modern Warfare 1, at least for me. Highly recommended to shooter fans. Don't listen to idiots who hate it because of their tiny genitals. Gets a nice 8/10.
  51. Nov 27, 2012
    I don't know why peaople say that this game sucks and that it is awful. What did they expect?
    I really liked the game, mainly because MW3 was a piece of crap. It was boring, and exactly the same as MW2. Now here comes Black OPS 2, with some new elements, and people don't like it either. It was a pleasant surprise to me, because I thought it would be the same as other COD games, but it was something -partially- new. They didn't go too far with the future missions, but the past was kinda good as well.
    The graphics of course was not that big deal, but there WERE moments (not so many, though), when the game looked just beautiful. In conclusion, I liked the music, liked the plot, and the story wasn't that bad either, so I think it is enjoyable, and it is good, if not for else, but for relaxing.
  52. Dec 25, 2012
    The singleplayer portion of this game was absolutely amazing, the story more so than the gameplay, while black ops 1 had an amazing singleplayer too, black ops 2's campaign was just mind blowing. The multiplayer however, was new and somewhat fun, and it has stayed fun to this day, due to this being the PC version, there are much less issues with connection than the xbox360 version andThe singleplayer portion of this game was absolutely amazing, the story more so than the gameplay, while black ops 1 had an amazing singleplayer too, black ops 2's campaign was just mind blowing. The multiplayer however, was new and somewhat fun, and it has stayed fun to this day, due to this being the PC version, there are much less issues with connection than the xbox360 version and therefore the online multiplayer mode is much better. The zombie mode was somewhat fun, but they didn't change it enough for me to consider it 'amazing'. Expand
  53. Sep 14, 2013
    The campaign isn't that bad, although not as epic as MW1. The graphics and sounds are okay, the playtime a bit sort, but offers some replayability if you want to get all achievements and endings. The gunplay, however, was a bit strange; I missed 2/3 of the time on moving targets, maybe due the fact that they turn 90 degrees instantly, or maybe the recoils were set higher than usual. TheThe campaign isn't that bad, although not as epic as MW1. The graphics and sounds are okay, the playtime a bit sort, but offers some replayability if you want to get all achievements and endings. The gunplay, however, was a bit strange; I missed 2/3 of the time on moving targets, maybe due the fact that they turn 90 degrees instantly, or maybe the recoils were set higher than usual. The Strike Force missions were somewhat frustrating, the unit AI wasn't on the top, I almost lost them on most occasions. Anyway, it is an acceptable addition to the series and a buy at a reduced price. Expand
  54. Nov 17, 2012
    I bought this for the multiplayer and I was disappointed to see that the promised dedicated servers are not in the game. Apart from the awful matchmaking experience and laggy game sessions, no anticheat and no server admins the game has been a fun(ish) experience so far but I would not recommend playing Black Ops 2 competitively (if you play for a clan for instance), as it will onlyI bought this for the multiplayer and I was disappointed to see that the promised dedicated servers are not in the game. Apart from the awful matchmaking experience and laggy game sessions, no anticheat and no server admins the game has been a fun(ish) experience so far but I would not recommend playing Black Ops 2 competitively (if you play for a clan for instance), as it will only annoy. With aimbot/wallhack videos up on Youtube already it's clear that the PC community has been ignored entirely by Treyarch, which is a shame.

I have to mention also that their preorder offer of a free map (Nuketown) has already created a subclass of players; those that have the map and those that don't. I remember the days when Infinity Ward and Treyarch used to give their players free maps and didn't try to wring every last penny out of us. Day 1 DLC is not the way to win fans.

It has always been a popular franchise and they will always sell copies - I myself have played all of the games since the original CoD, but since the game started to be made primarily for consoles it has gone downhill on PC to the point where this will by my final CoD game.
  55. May 10, 2013
    The most biggest steaming piece of S*** I've played for a long time. Campers & Hackers that's what this game is about. I'm never going to play this garbage ever again and i recommend that no-one should try it either.
  56. Nov 5, 2014
    I dont understand other people opinion about this game. Theyre wrong about this game... Its the best game from Acitivision since Modern Warfare. The best graphic and okay! I agree that is old engine all the time... but the most important in game should be not graphic but only plot! Multiplayer have a lot of improvements in comparision with previous versions! New killstreaks, weapons,I dont understand other people opinion about this game. Theyre wrong about this game... Its the best game from Acitivision since Modern Warfare. The best graphic and okay! I agree that is old engine all the time... but the most important in game should be not graphic but only plot! Multiplayer have a lot of improvements in comparision with previous versions! New killstreaks, weapons, perks... All this things make that game a lot better! In my opinion this game is the best FPS shooter! Grpahics are amazing, optimization is very good and the zombie mode add to this game something which makes You: "WOW! Must play this!" and yeahh... this is true. Everyone must play this game and check it yourself! Dont listen opinions from Battlefield fans that this game is **** im not fan of COD but this title get 10 score from me and every really players on the world!
    +Graphics;
    +Optimization;
    +Music (amazing soundtrack!);
    +Plot;
    +Multiplayer and zombie mode;
    +Scripts, scripts + scripts! Hollywood movie!;
    Ng1n3eR SCORE - 10/10
  57. Nov 18, 2012
    Game is good don't expect any fireworks or fantastic graphics it is another call of duty a little better then other the multiplayer is awesome single is realy good a thats it .
  58. Aug 15, 2013
    While this game is very addicting, I give this game a 3 for the fact that it's essentially the same game just with a twist. Still raging 12 year olds on MP after you kill them, same perks and killstreaks that just cause frustration after you've worked so hard to get then just to be killed by a camper. The weapons are all the same, they just all shoot really fast, hell, the shotguns canWhile this game is very addicting, I give this game a 3 for the fact that it's essentially the same game just with a twist. Still raging 12 year olds on MP after you kill them, same perks and killstreaks that just cause frustration after you've worked so hard to get then just to be killed by a camper. The weapons are all the same, they just all shoot really fast, hell, the shotguns can kill long range.... LONG RANGE FOR A SHOTGUN! And the snipers are even better at close range. And referring back to the kids screaming on the mic, on all of the servers I played on, they were saying that this is the most realistic game on the market, if you want realism in a military game, play ArmA 2! How is this game realistic? The die if you get knifed in the foot, no bullet drop, what so ever, perks that let you reload faster and not appear on a UAV, only 2 attachments allowed for your gun, the list goes on. This is possibly the most overrated game I have ever played, some how being more overrated than Zelda and Halo. Do not buy this game, spend your money on a good game like Half Life. Expand
  59. Nov 19, 2012
    There are some welcomed changes and fun moments in this game, but for the most part it's still a heavily scripted spunkgargleweewee.
    Some of the future missions are fun to play through. But there are still a lot of heavily scripted encounters that will screw you over if you don't do it the exact way the developers wanted you to. On top of that there are still some bugs in single player at the moment.
  60. Nov 20, 2012
    This game is perfect its nonlinearity is already a miracle for this series.Appeared a lot of many things/ TREYARCH I am glad that brings a new try to do something as opposed to Atctivision.Music is very beutifull.Oh graphics too old but she is saved by design of Future.Story - 9. Sense with numbers somewhere go out.Reznov ..... so real or not.
  61. Dec 1, 2012
    Writing a review for this game is lost time: I must say the same things as any other post-CoD4 Call of Duty: bad graphics, bad gameplay, bad multiplayer.. we are in 2012 but still stuck at 2007. Nothing new, nothing positive.
  62. Nov 24, 2012
    So, let starts from where we should. It's campaign, is great, based on 2025 and in the old times. Zombies, is zombies, like always, a great job. Then Multiplayer, it's not a "WOAAAAAAAAAAAAH", but it's fine overall, maybe some damn campers or knife runners but that doesn't ruin your experience. People that cries about graphics is just noob, tell me one game that doesn't reuses sound andSo, let starts from where we should. It's campaign, is great, based on 2025 and in the old times. Zombies, is zombies, like always, a great job. Then Multiplayer, it's not a "WOAAAAAAAAAAAAH", but it's fine overall, maybe some damn campers or knife runners but that doesn't ruin your experience. People that cries about graphics is just noob, tell me one game that doesn't reuses sound and models / textures. If you go crying around graphics but not gameplay then you need to kill yourself.

Game is fine, it could've been better.
  63. Nov 24, 2012
    a fine direction to become the best from the franchise ever...
    +60fps
    now the the minus
    -Strike Force mode is sucks
    -stupid A.I
  64. Nov 28, 2012
    Having played every COD to date and hating the last few, The multiplayer is definitely a downgrade from BLOPS1 as I was expecting. But I was surprised at how well done the single player campaign is in BLOPS2. Was expecting a constant over-the-top BS extremeness level throughout the whole campaign, but it was paced quite well with some slower stealthy parts, and I enjoyed the story moreHaving played every COD to date and hating the last few, The multiplayer is definitely a downgrade from BLOPS1 as I was expecting. But I was surprised at how well done the single player campaign is in BLOPS2. Was expecting a constant over-the-top BS extremeness level throughout the whole campaign, but it was paced quite well with some slower stealthy parts, and I enjoyed the story more than BLOPS 1 and in fact every other call of duty so far. The motion captured animation and facial animation has a big part to play in this. The dialogue was also a big improvement.

I think the real reason why I liked this was the believably "semi" futuristic setting and technology. I got a definite Deus-Ex:Human Revolution vibe from this game. The gunplay was solid/snappy, and the perks/modification system featured throughout the campaign, which lets you play missions with the weapons you want.

Another improvement was that there weren't any more infinitely spawning enemies, There never was a moment where I grew frustrated merely from being overwhelmed by numbers or explosive spam, which was common in previous COD SPs.

Graphically this game is really a step up, and there is a huge noticeable difference. They dont shy away from color, and the game looks very nice and detailed. I also thought the music was pretty decent. However, a lot of the guns sound the same (a bit tinny).

But most people play COD for the Multiplayer and I have to say that it sucks. The good old MP days of COD 1, 2 & 4 are well and truly gone, as this is just another iteration of MP that has got it more and more wrong.

The MP has been disappointing so far; Most weapons are simply too accurate and powerful, which boils down to highest rate of fire/mag capacity usually winning. Some of the perks and attachments are easily exploitable. The maps are also a bit too porous and very easily campable, and the spawning system is not ideal. The hit registration seems off/delayed. It is very clear that this is a casual shooter designed so that anyone can easily get a lot of kills, and the skill cieling is not very high.

There is no server browser and the UI doesnt map well to PC in many parts. You cant see your ping, and servers are joined through matchmaking or partying. Half the servers I have joined have recurring lag spikes every 2 seconds, and I am not the only one experiencing this. Sensitivity settings are not fine-grained and low enough (no dev console), and FOV is capped at 90. However, there is greater weapon, perk and build variety.

Overall this game has an engaging single player, but the multiplayer is lacking. If you are a fan of futuristically themed SPs, give it a try. However, if you are looking for a solid competitive FPS, you are better off looking elsewhere.
  65. May 25, 2013
    Meh... They've tried to do something, but it's the same thing over again. Old graphics. MP is boring and almost exactly the same, small generic and boring looking maps with campers and annoying people. Campaign is just...just *BLARGH* The same cliche American soldiers saving the world crap. Zero innovation. If you want a FPS experience, go find a good ol' fashioned copy of TimeSplittersMeh... They've tried to do something, but it's the same thing over again. Old graphics. MP is boring and almost exactly the same, small generic and boring looking maps with campers and annoying people. Campaign is just...just *BLARGH* The same cliche American soldiers saving the world crap. Zero innovation. If you want a FPS experience, go find a good ol' fashioned copy of TimeSplitters or a copy of BF, Perfect Dark, 007:Nightfire (GCN). Seriously, I don't expect anything from this series anymore, not even their next-gen title Ghosts. 3.5/10: Awww JEEZ!!! You really cannot give us the same crap 3 years in a row Already removed from my Hard drive Expand
  66. Dec 8, 2012
    I bought the game for 95 złotych it's like 33 US $. Good price so I started playing the campaign and it felt terrible. Bugs, glitches not running smoothly on my PC. I have a i5-2500, GF 560, 8 GB Ram Win7 and the game was running like crap. BF3 on highest runs well this crap uses the same engine since CoD4 and I can't run it properly ... stop playing after 6 missions.
    Then there is
    Then there is the Multi... cheaters, laggs all the time and even more glitches. Got to the first prestige but you can't play without lags gor 20 Mbit Internet Connection and I have lag... ALWAYS! No problems on BO1, MW3, MW2 or BF3 only on BO2. The game is a huge let down. Don't buy it it's a waste of money. for 59$ you can get BF3 Premium much more worth it!
  67. Dec 24, 2012
    Хорошая игра в серии,неплохой сюжет,интересный геймплей,ноХорошая игра в серии,неплохой сюжет,интересный геймплей,но ужасная графика,мультиплеер затянет не на один десяток часов. Expand
  68. Dec 29, 2012
    I haven't played the zombie mode yet, but I haven't been a fan of that since WaW. Single player..... You've played it before, with hollywood cliche near misses all the way through. Even some of the levels look repetitive, it's just boring really. If you want CoD for single player go back to CoD4. Multiplayer has got me hooked though, especially the close quarter maps. It just feels like aI haven't played the zombie mode yet, but I haven't been a fan of that since WaW. Single player..... You've played it before, with hollywood cliche near misses all the way through. Even some of the levels look repetitive, it's just boring really. If you want CoD for single player go back to CoD4. Multiplayer has got me hooked though, especially the close quarter maps. It just feels like a fresh of breathe air on the series, some may like it, most probably hate it but that's fine. A big disappointment is lack of dedicated servers, but the auto find game thing is really fast compared to MW2/3. I like this, but not as much as the original black ops, if you have that, you basically have this game minus future weapons etc. Expand
  69. Jan 6, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Christmas, birthdays and Call of Duty come but once a year. Regardless of the gaming communities somewhat conflicted opinion on the Call of Duty franchise, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 offers a refreshingly futuristic look into what the series could offer. Not only does the 2025 theme complement the all out online warfare like a moth to a flame, but the campaign links beautifully with its predecessor and the infamous Zombies game mode returns packing even more of a punch!

The campaign mixes both its 2025 outlook and flashbacks to the Vietnam days of the original Black Ops game to create a compelling and action packed storyline that will immerse you into the world of David Mason who is rivalled against an old family foe, Raul Menendez. To accompany both are an arrangement of cybernetic machinery and an army to operate it. The idea of combining flashbacks linked to the predecessor and the 2025 storyline was ingenious and kept the campaign uplifting. The ability to introduce an RTS aspect to the Call of Duty series made a surprisingly comfortable fit and would benefit future games of the series to explore this aspect further.

The multiplayer side to Black Ops 2 is what many would class as the main attraction to any game within the series. Class customization, powerful weapons and no mercy killstreaks allow any soldier on the battlefield to rain hell from above. The all new create-a-class, or create-a-class- 2.0 as some are referring to as, allows you to fully customize your class to tailor your needs. Want 2 perks from the same slot? Go for it! Want 3 attachments to dominate the opposing team? Attach away with 10 points to appoint wherever you want them! With 14 multiplayer maps and an exclusive Nuketown 2025 map (only available with purchasing the Nuketown 2025 edition, Hardened Edition or the Care Package Edition), you can release carnage around the world!

Treyarch have also taken action towards the community helping keep the game clean and enjoyable for everyone to play by incorporating a report system that allows players to report people during the lobby for inappropriate language, inappropriate emblem, cheating or boosting.

The infamous Zombies mode is the home of guts, gore and all that is deemed gruesome and Treyarch have gone in all guns blazing with new maps, new guns and new game modes! The Grief game mode pits two team against each other who have the decision to work together against wave upon wave of zombies or to fight it out to be the last team standing! Tranzit takes you on a journey through 'Green Run' however the path you take is up to you. Walking would keep you fit and healthy to fight off masses of zombies but why not take the bus for a more pleasant trip to each of your destinations? The classic survival mode is also making its triumphant return due to it's addicting nature clearly proven from fans of the original Black Ops and with 4 maps to choose from, the zombies game mode in Black Ops 2 will suffice your entertainment needs!

The graphics Black Ops 2 has to offer are pleasing to the eye. Being a PC gamer, the PC version like many other games allows you to fully customize the graphical side to make sure that the game runs as smooth as possible. An additional option to the graphical side is the Field of View adjuster, or FoV, which allows you to change how much you can see on the screen at any one time. In previous Call of Duty games, an external application had to be downloaded and used in order to change the FoV so it is nice that Treyarch have shown some dedication to its PC fans.

Unfortunately, what prevents this game from a 10 is the ability for Treyarch to act upon certain annoyances which are shared throughout the community within the multiplayer side of Black Ops 2. Firstly, the effect of an EMP grenade on an enemy player is a ridiculous period of time, disabling the player from both their HUD and their killstreaks awaiting to be called in. Even with the perk 'Tactical Mask' which lowers the effect duration does not do a noticeable difference. Also, the reporting system can be used against a player for the simple reason of disliking them. The mode 'Ground War' is a 9v9 game mode and if an opposing team of 9 dislike a player, they can abuse the report system to suspend or ban an undeserving player.

However, the negative points I hope will not dampen your opinion of the game too much as a fellow gamer who has been playing this game since it's release in November 2012, will fully commit to stating Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 as one of the best in series so far.

Your move Infinity Ward.
  70. Apr 24, 2013
    gonna divide this is 3:
    - Campain: its painfuly booooooring, would be worst if it wasnt for Menedez. Also the decitions? thats the only choice it matters is the very last one the others are exuces.
    - Multiplayer: nothing really new exept for a few thing. - Zombies: fun as always and pretty inovative. the only thing that worths at all is Zombie mode and its not THAT good. you would
    gonna divide this is 3:
    - Multiplayer: nothing really new exept for a few thing.
    - Zombies: fun as always and pretty inovative.

the only thing that worths at all is Zombie mode and its not THAT good. you would get bored soon.
    Besides why wasting money in this game if they are already going to release a new one soon. dont give your money to them! use that money for a game that actually woth and has iniciative like Battlefield 3 or Uncharted 3
  71. May 10, 2013
    Lets start the story, first i love fps games, but since CS i stoped play. Last year I buy BF3 and CSGO, but I was willing some COD, becouse that franchise are so famous.

This weak i play this game for free, and cant belive why people buy so much this game. The gameplay are horrible, the character moviment is a joke. The animations is like games from 10 years ago. The weapon is so

The weapon is so artificial, Battlefield is so much professional than COD. COD has the worst fake gameplay ever. Dont buy this game just becouse that is famous.
  72. Nov 3, 2013
    The game itself is great. Campaign is pretty good, looks good (I have no idea why people complain about graphics) and it runs very smoothly. The reason I gave it only 5 points is because I ran into some strange checkpoint bug where the game autosaved at the exact moment of my death and when I reloaded it I just died instantly and since you can't just load a save before that I was forced toThe game itself is great. Campaign is pretty good, looks good (I have no idea why people complain about graphics) and it runs very smoothly. The reason I gave it only 5 points is because I ran into some strange checkpoint bug where the game autosaved at the exact moment of my death and when I reloaded it I just died instantly and since you can't just load a save before that I was forced to restart the mission from the beginning wtf? Anyway good game. Cant' wait to try out CoD: Ghosts. Expand
  73. May 5, 2013
    What’s good 1) good story 2) possibility in multiplayer to change equipment and weapon at slots.
    3) Personal weapon camo good idea.
    3) Personal weapon camo good idea.
    Problems 1) cheaters 2) to many cheaters 3) not banned cheaters 4) no working ghost perk second name of the game shooting UAV 5) awful by the balance and only small “3 passes” maps 6 some camo for children instead of the fact its game 18 7) only 6 players in hardcore team. 8) all time connection to losing team what’s the point in losing winning score
  74. Sep 26, 2013
    Bad and repetitive multiplayer but awesome single player. The single player is superb. For those of you say that the single player sucks, look at BF3. It's even worst. Admit it.
  75. May 12, 2013
    Call of duty black ops 2 is probably the most disappointing game in call of duty series, which I otherwise hold a lot of. They have made a campaign that is strange and you do not understand why they are there.
    They make too much out of muliplayer and too little out of the campaign that I would always buy a game. There is almost no one on mulitplayer over the computer. Everyone plays the same so after a few hours it will be too various forms.
    COD: Black ops 2 is probably the baddest game in the series ever ..
    The game is a waste of money.
    I'm a huge COD fan, but I do not even know if I will buy the new COD: Ghost
    Fingers crossed for you Infinity Ward!
    Now create a good game so I do not regret my purchase once more.
  76. Jun 11, 2013
    Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 is a game which tries to be original but ends up being another good shooter.
    Concept: 6/10
    Graphics: 7/10
    Sound: 9/10
    Playability: 10/10
    Entertainment: 8/10
    Total Score: 7/10
  77. Jul 5, 2013
    Call of Duty Black Ops 2 reinvents combat in 2025 and defies the graphics of today's games, no matter on any counsel PC to Xbox from PS3 to Wii U Call of Duty Black Ops 2 makes a great game.
  78. Jul 8, 2013
    Amazing game if you have played call of duty black ops you will love this game the graphics are 100 times better and ever map is even more fun then the others so that's all i have to say I don't want to make this too long because no ones gonna read a whole 4 paragraph speech about this game so yeah awesome game if you want it buy it no need to rent you will love it, it may take a littleAmazing game if you have played call of duty black ops you will love this game the graphics are 100 times better and ever map is even more fun then the others so that's all i have to say I don't want to make this too long because no ones gonna read a whole 4 paragraph speech about this game so yeah awesome game if you want it buy it no need to rent you will love it, it may take a little time to get the hang of it but in the end it is a lot of fun!!! Expand
  79. Jul 21, 2013
    As well all know, Call Of Duty is the best game series ever created. The Big Daddy's paired with the Little Sisters is great and creepy combo. The atmosphere is that of a real warzone, with pace and action galore. I really enjoyed the partnership between Alyx and Gordon in the Half-Life series but that is just me. Call Of Duty: Black Ops II has some of the greates graphics on theAs well all know, Call Of Duty is the best game series ever created. The Big Daddy's paired with the Little Sisters is great and creepy combo. The atmosphere is that of a real warzone, with pace and action galore. I really enjoyed the partnership between Alyx and Gordon in the Half-Life series but that is just me. Call Of Duty: Black Ops II has some of the greates graphics on the PlayStation 2. Blending fast cutscenes with frantic fighting segments against, who else?! The Russians. Overall, The Last Of Us is a great game.

Call Of Duty: Black Ops II gets: 10/10.
  80. Jul 22, 2013
    Yes you should not spend 60 bucks on the campaign alone but the multiplayer gives hours of playtime with a significantly improved system that lets you continually move up in the world rankings.
  81. Jul 27, 2013
    Game is fine... Probably most of you are console players... Games on consoles are always On the PC the game is fun! :P I don't see why people always about the graphics.. At least you can play the game on a 200 dollar laptop... And if you're on vacation and there is nothing to do at least your play the game. Common stop crying, if you don't like CoD then why you buy it? Same people allGame is fine... Probably most of you are console players... Games on consoles are always On the PC the game is fun! :P I don't see why people always about the graphics.. At least you can play the game on a 200 dollar laptop... And if you're on vacation and there is nothing to do at least your play the game. Common stop crying, if you don't like CoD then why you buy it? Same people all the time...

1 Buy
    2 ****
    3 Cry
    4 Repeat step 1.

Oh ya: 150 200 FPS. While recording /w fraps.
  82. Aug 6, 2013
    New mode,New zombie map~,and special score steak in mutilplayer is better~!.
    Graphics Good in PC!
    But strike forces mission AI is bad and hard to order.
  83. Aug 14, 2013
    I gave it a 6/10. Campaign basically tells how hard can life be when you're rich and all poor people hate you because of this, but it had a few good moments. About multiplayer... Even MW3 gave me more fun than that. Reaching highest level takes only few days of not-so-hardcore playing. SMGs are so overpowered I can rarely see someone with assaut rifle. Most of weapon modifications areI gave it a 6/10. Campaign basically tells how hard can life be when you're rich and all poor people hate you because of this, but it had a few good moments. About multiplayer... Even MW3 gave me more fun than that. Reaching highest level takes only few days of not-so-hardcore playing. SMGs are so overpowered I can rarely see someone with assaut rifle. Most of weapon modifications are useless. Although it is fun for first, let's say, month, the gameplay and annoying players in MP made me leave this game pretty quickly. In general, Call of Duty is neither the prettiest nor most realistic shooter, but until MW3 it used to be fun. I hope Infinity Ward will erase that bitter taste of disappointment with their next game. Expand
  84. Aug 30, 2013
    It should improve the gun sound. Now, it sound stupid :D
    like some sniper. some of it have ugly shape
    And make the gun look more realistic
    like in MW3 :D
  85. Sep 12, 2013
    Let me start off by saying the campaign was the first I went into and it was very satisfying indeed. It allows you to now customize your load out(weapons) before entering the mission along with choosing your perks. You can access areas in the missions that you wouldn't access without a certain perk so that's pretty cool. The game's engine does lack, but don't get me wrong, Activision isn'tLet me start off by saying the campaign was the first I went into and it was very satisfying indeed. It allows you to now customize your load out(weapons) before entering the mission along with choosing your perks. You can access areas in the missions that you wouldn't access without a certain perk so that's pretty cool. The game's engine does lack, but don't get me wrong, Activision isn't going to do whole overhaul on a game needs more changes they only want the game to be fun game play wise. Many people who complain still buy the game even when reviewing it badly so you can tell a game like this is definitely not bad. Multiplayer is great because of new kill streaks, perks returning, new weapons, new maps, and now you are limited to your customization so everyone has a fair chance. It now goes by score for the kill streaks as well. Now zombies is one of the biggest things about Treyarch side of CoD because zombies is just perfect explaining how awesome it is would just take a page or two so I will shorten it by saying that the story is perfect and the gameplay is awesome. Expand
  86. Dec 17, 2015
    Gameplay : 9
    Graphics : 9
    Story : 8
    Sound : 9
    Overall : 9
  87. Oct 17, 2013
    I have bought the game on release date for the PlayStation 3 and was Very Disappointed, The graphics have not yet improved passed the Call Of Duty 4 engine. The Guns & Gameplay feel really repetitive. Ever Since Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, The series has been going down exponentially. Also The, Campers & Douchebag Clans,Fanboy's and young kids on this Mature rated game makes theI have bought the game on release date for the PlayStation 3 and was Very Disappointed, The graphics have not yet improved passed the Call Of Duty 4 engine. The Guns & Gameplay feel really repetitive. Ever Since Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, The series has been going down exponentially. Also The, Campers & Douchebag Clans,Fanboy's and young kids on this Mature rated game makes the playing experience drop to a whole, but props to Treyarc for a great Call Of Duty: Zombies Game. i think its the only thing they get right in the series. so in conclusion. i'd say the multiplayer aspect is DEAD. but zombies is quite fun.

88. Nov 7, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Well, I'm actually surprised. I thought it was going to be terrible, because of all the reviews. Well don't listen to them!! I just finished the campaign and played a bit of multiplayer. The campaign was great. You go through emotions that you have never felt in a game before. The new engine has not a lot of changes, but you will notice them. The graphics are good, and works well with my terrible PC. And why does anyone care about graphics? It's all about the gameplay! The campaign was enjoyable and really active, there is not one part when you are not shooting enemies. The story is great; how an ex-ghost turns into the leader of a ginormous army that has took all of South America. You really got hit in the feelings at some points. Multiplayer is fun and enjoyable. Also the guns sound awesome! I have always dreamed of the guns in Call of Duty sounding like this! The voice acting, however is ok. Some parts their voice didn't match what they were doing. For example, Elias was shouting angrily, but he had no sign of it, no angrily shaking the chair he was tied up to. All in all brilliant game. Buy it if you enjoy a good fun game to relax! Expand
  89. Nov 2, 2014
    This game is amazing, and in my opinion, the best Call of Duty. Most CoD games, I give up on within a few months, but I have stuck with this game for 2 years now. The PC port is really great, Multiplayer is fun and addictive as always, Zombies is great fun, and the campaign is not bad. Yes it has it's issues, but if you're going to buy a call of duty on PC, this is the one. If you don'tThis game is amazing, and in my opinion, the best Call of Duty. Most CoD games, I give up on within a few months, but I have stuck with this game for 2 years now. The PC port is really great, Multiplayer is fun and addictive as always, Zombies is great fun, and the campaign is not bad. Yes it has it's issues, but if you're going to buy a call of duty on PC, this is the one. If you don't enjoy CoD gameplay, don't get it. Expand
  90. Nov 17, 2013
    I never got through the campaign in BOII becuase I lost interest around 3 missions. That's when I started playing multiplayer that's when it kicked off. I was stuck and glued to the game for 3-4 weeks then hackers came and took all the XP. This happens all the time with Activison and Treyarch. They are really back able and really easy to do it. That put me off the multiplayer and I startedI never got through the campaign in BOII becuase I lost interest around 3 missions. That's when I started playing multiplayer that's when it kicked off. I was stuck and glued to the game for 3-4 weeks then hackers came and took all the XP. This happens all the time with Activison and Treyarch. They are really back able and really easy to do it. That put me off the multiplayer and I started playing the puzzle of a game called Zombies. I loved it when Just you and your friends siting in a corner with a ray gun and 3 matching guns on the 2nd floor of a old office building. Now it's run over there, do that, do this, combine this with that. It's not zombies. It's a puzzle were if your not careful you will get hit by something.

Overall
    -Bad camping.
    -Hackable Multiplayer but it's still fun at times.
    -Puzzle of a game Zombies.
  91. Mar 5, 2014
    itrés bon jeux toute aussi plaisant je l'ai tester sur toute forme aussi bien xbox ps3 ect... rien ne change peut etre un meilleur graphisme mes sinon le meilleur qui et sortie de tous avec bo 1
  92. Mar 20, 2014
    Nice game with quite good graphics. You must have fast reflexes and smart playing style. If you like tactic playing, buy black ops 2 and enjoy ^^ Thanks ^^
  93. May 24, 2014
    Alright,this game at least for me,was actually pretty cool.

Over all thought: The single player. It was okay,not the best,but i did spend a lot of hours getting the best ending possible. Zombies, now this was just straight out awesome,i loved it. NUFF SAID. Multiplayer, so much hours spent,very face paced,fun and addicting. Pros: -Neat single player with different endings.
    Alright,this game at least for me,was actually pretty cool.

Over all thought:

Pros:

-Neat single player with different endings.
    -Improved zombies
    -Fun fast paced multiplayer

Cons:

-The big issue with it on PC is that it had some sloppy performance,and it does take quite the time to get it working at good fps so it is playable without any lag.
    -Graphics don't look that improved at all.
    -Although the multiplayer was fun,it was not that much different from the previous Call of Duty's.

Overall Score:

8.5/10
  94. Jun 1, 2014
    The game is great. I've played all of the high rated CoD games and so far, BO2 is the 2nd best, right under MW2. The create-a-class system is well layed out, not as good as Ghosts (even though ghosts sucked overall) . The maps are all mediocre sized. The zombie game mode never loses its touch. The one thing I never understood is why people buy the game on console, rather than PC. The PC isThe game is great. I've played all of the high rated CoD games and so far, BO2 is the 2nd best, right under MW2. The create-a-class system is well layed out, not as good as Ghosts (even though ghosts sucked overall) . The maps are all mediocre sized. The zombie game mode never loses its touch. The one thing I never understood is why people buy the game on console, rather than PC. The PC is the most powerful gaming console on the face of the planet, even more powerful than new gen consoles. Aside from the fact that it costs more, you get a much more smother gaming experience, The only 2 somewhat arguable facts that makes the console better is the fact that a console has a controller that people are comfortable using, despite the fact that both PS3 and 360 controllers (the 360 controller is preset up to work just like it does on the 360 for BO2 on PC). Last but not least, the smaller gaming community. It's only smaller because a powerful gaming computer is needed to run the game more smoothly. Of course, noob gamers are going cheap style with a console. Expand
  95. Jun 15, 2014
    This game is almost perfect shooter. After years it looks and being played better than Battlefield 4, Titanfall and Ghosts. Fast paced, candy like, beautiful. Gameplay makes you obsessed. Impressive range of multiplayer maps. Interesting percs, wonderfl gadgets, really awesome weapons and personalization, large friendly community. I think Black Ops II is best multiplayer shooter ever.
  96. Nov 26, 2014
    Much, much better than its predecessor Black Ops. I love that it is variable and goes from 1960 to 2025. Another thing that I love is that the story has several endings.
  97. Sep 4, 2014
    The graphics of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 falls short, the singleplayer campaign is a bit short and the co-op mode isn't diversified but the multiplayer is very innovative, fun and balanced. I see Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 as one of the best in the CoD series.
  98. Aug 23, 2014
    Okay, okay, Hold on now. I know that a lot of poeple hate COD. And I understand, but there are EVEN MORE that like COD. So how to judge this game? By looking at its inovations or by blaming it for being the same s*** over and over again. Honestly I really enjoyed it. I think it is one of the best that COD has to offer. But it hasn't changed much. So if you own a COD and like that copy,Okay, okay, Hold on now. I know that a lot of poeple hate COD. And I understand, but there are EVEN MORE that like COD. So how to judge this game? By looking at its inovations or by blaming it for being the same s*** over and over again. Honestly I really enjoyed it. I think it is one of the best that COD has to offer. But it hasn't changed much. So if you own a COD and like that copy, just stick to it, becouse you get the same experience from this game. But who is out there looking for a good FPS, give this a try Expand
  99. Sep 10, 2015
    It's that time of the year again folks. Treyarch proved themselves with Black Ops 1...proving they can make a better game than Infinity Ward can. Black Ops 2 is a great game. just not AS good as Black Ops 1. Unfortunately, they decided to abandon community run dedicated servers, which means no freedom, admins, etc. They also insist on making people use matchmaking with console style lobbies.
  100. Jan 19, 2013
    Total disappointment. MULTIPLAYER and co-op were my biggest reasons for getting this game, and it has been a horrible experience. The lag compensation will show you shooting dead on and getting a miss or shooting air and getting a kill. Not to mention, you will see yourself getting up to 4-5 shots off on your screen, but the killcam shows you didn

1. PC PowerPlay
    Dec 30, 2012
    The Corn Flakes of multiplayer first-person shooters. We've been sick of eating it for some time, now. [Jan 2013, p.80, 81]
  2. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Dec 21, 2012
    Black Ops II brings evolution to the series unfortunately, the evolution that is incomplete. Only one part of the game deserves a top ranking – multiplayer. [Christmas 2012]
  3. Pelit (Finland)
    Dec 12, 2012
    Call of Duty Black Ops II is saved by its multiplayer, as the campaign has surprisingly too many bad sections. Maybe now it's time to move on? [Dec 2012]