7.5

1. Apr 16, 2016
    Este es sin dudarlo en mejor COD que e jugado lo recomiendo mucho tanto a los que nunca han jugado a un COD como a los que juegan mucho a los COD modernos. ¿Vale la pena? Si y mucho (IMPORTANTE: en PS3 la comunidad de WAW esta muerta y el online esta lleno de hackers)
  2. Jan 14, 2016
    In the words of the famous Daithi De Nogla, "This game is [freaking] YEEE!!" He has inspired us all to not get this game when he got a teddy bear! We love you, Nogla! Rating the game 10 because I love the content the YouTubers I watch post of this
  3. Dec 20, 2015
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  4. Sep 10, 2015
    ot half Bad.... Overly Manic, and almost the same as COD4 (but with different uniforms and weapons obviously) Graphics are Stunning, Missions ok, gameplay Brutal (Love the Bayonet attack, and the Flamethrower is fun) few graphics glitches, such as Sniper's Gun hangs out in thin air when you kill one in the trees..but this a small problem.
  5. Sep 3, 2015
    call of duty waw is a great cod game. one of the best ww2 shooters ever made. waw is a solid game. but now mulitplayer sucks becuase of modders and hackers. but its still very fun to play! zombies you can mod stuff. and the campaign was very amazing too. buy waw for pc and not ps3 or 360 because of hackers.
  6. Dec 27, 2014
    Call of Duty: World At War. Good grief! I'm reviewing yet another Call of Duty game! Just a day after I got it too! This year I finally warmed up to the Call of Duty franchise, and I actually think that it is better than Battlefield now! Of course, I have not and will not play any of the more recent Call of Duties (after MW2), because I have already heard people hate them. What aboutCall of Duty: World At War. Good grief! I'm reviewing yet another Call of Duty game! Just a day after I got it too! This year I finally warmed up to the Call of Duty franchise, and I actually think that it is better than Battlefield now! Of course, I have not and will not play any of the more recent Call of Duties (after MW2), because I have already heard people hate them. What about this game? This game was released after the original Modern Warfare and before Modern Warfare 2, returns to the series' original World War II setting, and has a different development team working on it. So, is this the kind of experience that will make you want to fight World War II all over again, or will this game make you tired of the WWII shooter genre? Let's find out. The gameplay of this game is about the same as the other Call of Duties that came before it. That may be a huge problem now, but when this game was released, no one cared. Basically you go through various battles in World War II as a random soldier in the war, kill as many enemies as you can, and complete various objectives along the way. What this game really succeeds in is that it makes you feel like you are actually in these battles. This game has a very intense atmosphere for each battle you take part in, and it also has infinitely respawning enemies everywhere you go to make it seem like you are in a huge battle. On paper, this seems like it would never work. However, this is Call of Duty. It has worked in the past, and here it is no exception. While the enemies don't have the best AI, the fact that they infinitely respawn makes the battles that much more interesting. The intense atmosphere also helps, as you will see many explosions and hear gunfire to make it seem like the battle is going on all around you. This game being made by a different developer from the previous Call of Duties has also changed a few things about the game. This game is much darker and more mature than the previous Call of Duties. There is a lot more gore in this game than in the previous Call of Duties, and you also get flamethrowers to burn people to death. However, it also has its zany side, with its new added Nazi Zombie survival mode. As fun as all of this sounds, this game is not without its flaws. For instance, there were a few times in the campaign where I died, and I had absolutely no idea what hit me. There was no clear indication of what hit me before I died, and I feel like this is something that the Infinity Ward games were good with. For another, this game's campaign is way too short. Yes, most Call of Duty campaigns are short, but this one was even shorter than the other ones. I managed to beat Infinity Ward's Call of Duties in 6 hours, while it only took me 4 hours to beat this one. However, these flaws are not enough to wear down this game completely. Overall, this game is a blast to play despite its flaws. As for the graphics, they are even better than the gameplay. This game was made on the Modern Warfare engine, which is very good at producing graphics. All of the environments in this game are rich with detail, and are pretty to look at. They are not the best graphics you could get from a game released around this time, but they are still pretty fantastic. As for the story, this story is actually more original than the previous WWII Call of Duties. For instance, there is no British campaign, and the American campaign now focuses on the war in the Pacific Ocean rather than the European front. In other words, the Americans are fighting the Japanese rather than Nazi Germany in this game. This is a side of the war not often shown in video games. It adds a much more unique flair to this game. As I said earlier, this game is much than the previous Call of Duties, so expect that to effect the story as much as the gameplay. The game opens right up with a torture scene for example. Other than these changes however, the game is still very much the standard Call of Duty fair. There are two separate story lines, one focuses on America fighting the Japs, while the other is the stereotypical story in the World War II Call of Duties of the Soviet Russians fighting the Nazis. The story is still great regardless of this however. Overall, while this game is not the perfect Call of Duty, it is still a great game, and well worth your time and money. It is also more unique than most other World War II shooters, focusing on a different side of the war. I recommend this game to anyone who is looking for a more unique World War II shooter, or just another good first person shooter. Either one of these criteria would fit these people perfectly.
    Gameplay: 8/10
    Graphics: 9/10
    Story: 8/10
    Overall: 8/10
  7. Nov 24, 2014
    Honestly, this game even looks gore in the true sense. It is very violent and even show an important aspect of the war. Congratulations Treyarch for this game.
  8. Sep 13, 2014
    Hail to the WW2 veterans with Treyarch.
    Very excellent campaign in the video game history,though containing some glitches and sometimes functions with bad optimization.
    The best figured war feeling shooter game which makes the relentless war fighting and the fragility of individual lives on the battle ground that beyonds human tolerence.THIS GAME MAKES YOU HATE THE WARS.
  9. Aug 26, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The best cod ever made period. The guns are amazing voice acting is good and the visuals can stand up even to this day well designed multiple game modes and millions of custom zombies maps for when the trey arch made ones get boring there is a good server for Tdm that is well active I play on personally every other day Anarchy fast xp it's Tdm and has increased Xp per kill for faster level up times. Switching to campaign it has one of the most immersive in cods history with great characters and a sad decision in the last mission well worth 20$ A true blast from the past Expand
  10. Jul 18, 2014
    Un bon call of duty en général : La campagne se déroulant pendant la seconde guerre mondial est très intéressante , ainsi que le mode zombie qui fait son apparition avec 4 map assez bonne en général .
  11. Mar 18, 2014
    The game is now dead but it was very fun while it lasted.To bad though I got it around the release of MW3 (that HORRIBLE game) so I couldn't really find any matches for Zombies or coop campaign. The multiplayer is still active because of its quite amazing search (Used also in BO) for it. The zombies mode is still though somewhat active just it has mostly players (1-2/1-3) playing on moddedThe game is now dead but it was very fun while it lasted.To bad though I got it around the release of MW3 (that HORRIBLE game) so I couldn't really find any matches for Zombies or coop campaign. The multiplayer is still active because of its quite amazing search (Used also in BO) for it. The zombies mode is still though somewhat active just it has mostly players (1-2/1-3) playing on modded maps/custom maps. The game is quite a nice game if you compare it to all their newer games.

I miss this great series that had a few easter eggs and few ways to get to places. I do not hate BO but I do hate BOII for the overloaded repetitive insane amount of easter eggs that are basically essential for living in zombies mode.

The multiplayer is quite ok and it is one of the last remaining good multiplayer CoD's along with CoD 4 (I personally don't really like cod 4) and maybe BO.

The campaign mode is quite amazing since well you don't have a huge amount to work with since it was based in WWII and you had no real main ways other then boats and stuff to get places.

I really do enjoy the zombies mode and I really do enjoy that it has coop which if you look at it no other CoD has (I am 95% sure). The zombies mode is quite refreshing since it never goes the same way since 95% of the time the people you play with have 200-400 ping and they don't speak English and they are 10-12 and have no idea how to play.

Over all I give this game a 10 even though in reality I would give it a 9 (just to balance out the 69 trolls).
  12. Feb 18, 2014
    A great campaign, amazingly designed multi-player and very fun zombie mode. You can drive tanks in multi-player and there are infinite custom zombie maps to download. Amazing and historically accurate campaign. This is one of the best Call of Duties ever and you will not regret making this purchase. All 4 Zombie maps are included if you buy it off of steam (not sure about hard copy).
  13. Jan 7, 2014
    this game is awesome I think that this is the last good call of duty now look at what they are doing they are just doing some crap it was good but now it's an other story
  14. Nov 18, 2013
    World at war is the 7th of the Call of Duty genre. It has kinda go worse from this point and I highly recommend you play this COD because it was a good one. Its campaign was okay and the multiplayer was 99x gorier then the other COD's. This one is set in WWII and has torture scenes, heads being cut off and generally a lot of swearing. This also was the first time they brought Zombies toWorld at war is the 7th of the Call of Duty genre. It has kinda go worse from this point and I highly recommend you play this COD because it was a good one. Its campaign was okay and the multiplayer was 99x gorier then the other COD's. This one is set in WWII and has torture scenes, heads being cut off and generally a lot of swearing. This also was the first time they brought Zombies to COD. Its the best zombies yet. Why... Its what it used to be. Sitting in a corner with a ray gun shooting Zombies. Beautiful.

Overall
    -Okay Campaign
    -Good Mulitplayer
    -Good Zombies Mode
    Score 87/100
  15. Nov 15, 2013
    I like this game. Its an solid WW2 shooter. With the decent COD4 engine. There are numerous WW2 games on the market. Yet i had most fun with this. It has that Cod4 feeling, simple to pick up and play. Single player was too short but at least it offered an Zombie mod. And lets be honest we all mostly bought it for multiplayer.
  16. Sep 7, 2013
    The best WWII Call of Duty around. There's not much to say, it's CoD 4 in the decorations of 1940s warfare. Now I complain that BO1 is CoD 4 in the Cold War decorations, and BO2 is CoD 4 in the future. But back then, only a year after CoD 4, it played well. Also it was the darkest and the most cruel CoD in the series... And I like that, because I like serious games. I can't say I've spentThe best WWII Call of Duty around. There's not much to say, it's CoD 4 in the decorations of 1940s warfare. Now I complain that BO1 is CoD 4 in the Cold War decorations, and BO2 is CoD 4 in the future. But back then, only a year after CoD 4, it played well. Also it was the darkest and the most cruel CoD in the series... And I like that, because I like serious games. I can't say I've spent months in this one, but still a while. The Zombies mode was introduced, and it was very addicting as well as multiplayer, which remains the best in the franchise in terms of balance. Still, it had flaws. Even if CoD 4 formula wasn't annoying and repetitive back then, a WWII setting was boring. Tanks in multiplayer were unnecessary. The maps setting was pretty much the same, and even after jumping from the one map to another in multiplayer, I had the feeling I've been there just a minute ago. Still, great game and Treyarch's best effort in the series. Expand
  17. Jul 30, 2013
    I'm giving this game a 10 just to even out the stupidly low score on this game. It's CoD4 with a World War 2 theme. The multiplayer is fun, the singleplayer has interesting moments. My real score of this game would be an 8 or a 9, but I just feel the need to even out the score that these "HURR DURR COD4 RIPOFF, SINGLEPLAYER NOT GOOD ENOUGH" morons gave it. Who the hell doesn't buy Call ofI'm giving this game a 10 just to even out the stupidly low score on this game. It's CoD4 with a World War 2 theme. The multiplayer is fun, the singleplayer has interesting moments. My real score of this game would be an 8 or a 9, but I just feel the need to even out the score that these "HURR DURR COD4 RIPOFF, SINGLEPLAYER NOT GOOD ENOUGH" morons gave it. Who the hell doesn't buy Call of Duty mainly for the multiplayer? You're playing the wrong game if you buy CoD for the singleplayer. Expand
  18. Jul 12, 2013
    Its a great game.A lot of opportunity's, a surroundingi so real. The best things are the flame throwers. The Only lack of the game is that she is short, to short and its to easy even one the HARD difficulty the good thing about the game is the final mission withe zhe ombies. IT rocks
  19. Apr 28, 2013
    I seriously think World At War Is very overlooked. The campaign was the best of all the COD's because its real and doesn't involve mind bad Russians, and AI. The Gameplay is smooth and silk but that's every COD. Multiplayer is fun in my opinion and ive spent days on end playing it. The weapons are fun and the maps are my favorite. Zombies though was the best. World at war has doneI seriously think World At War Is very overlooked. The campaign was the best of all the COD's because its real and doesn't involve mind bad Russians, and AI. The Gameplay is smooth and silk but that's every COD. Multiplayer is fun in my opinion and ive spent days on end playing it. The weapons are fun and the maps are my favorite. Zombies though was the best. World at war has done zombies the best and has my favorite maps. So in all WAW is the best cod. Expand
  20. Feb 3, 2013
    this is a epic game defiantly recommend the map packs for it the only problame about this when you are on zombies when you get hit you can get stuck with the zombie as a result they kind of pull you back so that really anit a problame but i find it a prob yep this is where zombies was born so give it a chance
  21. Jan 22, 2013
    World at War is without doubt the best version of Call of Duty so far. It leaves the later releases, MW2, MW3, Black Ops and Black Ops 2 in it's wake. Although the game is based on COD4 the attention to detail in maps, the excellent gore level and the inclusion of dogs and artillery were far superior to all the others versions. You can see how weak the later versions are by playing MW3 orWorld at War is without doubt the best version of Call of Duty so far. It leaves the later releases, MW2, MW3, Black Ops and Black Ops 2 in it's wake. Although the game is based on COD4 the attention to detail in maps, the excellent gore level and the inclusion of dogs and artillery were far superior to all the others versions. You can see how weak the later versions are by playing MW3 or Black Ops 2. They have nothing on World at War. Expand
  22. Dec 20, 2012
    1) Call of Duty Modern Warfare
    2) Call of Duty + Cod UO
    3) COD2

Really only 3 Call of duty games had even sense, it were this three.

6786486488446 ) All others "COD`s" by copy/paste
    Period.
  23. Aug 4, 2012
    Again, after taking the road of modern war, Call of Duty, came back at its roots, WWII, with great campaign, multiplayer, but maybe not so well filled with the aer of war, and more like the commercial shooter it began. After all, it came back at WWII and that makes happy and a little nostalgic any player who grew up with the franchise
  24. May 3, 2012
    When it comes to WW2 games, this has to be high up on my favourites list. However, there was many aspects I found quite annoying and somewhat of a letdown. Firslty, when a Japanese soldier is banzai charging, and he runs past half a dozen of your comrades to stab you. Second, I would of liked to see a more dragged out storyline, especially on Peleilu, where the beach assault is over inWhen it comes to WW2 games, this has to be high up on my favourites list. However, there was many aspects I found quite annoying and somewhat of a letdown. Firslty, when a Japanese soldier is banzai charging, and he runs past half a dozen of your comrades to stab you. Second, I would of liked to see a more dragged out storyline, especially on Peleilu, where the beach assault is over in about 2 minutes. The aspects I enjoyed were how brutal both campaigns were, the Russian one in particular. There was also a lot more depth in it than past WW2 COD games in the characters.
    Honestly, I would like to see another WW2 COD game with some parts changed-
    *AI smarter and doesn't just look at killing you only.
    *The ability to fix bayonets not just pick up weapons with them fixed already.
    *A longer storyline with more countries.
    * Not as linear.

COD World at War was a solid game, but i would like to see a new WW2 game that goes beyond the call of duty in shooter gaming.
  25. Mar 12, 2012
    this game deserves atleast 8 in my opinion..if you have played cod mw then you know what to expect from this game.but this game is amazing and its similar to modern warfare.
  26. Feb 24, 2012
    The best CoD for the PC because if you are a zombie player like me then get it you can even download your own mods and Zombie maps. it is not that good for any other system but you will want it for PC
  27. Sep 2, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. definetley ten amazing graphics awsome storyline and dont get me started ZOMBIES! i love it. Multiplayer is good (9) and sound gameplay good (7). Just they shouldve put an american german campaighn instead of russain one it would be fun to use samurai swords from dead japanese soldiers overall score is 10 Expand
  28. Aug 9, 2011
    It has a very Good campaign, but the multiplayer...
    its too much like COD4,
    though i got to level 40 in a few days, making it quite easy, not like COD4.
    One more thing: Underpowered Molotovs and overpowered machineguns makes the game quite unbalanced, but the rest is Pretty Good.
  29. May 17, 2011
    Indeed the AI isn't great and the weapons too accurate but the single player and multiplayer is good and it has more realism than the other Call of duty games.I liked the campaign a lot and i felt even sorry when Roebuck died.10 from me.
  30. Nov 20, 2010
    There's a part of me that wants to score this lower because when will game designers learn to make checkpoints AFTER the speeches. It's frustrating to hear the same speech 100x when trying to pass a difficult scene - is this just meant to make you feel the pain of war more?!?! That said overall good game. I notice there are no friendly fire deaths with this which takes some of theThere's a part of me that wants to score this lower because when will game designers learn to make checkpoints AFTER the speeches. It's frustrating to hear the same speech 100x when trying to pass a difficult scene - is this just meant to make you feel the pain of war more?!?! That said overall good game. I notice there are no friendly fire deaths with this which takes some of the challenge away but on the other hand i probably would have broken something out of frustration, so good call... Expand

1. Treyarch came back this year with an excellent addition to the franchise. Many gamers may look at this game with an "I've been there, done that" attitude. I am here to tell you that this is the best WWII effort so far, as well as the best game in the franchise.
    This is a solid, confident shooter with plenty to offer the casual and hardcore alike.
  3. Overall the game feels a bit short but is not only a very tasty bit of eye candy, and a treat for the ears as well, but a briskly paced action-adventure that should please fans of WWII first-person shooters.