8.4

1. May 14, 2012
    Single player is rubbish.
    Multiplayer is rubbish.
    Graphics for 2003 game: oh my god how bad they are. Half life 2 and Doom 3 came half year later, look their graphics.
    So: sp 2/10 mp 2/10 graphics: 1/10 sound 2/10 musics 5/10
    Sorry CoD fans.
  2. Chuluungombo
    Oct 10, 2004
    I still dont believe i paid 50 bucks for this crap, players look out of proportion/short legs, huge heads/,and run like crazy rabbits, SP scripted to death,damn u cant even open doors,u have to wait until someone comes over.Stalingrad mission is just ripoff from pseudohistorical movie" Enemy at the gate", almost simple walk from point A to point B, AI so dumb takes over cheating and suddenly appears from nowhere.MP suck,unless u r one of those newbies running amok with machinegun. Dont buy this game,trust me it's rubbish. Collapse

1. However, taking away all the glamour, polish and hype this title has, what you’ll be presented with is rather linear game with fairly limited replay ability. We did however find the single player campaigns surprisingly short.
  2. Call of Duty is going to turn heads. It looks amazing, the action is fierce, and the multiplayer game is balanced, with plenty of diverse settings. [Jan 2004, p.58]
    The most intensive war action first person shooter combat title yet. I have not played a single-player experience that is as immersive and intense as the one in Call of Duty.