Cars PC

7.5

1. AlejandroA.
    Aug 7, 2006
    Apart from bieng a game for 2 year olds is full of bugs, the game playing is easy enough at least.
  2. HarryE.
    Jun 24, 2006
    This is the best game ever i wonder how you came up with cars the game.
  3. Dec 19, 2016
    Ужасно скучная.
    Гонки ни чем не отличаются друг от друга, физики нет, графика ужасная, после игры начала болеть голова и глаза.
    Музыка - это единственное хорошее в этой игре.
  4. Aug 13, 2016
    An incredible and nostalgic experience. I had a unique and fun filled time playing through this game. The graphics very pretty good at its time, the soundtrack is just very nostalgic. This game makes me feel like a child again.
  5. Jan 3, 2017
    My favorite game when I was a kid! I played on PS2. Now, I play on PC. The Piston Cup races are fun to play. I like it. I want to share this game with more people.

It's kind of like a junior sandbox approach that younger gamers will enjoy because they can just trundle around without crashing or waiting for loads and older kids will love because it allows them to explore a large area and find characters and items that they'll recognize from the movie.
  2. Play Magazine
    This is a real racer, and a really big racer developed by the reigning kings of the kind, Rainbow Studios, who worked closely with Pixar and all of the celebrity talent from the film...to create a companion game as high-performance as the movies it's based on. [July 2006, p.70]
  3. If you attempt to unlock everything in this game you can expect it to last about 15 hours or so. The average gamer will probably get five to eight hours out of it before they've seen most of it and start to get bored. I would definitely recommend renting this for a weekend before committing to a purchase.