7.6

1. Aug 12, 2014
    For a new generation it could be "bad" game but for a old skool gamer like me it was good game. I mean I was crazy about anything Japanese and anime like and it was hard to find them. not like today.
  2. Sep 19, 2014
    This game is beautiful, it rock every beat and and is a most optimized game I ever seen in 2004. I ran it smoothly on a 128MB ram PC, which couldn't even handle Warcraft3 properly. Imagine the guy who in change of DMC fighting mechanic got a call from those guy that design Final Fantasy characters, whose say something as "let's make some epic **** that people gonna take 10 more years toThis game is beautiful, it rock every beat and and is a most optimized game I ever seen in 2004. I ran it smoothly on a 128MB ram PC, which couldn't even handle Warcraft3 properly. Imagine the guy who in change of DMC fighting mechanic got a call from those guy that design Final Fantasy characters, whose say something as "let's make some epic **** that people gonna take 10 more years to fully appreciate it", and then we got Chaos Legion. Expand
  3. Mar 6, 2014
    I've played this game through to completion with both characters. Once you start getting more Legions to summon, you can gain passive abilities. Which adds to the beginning lackluster combat.
    Later on, some enemies become a hassle and you have to use the proper move to even deal moderate damage.
    Story isn't the strong point, but it's enjoyable. Stage design is pretty great, but nothing
    Story isn't the strong point, but it's enjoyable.
    Stage design is pretty great, but nothing you'll remember.

-1 point for lack of re-playability

It was already forgettable on consoles, but Capcom completely drops the ball with this malfunctioning PC port.
  2. Not only will you have no desire to play it again once you finished it, but you are also highly unlikely to be sufficiently motivated to finish it once, in the first place.
  3. If the problems with getting the game to run weren't enough reason to keep you away from Chaos Legion, then the boring gameplay and graphical shortcomings should be reason enough.