Chessmaster 10th Edition PC

• Release Date: Aug 12, 2004
7.2

1. JimM.
    Aug 26, 2007
    I had read online that CM 10th edition had glitches was wasn't running well. I still wanted to try it and figured that my new top of the line laptop should run it just fine once I downloaded the patches from UBI's website. Well...bad news, it's not working and nothing I've tried to do so far has gotten it going. In 2007, that's unacceptable from a company I had read online that CM 10th edition had glitches was wasn't running well. I still wanted to try it and figured that my new top of the line laptop should run it just fine once I downloaded the patches from UBI's website. Well...bad news, it's not working and nothing I've tried to do so far has gotten it going. In 2007, that's unacceptable from a company that's been around for so long. Expand

1. As complete a chess package as you could want, although it's missing a few friendly touches. [Oct 2004, p.88]
  2. It is also extremely demanding on your PC, and will downright frustrate a laptop user for the constant processor usage and potential heat issues. Otherwise, it is a lush game with extras (look at the Fun Area-- made mostly for kids) that keep it fresh.
    This truly is worth every single penny. As a novice to chess myself, there was a variety of tools and features that I'm sure will enable me to enhance my chess skills.