Civilization III: Conquests PC

• Release Date: Nov 4, 2003
8.4

1. BenTous
    May 16, 2005
    Very nice game. Very addictive. Once you find civfanatics center, the game could be played for years... as I've done.
  2. Bobbobbo
    Sep 24, 2008
    The best game I have ever played.
  3. JohnE.
    Mar 5, 2004
    The game overall is very enjoyable except for a select few features that could have been improved for better game play!
  4. RemyB.
    Apr 26, 2004
    A great game. I loved the conquests.
  5. DavidK.
    Mar 15, 2005
    The improvments here over an already great game are sufficient to warrant its purchase.
  6. brianclark
    Mar 21, 2009
    One of the best games I've ever played. Each game is different. It's a challenge to see how difficult I can make the game for myself, and yet still keep it fun. This is one of the few games that offers more than a Ridiculously Easy Mode, or an Impossible Mode.
  7. CodyS.
    Oct 11, 2005
    Good game (because its a civ game), but all Civ games are basically the same just better graphics, more units, civs, terrain etc. Hopefully Civ IV will offer a change. Conquest maps are way overrated, personally i hate them. Civ III Conquests is good if you want to sit down and obsess in Civ but realisticly it is no better than Civ III and really shows no sign for improvement. I hope Civ Good game (because its a civ game), but all Civ games are basically the same just better graphics, more units, civs, terrain etc. Hopefully Civ IV will offer a change. Conquest maps are way overrated, personally i hate them. Civ III Conquests is good if you want to sit down and obsess in Civ but realisticly it is no better than Civ III and really shows no sign for improvement. I hope Civ IV brings something new to the table. Expand

This expansion is everything "Play The World" should've been and will breathe a whole new life into your Civ experience.
  2. The complete list of changes Conquests offers makes it well worth the price of admission – especially if you were able to kick this horrible addiction for a while.
  3. I definitely prefer playing this game in the core form rather than playing the scenarios but I suggest it for both of the interests.