7.0

1. Sep 27, 2013
    It's obvious that PO Studios had learned a lot from the first three episodes Episode 4 is by far the most polished, most cohesive story-wise and with the best pacing between all four episodes. Unfortunately, it's also the shortest (took me around 4 hours from start to finish, without accessing any hints). It also feels less like an adventure and more like that "interactive movie" game,It's obvious that PO Studios had learned a lot from the first three episodes Episode 4 is by far the most polished, most cohesive story-wise and with the best pacing between all four episodes. Unfortunately, it's also the shortest (took me around 4 hours from start to finish, without accessing any hints). It also feels less like an adventure and more like that "interactive movie" game, where you're mostly watching cinematics, but occasionally have to solve a puzzle or two.

Still, it's a very nice conclusion to the, overall, great adventure series.

P.S. Raleigh Holmes absolutely should do more voice work.

1. Mar 5, 2014
    Erica Reed is an engaging character: flawed but good-hearted, and learning as she goes along — much like the game named for her. This was a trip I'm glad I went on, and one I advise any fan of adventure games to take for a spin.
  2. Nov 5, 2013
    A somewhat disappointing ending for a great game. Ep.4 loses all the momentum that was built in the previous installment and is mostly reduced into a puzzle hunt.
  3. Oct 18, 2013
    Cognition's take on a psychic FBI agent is far from perfect, but worth investigating.