7.6

1. Chris
    Nov 6, 2006
    I loved this game. although it was kind of like resident evil in the sense that there were in fact zombies, the story was different and good. the light and shadow system was great and enemies are intelligent and of course i loved the original enemies you fight. controls were a bit iffy but you get used to them. lastly the rocking boat really gave me a sense of fear and added a greatI loved this game. although it was kind of like resident evil in the sense that there were in fact zombies, the story was different and good. the light and shadow system was great and enemies are intelligent and of course i loved the original enemies you fight. controls were a bit iffy but you get used to them. lastly the rocking boat really gave me a sense of fear and added a great challenge to the game. afterall it is hard to aim in pouring rain and being on a boat beaten by waves doesn't help. All in all i thought it was a great pretty original game which will be enjoyed by many people... and who can beat a price of about $7 depending on where you look! Expand
  2. YoteS.
    Jul 3, 2005
    Out of all, one of the best games ever.
  3. PeterM.
    Apr 27, 2005
    This type of game is rarely seen in PC format, we should be appreciative to what Ubisoft accomplished. Just play it to believe.
  4. Feb 28, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The best action-horror game ps2 with tremendous atmosphere helped by its large graphics.
    The enemies are surprisingly fast and great animations.
    the scenery is sublime

1. The game utilises a series of components and dare we even mutter it under our breath, clich├ęs that can be derived from any number of horror films and survival horror titles, which is no big fault since for the most part (travelling aside) the game is an enjoyable title away from the established franchises that does offer some new ideas and details to the genre.
  2. A highly polished title that shows that Ubisoft's action-focused approached to the horrific can be gory fun, too.
  3. In the same league as the disposable horror flicks that fill video shelves and late-night cable. It's not particularly frightening, but good atmosphere and short-lived twitch satisfaction is enough to sustain interest for a while.