Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars PC

8.0

1. Oct 4, 2010
    I enjoyed the game and even bought Kane's Wrath. It's very pretty. It is not the best C&C game, but it is the last good one in the series. RA3 and C&C4 were bad. :(
  2. JohnS.
    Mar 24, 2008
    When I bought this game, I expected fast pace intense gameplay, and that's what I got. The campaign is long and challenging, which is good, excluding the Scrin campaign which was only 4 missions. While playing through the campaign you are presented with HD cinematics (before, after and during missions) which are fairly cheesy and unconvincing, however, it's better then nothing. When I bought this game, I expected fast pace intense gameplay, and that's what I got. The campaign is long and challenging, which is good, excluding the Scrin campaign which was only 4 missions. While playing through the campaign you are presented with HD cinematics (before, after and during missions) which are fairly cheesy and unconvincing, however, it's better then nothing. The graphics, although not perfect, are very nice. In addition to the graphics is the neat sound design which is usually overlooked, so I suggest pumping up the volume. Balance wise, the game seems to be almost balance in patch 1.09, except for a few units, so if you're playing still with pre-1.09, I highly suggest you download the patch because it changes several major gameplay mechanics such as the economy which cutsdown "spamming" by a lot. Bottom line, if you have ever liked any C&C game, or you like RTS games in general, then I highly suggest you buy this because your missing out on a good game. Expand
  3. DoisK.
    Apr 4, 2007
    Great fun! Especially the Multiplayer. It would get a 10 if not for some of the problems it has like how people have issues trying to play the game despite meeting the minimum requirements. In my opinion, the game was prematurely released but I'm sure patches would solve many problems. My system can handle the game perfectly fine and it is honestly quite different from the previous Great fun! Especially the Multiplayer. It would get a 10 if not for some of the problems it has like how people have issues trying to play the game despite meeting the minimum requirements. In my opinion, the game was prematurely released but I'm sure patches would solve many problems. My system can handle the game perfectly fine and it is honestly quite different from the previous C&C games (in terms of gameplay) because of many brave new implements and greatly improved coding(Lag is minimal. Very very smooth gameplay). Overall, its amazingly fun but the fact that there are problems that significantly affect the gaming experience(I read in the forums about many people with problems), it doesn't get a 10. Expand
  4. Oct 13, 2011
    Possibly the fastest RTS game to date as well as having the most missions developed in a 3D RTS game ever. The story is great and so is the fast gameplay. Balance issues remain but some things should have been added into the game such as sky textures and the click and drag box with background shading.
  5. Oct 3, 2010
    Still playing and loving it (with TiberiumEssence mod to bring back the original gore). A true 3D hommage to itself: the Command&Conquer RTS. Simply a must-have.
  6. Nov 5, 2011
    Okay, so just as a reminder, I'm reviewing this game about 3.5 years after its release. Besides Starcraft 2, there haven't been many big players entering the 'real time strategy' genre lately, and Tiberium Wars holds up very well.
    Gameplay: C&C3:Tiberium Wars is very fast paced. If you're playing on easy you'll be wondering why some of the units are so much more powerful than the others, and think it unfair; but playing against a difficult computer or player you'll find that there is usually no time or money to get to the bigger units, for better or for worse.
    Visual: In my personal opinion, I think the art and unit designs are great. The factions look like they should (GDI: Very professional, military-like, NOD: Sci-fi'ish, SCRIN: Buglike alien). The engine though hasn't held up very well, though on some maps (with particular lighting) the game looks just as good as anything released today, but the majority of the maps showcase a game that is only decent looking by today's standards.
    Single/Multiplayer: The single player is great, with many missions for each faction and live action scenes between each mission. I haven't played online, but I have played LAN a few times, which was pretty fun but we did experience synch issues a few times, and the game just wasn't as fun on multiplayer as it's predecessor, C&C:Generals.
    Overall: It's a great game, and if you're a fan of the genre it's a great buy.
  7. Oct 27, 2013
    Pretty much the greatest this series ever got. Great cast (mostly pulled from Battlestar Galactica), engaging story and really enjoyable base building strategy.Also the extra race was both a surprise and a delight.
  8. Mar 8, 2012
    This game is to this day (03/09/12) one of my all time favorite strategy games on the Xbox and the PC. this games admittedly odd, yet interesting cut scenes convey the story like no other strategy game out there each mission feels like you're trying to accomplish something not just going for a skirmish although you mainly ARE going for the skirmish win it puts you in situations aroundThis game is to this day (03/09/12) one of my all time favorite strategy games on the Xbox and the PC. this games admittedly odd, yet interesting cut scenes convey the story like no other strategy game out there each mission feels like you're trying to accomplish something not just going for a skirmish although you mainly ARE going for the skirmish win it puts you in situations around them. like one mission you only have infantry to capture and hold 4 fully constructed bases with vehicles aircraft and turrets. it is extremely challenging at times like in the aforementioned scenario. the fast paced gameplay runs flawlessly on my admittedly poor PC. and one of the greatest parts of this game is the fact that you can watch as an upgraded army of Venoms slaughters literally thousands of enemy infantry in a few seconds (they are the weakest and best infantry killers in the game). the units are all balanced well and can be countered if you know what to build. the connection problems online are a problem however, not it doesn't happen that much anymore but there is always the risk of being given a message that says "Your game has fallen out of sync with your opponents, Disconnecting" and then the game shuts down contrary to what it says it doesn't mean that just you disconnect it means the server disconnects from you and it kicks everyone. aside from that i love this game and it's semi-expansion/full game/whatever: Kane's Wrath. I highly recommend this game to any and all strategy game fans. Expand
  9. SharbazR.
    Mar 6, 2007
    OFMG! EA has brought C&C back from the dead and it's even better than I could have ever imagined! If you've ever played an RTS game before, you'd be a fool not to go out a buy this one!
  10. AlexM.
    May 6, 2007
    The best RTS game ever. Its like comparing it to every RTS ever made, combined, would not even add up to half what this game has to offer. With the best graphics in any RTS to date. Lots of story to play with. And dont even get me started on the multi-player. Fighting against GDI and all of a sudden, what the... Laong comes scrin. I have to admit, its the only RTS that has made me sweat. The best RTS game ever. Its like comparing it to every RTS ever made, combined, would not even add up to half what this game has to offer. With the best graphics in any RTS to date. Lots of story to play with. And dont even get me started on the multi-player. Fighting against GDI and all of a sudden, what the... Laong comes scrin. I have to admit, its the only RTS that has made me sweat. Amazing, Awsome, RTS is back, with avengence. Expand
  11. LasseA.
    Mar 3, 2008
    This is an excellent game in it's own right and an even better game when in the C&C perspective.
  12. ToddS.
    Apr 10, 2007
    Great game, leaves me missing something though. Doesn't have the depth starcraft did but it's the best RTS out currently.
  13. Aug 8, 2014
    The game is about strategy game with new resource, tiberium. The tiberium can use for power plant, weapon, etc. If your infantry through pass tiberium, that can damage your infantry.
  14. Oct 14, 2014
    A must have for any RTS fan, this is the apex of the C&C series coming on the eve of its decline in the playable but very flawed Red Alert 3 and then its total debasement by EA in awful C&C 4. The unit balance and differences between the 3 factions are perfect, the graphics were way ahead of their time and still look great and its has a very long and challenging single player campaign withA must have for any RTS fan, this is the apex of the C&C series coming on the eve of its decline in the playable but very flawed Red Alert 3 and then its total debasement by EA in awful C&C 4. The unit balance and differences between the 3 factions are perfect, the graphics were way ahead of their time and still look great and its has a very long and challenging single player campaign with an interesting story and varied game play. Expand
  15. SharbzR.
    Mar 27, 2007
    OMFG!!!! This game is by far the best RTS out there! The single-player campaign is unbelievable with all of the live action cutscenese (it's soooo damn cool having Michael Ironside and Boomer from Battlestar Gallactica telling me what to do, not to mention LANDO from STARWARS!!!) EA definitely pulled out all the stops and made this title worthy of the name Command & Conquer!
  16. RHill
    Apr 1, 2007
    I'm a big CnC and Red Alert fan and I really enjoyed this game with it's nice eye candy graphics. They did a great job keeping to the classics. The only thing I don't like are some of the balance issues such as the Mammoth tank is a little over powered with it's heavy durability, rail gun upgrade, and ability to fire at ground and air targets. GDI has a mobile battle I'm a big CnC and Red Alert fan and I really enjoyed this game with it's nice eye candy graphics. They did a great job keeping to the classics. The only thing I don't like are some of the balance issues such as the Mammoth tank is a little over powered with it's heavy durability, rail gun upgrade, and ability to fire at ground and air targets. GDI has a mobile battle base which can repair tanks and vehicles. They must have forgot to give NOD a mobile repair vehicle which is sad. The Avatar (NOD's heavy unit) is awesome but is way to expensive and time consuming to upgrade and doesn't even come close to the Mammoth tanks cheaper raw power. Well enough of my balance rant! This game is definitely great for all the Command and Conquer fans. Expand
  17. JamesB.
    Apr 3, 2007
    I have always been a fan of the Command & Conquer series but this game makes the cake. It takes the RTS genre to a whole new level in entertainment for me, just the right amount of units and with only three sides the battles never stay the same but never get overly complicated. In my opinion, this is the best RTS ever.
  18. AnonymousMC
    May 5, 2007
    I have to disagree with all the nitpickers. Sure, its the old CnC all over again, but there are enough features that make this game unique. Sure, there are no innovations as in WCIII, but this game was made to give back CnC to the fans after the rather untypical and generic Generals. The campaign is very diversive, and great fun, the graphics effectladen and still well performing, theI have to disagree with all the nitpickers. Sure, its the old CnC all over again, but there are enough features that make this game unique. Sure, there are no innovations as in WCIII, but this game was made to give back CnC to the fans after the rather untypical and generic Generals. The campaign is very diversive, and great fun, the graphics effectladen and still well performing, the engine itself very stable. The atmosphere and feel is just adorable, like the wonderful units and buildings, the main idea, the cheesy cutscenes, the military drill, the strategical options, the fast paced action etc.
    We should not forget what CnC and Dune did for this genre. For Red Alert 3 tough, there have to be innovations, regardless how they mastered and slicked what we loved about the old CnC games. That everyone gives the series the credit it deserves.
  19. M.Alex
    Jul 2, 2007
    Fantastic game, solid storyline, addictive gameplay. Videos are slightly on the cheesy side, but i take for granted that that was intended. Perhaps some younger gamers will consider this came a bit of an anachronism, but if you liked the classic RTS's (Dune 2, Command and Conquer, red alert) its worth checking out.
  20. GrantG.
    Jul 9, 2007
    A brilliant RTS, includes all the elements of the C&C universe that everyone loves, but improves on the story line by bringing it bang up to date!
  21. BenC.
    Oct 15, 2007
    Great addition to the C&C series. Does the 'traditional' RTS formula incredibly well.
  22. KevinC.
    Mar 30, 2007
    Tons of fun, good looking even on moderate systems, and probably the best (and fastest playing) installment since Red Alert 2. And ignore all the lame haters. They sound like the type who, if the game did play like current RTS titles, they'ld still be here whining about how they played around with the formula or something like that and still giving it a 2.
  23. TadhgR.
    Apr 11, 2007
    A fine addition to the C&C series. Has lost some granularity of control over individual units. But all in all great fun, and fine graphics. If you like C&C, buy this.
  24. TomG
    May 6, 2007
    We finally just got ourselves a new king of RTS games. C&C 3 really delivers with it's action, online MP, powerful graphics engine, and the level of thinking is off the hook. The only downside to it is some of the live action cutscenes, good they may be, are somewhat over acted, but luckilly, Mr. Michael Ironside comes to save the day for it. It's a definate buy for all fans of We finally just got ourselves a new king of RTS games. C&C 3 really delivers with it's action, online MP, powerful graphics engine, and the level of thinking is off the hook. The only downside to it is some of the live action cutscenes, good they may be, are somewhat over acted, but luckilly, Mr. Michael Ironside comes to save the day for it. It's a definate buy for all fans of the C&C franchise. Expand
  25. DaveK.
    Jun 1, 2007
    An excellent extension of the C&C series, it suffers from slight balance issues, but still a total blast. It's reminiscent of the classic games, but with a shiny engine and, woohoo, they brought back good ole human videos. Multiplayer is a blast, but not too much of a metagame that I saw, although I'm much more into single player. Plenty of room for mods makes this worth buying An excellent extension of the C&C series, it suffers from slight balance issues, but still a total blast. It's reminiscent of the classic games, but with a shiny engine and, woohoo, they brought back good ole human videos. Multiplayer is a blast, but not too much of a metagame that I saw, although I'm much more into single player. Plenty of room for mods makes this worth buying for now and later. Expand
  26. KeithM.
    Mar 7, 2008
    A great RTS that doesn't try to be anything more than it's genre. It's simplistic, well balanced and both the singleplayer and multiplayer (I don't play online, just LAN) are overall well made and enjoyable.
  27. ErraticCommunist
    Nov 14, 2007
    Westwood would've done it better, but EA deserves the credit for not screwing it up like they did with a lot of other franchises. Probably one of the best of modern RTS, along with Supreme Commander - and will probably stay that way until Universe at War and Starcraft 2 are out.
  28. PCZocker
    Mar 10, 2007
    The game-play is like Tiberium Sun! And that is good, but i should say some things a not ready and this game will played on WCG. That will be a look how balanced that game is... I'm excited!
  29. Zedix
    Mar 26, 2007
    Awesome graphics, smooth gameplay, best part is the FMV sequences. Finally a C&C game that brings me back to the classic games. Love it!
  30. DeathKnight
    Mar 26, 2007
    Man whats wrong with the people who gave it below 8??? What the hell were they expecting? Command & Conquer is all about fast paced battles and high quality MFVs. Most of the fans weren't expecting any ground breaking innovations. They, like me, just wanted a game which was true to is predecessor. Cnc3 has all these things. Moreover, the multiplayer is extremely fun. A TRUE cnc3 fan Man whats wrong with the people who gave it below 8??? What the hell were they expecting? Command & Conquer is all about fast paced battles and high quality MFVs. Most of the fans weren't expecting any ground breaking innovations. They, like me, just wanted a game which was true to is predecessor. Cnc3 has all these things. Moreover, the multiplayer is extremely fun. A TRUE cnc3 fan should not miss this one. Expand
  31. AlfredM.
    Mar 27, 2007
    A definitive leap on the C&C Universe, Westwood (or what is now known as EA LA) Studios have truly outdone themselves on not only keeping the spirit of what C&C is, which is fast paced and easy to play game play, but they have also made a game that will be remembered for a very a long time. With that said, Long live Kane!
  32. AnonymousMC
    Mar 27, 2007
    Not a review, just a response to some stupid reviews.
    Not a review, just a response to some stupid reviews.
    To Ham & Cheese Beef: My guess is, from your review that you dont have a high end pc and are jealous of those who do. As for calling the game dated, you clearly dont understand the concept of RTS if you call the game dated. Gameplay in RTS is almost always the same. EA move on from RTS? thats an insult to gamers, EA and Cnc fans alike. CnC is an RTS classic, and EA have done a great job keeping it going, refer to Generals and now Tiberium Wars. I'd say its time for YOU to leave RTS.
    To Peter G: Horrible console tailored interface??? Your kidding right? any gamer knows that the main platform for RTSes is PCs. The challenge is to make an RTS on a console, because its difficult to make an interface for consoles. So you've got the story the other way around man.
  33. Mobius
    Mar 29, 2007
    maybe a little to fast for a RTS game as multiplayer matches can be over a little to quickly thanks to engineers and commandos, its sort of gone back to its original roots from the the early years which ain't a bad thing and its great that they have gone back to the cool cheesy FMV sequences. I'll play it but supreme commander is still the king of the RTS games.
  34. MercZ
    Mar 30, 2007
    An excellent title. It isn't as innovative as some of the other RTS's on the market, like Supreme Commander or Company of Heroes. The game is a blast. Hell, I really like playing an older style of RTS like this then some of the newer RTSs. Gameplay is fast and fun, and the graphics are pretty nice considering there is no unit cap. Multiplayer is pretty good as well. Only thing An excellent title. It isn't as innovative as some of the other RTS's on the market, like Supreme Commander or Company of Heroes. The game is a blast. Hell, I really like playing an older style of RTS like this then some of the newer RTSs. Gameplay is fast and fun, and the graphics are pretty nice considering there is no unit cap. Multiplayer is pretty good as well. Only thing wrong for me is some pathfinding bugs and scaling issues, but all-in-all, it's a nice game, especially for the C&C crowd. Expand
  35. JasonC.
    Apr 1, 2007
    Although this RTS may seem a little less involved than others, you really feel immersed in your battles in C&C3. You can better micromanage your forces and really see what is making you win or lose a battle. There are some modern features incorporated in the game, such as directional armor and planning mode. It's just that the benefits from them are often hard to see. Those Although this RTS may seem a little less involved than others, you really feel immersed in your battles in C&C3. You can better micromanage your forces and really see what is making you win or lose a battle. There are some modern features incorporated in the game, such as directional armor and planning mode. It's just that the benefits from them are often hard to see. Those complaining about the lack of complexity just aren't using the tools that C&C3 does have to offer. My only gripe is that the campaign is a little short. But the missions are very well designed. They are often quite challenging but loads of fun. Expand
  36. AdamM.
    Apr 1, 2007
    As good, if not better than the original. Kane is back, and you cannot kill the Messiah! This game is sweet, and finally depicts Nod as a superpower, and the scrin add some extra umph to the game.
  37. JaredN.
    Apr 30, 2007
    Extremely enjoyable game. Cut scenes remind me of the glory days of C&C and they are remarkably well done, drawing you further and further into the engaging story. Gameplay is fluid, smooth, even on lower end machines with the proper settings. The action is intense, engaging, and captivating to watch.
  38. MattB.
    Apr 9, 2007
    This game is a huge step forward in the series. Not only do the graphics look pretty, the additions take this game from a whoever builds the fastest wins to a very in depth strategy game. The addition of planning mode makes it nearly impossible to go back. All in all, I'd recommend this game to anyone.
  39. RobertB.
    Jul 14, 2007
    An excellent continuation of the C&C series. Being able to play the 'aliens' is also a treat. Almost perfect!
  40. MichaelT.
    Dec 10, 2007
    Only thing keeping me from giving it top score is the Scrin campaign. While twas fun smiting them down, twas not agreable playing them, for you have no clue as to what structure serves what purpose, same with Scrin units.
  41. JackH.
    Dec 14, 2007
    The three main portions of this game: campaign, skirmish and multiplayer have all been very successful. The campaign was true to form of previous C&C games set in the tiberium universe. The storyline was great, the mission gameplay was great. The FMV and CG scenes left a little to be desired, but were also quite good. Skirmish play is excellent. There are different difficulty levels that The three main portions of this game: campaign, skirmish and multiplayer have all been very successful. The campaign was true to form of previous C&C games set in the tiberium universe. The storyline was great, the mission gameplay was great. The FMV and CG scenes left a little to be desired, but were also quite good. Skirmish play is excellent. There are different difficulty levels that your AI opponents or allies can be set at. They can also be set to use different play styles. The multiplayer portion, while lackluster during the first few months of release, has been fine-tuned and is now very enjoyable. It's funny what 9 patches will do to a game :) Expand
  42. DarioD.
    Jun 14, 2007
    A surprisingly darn good (and solid) RTS, which takes Tiberian Sun to the next level.
  43. MichaelP.
    Nov 27, 2007
    Excellent RTS Experience! Basically what you can expect from Command and Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars is balanced races, superb graphics for an RTS, a fun campaign w/ HD movies, huge online gaming community, as well as several units. It added alot to the previous games other than just upping the graphics. You get a new campaign, new story, new race, as well as a few new units and buildings. Excellent RTS Experience! Basically what you can expect from Command and Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars is balanced races, superb graphics for an RTS, a fun campaign w/ HD movies, huge online gaming community, as well as several units. It added alot to the previous games other than just upping the graphics. You get a new campaign, new story, new race, as well as a few new units and buildings. They have already released a Level Editor which they plan to make mods later in (Like Warcraft III). As well as patches, its a supported game and was released when it was ready. The BEST IN THE RTS Genre to DATE. Expand
  44. Mar 26, 2011
    This was the most fun with an RTS game since Emperor: Battle for Dune. It doesn't share Emperor's fantastic strategic opportunities offered by various units, but it offers tons of fun, and many ideas made me completly ignore the fact that the gameplay is rather repetitive. There are some nice, though minor introductions, which don't make it seem like a complete repetition. Also, both theThis was the most fun with an RTS game since Emperor: Battle for Dune. It doesn't share Emperor's fantastic strategic opportunities offered by various units, but it offers tons of fun, and many ideas made me completly ignore the fact that the gameplay is rather repetitive. There are some nice, though minor introductions, which don't make it seem like a complete repetition. Also, both the gameplay and story line are at their best in this installment. If I were to compare it with Red Alert 3, I would san CnC3 got everything right that RA got wrong in terms of game design, graphics, unit design, as well as the way the missions are constructed. Lots of fun. Expand
  45. Apr 25, 2013
    Tiberium Wars is a simple, yet very fun RTS game. There are 3 factions to choose from, each of which are very well structured, yet still have their unique advantages and disadvantages. This balances the gameplay beautifully. Many RTS games have very complex gameplay mechanics, which often turns off newcomers of the genre. The gameplay in Tiberium Wars is very easy to grasp and theTiberium Wars is a simple, yet very fun RTS game. There are 3 factions to choose from, each of which are very well structured, yet still have their unique advantages and disadvantages. This balances the gameplay beautifully. Many RTS games have very complex gameplay mechanics, which often turns off newcomers of the genre. The gameplay in Tiberium Wars is very easy to grasp and the customizable AI gives you a fun, comfortable learning curve, but there is a downside to this feature. Tiberium Wars lacks any innovative RTS features and doesn’t bring anything new to the table. In addition, the limited amount of custom maps restricts the fun Tiberium Wars has to offer in skirmish mode. Fortunately, these imperfections are easily overlooked with its incredibly satisfying gameplay that deserves the attention of any RTS fan or gamers new to the genre. Expand
  46. Feb 5, 2013
    Returning to C&C tradition after C&C Generals, C&C 3 brought back FMV cutscenes for the single player campaign (and with an all-star cast). 3 sides to play with makes the game more interesting but the difficulty of this game compared to previous C&C titles can be overwhelming for some though. Also no awesome soundtrack by Frank Klepacki but they did bring on Steve Jablonksy.
  47. Jul 14, 2012
    This is definitely by favorite game of the Tiberium series and might be my favorite C&C game of all time. I don't know much about balance and I wouldn't exactly call the game very tactical, but I can say I was so addicted to this game for a few months that I started seeing buzzer swarms everywhere. The single player campaigns are fun, the missions are varied, the story is surprisinglyThis is definitely by favorite game of the Tiberium series and might be my favorite C&C game of all time. I don't know much about balance and I wouldn't exactly call the game very tactical, but I can say I was so addicted to this game for a few months that I started seeing buzzer swarms everywhere. The single player campaigns are fun, the missions are varied, the story is surprisingly interesting. I think this is the only RTS game where I've given a crap about the story. Kane is just awesome. I played the skirmishes so much I played them in my sleep. My only complains were that it lacks a good sound track and most of the environments kinda look the same after a while, but the expansion fixes the environment part. If you like this game, I'd definitely recommend the expansion. Expand
  48. Aug 6, 2012
    Overall I thought this game was very good: its single player campaigns were beefy and interesting, and had reasonably good acting and story. Multiplayer was alright too, though I never got much into that--mostly stuck to campaign/skirmish. The music, graphics, physics, etc. were all good for its time, and gameplay-wise it introduced some cool features. Anyone who hasn't played this oughtOverall I thought this game was very good: its single player campaigns were beefy and interesting, and had reasonably good acting and story. Multiplayer was alright too, though I never got much into that--mostly stuck to campaign/skirmish. The music, graphics, physics, etc. were all good for its time, and gameplay-wise it introduced some cool features. Anyone who hasn't played this ought to spend the $10 to get it: it'll be well worth your time and money. Expand
  49. Nov 27, 2012
    I really enjoyed this game and its expansion. It was a worthy addition to the cnc series. I enjoyed this rts game far more than Starcraft 2. The multiplayer side of this game was very good, and i got to rank number 1 in this game for 1v1 and the expansion when the games were released.
  50. Jul 4, 2014
    C&C3 was the last great RTS game everything went downhill after AND I MEAN EVERYTHING
    To me personally this is one of the most important games because This was basically the end of an era of RTS
    RIP Golden era of RTS 1995-2007
  51. Mar 3, 2015
    This game is good, despite this being the last known good C&C game that ever came out from EA games. This is truly a treat with the campaign being decent, but challenging even on the hard difficulty for people like me who play love the dying genera. This Uber late analysis of the game spawned from me coming back to this game in 2015, which really is rare thing for me to do with a C&CThis game is good, despite this being the last known good C&C game that ever came out from EA games. This is truly a treat with the campaign being decent, but challenging even on the hard difficulty for people like me who play love the dying genera. This Uber late analysis of the game spawned from me coming back to this game in 2015, which really is rare thing for me to do with a C&C game. I beating the campaign that I cannot talk about due to spoilers because it was a interesting twist. I highly recommend staying away from skirmish or multi-player until you beaten either the Nod Campaign or GDI Campaign just to make the experience a little more authentic. This game is so good that the only reason it is not a nine is because one of the factions is slightly more overpowered over the rest, even if it feels like they deserved this OP nature considering where they came from.

I recommend playing previous C&C games and avoid any C&C game released after this game.

1. PC Gamer
    It's action-packed gameplay; attractive, colorful visuals; and star-studded videos are sure to draw in both hardcore fans of the series and large numbers of new players. [Apr 2007, p.20]
  2. It's deeply hilarious - as aracde-feeling as strategy games can get...It does everything it can, bar a song and dance routine, to entertain you. And it succeeds. [Apr 2007, p.62]
  3. After years in the wilderness, RTS is pretty cool again right now, and something as cheerfully straightforward as this is just what's needed to stop the big braininess of "Company of Heroes" and "Supreme Commander" leading to another plunge into an inaccessibility that turns more casual players off the whole genre.