8.8

1. TurboMan
    Feb 11, 2007
    I've played this game now for over 7 hours and can't complete the training mission. I liked the graphics, especially on the little men. But I find you need a degree in nuclear physics to be able to control your squad.
  2. KonyuhB.
    Apr 27, 2008
    I don't think this game is for everyone. The controls are very awkward for me. The gamplay is very unpredictable which is good but somehow it was easy for me to get frustrated and soon to get bored. Right now there ae similar better looking and at least as iunteresting games such as FallOut 2. If you are just thinking of buying this game--don't. If you are really curious, get I don't think this game is for everyone. The controls are very awkward for me. The gamplay is very unpredictable which is good but somehow it was easy for me to get frustrated and soon to get bored. Right now there ae similar better looking and at least as iunteresting games such as FallOut 2. If you are just thinking of buying this game--don't. If you are really curious, get the demo and see for your self. Expand
  3. CalumL.
    Jul 31, 2007
    Utterly balls. worst graphics. worst gameplay, worse than any other game i have played. Runaway and X3 got far worse scores but are far better games. I doubt that anyone who reads this will rate Runaway or X3 so you know im right when i say that all commandos games are shit. please save yourself a fiver and dont buy this crap. buy company of heroes if you like that sort of thing or if you Utterly balls. worst graphics. worst gameplay, worse than any other game i have played. Runaway and X3 got far worse scores but are far better games. I doubt that anyone who reads this will rate Runaway or X3 so you know im right when i say that all commandos games are shit. please save yourself a fiver and dont buy this crap. buy company of heroes if you like that sort of thing or if you want adventure, give runaway a try. Expand
  4. GaborA.
    Nov 12, 2003
    Not a strategy game. Not even a puzzle game. A game of repeitious and tedious timing that is not fun in any aspect.

1. A hard game. Those without degrees in strategy gaming will find their task daunting and, in many cases, too hard to accomplish. Lucky for me I'm well versed in the ways of the special forces.
    Shines as one of the most addictive and compelling strategy titles of 2001.
  3. Feed the dog, kiss the wife goodbye, and tell work that you’re very ,very sick then start playing Commandos 2, and don’t blame me when you’re staring at the ceiling in the middle of the night thinking about how you could have completed the mission a better way.