Company of Heroes 2 PC

• Publisher: Sega
  • Release Date: Jun 24, 2013
2.0

1. Jul 24, 2013
    Another AntiRed game. Why not? I'ts like a mainstream today to show, khm...to show "how brutal was the russian tiranny". Thank God I ain't bought it. Played it on my pal's PC.
    If you american? buy it.
    If you don't give a to realy history? Sure thing buy it, you'll love it. If you're pretty sure, that there was some tiranny in USSR? Game's made for you. If you sure that russian soldiers
    If you american? buy it.
    If you don't give a to realy history? Sure thing buy it, you'll love it.
    If you sure that russian soldiers were killing women and children? I feel sorry for you and...YES! This game was made for you!
    Rest of you, those, who still can think with your heads stay away form this game.
    "Historical" bull****
  2. Jul 24, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Okay. The Relic Company has developed this game. But what is main in the games like this game? Is a script. But do scriptwriters know the history? Or they are really think that in Soviet Union half of the people has shooted down, detachments killed soilders because they didn't want to fight, etc.? My score of the singleplayer is 0 of 10, multiplayer 4 of 10. Overall rating is 2 of 10. Expand
  3. Jul 24, 2013
    Keine Kaufempfehlung für Multiplayerfans! Warum? Ihr könnt euch nicht wie bei CoH1 die Maps Gegner oder den Modus wählen. Ihr bekommt zufällig eine Karte und eure Gegner und Spielt nur mit Siegmarken. Jedoch finde ich die Grafik nicht schlecht. Fazit: Singelplayer: JA Multiplay: NEIN, kauf dir lieber CoH1
  4. Jul 25, 2013
    Read some historical books. Find some archive data. Even Germans didn't write crap as you show. Goebbels would be very proud of you.
    P.S. Next time you want make WW II game- just make some new DoW instead.
  5. Jul 25, 2013
    Everyone knows how awful the story in this game is: it's based on Cold War era stereotypes, it's disrespectful towards the soldiers that fought in the war and it disregards it's russian playerbase completely. According to the plot of this game Soviets did everything in their power to lose, but won because poor Germans were not ready for the russian winter.
    Even disregarding disgusting
    Even disregarding disgusting story, the gameplay in campaign is very boring, UI is awful and most missions are almost impossible to lose because of the endless conscripts that you can summon endlessly. Relic tried to add some substance to the overpriced game by including the "Theater Of War" mode supposedly it puts you in a historically accurate battle scenarios that let fight through the most iconic battles of the war. In reality it's just a series of skirmishes with AI and some primitive custom scenarios that get ruined by horrendous pathing of the game.
    Speaking about pathing it feels like it was not improved since the original Dawn Of War.
    Only positive thing about Company Of Heroes 2 is it's multiplayer, but Relic don't give it nearly as much support as it needs. There is no leaderboards or multiplayer ratings of any kind, no observer mode for custom matches, which makes tournament streams unexciting to say the least and balance in the game is currently broken, without any attempts to fix it from relic for long time.
    Overall this game feels unfinished, it's story is awful and offensive and it's ridiculously overpriced. Do not buy this game if you respect yourself.
    I give this game 1 instead of zero because multiplayer is still kinda fun and I may play it if Relic fix the balance.
  6. Jul 26, 2013
    it's a disgrace. i don't even want to speak about the disbalance and retard gameplay. nice attempt to make russians believe that their fathers and grandfathers were cowards, rapists and morons... and only godless sodomites from Europe and USA crushed nazis. especially it becomes interesting for those people who know who sponsored Gitler...
  7. Kir
    Jul 27, 2013
    Joseph Goebbels is dead, but his cause lives on. creators of the game lying scum. here it is thanks to the world for the liberation from the Nazis, at the cost of 26 million Soviet lives. grateful descendants.
  8. Jul 28, 2013
    Very impossible story which I find disgusting. Nazis would be proud. Relic is a good company, but they should ask for a help of the war specialist if they want to make the game about the Eastern Front next time.
  9. Jul 28, 2013
    Nazi propaganda in its purest form. My grandfather burned in the tank for three times and wounded Nazi sniper at Stalingrad. Today, Canadian nazi try to discredit his memory.
  10. Jul 27, 2013
    The game is absolutely a joke. No plot, no likable characters, no gameplay. Only a trolling of fellings of a some group of man. Absolutely bad game.
  11. Jul 28, 2013
    Thank you, Relic, for creating such a good example of an awfully written story! The way you show Red Army is ridiculous and unforgivable. Shame on you!
  12. Jul 24, 2013
    Here the most false myths from Goebbels are collected. Game is anti-Soviet, so and the anti-Russian. The shame on all who created, sponsored and translated this slag.
  13. Jul 24, 2013
    Glauzer :
    This Nazi game made by Nazis. I would like it to be wiped from the memory of people who played this game. Dear Nazis from the team Relic, shame on you, and your families.
  14. Jul 24, 2013
    Warhammer during the Second World War? Space Marines in Stalingrad? This is Relic! Only TRUTH obtained in "secret documents"! Not bad game with a horrible scenario.
  15. Jul 24, 2013
    I was born in USSR. Your game is egregious lie. Campaign scenario is written by nazi fans. Relic died for me. Soviet soldiers saved the world from destruction.
  16. Jul 24, 2013
    relics is Gebells children and made the big lie. Pure anti russians game. Only european fashism can did it. Only axis soldiers kill 26 millions civilians.
  17. Jul 24, 2013
    Wow! Joseph Goebbels is still alive. And canadian developers is children of propaganda. I will never play in a game that was released by Relic. From Russia with love.
  18. Jul 24, 2013
    Hitler would be glad to play this game. Well, really good gameplay and multiplayer totally killed by awful scenario, which is looks like it based on nazi's propaganda.
  19. Jul 25, 2013
    Worst campaign scenario ever. So many lie about soviet army. Russian soldiers are shown cowards, barbarians and idiots. Leave that yourself. My score 0.
  20. Jul 25, 2013
    Shockingly lying game.
    The Soviet soldiers are somehow behave like Nazis, burning alive of its people, instead of their heroism shown some zany cast of the bullets. It's not a game, It's a Gebbels propaganda.
  21. Jul 25, 2013
    You know, I'm fine with Red Alert. It's a satire. I'm fine with all those FPS, when you shoot "those crazy russian terrorists". It's a fantasy. But don't you dare to touch with your filthy hands real historic events, double-tongued bastards!
  22. Jul 26, 2013
    Historical fiction and deception is presented as the truth. Expose Russians soldiers like violent fools, live zombies, while the Russians saved all of Europe. low-grade game.
  23. Jul 26, 2013
    I am jew and can not believe relic made such one sided anti-russian propaganda. There is many things about soviet union, good and bad. But game shows only GULAG-style russia. I don't believe guys from relic games are just dumb and don't know what they do. It's just gamedev trolling.
  24. Jul 24, 2013
    Stupid game. your writer sucks! He ****s history! Worst game i ever seen. Relic is worst devs in world. We lost you as good developer. Mikhalkov would like this game.
  25. Jul 23, 2013
    Sorry this game is a complete disappointment. I've played Company of Heroes 1 and it is one of my favourite games of all time. Now this one plays like it is written by a completely different programmer team. The story is awful, gameplay is dumbed down. Waste of time and money!
  26. Jul 25, 2013
    This game made by Nazis.
    This game gives Russians a bad name, game play is often repetitive, unsatisfying game play, lackluster soundtrack, very demanding graphics, gives this game a negative score.
  27. Jul 26, 2013
    Developers falsify historical facts, or altogether preach anti-Soviet nonsense. In their version number of Russian troops crushed the enemy, driven only by fear of execution. They claim that our country did not have heroes, were just cowards and murderers, the red army ravaged the land and kill their same civilians.
    This story was not created because of stupidity or lack of erudition, it
    This story was not created because of stupidity or lack of erudition, it is designed specially.
  28. Jul 26, 2013
    Relic burn in hell with your game, for your lying, Hitler could be glad to have a chance to play this game! Wish y were relising this in 1944 when coward alliance opened 2nd front, when the war already was won.
  29. Jul 26, 2013
    They could greate gameplay game with fantastic multiplayer, but scenario made game look like nazi ****
    I am Russian and i will never be patient when history of our country is slendered!
  30. Jul 26, 2013
    This game includes an absolutely atrocious campaign designed to make the Soviets look like blood-thirsty criminals and completely ignores the heroism of the soldiers during the war.
  31. Jul 26, 2013
    I see, some Polish citizens trying to get this out of the slag.
    You will pay us compensation for each Soviet soldier, who lost in the liberation of Poland from the Nazis.
    And game is really terrible.
    -10/10
  32. Jul 26, 2013
    Thanks to God for Bunkrupt THQ. I hope all creators of this will die? like Russian soldiers in your crazy game. Learn history.
    Sega, Relic and Critics idiots and degradants.
  33. Jul 27, 2013
    The gameplay is quite weak, there are some bugs. The historical facts are twisted in a terrible way, Goebbels would be proud of the plot. This kind of propaganda could have existed in the world without internet but now, when the borders are open, it is ridiculous if the authors think their deceitful propaganda will remain unraveled.
  34. Jul 27, 2013
    Staph producing this crap. No, seriously. Staph.
    It's ridiculous. What's next? Buchenwald sim? That seems like a great idea, you know!
    It's not Red Alert, it doesn't take place in some fictional reality... Oh, wait, it does, EVIL JOSEPH EATING NEWBORN SOVIET CHILDREN, WHILE SIGNING ORDER TO EXECUTE ALL THE RED ARMY.
    Cold War is OVER!
    And you're not going to get Snowden after that. For sure.
  35. Jul 27, 2013
    Flashpoint Cold War crisis have no so idiot gamestory. All we know that soviet army is not "Jesus Army", but this is absolutely inadequate gamestory. It's so hardy to find Soviet veterans and good translator if you do game about WW2? It's possible now! It's possible yet!
  36. 8hk
    Jul 27, 2013
    These neo-Nazis slop poured on the graves of my grandfathers and great-grandfathers. The creators of the game are the disciples of Dr. Goebbels. Do not buy this false
  37. Jul 27, 2013
    This game is crap. The developers of the game have shown their ignorance to the history of the country they were making a game about. Extremely irresponsible. The game is definitely not based on the memories of soviet veterans... unfortunately it is based on the memories of Ukrainian refugees that were allies with Hitler
  38. Jul 27, 2013
    Disgusting russophobic piece of code. "Red Alert" is more historically accurate. Authors don't know anything about Russia or USSR rather than usual Cold War BritishAmerican propaganda cliches: "Russians are man-eating bloodthirsty no-brained orcs and they are always bad". And this is another piece of such russophobic propaganda. I hope, demonic Cossacks and bear cavalry will be added inDisgusting russophobic piece of code. "Red Alert" is more historically accurate. Authors don't know anything about Russia or USSR rather than usual Cold War BritishAmerican propaganda cliches: "Russians are man-eating bloodthirsty no-brained orcs and they are always bad". And this is another piece of such russophobic propaganda. I hope, demonic Cossacks and bear cavalry will be added in the next patch, cause the game isn't realistic enough without them. Expand
  39. Jul 28, 2013
    The most vile and disgusting lie in the history of video games. This is real As a person born in the Soviet Union, the whole game appears a huge farce. Hitler would have been pleased.
  40. Bif
    Jul 28, 2013
    The plot contradicts logic and common sense. The game's title is "Company of heroes", but all these heroes look like a bunch of retards. If this is how the authors see Russians, then it is a racist view.

It is very disappointing to see this Nazi propaganda in the twenty first century
  41. Jul 28, 2013
    Idiotic game,stupid story.Much worse than company of heroes 1.DO NOT BUY THIS PIECE OF ****
    NEVER BUY IT... You just spend money for nothing, because its NOTHING
  42. Jul 28, 2013
    This pro-nazi game must be punished for The Greater Good! Dear Reliс scenario writer, be lamb, kill yourself and do not touch WWII history anymore....
  43. Jul 29, 2013
    It is not the history! Its a bloody fairytale of nazi liars!
    I'll never buy products of company, which lies so openly and brainwashing players.
    Shame on you!
  44. Jul 27, 2013
    Very deceitful game! Why would someone ever need to slander the Soviet Army? This could be done only those who are themselves on the side of the Nazis!
  45. Jul 24, 2013
    Do not want to engage in justifying the Communists, they like the Nazis up to their elbows in blood. I speak for my generation, and for their ancestors, that they fought for those whom they love, and not for a piece of cloth and a photo. From Russia with love.
  46. Jul 24, 2013
    This game distorts history of my country
    I would not like my grandfather shed blood for our Motherland looked in the eyes of my son idiot.
    The law of the market the demand why users to impose an unwanted product?
  47. Jul 27, 2013
    Dear Relic, please forget about my money forever. 1 ball for memory about 1st part. And i will think twice abote game with Sega. W/o thanks and regards.
  48. Jul 28, 2013
    Lies, begins even with a poster for the game. In the Red Army, 1941-1945 the Order of Lenin was worn on the leftside of chest, and the cocarde was not applied on a soldiers winter hats. Only the red star. This cocarde applied on the time of Cold War, where, probably, game developers took his inspiration full of lie and propaganda.
    This shows that the developers did not set a purpose to
    This shows that the developers did not set a purpose to show the authenticity and validity of the times of the Second World War, but doing a restoration nazism ideals, trough the humiliation of those who fought with him.
  49. Jul 27, 2013
    ok relic guys you should carefully check your sources (books, novels etc) before using them in your games. try using more than one source next time, ok? this is called cross-checking of facts. and when you screw up please don't pretend its ok, don't say you did a huge work of digging through sources and your picture is very accurate. no it is not. all you did is read exactly 1 (one)ok relic guys you should carefully check your sources (books, novels etc) before using them in your games. try using more than one source next time, ok? this is called cross-checking of facts. and when you screw up please don't pretend its ok, don't say you did a huge work of digging through sources and your picture is very accurate. no it is not. all you did is read exactly 1 (one) fictional novel and transferred it into storyline. cheap lies. sorry i gave you my money, wish i could get a refund. Expand
  50. Jul 27, 2013
    This game presents history as written by Nazis literally. The "story" it tells was told by Goebbels in 1943. You'd think they'll give some light to Allies' side of the story but no, Russians in this game act exactly as described by Nazi propaganda.
  51. Jul 27, 2013
    At the beginning this should be a game about Space Marines and Imperial Guard. With burning civilians corrupted by Chaos. But something went wrong and half of the content was converted to WWII It was really urgent because it is the only explanation about the storyline and, well, the name "Lev Abramovich Isakovich". Otherwise it was something really stronger than weed.
    I do not know what
    I do not know what was the reason for this "Warhammer-WWII" remake but it certainly can not justify the spit on the blood of heroes.
  52. Jul 27, 2013
    Congratulations, Relic. All our russian neonazis, all scholars, who thinks that saying something like "veterans are suckers" is great trolling, gives the mark "10" to your game. That people hates the Soviet Union and Russia, and they have epic butthurt about our victory in Great Patriotic War. And they are like this game.

Great, Relic.
  53. Jul 27, 2013
    This game has a good engine and game-play, but its storyline is usual deceitful antirussian propaganda. We have been watching this antirussian propaganda since 80-s first PC-games. This is the information war...
  54. Jul 27, 2013
    Story is pure lie. Yet another Anti-russian lie and propaganda. Nazi-supporters crap. Not worth a 1c. There are many much more realistic games.
    Recommended only for nazi
  55. Jul 27, 2013
    Discrimination of Russians is the same discrimination, as discrimination of any other race or nation! Please, do not support it! We have to stop Russophobia in Video games!!!
  56. Jul 28, 2013
    Relic! Really?
    As a Company of Heroes veteran (have bought and extensively played the previous four), I really could not be more disappointed.
    Every developer has had a big miss, and Relic has their first huge miss.
  57. Jul 28, 2013
    A storyline straight from the 60s. Russian barbarians killing their own citizens, blowing up their own soldiers and executing their officers. Blood frenzy and killing spree so fierce that you start to wonder how these mindless savages destroyed the world's most advanced and experienced army the Wehrmacht. As I immersed deeper in the game I felt a disgust so deep I stopped following theA storyline straight from the 60s. Russian barbarians killing their own citizens, blowing up their own soldiers and executing their officers. Blood frenzy and killing spree so fierce that you start to wonder how these mindless savages destroyed the world's most advanced and experienced army the Wehrmacht. As I immersed deeper in the game I felt a disgust so deep I stopped following the plot. If you think "it's just a game, the plot doesn't matter", think again. How come that the script directly follows all the allegations of Dr. Goebbels against the Red Army? Maybe there's something wrong with that? Expand
  58. Jul 28, 2013
    Absolutely incompetent history consultant. The game plot was probably written by Goebbels himself, or his distant relatives who tried to visualise the alternative universe where he isn't to blame for the genocide of the Russian In a game written by such people you will find such interesting features as:
    Burning houses with your own citizens for no apparent reasons
    Shooting your
    Burning houses with your own citizens for no apparent reasons
    Shooting your souldiers for no apparent reasons
    Even more shooting your own soldiers for no apparent reasons.
    Vodka, shapka ushanka and balalayka.

I mean nazi sympatyzers who would like to see a fairy tale where all of their evil deeds are (for no apparent reason) being done by the victims themselves should feel comfortable with this game. People who know something more than "the rescuing of private ryan" and "enemy at the game" of WWII history, will probably puke from seeing this bullcrap.

As it was already suggested, I offer Relic to put in such "historic" features in the DLC of this game:
    • Stalin eating children. Not less than a hundred per day. Only Russian children. Detailed Including detailed cut-scenes and special DLC for psh-psh sayers with a possibility to play for Stalin himself.
    • Hitler liberating jews all around the world and fighting the arabs in africa to create their jewish state.
    • Russian commanders shooting all of their subordinates even BEFORE the battle starts, thus earning additional "rape points" so they could drink the blood of their comrades and rape hundreds of german women while the Nazi SS watch the one man army doing that, crying from moral trauma and not shooting.
    • 15 to 20 million of Slavic non-combatants died on the Nazi occupied land from psychological trauma of being liberated by the true democracy.
  59. Jul 28, 2013
    Horrible warping of facts and an insult to each and every descendant or relative of those 19.000.000 civilians and 11.000.000 Soviet soldiers fallen in the War.
  60. Jul 28, 2013
    The game does not correspond to historical facts. The writers of the game described some pseudo-historical universe (you can tell an alternate universe). In the course of a single company constantly felt worship of CoH2 creators before the Nazis and Nazism.
  61. Jul 23, 2013
    The performance of this game is one of the worst ever. They hired the cheapest worst programer for this game.The game crash like 75% of the time. The voices are terrible, at the level of Men of war. They hired the cheapest voices actor out there. The game have almost no multiplayer maps. They are selling skins and doctrines as dlc. They removed the lobby, so now you are forced to play withThe performance of this game is one of the worst ever. They hired the cheapest worst programer for this game.The game crash like 75% of the time. The voices are terrible, at the level of Men of war. They hired the cheapest voices actor out there. The game have almost no multiplayer maps. They are selling skins and doctrines as dlc. They removed the lobby, so now you are forced to play with random players, including laggers, nubs and quitters. In an online match there is always some1 who is kicked or drop in the first 5 minutes of the match, so yeah you end up playing with the cpu or vs the cpu because the amount of people suffering performance issues is huge. There is absolutely nothing better in this sequel. Graphics are almost the same as CoH1. Its a huge waste of money. Probably the guys who did CoH1 no longer work in relic. The game is a huge failure. Also, if you were 1 of those who used to play on maps like gap or scheldt forget about them because you wont see a similar maps on this game. Oh 1 more thing, they also removed the chat rooms. Relic/sega/thq NEVER AGAIN! Expand
  62. Jul 23, 2013
    Company of heroes 1 was/is probably the best RTS ever. COH2 is pure crap. COH2 is a scam to take advantage of the popularity of COH1. The gaming company, relic, is crooked and offers terrible support for there games so buying COH2 is not a good investment.
  63. Jul 24, 2013
    That`s really peace of a pure crap.

Why wrote scenario? Short summary: Russian orcs from totalitar soviet Mordor rapes innocent nazis.

Shame on you Relic!
  64. Jul 24, 2013
    The story is not true and is a complete falsification of the history of Russia and its methods of warfare. The Soviet soldiers did not burn the civilian population of the Russia. Detachments did not shoot the retreating soldiers, and were engaged in catching deserters. Russia won the war and not the detachments of the NKVD, and solidarity and heroism of the population.The people who wroteThe story is not true and is a complete falsification of the history of Russia and its methods of warfare. The Soviet soldiers did not burn the civilian population of the Russia. Detachments did not shoot the retreating soldiers, and were engaged in catching deserters. Russia won the war and not the detachments of the NKVD, and solidarity and heroism of the population.The people who wrote the story, totally unaware of the history of the country, about which they were writing this story. Expand
  65. Jul 24, 2013
    OMG This is horrible. No one can ruin history THAT much O_O
    This game is offensive, I hope it will be banned for Nazi propaganda.
    Shame to Relic and Sega!
  66. Jul 25, 2013
    The nazis not destroyed by the Soviet armies ran not to South America, they ran to Canada. In the company with Japanese militarists the Canadian nazis created the russophobia and neo-nazism anthem. We will destroy them and on this i-front.
  67. Jul 27, 2013
    God, this gaem is just horridle. I canot stand the situations of the story.
    i was buying the game and at the store. then i come home and sat on on my computer.
    i just was holding a hammer in left wrist and sickle in right wehn the mission starts. after the I saw Stalina eating a children in the head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I canot believe such a gaem can be of making and selling
    God, this gaem is just horridle. I canot stand the situations of the story.
    I canot believe such a gaem can be of making and selling to people!!!
    this is a total really lie to my grandpa friends with stalin and stalin did not eat children even when because germany had 11 summers old kids in cannons to shoot to "BAD" communist .

Too, the game also is hating the motherland tank that Liberated germany of nazists AND TRUE POWER TO RUSSAI

i wanting now to get money for this this game Men of Company 2
  68. Jul 23, 2013
    Excuse me, are you serious? Contribution to the victory of the Soviet Union undeniable, so you can not just throw mud story. Even if it is someone else's.
  69. Jul 23, 2013
    I have one piece of advice for developers Learn the history before creating such a****! Otherwise, menacing and terrible Ivan-destroyer will come and you will be punished!
  70. Jul 27, 2013
    This game shows russians as savage murderers and history of WW2 in distorted Goebbels way. Such racist and pro-nazi propaganda could be done only anti-russian, anti-historic creatures who never ever read or watch true war documents or documental movies. Those Relic game makers will regret in their deeds, i'm sure of it. Goodbye Relic no more games from you.
  71. Jul 24, 2013
    Terrible game. It has nothing looking like real historical facts.Everything is lie! Creator of this game must be burnt in the hell. And their friend Hitler will be their neighbour.
  72. Jul 26, 2013
    Im not see heroes in "company of heroes 2". This game not about world war, this game about bloody russina soldiers.
    This game made by Nazis.
    Company absolute lies.
  73. Jul 27, 2013
  74. Jul 24, 2013
  75. Jul 24, 2013
    This game is full of nazi propaganda, according to Joseph Goebbels works. Absolutely russophobic game, full of hate and violence to Homeland and ancestors of millions of Russians, Ukrainians, Byelorussians and many other nations of former USSR...
  76. Jul 23, 2013
    Monstrous in its stupidity and irrationality single player campaign. Terribly no-balanced multiplayer. Developers should be ashamed of this game. This game can be considered a "fail of the year"
  77. Jul 23, 2013
    Just spit in the soul. Thanks Relic

Я, Relic Героях.
    "ибо его."(Матф.16:24-28)
  78. Aug 4, 2013
    I usually buy the game, after reading the reviews and comments. Then meet with the gameplay and story. In this game, the lack of basic common sense to buy it because of what infamy not recommend to anyone., There are lot of people in Russia who love and remember their history. And a lot of players who like to play computer games based on World War II. I found more than 3000 negativeI usually buy the game, after reading the reviews and comments. Then meet with the gameplay and story. In this game, the lack of basic common sense to buy it because of what infamy not recommend to anyone., There are lot of people in Russia who love and remember their history. And a lot of players who like to play computer games based on World War II. I found more than 3000 negative reviews, and join them. The number of potential buyers who have not bought the game because of the presence of delirium in the story (but who do not want specifically to climb to the site and put "dislikes") is thousands of times more. Steam games on sale for 799 rubles. Let the creators mul-tiply the number of potential buyers on the value and bite your elbows. And after making a normal story, the number of sold copies could be increased by several times! Only due to the failure in Russia they have not reached the mini-mum quarter of a million dollars, and could collect three or four times as much! I think, it may be increased by an order.
    I know how my grandfathers fought and for which they received military awards. One of them was wounded twice in the war. They stopped the Nazis due to their proficiency and courage, and I can not afford to let any monsters maligned the memory of them. They are rest in peace now and eternal glory, but the creators of this game I wish bankruptcy and oblivion!
  79. Jul 24, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Absolutely insane scenario, insulting the honor of the Soviet soldiers and the commander in chief, who gave their lives and the Soviet Union liberated Europe from fascism. Comrades NOT buy this .Belarus, Grodno. Expand
  80. Jul 24, 2013
    Game completely distorts the history of the WWII and offends the feelings of Russian, do you are avenge the loss in hockey 30 years ago? shame on you relic!!!
  81. Jul 24, 2013
    Orctownorc said it perfectly. And I qoute "To have half the army doctrines also removed as mini-DLCs is an example of the publisher engaging in the worst kind of nickel-and diming, as though this was a free-to play title."
    Sega bought this title when THQ went under and took all the doctrines out and made them DLC to squeeze every last penny out of this game. I paid FULL PRICE for this game and I don't expect to have to PAY TO BE COMPETITIVE in multiplayer with DLC. Sega, you are cheap-ass money-grubbing whores and don't deserve to continue being in business.
  82. Jul 23, 2013
    Writer of Relic, sama real Nazi. The plot of the game a complete lie, nonsense, prana. The story not really a lie. It is better to do these on your Warhammer.
  83. Jul 24, 2013
    Unfortunately, despite good visuals and somewhat engaging multiplayer, the single player campaign is something I did not expect from Relic. As a fan of history I just cannot advise buying this game. Looks like scriptwriters education is based on cold-war propaganda and not on any serious historical research.
  84. Jul 24, 2013
    It's a shame to make such a scenario. Those stamps just based on Nazi propoganda. Stalin is a russian Hitler, he ate thousands of infants by himself.
    I can not understand how they won the war and save us from Nazies, if the evil Soviet Union shot of all the Soviet soldiers.
  85. Jul 24, 2013
  86. Jul 24, 2013
    "Campaign scenario is written by Joseph Goebbels fans." absolutly!
    "Russians eating russians, great story, no history at all. Hello, we were people, not orcs! Bugs, frezes, too overpriced. This should be presented, but I have no idea to who."
  87. Jul 24, 2013
    Relic you are a company of nazi. But for the next game i have some ideas for you:
    1) Show how Stalin eats german children.
    2) Hitler with gebbels free a prisoners of Dahau from Soviet Union killers.
    3) Mission with Soviet Soldiers rape german woman.
    4) Soviet soldiers immune to cold wheather
    5) Killing own soldiers gives +100 to damage for nearby units.
    6) Where is Vodka and russian bears?
  88. Jul 25, 2013
    The most bad game of the year! !Russians eating russians you crazy, it's awesome!!!!!
    For people don't buy this save money!!!!!!!!
    Who read really history and books?????
  89. Jul 25, 2013
    I'm sure, Joseph Goebbels would approve this game. Single campaign is impudent and unashamed lie, which give out for the truth.
    I do not understand why you did it, Relic? The Cold War is long over. You had to reflect the real crimes during World War II, not invented.
  90. Jul 25, 2013
    Game with such bad story is politically motivated, so there is nothing to be surprised when people express their discontent.

It's sad when the "west" is trying to justify Nazism. This game the justification of Nazism. Collapse!!1
  91. Jul 25, 2013
    This is what should be the moral monsters that would write such a script? Complete rudeness and ignorance of the history of the great derzhave.Prosto spit in the soul!
    After this game personally for what and when did not buy from you and your Board of the game.
  92. Jul 25, 2013
    The plot is a propagandistic anti-Russian lie. It would be quite suitable for West teens, taking into account western "beautiful" educational school system, but it's so rude, that even these teens may suspect that something is wrong.
  93. Jul 25, 2013
    The anti-Soviet and anti-Russian propaganda. The Nazis have to be happy with this game.
    Why are they called the game "Сompany of Heroes"? It should have been called "Сompany of Lies."
    You should be ashamed, Relic. You are humiliated and insulted the army that saved their country and liberated Europe from Nazism. The Nazis would have cooked soap out of your directors in a concentration camp if the Red Army did not come to Berlin.
  94. Jul 25, 2013
    Good graphic, good gameplay, but, history a complete lie. Scenario an illogical, senseless and merciless. A lot of fictional, and a lot of it does not match. Scenarist teach history!
  95. Jul 25, 2013
    What was it?
    Sincere error or a deliberate lie?
    Very sad. In the style of the Cold War. Even worse.

"This Nazi game made by Nazis." Or fools. For the Nazis, or fools.
  96. Jul 25, 2013
    false, untrue game. The only judgment that it deserves it's zero, because in this game, nothing other than the historical names. Sorry for my bad Search result used a translator
  97. Jul 25, 2013
    The Apotheosis of idiocy and stupid cliche that try to pass off as a real historical event. Was this game developed descendants of the Nazis, who thus try to change the perception of history?
  98. Jul 25, 2013
    I agree, CoH2 was made by J. Goebbels fans. It has incorrect or rather twisted portrayal of the Soviet Army and NKVD, multiple pseudo-historical stereotypes and inaccuracies. Russians were shown as barbarians, who did not want to protect their homeland and killed more of their own people than the enemy. What a bull****.

I can say that in Russia every family has had a relative who lost

I can say that in Russia every family has had a relative who lost his life during WWII. Not a single family was left without a sacrifice. This game is an insult to memory of those heroes. Shame on you, Relic.

I hope the game will be banned in CIS.
  99. Jul 25, 2013
    This game is junk. I feel swindled by Relic and I will be returning this trash the first chance I get. I'll file a chargeback on my credit card if they give me that 'no returns on open box' crap.

The campaign is an insult to anyone with even an elementary knowledge of history. I, myself, am a victim of US public school and even I feel like someone's trying to shove revisionist crap down my throat. What were they thinking!?

Game play is incredibly tedious. AI is terrible, mechanics are ridiculous, and the whole thing just drags on and on. Graphics are very poor and I feel like they were made for someone with a wooden computer.

Waited 7 years to get this garbage. Sigh.

1. Pelit (Finland)