• Publisher: Sega
  • Release Date: Jun 25, 2013
2.0

1. Jul 29, 2013
    This game is rubbish! It embodies all of the anti-Soviet myths. Developers are bastards who do not know history. Do not play it, do not abuse your brains!
  2. Jul 25, 2013
    This horrible game insults my country, my great ancestors, and all the nations of the whole world, saved by the victorious Red Army! Shame on you, the producers of this false product!
  3. Jul 25, 2013
    Creators should learn history, don't imagine once you're making game on WWII
    From now I will try not to buy any game from this studio, it's just a mess.
    Joseph Goebbels is very pleased with developers
  4. Jul 26, 2013
    The plot of the story denigrates the Slavic people. So much so, that no Germans burned the house and arranged genocide and soveskie soldiers did with their populations. For what? What is the logic? A youth grows and vosprenimaet it as truth.
  5. Jul 25, 2013
    certainly understand that the United States and Canada for all the ills blames the Russia. Walk the Line, one lie, developers and users that put high marks have to force reading the military, independent of the book. Screenwriter either a fool or a proplachenny. There were executions, and betrayal, but any war can not do without this, regardless America, Russia or another country.certainly understand that the United States and Canada for all the ills blames the Russia. Walk the Line, one lie, developers and users that put high marks have to force reading the military, independent of the book. Screenwriter either a fool or a proplachenny. There were executions, and betrayal, but any war can not do without this, regardless America, Russia or another country. Scriptwriters need to plant for a lie, because it justifies fascism. A country that fought against fascism screenwriter slandered Expand
  6. Jul 25, 2013
    Damn, do you understand that russians saved you from Hitler? And this is how you thank them? I know you hate Russia, but hey show some respect even for those who you hate in memory of the fallen
  7. Jul 25, 2013
    Awful rape of real history. Repetition of nazi- and coldwar- myths about USSR. That country was great and it saved the world from the painful death during World War II. We always will remember that, and these full-of-goebbels-lies games are not for out children.

Shame on developers of this game and everyone who took part in this evil.
  8. Jul 28, 2013
    Every mission of this game shows you how bad red army was: burning there own villages with people inside the houses, shooting there own soldiers, shooting there allies, exploding the bridge before retreating troops, after one mission Russian officer tells that he was totally drunk for two days, and order 227 is everywhere, in every mission game reminds you about it, but this order wasEvery mission of this game shows you how bad red army was: burning there own villages with people inside the houses, shooting there own soldiers, shooting there allies, exploding the bridge before retreating troops, after one mission Russian officer tells that he was totally drunk for two days, and order 227 is everywhere, in every mission game reminds you about it, but this order was existed only for two months and it wasn't like this game shows it. This company is so anti-Soviet, anti-Russian and full of lies. I've never seen before US army(or any other army) was shown in such a bad way. Expand
  9. Jul 25, 2013
    Story and gameplay worst I have seen. Relic and THQ really was good companys, but that was before. Now I will not buy there games. There many real good game developer now, for eqsample WARGAMING!
  10. Jul 28, 2013
    I love sega. I love relic. I love CoH, but i hate liers. Game have cool onlina battle, cool gameplay... bot worts story. So many lie about soviet army.
  11. Jul 29, 2013
    This is not a strategy, but political game. This is a spit to souls of millions Soviet people who put all their strength to crush Hitler.The scope of military and civil people works was unbelievable. They did it by their own free will. It couldnt be done otherwise.
    For example, remember yourself. Which job do you perform better: something you like or something boring your parents insist you to do?

"Low graphics", "Bad AI", "Small maps"... because main goal of this project is not to give you a good historical game but send you a deceitful message: "Russians are eating people. They will eat you too!"
    Nonsense!

Unfortunately, this game was expectable. Looking on the progress of "call of duty" series we can see this tendency.
  12. Aug 3, 2013
    This game should be called "Goebbels and the company". Relic script writers should have shoveled up tons of Nazi propaganda materials to give birth to this disgusting plot. I'm deeply offended, and anyone whose ancestors have fought that war should be offended as well.
  13. Jul 25, 2013
    SImply put, the gameplay is nothing special. The story is basically every possible bit and snippet of Josef Goebbels' propaganda combined. Well, the topic of mass rapes wasn't explored for some reason, but can't have 'em all I suppose. Good thing I didn't buy this game. Heck, I don't think I'll buy another Relic game ever again.
  14. Jul 25, 2013
    Relic lives in a alternate universe, where soviet officers kill soviet soldiers for rescuing people, where Berlin was captured "for the nice photography", etc.
    Im Russian, and I resent this attitude to the history of my country.
    What if we will make a game about ruthless US soldiers in Vietnam?
  15. Jul 26, 2013
    Best regards from Joseph Goebbels to Relic studio. Awesome pice of nazi propaganda. this game opens a new era of dehumanization and deheroization in computer games.
  16. Aug 1, 2013
    Dear relic.
    Next time you decide to make a historical game, please spend some time learning a bit of history. Well, something besides Joseph Goebbels` works.
  17. Jul 24, 2013
    So, now we can see first-handed, how nazis would like to see the history IF they'd win. Surely soviet soldiers were cannibals, devouring their-own-kin. Unwillingly, maybe. (And nazis readily offering this point of view as a promise for further discussion)
    But, in less detailed view, they're ready to hog-wash soviets generously right away.
    Nice try, nazis. Someone still remember your
    Nice try, nazis. Someone still remember your actual deeds.
  18. Jul 24, 2013
    So shamefull. Why you so hate russian people? Read please history books next time or try to tell this story to any soldier, who fought in that battles
  19. Jul 25, 2013
    Storyline is a horrible lie. Western AntiSoviet propaganda turned into antisoviet idiotic marasmus.
    Congradulation to Relic! Goebbels standing ovation.
  20. Jul 25, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Typical Western propaganda, this game has no historical evidence and the russian's in this game are supposed to be braindead idiots strange how they won the war with such idiots in command). This game actually has an option to also burn soviet villages with people inside using soviet soldiers what a load of dribble, if anyone is to do any research even basic it is in fact the nazi's who burnt entire villages down with people inside them, in Belarus alone over 260 villages were burnt). But who cares right, who cares about remembering the heroes who fought the war in a good light, lets picture them as unbelievable imbeciles. BAD GAME. Expand
  21. Jul 24, 2013
    Maybe gameplay is nice, but scenario is really awful. I really don't know, what kind of people can possibly write this trash. You just dishonored a great history of my country. USSR burned their people in houses? Executed their soldiers for combat exploits? What? Do you really wrote the scenario? I think you should sometimes learn the history books or ACTUALLY check achieve documents ofMaybe gameplay is nice, but scenario is really awful. I really don't know, what kind of people can possibly write this trash. You just dishonored a great history of my country. USSR burned their people in houses? Executed their soldiers for combat exploits? What? Do you really wrote the scenario? I think you should sometimes learn the history books or ACTUALLY check achieve documents of WW2, instead of just writing about it and deceive the consumer. Expand
  22. Jul 25, 2013
    Great game for the fans of fascism. Wouldn't script writers be more useful as a soap or a lampshade or leather gloves? These gloves could keep a fresh pint of beer or a Bavarian sausages. Too bad their grandfathers were rescued by the Red Army, too bad they didn't fall into the tens of millions of victims of German fascism.
  23. Jul 25, 2013
    This game did the Nazis and imbeciles. For the distortion of history to shoot these freaks! My grandfather fought not for the fact that it would be a feat mud poured. Sorry for my english.
  24. Jul 25, 2013
    This game is made by nazis no doubt.Russian soldiers burning down russian houses with people in it?Are u kidding me?Suck a bag of d...s,Relic.This game is just a nazi propaganda.Gebbels would have been pleased to play this piece of nazi crap.
  25. Aug 3, 2013
    I doubt that developers of this piece of know nothing about history. They do.

So, they are making propaganda very similar to Nazis propaganda. May be with similar intentions?
  26. Jul 23, 2013
    Continuation of the best leaders were rare dermom.Pro single from the Nazis, and I will not write, others have written here. As for multiplayer it is sooo crude, I do not see any difference from the beta (other than adding the God contrary singla.Goret developers in hell for this
  27. Jul 24, 2013
    I'm the grandson of Joseph Mengele, he was a great surgeon and a very kind man, he always gave me sweets and chocolate, he made surgery to many people when worked in Germany and we were always proud of it, he always hated Nazis, but everyone had to pretend that they liked Hitler, nobody did, my grandfather was a kind man. But when Bolsheviks came he saw how commissars shoot hordes ofI'm the grandson of Joseph Mengele, he was a great surgeon and a very kind man, he always gave me sweets and chocolate, he made surgery to many people when worked in Germany and we were always proud of it, he always hated Nazis, but everyone had to pretend that they liked Hitler, nobody did, my grandfather was a kind man. But when Bolsheviks came he saw how commissars shoot hordes of mongols in backs if they would not attack, executing those who would attack before they used their whistles, he even made surgery to some of the wounded, that saved their lives, he helped thousands of victims of Bolsheviks who managed to escape from their penal troops, making them new faces and documents, transplanted extermites to those who had 4 or less so they could live.
    Bolsheviks killed everyone, they closed people in houses and burned them alive inside, it was Stalins order as we know now, I even saw this order in museum of WW2 in Toronto. As we know now Stalin was the pure evil, he not only killed 200 million in his own country, but ordered to execute all germans. Nobody survived in territories occupied by Bolsheviks, my grandfather managed to escape from his private clinic where Bolsheviks locked him up with polish partisans who were shot in backs during Warsaw rebellion and whom he tried to help. Only him managed to survive and escape to the west, to territory liberated by our democratic friends, who listened to his story and helped him hide from Bolsheviks. Later, as he said, all territories that were occupied by Bolsheviks were settled by OGPU agents, disguised as germans, so he told me to beware of eastern germans, if I decide to go to Berlin.
    I'm very grateful for finally it is time for the truth even in games, it is sad that game has Mature rating, for every kid should know about heroism of people like my grandfather who fought together with American friends against bolshevism and genocide it brought. Please contact me for more info about my grandfather if you want to make a game about him!
    10 out of 10!
  28. Jul 29, 2013
    Goebbels endorses this game! Relic able to accurately reproduce his speeches. Bravo! On the official forum of the game all the questions about the inaccuracies in the singleplayer ignored by them. Members of the former Soviet Union block by IP-address.
  29. Aug 1, 2013
    All that is new in this game scenario (compared with the previous part). And script Nazi ****.
    If you are a Nazi, hate Russia and all the countries of Eastern Europe this game is made for you.
  30. Aug 1, 2013
    It was a good game, I really enjoyed all previous parts. But this? No history, no tactics, no gameplay. Just "Doctor Zhivago" old crap. According to campaign scenario, Russians had no chance to win the war, all missions are completely illogical. Multiplayer is unbalanced, graphics is old. Complete loss of money.
  31. Jul 28, 2013
    Nazi propaganda in its purest form. My grandfather burned in the tank for three times and wounded Nazi sniper at Stalingrad. Today, Canadian nazi try to discredit his memory.
  32. Jul 25, 2013
    Again bad russians.If not, we would not have been liberal in Europe and America.You would all be under the totalitarian rule of Fascists and the Nazis

Also advise you to see this video

33. Jul 27, 2013
    This game is an insult of every Russian hero who died in war against fascism protecting people of his motherland from elimination. In almost any family in Russia now there are veterans or people lost in combat of WWII, and relic knowingly insulted them all. Lots of Russians soldiers lost their lives to prevent total defeat of France and divert attention of german “perfect race” which seekThis game is an insult of every Russian hero who died in war against fascism protecting people of his motherland from elimination. In almost any family in Russia now there are veterans or people lost in combat of WWII, and relic knowingly insulted them all. Lots of Russians soldiers lost their lives to prevent total defeat of France and divert attention of german “perfect race” which seek to eliminate or enslave lower races (all others). Russians soldiers as well paid with their lives for every day France and England delayed opening of second front. This error of a game deliberately replaces actual historical events with anti-Russian propaganda which can only be obtained from fascist, ignoramus, haters and complete idiots. And those are target group of this “game”.

Every year in 9 may we celebrate a day of victory where we can talk with the actual people who took part in combats of WWII and we know for a fact, that things presented in this game as historical events are outrageous, disgusting, stupid, illogical, senseless and shameful lies.

As an active buyer of licensed production, true gamer and patriot I want relic to know that from now on every time I see your production I will remember your attitude toward my country, my family and me as a part of it.
  34. Jul 23, 2013
    Company of heroes without heroes... Company of this game is soo sucks.
    Learn history, nazis! Company of Heroes 2 is soo deceitful. I hope, that Hitler comes for Relic in their dreams!
    Don't buy this game/
  35. Jul 23, 2013
    The entire campaign made me think, that nazis built this game. Joseph Goebbels would have been pleased with you, Relic. Old school anti-soviet and anti-russian propaganda.
  36. Jul 23, 2013
    Lying company, written by incompetent people who do not read the history of the Second World War. This is Anti-Russian, Anti-human game!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
  37. Jul 23, 2013
    Game of the Nazis. Historically, the game is not only a historical fact and fiction lies deceit crazy writers. Game detractors Russian people won the German invaders in World War II. Anti-Russian propaganda
  38. Jul 23, 2013
    The plot GOVNO.Skripty ubogie.Igrat unylo.Oni unbearably boring and did not even bother to register intellect allies in some missiyah.Pro balance I said Viseu but none menie clarify why he Tank shoots toothpicks judging by their damage to each other2 over the Soviet Union must always overwhelm opponents of meat, etc.3 units of the inhibited wild and carry out the orders very crookedTheThe plot GOVNO.Skripty ubogie.Igrat unylo.Oni unbearably boring and did not even bother to register intellect allies in some missiyah.Pro balance I said Viseu but none menie clarify why he Tank shoots toothpicks judging by their damage to each other2 over the Soviet Union must always overwhelm opponents of meat, etc.3 units of the inhibited wild and carry out the orders very crookedThe plot visosan of a finger. Fact from canada know better what happened on the eastern front after 5 liter V-fermented syrup of course! Expand
  39. Jul 23, 2013
    Nice try to discredit Russian soldiers in this war for their own land, and the funny thing is that some people are desperate to believe this blatant rubbish and provocation, the soldiers were fighting for their country, not because their backs were bloodthirsty tyrants, this game is based on both historical, but openly denigrates and rewrites history of the Soviet Union
  40. Jul 23, 2013
    I really was a fan of previous parts Company Of Heroes. Could play by days. And this is a good game too... for nazis. Im not Russian, but i absolutely dissapointed.
  41. Jul 23, 2013
    Great, hero story, but not enough raped Deutschen Frauen with a beastly soviet soldiers. And Joseph Stalin do not eat a little kinds in this game, it s not a full complete picture of soviet reality. Sad, but true.
  42. Jul 24, 2013
    The developers of the game are not familiar concepts morality and conscience
    If the game will be prohibited on the territory of the CIS countries, the financial loss can force the writers to reconsider its position
    For this reconsideration of historical facts in relation to the "second front" in the development would be filed in the court of their own grandfathers
  43. Jul 24, 2013
    Dear Joseph Goebbels fans(aka scenarists), try show your game to the veterans of World War 2, French, Soviet, Ukraine soldiers.Show your game to the kids and grandchils of 6 million jews, who was killed by the gas, fire and poison in the jails! And then, just look on they faces. Look and think about it.
  44. Jul 24, 2013
    Hitler would like to play this damn game with pleasure! Nazi developers! Stop this please. We are normal people here in Russia, we are sick of this pervented storytelling.
  45. Jul 24, 2013
    Warhammer during the Second World War? Space Marines in Stalingrad? This is Relic! Only TRUTH obtained in "secret documents"! Not bad game with a horrible scenario.
  46. Jul 24, 2013
    We are accustomed to the battered cliché about the "evil and stupid communists" admittedly in the form of satire it can be quite funny. But what is happening in this game just shocked me. This game insults the memory of all those brave people who liberated Europe from the Nazis. Bravo, Relic, Goebbels would be proud of you!
  47. Jul 24, 2013
    This Nazi game made by Nazis. I would like it to be wiped from the memory of people who played this game. Dear Nazis from the team Relic, shame on you, and your families!
  48. Jul 25, 2013
    Imagine that the game came out about the War of Independence of the United States. But there will not be any of the valor of Americans, or about the genius of the generals. But the game will necessarily killing blacks, Indians shooting, burning fields and plantations and the people on the farms, rape of women. The game will show that the Americans defeated the British by chance, againstImagine that the game came out about the War of Independence of the United States. But there will not be any of the valor of Americans, or about the genius of the generals. But the game will necessarily killing blacks, Indians shooting, burning fields and plantations and the people on the farms, rape of women. The game will show that the Americans defeated the British by chance, against all logic. The game will show the stupid Yankees and noble gentlemen from the British Isles.
    I do not think this game will appeal to Americans.
  49. Jul 27, 2013
    Story is pure lie. Yet another Anti-russian lie and propaganda. Nazi-supporters crap. Not worth a 1c. There are many much more realistic games.
    Recommended only for nazi
  50. Jul 31, 2013
    Game can and is good in a multiplayer, but...
    Dull attempt to blacken the Soviet history. Stupidly, very stupidly, Relic. How many to you paid for this nonsense?
  51. Jul 29, 2013
    Actually I dissapointed in this game. It has many good old stereotypes about "evil russian orcs from Deep Mordor" but why I cannot eat kids and rape womens (or vice versa) to complete campaign? Where is my 80 millions raped german civilians and my big choppa to kill them thereafter?
    Relics, if you are making games about bloodlust, chaotic and stomping orcs use all the folklore and give us more blood for behalf of the Blood God.
  52. Jul 30, 2013
    Disgusting and deceitful game. Political trash. Scenario is written by Joseph Goebbels fans. This game is a nazi propaganda. Joseph Goebbels applauds to the Relics studio.
  53. Aug 1, 2013
    Well, now I hate Relic. Did you play Company of Heroes 2? No? Good! Because they have slinged mud on Soviet soldiers, Polish people, Soviet sitizens (as we know, half of Russians were in jail, and another half were escorting them), and logic, LOGIC F@CK THEM!!! I know that their sourses of information were friends on Facebook, but they had slinged mud on all soldies of the world! Where'sWell, now I hate Relic. Did you play Company of Heroes 2? No? Good! Because they have slinged mud on Soviet soldiers, Polish people, Soviet sitizens (as we know, half of Russians were in jail, and another half were escorting them), and logic, LOGIC F@CK THEM!!! I know that their sourses of information were friends on Facebook, but they had slinged mud on all soldies of the world! Where's f@cking LOGIC? If Relic reads this: listen to the strange sound in the night it's Joseph Goebbels applauses you for the great lies. This company shows that his work lives and will live. F@ck you, Relic. F@ck you. Oh, and also watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2m4SCUaBHS8 (but gameplay is good) Expand
  54. Aug 1, 2013
    Goebbels is started party in hell when this "game" released. Never thought that such nazi storyline can exist in any entertaiment product in our days. It's enough just to read Wiki to understand that screenplayers of Relic must follow destiny of Hitler and Co. I really wish somebody make such game about all Canada. To show all insignificance of this stupid country.
    Wish Relic burn in hell
    Wish Relic burn in hell for this.
  55. Aug 1, 2013
    The problem I had when playing the campaign was how ridiculously exaggerated everything was, to the point where I couldn't take a single word anybody said seriously. It's deeper than the campaign, even in regular gameplay. It makes the whole Soviet army, down to the frontline soldier, look like one-dimensional caricatures.
  56. Jul 26, 2013
    I see, some Polish citizens trying to get this out of the slag.
    You will pay us compensation for each Soviet soldier, who lost in the liberation of Poland from the Nazis.
    And game is really terrible.
    -10/10
  57. Jul 27, 2013
    Flashpoint Cold War crisis have no so idiot gamestory. All we know that soviet army is not "Jesus Army", but this is absolutely inadequate gamestory. It's so hardy to find Soviet veterans and good translator if you do game about WW2? It's possible now! It's possible yet!
  58. Jul 28, 2013
    Red Army kill russian civilians? In mutant developer mind yes. In real world no. If american developers want to show how american soldiers burn american people during WW2 no problem, but not lie about my ancestors!
  59. Jul 29, 2013
    It is not the history! Its a bloody fairytale of nazi liars!
    I'll never buy products of company, which lies so openly and brainwashing players.
    Shame on you!
  60. Aug 4, 2013
    I usually buy the game, after reading the reviews and comments. Then meet with the gameplay and story. In this game, the lack of basic common sense to buy it because of what infamy not recommend to anyone., There are lot of people in Russia who love and remember their history. And a lot of players who like to play computer games based on World War II. I found more than 3000 negativeI usually buy the game, after reading the reviews and comments. Then meet with the gameplay and story. In this game, the lack of basic common sense to buy it because of what infamy not recommend to anyone., There are lot of people in Russia who love and remember their history. And a lot of players who like to play computer games based on World War II. I found more than 3000 negative reviews, and join them. The number of potential buyers who have not bought the game because of the presence of delirium in the story (but who do not want specifically to climb to the site and put "dislikes") is thousands of times more. Steam games on sale for 799 rubles. Let the creators mul-tiply the number of potential buyers on the value and bite your elbows. And after making a normal story, the number of sold copies could be increased by several times! Only due to the failure in Russia they have not reached the mini-mum quarter of a million dollars, and could collect three or four times as much! I think, it may be increased by an order.
    I know how my grandfathers fought and for which they received military awards. One of them was wounded twice in the war. They stopped the Nazis due to their proficiency and courage, and I can not afford to let any monsters maligned the memory of them. They are rest in peace now and eternal glory, but the creators of this game I wish bankruptcy and oblivion!
  61. Jul 24, 2013
    very respect Relic. I ve been playing CoH and Dow since 2006. But when playing Company of heroes 2 you get a feeling that the game is a kind of hackwork to earn money
  62. Jul 25, 2013
    Shame on you! Hope your next game describes genocide of native americans. Don't buy this "game" .
    The campaign story is awful, I think they used the same historical adviser from the movie "Enemy at the Gates". Canadian developers put their fears into game scenario. Awful.
  63. Jul 25, 2013
    The worst case of nazi propaganda!

The worst case of nazi propaganda!

The game Company of heroes 2 is a typical Nazi propaganda, well, Goebbels was more skilled and not so blatant like the creators of this game but essentially it’s the same way of falsification and misrepresentation of the events of the WWII. If the purpose of the game was to present the war from the point of view of the brainwashed Nazi soldier then you did a good job but then don’t try to present it like “historically authentic”.
  64. Jul 25, 2013
    This is my reply to this post by Noun on Relic forum:

[quote=Noun]I don't think we quite anticipated the tone or volume of the negative reaction. The number of vague death threats I've recieved today from Russia is pretty amazing. Let me be clear. We had a large Russian player base in the original Company of Heroes and that's grown to become our third largest after the USA and
    This is my reply to this post by Noun on Relic forum:

Let me be clear. We had a large Russian player base in the original Company of Heroes and that's grown to become our third largest after the USA and Germany. Russians are valude members of our community, and we hope to be better able to serve them in the future.

Most Russians who've played the game have given fantastic feedback. Some have even sent touching stories about how it's good to see a western company showing their side of the war rather than just doing another game about Normandy. Some of them mention their grandfathers or now great-grandfathers and where they served or possibly died.

Much of the negative feedback is coming from people who have not played the game. Just like it's not the people who read Harry Potter books who want to ban them, or it wasn't Beatles fans who wanted to burn their music, this wave of angry feedback is being whipped up by people who have taken snippets of our campaign, placed them out of context and then told people to be angry about it. But of course it's kind of an honour to get the Beatles Harry Potter treatment if you think about it.

Those who have actually played the campaign should see that we do celebrate the bravery of the common Russian soldier, and how just as in any other army it isn't about fighting for your flag or your government but standing there next to the man beside you because he's your brother and comrade. There are scenes where soldiers disobey orders to save other soldiers, and are punished for it.

Ultimately the Soviet Union was a brutal dictatorship as ruthless as Nazi Germany. That's why our game isn't about Stalin, because he was no hero. Nor was Hitler. The game is, and always has been, about the heroes on the front lines who had little to do with the politics that surrounded the war.

Lots of soldiers fought, on all sides, with bravery and honour. We don't deny that, and we believe we celebrate it with the game.

However we also show a few of the problematic aspects of living in a dictatorship. Times were hard, and maybe it could be argued that Stalin's tactics were what won the war. That however doesn't mean that they didn't happen, no matter how we choose to try to remember our history.

I'm a firm believer that a country should confront its past, even it's negative past. It gives us lessons for how to be better in the future.

This isn't a Russian problem anymore than people burning Beatles records is an American problem or people trying to ban Harry Potter is an American problem. It's a small group of individuals making their country look bad because they've been told by someone on Russia YouTube that they have to be mad about something that has nothing to do with them.

Now go out and buy more copies of the game so we can sell as many as the Beatles and Harry Potter.

[/quote]

Okay, i will say what i think about it:

[quote=Noun]

[/quote]

You see, just as the train cannot reach the end station against the will of it's operator, the war of this scale cannot be won againt the will of commanding officers and generals. As for the game, there are too many scenes where as you said "soldiers disobey orders and are punished for it", making it just too many to believe that this occurence was IN COMMON at the time. What you are trying to do here, is to expose an imaginary savagery of Soviet Union officers and generals, but it has so many flaws in details, that it's actually very easy to distinguish.

[quote=Noun]

[/quote]

You exposed your intentions here.

Comparing Soviet Union to Nazi Germany, making them look equal in the eyes of people who play the game is your ultimate goal or not your, but the goal of the propaganda behind this game.

Nazi command was proven as criminals on Nuremberg Trials, Soviet Union was never proven as criminals, there are no documents that confirm Soviet Union command's crimes. I'm fine with making a game about heroic deeds of front line soldiers without politics, but it was you (Relic or someone behind you), who include politics in this game. And now you're receiving your deserved feedback.
  65. Jul 25, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. https://vk.com/away.php?to=http%3A%2F%2Fen.ria.ru%2Fworld%2F20130725%2F182423287%2FRussians-Mobilize-Online-to-Fight-New-War-Video-Game-Company-Heroes-2.html&post=-25557243_292700 Expand
  66. Jul 25, 2013
    Worst multiplier experience ever. Dont get for multiplayer. Horrible optimization. Buggy, busted, and broken.. Buggy, busted, and broken.. Buggy, busted, and broken.. Buggy, busted, and broken.. Buggy, busted, and broken.. Buggy, busted, and broken.. Buggy, busted, and broken.. Buggy, busted, and broken.. Buggy, busted, and broken.. Buggy, busted, and broken.. Buggy, busted, and broken..Worst multiplier experience ever. Dont get for multiplayer. Horrible optimization. Buggy, busted, and broken.. Buggy, busted, and broken.. Buggy, busted, and broken.. Buggy, busted, and broken.. Buggy, busted, and broken.. Buggy, busted, and broken.. Buggy, busted, and broken.. Buggy, busted, and broken.. Buggy, busted, and broken.. Buggy, busted, and broken.. Buggy, busted, and broken.. Buggy, busted, and broken.. Buggy, busted, and broken.. Buggy, busted, and broken.. Buggy, busted, and broken.. Buggy, busted, and broken.. Buggy, busted, and broken.. Buggy, busted, and broken.. Buggy, busted, and broken.. Buggy, busted, and broken.. Buggy, busted, and broken.. Buggy, busted, and broken.. Buggy, busted, and broken.. Buggy, busted, and broken.. Buggy, busted, and broken.. Buggy, busted, and broken. Expand
  67. Jul 26, 2013
    The game is lying about the history of the Eastern Front. My great-grandparents died in the war, I know how they fought and for what. This game is a slap to all Russian. Thank relic of Hitler and Joseph Goebbels.
  68. Jul 26, 2013
    Nice NaziGame!
    This Nazi game made by Nazis. I would like it to be wiped from the memory of people who played this game. Dear Nazis from the team Relic, shame on you, and your families.
  69. Jul 26, 2013
    why is it normal to desecrate the history of the great country which is foreign to you? Hitler would love to play a game like this. Yep. Millions of people sacrificed themselves just for one photo.
    Let's develop a game about parents of this game's creator. His mother will be a prostitute trying to earn money for his father, who is a drug dealer in prison. We just have to find out their real names and photos. It's just a game, so it's nothing wrong to do so.
  70. Jul 26, 2013
    Don't play it, if you don't want to be brainwashed. simply as that.
    the developers of the game should be arrested for making that kind of product. an offence to the world's history. also, the game is not balanced in multiplayer and overall not what players expected. stay away from it
  71. Jul 26, 2013
    A shame to Relic! Soviet brave soldiers saves the world from Nazi in 1941-1945, but very strange game developers now trying to rebirth the nazi propaganda.
  72. Jul 27, 2013
    The next time you'll try to create smth, connected with Russia, post-soviet countries or just other nation, remember, that it isn't a joke to operate with feelings of their representatives. Take a trouble to LEARN their history. Please, watch this http://carambatv.ru/movie/bad-comedian/company-of-heroes-2/ (russion language, but after creating a whole game about ussr, it wouldn't beThe next time you'll try to create smth, connected with Russia, post-soviet countries or just other nation, remember, that it isn't a joke to operate with feelings of their representatives. Take a trouble to LEARN their history. Please, watch this http://carambatv.ru/movie/bad-comedian/company-of-heroes-2/ (russion language, but after creating a whole game about ussr, it wouldn't be difficult for you to understand) Expand
  73. Jul 27, 2013
    Who write this script? It's real insult for not only Russian history, but for all countries, which fight in world war 2d. I think authors are real nazi.
  74. Jul 28, 2013
    What a game! stories full of lies and errors! Super STUPID AI! MP maps too small! BAD balance! Even an new IS-2 heavy tank will be killed by a PZ-IV medium tank! see those Critic Reviewers?U R ALL LIARS! Give my 60 dollars back!This game worth only 5 dollars! I will be very glad if the scenario writer be fired! Why did U try to do a job U can not do it well?why not just go home andWhat a game! stories full of lies and errors! Super STUPID AI! MP maps too small! BAD balance! Even an new IS-2 heavy tank will be killed by a PZ-IV medium tank! see those Critic Reviewers?U R ALL LIARS! Give my 60 dollars back!This game worth only 5 dollars! I will be very glad if the scenario writer be fired! Why did U try to do a job U can not do it well?why not just go home and tell UR gramma that U R A FOOL? Expand
  75. Jul 28, 2013
    Most importantly, this game's plot involves the complex matter as the USSR history in the WW2. One does not simply get a random 'parahistory' book and write a story that sells in millions of copies. The way the game developers see the conflict is disgusting.
  76. Jul 28, 2013
    Worst game about WWII. After playing wanted to give a history textbook for developers as a present, they will learn many interesting things.
    D't waste time and money.
  77. Aug 1, 2013
    Why Russians Hate Company of Heroes 2 [BadComedian]
    Criticism of negative ideological stereotypes in the game http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Company_of_Heroes_2 Russian video blog 'Bad Comedian' accused the game of Nazism and multiple offensive falsifications of World War 2 history, stemming from greatly exaggerated Cold War stereotypes. The
    Why Russians Hate Company of Heroes 2 [BadComedian]

Criticism of negative ideological stereotypes in the game

Russian video blog 'Bad Comedian' accused the game of Nazism and multiple offensive falsifications of World War 2 history, stemming from greatly exaggerated Cold War stereotypes. The second installment is contrasted against the first, wherein American soldiers are depicted as titular heroes, prepared to fight honorably for a foreign land; while in Company of Heroes 2, Soviet troops are going out of their way not to fight for their own.

In a 25-minute analysis, multiple pseudohistorical stereotypes about warfare in the Eastern Front are pointed out. Among the alleged inaccuracies are: blatant and consistent disregard for human life among Soviet commanders (which, had it been real, would have been suicidal to the successful war effort and goes against actual number of casualties and historical data); widespread instances of zagradotryads meaninglessly slaughtering own troops, as well as instances of routine extrajudicial executions of Soviet soldiers by members of NKVD; casual atrocities by Soviet troops against Soviet civilians (such as burning people alive in their homes); reluctance and outright refusal of Soviet troops to fight the invaders at every turn, even threatened with death by their superiors; extremely poor military competence of both enlisted personnel and their commanders; and even the premise of the campaign, the instance in which an NKVD (internal affairs) officer takes command of an Army unit. The approach of the game's writers is likened to practices of Joseph Goebbels; as an example of this, a quote by Marshal Vasilevsky is given in one of the mission briefings, in which he expresses reluctance to fight the enemy at all as it turns out, the actual quote was written by Vasilevsky in 1917, when he was a member of Tsarist Army and was reconsidering his allegiance. According to 'Bad Comedian' Russians were shown as brutal and not intelligent barbarians, who did not want to protect their homeland, what was considered as Russophobia and insult to memory of Russian heroes of World War II.

A petition to make the game unobtainable in Commonwealth of Independent States was initiated.
  78. Jul 29, 2013
    I should say at once that my great-grandfathers and grandfathers did not fight in WW2, they were among those who at that time worked like crazy in the rear to help front, or sat in the camps, the prisoners which, oddly enough, also did not want to win Hitler and often fought in the military units on the side of the Red Army, and fought well, although it was not for that love of Stalin. ButI should say at once that my great-grandfathers and grandfathers did not fight in WW2, they were among those who at that time worked like crazy in the rear to help front, or sat in the camps, the prisoners which, oddly enough, also did not want to win Hitler and often fought in the military units on the side of the Red Army, and fought well, although it was not for that love of Stalin. But they loved their country, and do not want their country, and then the whole world had been captured by the Nazis.

To my friends from the West didn't call me a fan of Stalin, I say again that I don't love him for what he put in prison my great-grandfather of all his sons, and then my grandmother, she was then fifteen years old, all of them were working at the construction sites of the Gulag (the White Sea Canal, coal mines in Donetsk), they were not able to return to normal life.My grandmother was not able to end the life or find a good job or get married, due to this fact of his biography.

My grandmother was not able to end the life or find a good job or get married, due to this fact of his biography (it was in a small town in the Urals, the name of which you will not say anything.) My father even though he was a little boy then, very well remember all this, and a lot of what I said. For example, about the fact that the head of the plant was a prison where he could put anyone he does not like, for ten days. My father was often walked near the prison. He saw children behind bars, and wondered why they were there, and it's here in freedom. I told all this to let you know that I have nothing to romanticize the history of my Motherland. I know its light and dark sides are better than you, who taught our history textbooks, for unknown, being on the other side of the world, I don't have to teach it.

Despite knowing all of these dark sides of history, which I have already said, I believe that the story of your game offensive to those who fought then, and for all of us because it shows us that we are all descendants of either cowards or traitors.Yes, then the fear, have been questioning, it was a lot of bad things, a lot of officers and men end up in prison, but the essence of the war was not the case. The essence of war in the courage of people who shed his blood did not give Hitler to take over the Soviet Union, followed by other countries.

Read the memoirs of German soldiers, if you do not believe Russian. They do not need to exaggerate the prowess as they called us, "Russian pig". But they talk about how people perform miracles of heroism, like burning people alive until the last shot at the enemy, as the trooper, who was sitting in a burning tank, left without a leg shot to the last, like, five Russian attacked and decimated an entire battalion of the half, while being killed.

You missed the important thing is that it was higher than the fear of ending up in prison or even the fear of death. This is the love of country and the need to protect her. The soldiers wrote on the walls of the blood, "We die, but do not give up" "We fought to the last drop of blood, revenge for us," "Farewell to Homeland" not because he was standing behind someone who dictated it to them. It was their need, dictated by the love of his country, its citizens, its people and all the peoples of the world, finally.

There is one important thing that Western historians do not pay attention: if Europe Hitler wanted to conquer the simple, make it work for yourself, then Russia and all Slavic countries, he wanted to destroy, leaving no one there. The policy of scorched earth the Nazis did not Russian. Burning villages alive did the Nazis, not Russian.Heaps of corpses of innocent old men, women and children is also done by the Germans. See videos, photos, materials Nuremberg finally there are reflected all war crimes. In such a situation, we had no choice: fight or go home. Or to fight and win, or you will not have no home, no life. It's all understood.

Your game is called "Company of Heroes", but there are no heroes. It has officers traitors and murderers, and soldiers cowards who would be happy to go home but can not because they are being driven machines. There's no honor, no courage, no victory over the enemy, but there is tenderness over the innocently murdered surrendering fascist (kill informant it's very clever.) The plot of your game deceitful and insulting to all veterans of that war, not only Russian, but also for anyone who remembers what we were all fighting.Thus, the game is more supportive of the Nazis than fighting against them (by the way, the gaming features of the Nazis really given a head start, you really wanted to see how they will win in the World)? Perhaps the swastika in the logo of your company really is not there by accident.

As for the gameplay, nothing has changed from the first part (it was much better). As for the gamestory, it is extremely offensive to all veterans of war and their child. This is bad game
  79. Jul 30, 2013
    Don't buy it
    This game gives Russians a bad name, game play is often repetitive, unsatisfying game play, lackluster soundtrack, very demanding graphics, gives this game a negative score.
  80. Aug 1, 2013
    Seems like relic cant read, because history in this game shown EPICLY wrong. Too much historical and logical errors in single player and disbalanced multiplayer. Shame on relic. Just shame
  81. Aug 1, 2013
    I just nearly fell off my chair looking at the critical acclaim, or they have a screw loose downs of African nursing homes because they say it's a great game, or they squandered all the lessons of history dedicated to the Second World War. (I apologize for such a dramatic statement, but in this case, no other way)
  82. Aug 1, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Storyline terribly outrageous. Disgusting lie. I regret the time spent and money. Unexpectedly, a meanness of the writers game. The game is not a seat beside POLITICAL PROPAGANDA... Expand
  83. Aug 1, 2013
    ENG ver.
    Always liked the game from Relic, but I love the story and I can not let that be so treated her. The plot of the campaign lies in the 90%.
    ------------------------------------------
    RU ver.
    Всегда Relic, 90%.
  84. Aug 2, 2013
    Company of Traitors 2 Hitler approved this game.
    Perhaps this is the first time when I see something so racist towards Soviet peoples, Russian peoples.
    Such a distortion of historical facts, personally I think the ugly. And please do not say that "It's just a game". You definitely would not have enjoyed such a lie about your country.
    It's a shame to do this game.
  85. Aug 2, 2013
    This game insults all Soviet soldiers. Do not buy this game. The plot in this game distorts historical facts.
    The game is so disgusting that it is not put into words.
    Sega, I ask you to dismiss all employees relic games.In particular, their writer.They all lack of talent.
  86. Aug 3, 2013
    Read the developers history textbook? Or at least try to use the mind? What an insane story? It does not matter much whether a good game, but with a story in it repugnant to play.
  87. Jul 27, 2013
    God, this gaem is just horridle. I canot stand the situations of the story.
    i was buying the game and at the store. then i come home and sat on on my computer.
    i just was holding a hammer in left wrist and sickle in right wehn the mission starts. after the I saw Stalina eating a children in the head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I canot believe such a gaem can be of making and selling
    God, this gaem is just horridle. I canot stand the situations of the story.
    I canot believe such a gaem can be of making and selling to people!!!
    this is a total really lie to my grandpa friends with stalin and stalin did not eat children even when because germany had 11 summers old kids in cannons to shoot to "BAD" communist .

Too, the game also is hating the motherland tank that Liberated germany of nazists AND TRUE POWER TO RUSSAI

i wanting now to get money for this this game Men of Company 2
  88. Jul 23, 2013
    Excuse me, are you serious? Contribution to the victory of the Soviet Union undeniable, so you can not just throw mud story. Even if it is someone else's.
  89. Jul 23, 2013
    Just spit in the soul. Thanks Relic

Я, Relic Героях.
    "ибо его."(Матф.16:24-28)
  90. Jul 25, 2013
    What was it?
    Sincere error or a deliberate lie?
    Very sad. In the style of the Cold War. Even worse.

"This Nazi game made by Nazis." Or fools. For the Nazis, or fools.
  91. Jul 26, 2013
  92. Jul 26, 2013
    This game distorts people's perceptions of World War II. Such a shame, Relic. I hope this is your last game, because making such nonsense it's just ignominy.
  93. Jul 24, 2013
    That`s really peace of a pure crap.

Why wrote scenario? Short summary: Russian orcs from totalitar soviet Mordor rapes innocent nazis.

Shame on you Relic!
  94. Jul 24, 2013
    The story is not true and is a complete falsification of the history of Russia and its methods of warfare. The Soviet soldiers did not burn the civilian population of the Russia. Detachments did not shoot the retreating soldiers, and were engaged in catching deserters. Russia won the war and not the detachments of the NKVD, and solidarity and heroism of the population.The people who wroteThe story is not true and is a complete falsification of the history of Russia and its methods of warfare. The Soviet soldiers did not burn the civilian population of the Russia. Detachments did not shoot the retreating soldiers, and were engaged in catching deserters. Russia won the war and not the detachments of the NKVD, and solidarity and heroism of the population.The people who wrote the story, totally unaware of the history of the country, about which they were writing this story. Expand
  95. Jul 25, 2013
    This game is awful, unbalanced and not fun. If you want to win you play Germans, if you want to struggle and lose you should play Russians. The balance is awful and the game is not fun to play multiplayer at all. I waisted $60 on this game. I recommend you save it for something else... maybe go eat a nice stake dinner in fact it would be better spent burning 3 $20 bills for more funThis game is awful, unbalanced and not fun. If you want to win you play Germans, if you want to struggle and lose you should play Russians. The balance is awful and the game is not fun to play multiplayer at all. I waisted $60 on this game. I recommend you save it for something else... maybe go eat a nice stake dinner in fact it would be better spent burning 3 $20 bills for more fun than what you get out of playing COH2. If you want to play this game go play COH 1 is a much better game and you will have more fun and it only costs like $5.

DON'T BUY THIS AWFUL GAME.
  96. com
    Jul 28, 2013
    It's a pity Relic has released the unplayable piece of crap. What's worse, even if it were not so disastrous in almost every area, it would be still a crap because of the base idea of evil Russians fighting not-so-evil (or not evil at all) Nazis.
  97. Jul 29, 2013
    It is extremely casual attitude towards the history of Russia. Developers should be aware that they may offend the sensibilities of the people. I hope very much that it was not propaganda, but a poor education writer.
  98. Jul 29, 2013
    No, serious, Relic, how much it costs to make a game in which the Americans burned alive Vietnamese?

For gamers please do not buy this crap. Just download from torrents. Nazi scum not worth your money
  99. Jul 29, 2013
    Please, don't buy this game. It's terrible. Any game (incl. fantastic genre) must based on some little real story. But this game is a big lie about our history. Heroes called as enemies. Enemies called as heroes. I just try to complete one level and delete this poor game. Don't repeat my mistake.
  100. Aug 6, 2013
    Stupid scrytp full of clishe, no balance, no AI (enemys just w8 unitl you cut em with atrillery), bored multiplayer game without balance.

When i end played it i was dissapoint and give it 610, but now, when i saw relic answers on russian critic about scrypt i was so angry, so mad on this f***s so i cant give em more then 0.0 points.

1. Oct 7, 2013