Company of Heroes 2 PC

• Publisher: Sega
  • Release Date: Jun 25, 2013
2.1

1. Jul 29, 2013
    Actually I dissapointed in this game. It has many good old stereotypes about "evil russian orcs from Deep Mordor" but why I cannot eat kids and rape womens (or vice versa) to complete campaign? Where is my 80 millions raped german civilians and my big choppa to kill them thereafter?
    Relics, if you are making games about bloodlust, chaotic and stomping orcs use all the folklore and give us more blood for behalf of the Blood God.
  2. Jul 30, 2013
    This game full of national stereotypes! Shame on developers and on fans of game! You thought Japan did no war crimes, Nazi German did no crimes, only communists, Chinese and Russian did! But History will show the true state of your moral condition
  3. Jul 30, 2013
    Disgusting and deceitful game. Political trash. Scenario is written by Joseph Goebbels fans. This game is a nazi propaganda. Joseph Goebbels applauds to the Relics studio.
  4. Jul 30, 2013
    Singleplayer campaign is bad, it's made by Nazi. Bad Nazi's Relic, are you lying about soviet army. Portraying of Soviet peoples in this game was ridiculous.
  5. Jul 30, 2013
    epic fail....
    bad game looks like cheap propaganda....
    evil russians vs evil germany really ?
    may be it was soviet vs nazi no ?
    made for alternative history fans.....

Hitler Liked!
  6. Jul 30, 2013
  7. Jul 30, 2013
    relic, are you nuts? War is war, there are always negative sides, but do not dare to put that sh*t to the first place in any of your future opuses ever, especially the way you made it in CoH 2. Do not even try to shatter and cancel memories of our fathers and of what took place in reality. USSR was attacked by Hitler's Germany and each and every of soviet people wanted to free country fromrelic, are you nuts? War is war, there are always negative sides, but do not dare to put that sh*t to the first place in any of your future opuses ever, especially the way you made it in CoH 2. Do not even try to shatter and cancel memories of our fathers and of what took place in reality. USSR was attacked by Hitler's Germany and each and every of soviet people wanted to free country from fascist occupation after all. Despite all the privation of years of war. Despite the Stalin's dictatorship. What you've done with plot is absolutely unbearable and will be remembered, be sure of that. Expand
  8. Jul 31, 2013
    The whole story of this game could be a stupid joke. Nevertheless the developers say that the story is based on true historic events. And that is so far from truth as the Earth is far from the Sun. It looks like Relic was overran by modern Nazis. Fight them off or be prepared to go down like Hitler did in 1945.
  9. Aug 1, 2013
    Well, now I hate Relic. Did you play Company of Heroes 2? No? Good! Because they have slinged mud on Soviet soldiers, Polish people, Soviet sitizens (as we know, half of Russians were in jail, and another half were escorting them), and logic, LOGIC F@CK THEM!!! I know that their sourses of information were friends on Facebook, but they had slinged mud on all soldies of the world! Where'sWell, now I hate Relic. Did you play Company of Heroes 2? No? Good! Because they have slinged mud on Soviet soldiers, Polish people, Soviet sitizens (as we know, half of Russians were in jail, and another half were escorting them), and logic, LOGIC F@CK THEM!!! I know that their sourses of information were friends on Facebook, but they had slinged mud on all soldies of the world! Where's f@cking LOGIC? If Relic reads this: listen to the strange sound in the night it's Joseph Goebbels applauses you for the great lies. This company shows that his work lives and will live. F@ck you, Relic. F@ck you. Oh, and also watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2m4SCUaBHS8 (but gameplay is good) Expand
  10. Aug 1, 2013
    Goebbels is started party in hell when this "game" released. Never thought that such nazi storyline can exist in any entertaiment product in our days. It's enough just to read Wiki to understand that screenplayers of Relic must follow destiny of Hitler and Co. I really wish somebody make such game about all Canada. To show all insignificance of this stupid country.
    Wish Relic burn in hell
    Wish Relic burn in hell for this.
  11. Aug 1, 2013
    The problem I had when playing the campaign was how ridiculously exaggerated everything was, to the point where I couldn't take a single word anybody said seriously. It's deeper than the campaign, even in regular gameplay. It makes the whole Soviet army, down to the frontline soldier, look like one-dimensional caricatures.
  12. Aug 2, 2013
    Company of Traitors 2 Hitler approved this game.
    Perhaps this is the first time when I see something so racist towards Soviet peoples, Russian peoples.
    Such a distortion of historical facts, personally I think the ugly. And please do not say that "It's just a game". You definitely would not have enjoyed such a lie about your country.
    It's a shame to do this game.
  13. Jul 25, 2013
    Great distortion of all historical reality. Anti historical and illogical and untrusted facts. Really Nazi propaganda game F-off authors of this merde.
  14. Jul 23, 2013
    eto karo4e takoe gavno 4to gavno menee gavno 4em eto gavno! vse stavim noliki!! razrabov na kol i v pe4ku! fo maza rawa!!!! sovieti vpered!!!! ura ura ura!!
  15. Jul 23, 2013
    Learn history! moral freaks..............................................................................................................................................
  16. Jul 24, 2013
    My country is not Mordor, and i don`t like, when USSR depicted only like Evil Empire. In my country live good people, not orks. Please, dont make so lying games.
  17. Jul 24, 2013
    I'm not russian, but I did learn history and have spoken to people who actually fought in that war. From my point of view the campaign may be considered disrespectful and even offensive to some. You can play the game, but do not trust the story at all.
  18. Jul 26, 2013
    Joseph Goebbels would have played this game with great pleasure. The story line is a nonsense, hello Cold War again? Very disappointed, would not recommend.
  19. Jul 23, 2013
    Storyline is a cold war time propaganda against Soviet Union. Can't say anything about gameplay, but story is a ridiculous lie. Why such a budget was spent on graphics quality, but wasn't spent on historical reliability?
  20. Jul 23, 2013
    very good game! Pul Joseph Goebbels likes it! Especially singleplayer campaing.
    This is a computer game is very nasty. Lie.Lie.Lie. Editors know nothing about war and history of USSR.
  21. Jul 23, 2013
    Where is Heroes?
    Where is true facts of this part of war?
    Nothing of this!
    Only Nazi and antisoviet propagnda!
    This game is a complete disappointment and nothing else.
  22. Jul 23, 2013
    Unfortunately, the plot of this game is a great beautiful example of good old Nazi propaganda. I think that Goebbels applauds as loud as hell where he stays now. Soviet history is not sweet treats & candies, of course, but this is absolutely inappropriate.
    Roman, Moscow, Russia.
  23. Jul 23, 2013
    The game itself isn't that polished to get more than 5 score IMHO, but with such a miserable yet-another-russians-are-bad-guys-plot it gets my 0. With games, films and mass media talking about the impact of USSR at WW2 in this way our children will end up believing that it were russians that attacked first and caused the most horrible war in human history.
  24. Jul 23, 2013
    Relic, you are on the memory of Russian people.
    Do some research on the subject matter before making a scenario. And have some respect bring your appologies offcialy.
    Ps
    Will not buy the game.
  25. Jul 23, 2013
    I am historian but when I played this game, I was afflicted very much. Total lie of historic facts.
    And for developers:
    Military Losses of Germany: 13 million
    Military Losses of the USSR: 11 million
  26. Jul 24, 2013
    I am outraged. The campaign simply disgusting. Where Relic did so much hatred for Russian people? This game is not worth nothing but oblivion. This is the worst example of a historical game that I have seen.
  27. Jul 24, 2013
    Scriptwriters don't know what logic and history are it.
    I love sega, but i hate liers .I do not speak English, I would like to say more.
    "" Useless characters
  28. Jul 24, 2013
    The most bad strategy game ever. Guys in SEGA, when you next time will try to create any strategy game (but I hope you won't) based on real history events, please hire normal history consultant.
  29. Jul 24, 2013
    Company of Heroes?! Really?! They really sure? This game is not about heroes. It's about a parallel universe where everything is upside down. Soviet soldiers burned and shot Soviet soldiers. They do not protect their homeland, they are doing everything possible to bring the country to ruin. Naturally the question arises how? How did the Soviet Union was able to win? In the parallelCompany of Heroes?! Really?! They really sure? This game is not about heroes. It's about a parallel universe where everything is upside down. Soviet soldiers burned and shot Soviet soldiers. They do not protect their homeland, they are doing everything possible to bring the country to ruin. Naturally the question arises how? How did the Soviet Union was able to win? In the parallel universe of this game is simply impossible. Lastly, I wish developers to stay away from the production of any multimedia content. We wish them good luck in this well, and this will help we can. Expand
  30. Jul 24, 2013
    The bottom line is that Canadian govnorazrabotchiki Games have created a game in which the Russian during World War II were engaged in that its soldiers were shot with machine guns, burned Russian peasants in the houses, destroyed their own with cruelty and cynicism, and the Reichstag took just to take a picture with the flag of Soviet Union In short a complete substitution of concepts,The bottom line is that Canadian govnorazrabotchiki Games have created a game in which the Russian during World War II were engaged in that its soldiers were shot with machine guns, burned Russian peasants in the houses, destroyed their own with cruelty and cynicism, and the Reichstag took just to take a picture with the flag of Soviet Union In short a complete substitution of concepts, distortion of historical facts. All anything, but in these games is brought up our younger generation of mindless yet. In short it is necessary to prohibit such games in the country, and also relate to the films. Expand
  31. Jul 24, 2013
    I do not like liars. I do not like liars for money. I do not like shameless liars who are far away. I'd rather give up on entertainment than give money to liars.
  32. Jul 24, 2013
    Campaign scenario is written by Joseph Goebbels fans.
    It's shame. Cold War is over there is no reason to picture USSR as Mordor.
    But why to bother and read real history books? Let's just make another game about this terrible unhuman russians.
  33. Jul 24, 2013
    I was born in USSR, now live in Ukraine, I can tell you guys that the way in which soviet soldiers and army are shown in the game is totally wrong and has nothing in common with real history, really crappy worthless campaign(((...
  34. Jul 24, 2013
    Writers do not accidentally play of the Nazi Propaganda Ministry? They had a history of the Great War turned upside down, and again the villains were Russian who dared, in contrast to Europe, to fight the fascist plague. It's disgusting to play in this nonsense. After the first mission, deleted the game.
  35. Jul 29, 2013
    This game is rubbish! It embodies all of the anti-Soviet myths. Developers are bastards who do not know history. Do not play it, do not abuse your brains!
  36. Jul 25, 2013
    This horrible game insults my country, my great ancestors, and all the nations of the whole world, saved by the victorious Red Army! Shame on you, the producers of this false product!
  37. Jul 25, 2013
    Creators should learn history, don't imagine once you're making game on WWII
    From now I will try not to buy any game from this studio, it's just a mess.
    Joseph Goebbels is very pleased with developers
  38. Jul 25, 2013
    The company "Relic" making good strategies (Homeworld is just gorgeous) and in terms of gameplay the game does not let us down, but the plot is just terrible! I certainly understand that the USSR in your understanding of it is, but then write that it is only your side of the story. But no! You position this game as the "most truthful." You compare the invaders (just in case I will explainThe company "Relic" making good strategies (Homeworld is just gorgeous) and in terms of gameplay the game does not let us down, but the plot is just terrible! I certainly understand that the USSR in your understanding of it is, but then write that it is only your side of the story. But no! You position this game as the "most truthful." You compare the invaders (just in case I will explain Nazi Germany) with an army that liberated his people and his homeland against the invader (again explain USSR) and staviti sign of "equals". Your "story" Russian permanently kill their kill allies. A normal person would say "It's illogical!" The whole story it's a solid illogical nonsense. If you're doing on the history of the game, you need to take the information from those who fought the military to study literature, memoirs of different Sides. And if this is your vision of the story, then write that it is "based on the dreams and hallucinations." We are used to the fact that the Soviet Union and Russia make the "evil empire," but it's overkill.
    PS Very interesting to read the comments that this is all true (and yes it all too rosy) to people who do not live in my country, did not communicate with the people who fought. These hacks accolades do not know anything about those times, besides a variety of information, grown during the Cold War.
  39. Jul 26, 2013
    The plot of the story denigrates the Slavic people. So much so, that no Germans burned the house and arranged genocide and soveskie soldiers did with their populations. For what? What is the logic? A youth grows and vosprenimaet it as truth.
  40. Jul 25, 2013
    when i saw the very first trailer of the game i was going to by it. when i played a week on closed beta and saw how sloppy relics were on details, I started suspecting that CoH2 would not be as great as CoH. But I still was going to buy it. But then read the plot of the campaign and you know I will stick to CoH. GULAG, silly Russian names, penal squads, barrier troops shooting their ownwhen i saw the very first trailer of the game i was going to by it. when i played a week on closed beta and saw how sloppy relics were on details, I started suspecting that CoH2 would not be as great as CoH. But I still was going to buy it. But then read the plot of the campaign and you know I will stick to CoH. GULAG, silly Russian names, penal squads, barrier troops shooting their own troops and not even a sign of logic. I wonder is there bear cavalry in the game? Guys even if you wanted to defile the USSR why did you pwned the logic? Damn you didn't even get what were the Russians fighting for in that War, WTF is 'The Revolution shall prevail!' in 1941-1945? You've got to be kidding me! I had enough of this s****. the last good game about Eastern Front from western developers was Close Combat, after that seems that only the Russians are able to create a strategy game about Eastern Front that will please those who respect the History. Expand
  41. Jul 25, 2013
    certainly understand that the United States and Canada for all the ills blames the Russia. Walk the Line, one lie, developers and users that put high marks have to force reading the military, independent of the book. Screenwriter either a fool or a proplachenny. There were executions, and betrayal, but any war can not do without this, regardless America, Russia or another country.certainly understand that the United States and Canada for all the ills blames the Russia. Walk the Line, one lie, developers and users that put high marks have to force reading the military, independent of the book. Screenwriter either a fool or a proplachenny. There were executions, and betrayal, but any war can not do without this, regardless America, Russia or another country. Scriptwriters need to plant for a lie, because it justifies fascism. A country that fought against fascism screenwriter slandered Expand
  42. Jul 25, 2013
    Damn, do you understand that russians saved you from Hitler? And this is how you thank them? I know you hate Russia, but hey show some respect even for those who you hate in memory of the fallen
  43. Jul 25, 2013
    Awful rape of real history. Repetition of nazi- and coldwar- myths about USSR. That country was great and it saved the world from the painful death during World War II. We always will remember that, and these full-of-goebbels-lies games are not for out children.

Shame on developers of this game and everyone who took part in this evil.
  44. Jul 25, 2013
    Game made by nazi, for stupid schoolboys. All historical aspects are twisted and false. Main goal of this game is anti Soviet and anti Russian propaganda.
  45. Jul 26, 2013
    I'm one of those offended Russians. And I'll try to write some useful things below, including couple of links.
    For those who wrote that Relic showed THE TRUTH and we, Russians, are brainwashed by propaganda. Never occurred to you what you are brainwashed as well? It was the Cold War, come on. Think about it for a minute.
    Things that are shown in single look just illogical. Even from the
    Things that are shown in single look just illogical. Even from the warfare point of view. Do you really think we could defeat Nazi with such? Do you really think that burning houses at summer (well at winter it make some sense), help to slow down nazis? I'll tell you when houses were burned when nazis were fleeing from Ukraine, they burnt everytihng. At summer. Not to slow down Red Army, but because they wanted scorched earth.

Unfortunately, it looks like you also know about real war history of Eastern Front probably less than we, soviet kiddies, do.

If you are not short-minded, please look at these two titles.

They are two WESTERN authors not writing propaganda stories, just real history (which can be rarely found among western writers, unfortunately).

The funny thing is, that people who have some interest in this topic, already knew this, and those who ignorant, just ignorant, but believes that they know THE TRUTH.

May be this helps you to understand why we are offended.
  46. Jul 26, 2013
    Relic. Can i ask you??? Have you ever read real history books, or talk with real peoples who saved your life??? Have you ever asked yourself what if Hitler had won WWII? What if USSR and Allies cold not have won the WWII? Who gave you the right to pollute the history of several countries? Who gave you the right to desecrate the memory of those who died in the war. They saved your worthlessRelic. Can i ask you??? Have you ever read real history books, or talk with real peoples who saved your life??? Have you ever asked yourself what if Hitler had won WWII? What if USSR and Allies cold not have won the WWII? Who gave you the right to pollute the history of several countries? Who gave you the right to desecrate the memory of those who died in the war. They saved your worthless life. I`m talking about all countries whacked with Hitler.
    Joseph Goebbels loudly applauds you. Shame on you. PLEASE remove the game from stores that glorifies Nazis.
  47. Jul 26, 2013
    I was born in USSR. Now I live in Belarus.
    Deceitful scenario about a difficult period of my country during the Second World War. Absolute lies, propaganda of fascism and russophobia in its purest form.
  48. Jul 26, 2013
    Dear Americans. I apologize for my English. it's sad to see that the propaganda in your country has reached such proportions that you, you former allies in the fight against evil hell of Nazi Germany, blaming the fact, that we began war. The Soviet Union and Germany would never be allies. On the contrary, the Soviet Union called on the world community together to resist the threat, butDear Americans. I apologize for my English. it's sad to see that the propaganda in your country has reached such proportions that you, you former allies in the fight against evil hell of Nazi Germany, blaming the fact, that we began war. The Soviet Union and Germany would never be allies. On the contrary, the Soviet Union called on the world community together to resist the threat, but the countries of Europe deliberately pushed Germany into the war against the Soviet Union, hoping to finish off the winner.
    Why do I care.
    The fact that the main harm to such fictional stories are not applied to us. This story is for you. You can not just say that "white" is "black" and "black" is "white."
    50 years ago, Nazi Germany was an absolute evil, and the Soviet Union and the United States was protectors against evil and savior of all mankind. And no one could say anything against it, because the truth was obvious.
    Then some people started the "white" USSR paint the in the "black." Blame all the possible and not possible sins. But the can't immediately say that USSR is “black”. There was also a "black" Germany.
    Then they started to look for "good" people from the Nazis and add white colors in "black" Germany.
    20 years ago some people started to say that Germany and the Soviet Union both the evil country, that is, the two countries have become "gray".
    And this game is the first small step, mainly for children and teenagers. In this game, they say, that we are Russian killed 17 million of our civilians. That we ourselves have shot 10 million of our soldiers. But the Nazis were not so bad. Follow magician hands. Now, white is black!
    Do you really think that this is just for fun? Smell to the stink that carries to you by the wind of the new stories. It is the stink of death camps, gas chambers and crematoria out of you town. Because "black" Nazis were not able to come to power in you country before. But soon they will open the way. And the Nazi flag will hang on the white house. And then out of the “country of the hope" for many people, you'll turn into a nightmare of humanity.
  49. Jul 26, 2013
    USSR story line is just great! I've never seen it from this original angle! So true characters! Thank you. Hitler would have played this game with pleasure.
  50. Jul 28, 2013
    Every mission of this game shows you how bad red army was: burning there own villages with people inside the houses, shooting there own soldiers, shooting there allies, exploding the bridge before retreating troops, after one mission Russian officer tells that he was totally drunk for two days, and order 227 is everywhere, in every mission game reminds you about it, but this order wasEvery mission of this game shows you how bad red army was: burning there own villages with people inside the houses, shooting there own soldiers, shooting there allies, exploding the bridge before retreating troops, after one mission Russian officer tells that he was totally drunk for two days, and order 227 is everywhere, in every mission game reminds you about it, but this order was existed only for two months and it wasn't like this game shows it. This company is so anti-Soviet, anti-Russian and full of lies. I've never seen before US army(or any other army) was shown in such a bad way. Expand
  51. Jul 29, 2013
    Story written by those who don't know about Soviet Union! Soviet Union was the best and strongest country ever! I'm preety sure that creators are just stupid americans with no brians at all.
  52. Jul 24, 2013
    Horrbile plot, which eliminate all others really good) emotions from this games for me. Soviet soldiers burn farms and fields with their own citizens-soldiers in there...oh So stupid and stereotypically.
  53. Jul 26, 2013
    CoH2 is a dumbed down version of CoH. The UI is a mess and the whole game feels gawky to me. Sure the explosions are nicer but I prefer CoH's graphics over CoH2's. The commander trees aren't as diverse as the regular CoH and just feels like a mishmash of each other so gameplay tends to be the same over and over. Multiplayer games tend to be a who can pump out vehicles/tanks faster. IntelCoH2 is a dumbed down version of CoH. The UI is a mess and the whole game feels gawky to me. Sure the explosions are nicer but I prefer CoH's graphics over CoH2's. The commander trees aren't as diverse as the regular CoH and just feels like a mishmash of each other so gameplay tends to be the same over and over. Multiplayer games tend to be a who can pump out vehicles/tanks faster. Intel bulletins were added to "reward" players the ability to customize their units further after they have achieved a certain milestone in the game. This ranges from using x ability y times or killing x unit using y unit using z ability a times.
    Campaign-wise, CoH2 is basically a B rated Hollywood movie with a generic storyline that you can find in any Hollywood WWII Soviet front movie or even Cold War era Soviet side specific movies. It's honestly very boring and the characters are just bricks. The campaign itself doesn't take any skill to complete since you're able to summon as many free conscripts as you can while the enemy AI doesn't advance forward and capture/re-capture points you've taken from them. There's no skill needed at all.
    With that said, CoH2 is not all that bad. True sight and vaulting are nice features that will allow you to diversify your offensive/defensive. Cold tech is an alright feature and it's obvious that it just had to be there.
    Overall though, CoH2 just fails to meet my expectations. As a big fan of CoH, it really fails to impress me and entertain me as much as its predecessor. In my opinion, it's not worth the $60 price plus whatever Commander DLCs you want to add to that for additional purchases. This is a $20 game and $30 at best. Maybe in a few months/years when all balancing issues have been fixed and unique commanders have been put out it may probably be worth playing. You're better off playing Men of War or the playing the Eastern Front mod for CoH. For now, I'll just go back to playing CoH... but... wait... even that's broken too. Server side that is.
  54. Jul 29, 2013
    propaganda. The same as saying that the Soviet Union invaded Germany and wiped out half of Europe. On the technical side it looks fine. But the perverse fiction creators of the game spoils the experience.
  55. Aug 1, 2013
    Why Russians Hate Company of Heroes 2 [BadComedian]
    Criticism of negative ideological stereotypes in the game http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Company_of_Heroes_2 Russian video blog 'Bad Comedian' accused the game of Nazism and multiple offensive falsifications of World War 2 history, stemming from greatly exaggerated Cold War stereotypes. The
    Why Russians Hate Company of Heroes 2 [BadComedian]

Criticism of negative ideological stereotypes in the game

Russian video blog 'Bad Comedian' accused the game of Nazism and multiple offensive falsifications of World War 2 history, stemming from greatly exaggerated Cold War stereotypes. The second installment is contrasted against the first, wherein American soldiers are depicted as titular heroes, prepared to fight honorably for a foreign land; while in Company of Heroes 2, Soviet troops are going out of their way not to fight for their own.

In a 25-minute analysis, multiple pseudohistorical stereotypes about warfare in the Eastern Front are pointed out. Among the alleged inaccuracies are: blatant and consistent disregard for human life among Soviet commanders (which, had it been real, would have been suicidal to the successful war effort and goes against actual number of casualties and historical data); widespread instances of zagradotryads meaninglessly slaughtering own troops, as well as instances of routine extrajudicial executions of Soviet soldiers by members of NKVD; casual atrocities by Soviet troops against Soviet civilians (such as burning people alive in their homes); reluctance and outright refusal of Soviet troops to fight the invaders at every turn, even threatened with death by their superiors; extremely poor military competence of both enlisted personnel and their commanders; and even the premise of the campaign, the instance in which an NKVD (internal affairs) officer takes command of an Army unit. The approach of the game's writers is likened to practices of Joseph Goebbels; as an example of this, a quote by Marshal Vasilevsky is given in one of the mission briefings, in which he expresses reluctance to fight the enemy at all as it turns out, the actual quote was written by Vasilevsky in 1917, when he was a member of Tsarist Army and was reconsidering his allegiance. According to 'Bad Comedian' Russians were shown as brutal and not intelligent barbarians, who did not want to protect their homeland, what was considered as Russophobia and insult to memory of Russian heroes of World War II.

A petition to make the game unobtainable in Commonwealth of Independent States was initiated.
  56. Jul 29, 2013
    I should say at once that my great-grandfathers and grandfathers did not fight in WW2, they were among those who at that time worked like crazy in the rear to help front, or sat in the camps, the prisoners which, oddly enough, also did not want to win Hitler and often fought in the military units on the side of the Red Army, and fought well, although it was not for that love of Stalin. ButI should say at once that my great-grandfathers and grandfathers did not fight in WW2, they were among those who at that time worked like crazy in the rear to help front, or sat in the camps, the prisoners which, oddly enough, also did not want to win Hitler and often fought in the military units on the side of the Red Army, and fought well, although it was not for that love of Stalin. But they loved their country, and do not want their country, and then the whole world had been captured by the Nazis.

To my friends from the West didn't call me a fan of Stalin, I say again that I don't love him for what he put in prison my great-grandfather of all his sons, and then my grandmother, she was then fifteen years old, all of them were working at the construction sites of the Gulag (the White Sea Canal, coal mines in Donetsk), they were not able to return to normal life.My grandmother was not able to end the life or find a good job or get married, due to this fact of his biography.

My grandmother was not able to end the life or find a good job or get married, due to this fact of his biography (it was in a small town in the Urals, the name of which you will not say anything.) My father even though he was a little boy then, very well remember all this, and a lot of what I said. For example, about the fact that the head of the plant was a prison where he could put anyone he does not like, for ten days. My father was often walked near the prison. He saw children behind bars, and wondered why they were there, and it's here in freedom. I told all this to let you know that I have nothing to romanticize the history of my Motherland. I know its light and dark sides are better than you, who taught our history textbooks, for unknown, being on the other side of the world, I don't have to teach it.

Despite knowing all of these dark sides of history, which I have already said, I believe that the story of your game offensive to those who fought then, and for all of us because it shows us that we are all descendants of either cowards or traitors.Yes, then the fear, have been questioning, it was a lot of bad things, a lot of officers and men end up in prison, but the essence of the war was not the case. The essence of war in the courage of people who shed his blood did not give Hitler to take over the Soviet Union, followed by other countries.

Read the memoirs of German soldiers, if you do not believe Russian. They do not need to exaggerate the prowess as they called us, "Russian pig". But they talk about how people perform miracles of heroism, like burning people alive until the last shot at the enemy, as the trooper, who was sitting in a burning tank, left without a leg shot to the last, like, five Russian attacked and decimated an entire battalion of the half, while being killed.

You missed the important thing is that it was higher than the fear of ending up in prison or even the fear of death. This is the love of country and the need to protect her. The soldiers wrote on the walls of the blood, "We die, but do not give up" "We fought to the last drop of blood, revenge for us," "Farewell to Homeland" not because he was standing behind someone who dictated it to them. It was their need, dictated by the love of his country, its citizens, its people and all the peoples of the world, finally.

There is one important thing that Western historians do not pay attention: if Europe Hitler wanted to conquer the simple, make it work for yourself, then Russia and all Slavic countries, he wanted to destroy, leaving no one there. The policy of scorched earth the Nazis did not Russian. Burning villages alive did the Nazis, not Russian.Heaps of corpses of innocent old men, women and children is also done by the Germans. See videos, photos, materials Nuremberg finally there are reflected all war crimes. In such a situation, we had no choice: fight or go home. Or to fight and win, or you will not have no home, no life. It's all understood.

Your game is called "Company of Heroes", but there are no heroes. It has officers traitors and murderers, and soldiers cowards who would be happy to go home but can not because they are being driven machines. There's no honor, no courage, no victory over the enemy, but there is tenderness over the innocently murdered surrendering fascist (kill informant it's very clever.) The plot of your game deceitful and insulting to all veterans of that war, not only Russian, but also for anyone who remembers what we were all fighting.Thus, the game is more supportive of the Nazis than fighting against them (by the way, the gaming features of the Nazis really given a head start, you really wanted to see how they will win in the World)? Perhaps the swastika in the logo of your company really is not there by accident.

As for the gameplay, nothing has changed from the first part (it was much better). As for the gamestory, it is extremely offensive to all veterans of war and their child. This is bad game
  57. Jul 30, 2013
    Don't buy it
    This game gives Russians a bad name, game play is often repetitive, unsatisfying game play, lackluster soundtrack, very demanding graphics, gives this game a negative score.
  58. Jul 30, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The big lie about the Soviet army. I'm disgusted, as shown by our history.
    Technical data of Soviet military equipment understated.
    Was used as the source of lying movie "Enemy at the Gate".
    Price for this game too high.
    No new ideas after the first part of the series
    ...
    ugly trash... Company of Liars 2.
  59. Jul 31, 2013
    1) horrible campaign! who are you, the Canadians gave the right lower face in the dirt 20 million Russian victims in this war? Who do you think you are?
    2) let's try to play multiplayer! and what do we see? IMBALANCE!! Flown to the desktop! Lags! Connect to the opponent THE LEVEL OF YOUR MORE SEVERAL TIMES!
    3) let's look at the graphics! OPTIMIZATION! Optimization of the worst! IT
    3) let's look at the graphics! OPTIMIZATION! Optimization of the worst! IT OPTIMIZATION IN THIS GAME! I go Battlefield3 and Crysis3 no lag on medium settings! shame! I gave 1000 rubles for this?? roll to hell
  60. Aug 1, 2013
    Seems like relic cant read, because history in this game shown EPICLY wrong. Too much historical and logical errors in single player and disbalanced multiplayer. Shame on relic. Just shame
  61. Aug 1, 2013
    I just nearly fell off my chair looking at the critical acclaim, or they have a screw loose downs of African nursing homes because they say it's a great game, or they squandered all the lessons of history dedicated to the Second World War. (I apologize for such a dramatic statement, but in this case, no other way)
  62. Aug 1, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Storyline terribly outrageous. Disgusting lie. I regret the time spent and money. Unexpectedly, a meanness of the writers game. The game is not a seat beside POLITICAL PROPAGANDA... Expand
  63. Aug 1, 2013
    ENG ver.
    Always liked the game from Relic, but I love the story and I can not let that be so treated her. The plot of the campaign lies in the 90%.
    ------------------------------------------
    RU ver.
    Всегда Relic, 90%.
  64. Aug 2, 2013
    This game insults all Soviet soldiers. Do not buy this game. The plot in this game distorts historical facts.
    The game is so disgusting that it is not put into words.
    Sega, I ask you to dismiss all employees relic games.In particular, their writer.They all lack of talent.
  65. Aug 3, 2013
    Read the developers history textbook? Or at least try to use the mind? What an insane story? It does not matter much whether a good game, but with a story in it repugnant to play.
  66. Jul 22, 2013
    Lie.Lie.Lie. Editors know nothing about war and history of ussr. They have seen Enemy at the gates and started think that it is real truth. RELIC pls buy some logic and brains.
  67. Jul 24, 2013
    This is the WORSEST scenarion I've ever seen. Mikhalkov, you are antiRussian propagander. But who cares... Childs will play and will believe it.
    Sad...
  68. Jul 24, 2013
    Joseph Goebbels would be happy this game. Unfortunately authors do not respect history. They are living in fantastic world and try to convince us that all these are true.
  69. Jul 24, 2013
    Piece of shame for scenario. Velichaishee govno iz vseh govnistyh igr sozdannyh kogda-nibudi, takoe govno daje ocenivat nevozmojno, govno, govno, govnischishe
  70. Jul 27, 2013
    This piece of software code is a loathsome falsification of historical facts, but also a spit in the face and on the graves of those who fought on the side of the Soviet Union and gave their lives in the struggle with the brown plague in World War II.
    This game is the same place at the bottom of the garbage can
  71. Jul 27, 2013
    Relic bastards. They lie about history, lie about my country, lie about my people. Everyone who played in it, and believe in what is described in the story is true idiots. You burn in hell, Relic.
  72. Jul 28, 2013
    thank god for decide not to buy this game yet and see how score is going. this game is worth to pirate to see how awful it is. lie. lair. historical inaccurate (and insulting). copy & paste gameplay. scam.
  73. Aug 1, 2013
    Dear relic.
    Next time you decide to make a historical game, please spend some time learning a bit of history. Well, something besides Joseph Goebbels` works.
  74. Jul 25, 2013
    We will not tolerate such abuse! The creators of the game They got out of their ass! We will not tolerate abuse of Stalin and the Soviet Union!
    Russia, Russia is my Motherland! And you don't have the right so to speak! Canada Canada You know people!
  75. Jul 24, 2013
    So, now we can see first-handed, how nazis would like to see the history IF they'd win. Surely soviet soldiers were cannibals, devouring their-own-kin. Unwillingly, maybe. (And nazis readily offering this point of view as a promise for further discussion)
    But, in less detailed view, they're ready to hog-wash soviets generously right away.
    Nice try, nazis. Someone still remember your
    Nice try, nazis. Someone still remember your actual deeds.
  76. Jul 24, 2013
    So shamefull. Why you so hate russian people? Read please history books next time or try to tell this story to any soldier, who fought in that battles
  77. Jul 25, 2013
    very bad game for Joseph Goebbels fans
    The campaign story is awful, I think they used the same historical adviser from the movie "Enemy at the Gates"
  78. Jul 25, 2013
    Storyline is a horrible lie. Western AntiSoviet propaganda turned into antisoviet idiotic marasmus.
    Congradulation to Relic! Goebbels standing ovation.
  79. Jul 25, 2013
    Nuff said about plot

History is a complicated thing. And history of Great Patriotic War is much more difficult to understand. Especially when all your knowledge is based on Reagan's speech. Well, ok its your truth. You know, there are two truth. My and your. East and West. Сapitalists and Communists But The Truth.. Our duty to safe The Truth. It's possible in case combining of
    Nuff said about plot

But The Truth.. Our duty to safe The Truth. It's possible in case combining of both versions. But truth alone is sheer propaganga.

In game we see only West version, unfortunately... We see only your truth..

If you didn't really understand difference between truth and the truth, cos there are two words in russian "Истина"(the truth), as grand conceptand "God is the Truth" Jer (10:10)

And facts that used by politician to PR somethin

I hope, you got me. thanks
  80. Jul 25, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Typical Western propaganda, this game has no historical evidence and the russian's in this game are supposed to be braindead idiots strange how they won the war with such idiots in command). This game actually has an option to also burn soviet villages with people inside using soviet soldiers what a load of dribble, if anyone is to do any research even basic it is in fact the nazi's who burnt entire villages down with people inside them, in Belarus alone over 260 villages were burnt). But who cares right, who cares about remembering the heroes who fought the war in a good light, lets picture them as unbelievable imbeciles. BAD GAME. Expand
  81. Jul 22, 2013
    Apparently after fall of the Reich mr. Goebbels immigrated into Canada, had a child who later became a story writer for this game. It also seems that Relic's workers that were working on this game are also children of escaped nazis. There no other explanation for the ridiculous story for a game that is called Company of Heroes that contains no heroes whatsoever, just a bunch of mr.Apparently after fall of the Reich mr. Goebbels immigrated into Canada, had a child who later became a story writer for this game. It also seems that Relic's workers that were working on this game are also children of escaped nazis. There no other explanation for the ridiculous story for a game that is called Company of Heroes that contains no heroes whatsoever, just a bunch of mr. Goebbels propaganda. Relic should change their logo to a swastika and dedicate their future games to mr. Goebbels... Expand
  82. Jul 23, 2013
    Яussian Evil Empire wants some fresh meat
    A huge racist deception, those guys who wrote the script must be totally insane to make soviets (not only russian, but ukrainian, belorusian, caucasian and middle asian peoples united by one purpose and common grief) such a monsters, and those who agreed to use it are just criminals. All that is apart from game's quality of course
  83. Jul 23, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. If you want to review the results of the World War 2, we can show them again. Our grandfathers have saved you from the Nazis, your gratitude amazing. Would be better to show your Canadian bravery at the Battle of Dieppe. Expand
  84. Jul 23, 2013
    Campaign scenario is written by Joseph Goebbels fans.
    It's shame. Cold War is over there is no reason to picture USSR as Mordor.
  85. Jul 23, 2013
    The game is total rubbish, not only it is a step back in terms of graphics and gameplay, the story is ridiculous and racist towards the russians. I felt really disappointed as that was one of the biggest releases I had been waiting for.
  86. Min
    Jul 24, 2013
    I yet didn't see more false company! Such games make impression about Russians as about cruel bears! Such games not only offend Russians, but also humiliate developers!
  87. Jul 24, 2013
    super game. I enjoyed it very much. we together with Goebbels can't break away from it. So shamefully portray Russians pigs could not even us. I am glad that the USA continues to my policy,and I was afraid that when the Red Army took Berlin,policy fascism die.
  88. Jul 24, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. it's horrible, miserable and disgusting playful game, a large number of shoals and error, and the huge slop historical, disgusting play the game so false, so let even be a little bit similar and historically accurate,
    my choice the game: Garbage
  89. Jul 24, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Another AntiRed game. Why not? I'ts like a mainstream today to show, khm...to show "how brutal was the russian tiranny". Thank God I ain't bought it. Played it on my pal's PC.
    If you american? buy it.
    If you don't give a to realy history? Sure thing buy it, you'll love it.
    If you're pretty sure, that there was some tiranny in USSR? Game's made for you.
    If you sure that russian soldiers were killing women and children? I feel sorry for you and...YES! This game was made for you!
    Rest of you, those, who still can think with your heads stay away form this game.
    "Historical" bull****
  90. Jul 28, 2013
    Hi, i start to play COH2 since closed beta. There was more bugs, balance issues, but then Relic show us Forgotten Sacrifice trailer and I believe to this. And then game come out, i get same beta, but with single player. In first day of release there is bugged commanders, bugs in single player and in multiplayer too. What was closed and open beta for? And it's campaign, bulletins system isHi, i start to play COH2 since closed beta. There was more bugs, balance issues, but then Relic show us Forgotten Sacrifice trailer and I believe to this. And then game come out, i get same beta, but with single player. In first day of release there is bugged commanders, bugs in single player and in multiplayer too. What was closed and open beta for? And it's campaign, bulletins system is total rusofobic. I'm kinda dissapoint. Expand
  91. Jul 28, 2013
    Anti Soviet campaign make me sad! As in multiplayer this game, in my opinion, very disbalanced. German tanks much more stronger then any other soviet unit. If Germans have 1 tank it can easily rush your base. Not anogth tactics can be used as Soviet against German because of the huge difference between two camps.
  92. Jul 24, 2013
    I can't understand. What was that? I don't see any logic in the plot of the game. All these fictional facts, inadequate and illogical actions on the part of the Soviet Army.I know that NKVD was shooting everyone who was trying to leave the battle or soldiers which were captured by nazis. But burning own villages? What? I thought nazis were doing crap like that.
    What an idiot you have to
    What an idiot you have to be to make such a storyline?
  93. Jul 24, 2013
    Horrible plot, full of "cold-war" cliché and similar propaganda.
    The game itself seems like a step backwards from the original CoH.
    And I'm not talking about bad optimization, bugs, and lack of new content.
    Wasted money, don't buy it.
  94. Jul 25, 2013
    Dear canadian comrades joseph gebbels applauds you. This game is great gift for nazi!! Do not meddle with his dirty hands in the history of my country!
  95. Jul 26, 2013
    The biggest plus of this game is that we finally can see total USA propaganda based on lie. Angry NKVD, KGB, Stalin, Lenin. Seems like russian peolpe were killed only by the hands of KGB commanders. God, USSR wasn`t country of Evil.
  96. Jul 27, 2013
    Alternative history and stupidity is a different things. Study history before development if you insist you made historical game. Its very strange to see such discrepancy in game-play and game story.
  97. Jul 27, 2013
    Stupid ideological thing. Not even tried to make it truthfull.

Evem if you are not russian, this thing is too offensive to buy. Faschists are good, russians are idiots, just like Goebbels made this game to have fun.
  98. Jul 29, 2013
    I signed up just to give my opinion this is absolutely I spent hours watching reviews thinking well COH2 cant be that bad. Like many others I enjoyed skirmish mode and loved COH and all the expansion packs but COH2 is the biggest let-down but when compared to Colonial Marines im not sure. Gave my 7970 to my friend to hell with gaming.
  99. Jul 29, 2013
    Please stop the lies in the games. In this play, not only adults but also children. Which is correct in the history of children's minds. Before writing the script to a game, you need to understand what these games.
  100. Jul 30, 2013
    One of the commandments of Goebbels states propaganda should not entertain, and be a means of achieving political goals. Therefore, entertainment is the mortal enemy of her success. Oh how wrong he was. Poor gameplay and a ton of lies.

1. Pelit (Finland)