• Publisher: Sega
  • Release Date: Jun 25, 2013
2.0

1. Jul 27, 2013
    "Company of Heroes"? Really? It's more like Company of Cowards, Company of Traitors, Company of i don't know what else can I say. Respect yourself, don't buy this ****/

PS: If I bought this game, I could not longer look in the eyes of my grandfather.
  2. Aug 4, 2013
    To make for Sega game about the bombing of Hiroshima, they will like it. You are good at it. Historically, earn money and your ranking among the Nazis raise.
  3. Jul 25, 2013
    What an ugly propaganda that hides the horrible bugs of developers? Or Canadians believe that whole other world is illiterate and can not read, as in fact was the case in the war? If Relic Entertainment wants to be politically correct why not make a game how the Canadian gays defeated Hitler? Or, if it really wants something shockingly unusual like Hitler took over them all, and even aWhat an ugly propaganda that hides the horrible bugs of developers? Or Canadians believe that whole other world is illiterate and can not read, as in fact was the case in the war? If Relic Entertainment wants to be politically correct why not make a game how the Canadian gays defeated Hitler? Or, if it really wants something shockingly unusual like Hitler took over them all, and even a few times in a row? Expand
  4. Jul 24, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. ideological slops
    This game gives Russians a bad name, game play is often repetitive, unsatisfying game play, lackluster soundtrack, very demanding graphics, gives this game a negative score.
  5. Jul 24, 2013
    Relic Entertainment! The second this game was finished and sent for sale you managed to:
    - loose a fan.
    - loose a customer
    - loose your shame
    Good job.
  6. Jul 26, 2013
    Bad storyline, full of cliches of the sixties. You could take mr. Rezun as an expert with the same result. Do not buy this game, avoid at all costs!!!
  7. Jul 23, 2013
    Whole game is an insult, and a crime that should be punished.

If something like that about americans were published, game would be banned.

Relic should at least apologies.
  8. Jul 24, 2013
    The story in this game is a total fabrication. If the goal of the developers was an insult to the Russian people, they have achieved. I do not know what else to say, except that I never buy products from the relic. I understand that they do not care, but maybe I would not be the only one. And I hope Russian market for them will be closed forever after that.
  9. Aug 2, 2013
    It is sad that Millions of Soviet Soldiers who died freeing the world from Nazism are showed as cowards, not wanting to defend their homeland. The game creators have gone to far and crossed the line. Soviet people never burned their people alive, nor did they shoot their soldiers from machine guns. The game is a lying disgrace and the script writers should be held to account. It isIt is sad that Millions of Soviet Soldiers who died freeing the world from Nazism are showed as cowards, not wanting to defend their homeland. The game creators have gone to far and crossed the line. Soviet people never burned their people alive, nor did they shoot their soldiers from machine guns. The game is a lying disgrace and the script writers should be held to account. It is insulting for all CIS countries Easter European countries and those who fought Nazism. The game was developed by Nazis and I give it the lowest score! Expand
  10. Jul 25, 2013
    This Nazi game made by Nazis. I would like it to be wiped from the memory of people who played this game. Dear Nazis from the team Relic, shame on you, and your families.
  11. Jul 25, 2013
    I can't play more than two levels. It was boring and absolutely insane: why the Russians would burn houses with Russian people inside? It is the stupidest game about WW2 I have seen so far.
  12. Jul 23, 2013
    Game set of worn-out cliches about the USSR. Was expecting more. What punitive battalions? Where it was found? Talk to Soviet veterans of the Eastern Front, and learn as there was in fact, not listen pseudo-writers are those who writes history as a blueprint.
  13. Aug 4, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. relic Do not play with the history !
    .................................................................................................................
  14. Aug 4, 2013
    The game is ABSOLUTELY BAD. Bad graphics, high price, terrible AI. And the story... Bloody hell, It cannot even be called a story! Stupid collection of anti-Russian cliché. I bet no one from Relic has ever been to Russia! Their reading of Russian history is insulting, the game is full of lies. Do not buy COH2.
  15. Aug 5, 2013
    Few innovations in comparison with the previous part. This is enough to add-on, but not for a new game.
    Not balanced and complete lack of historical accuracy in single play.
  16. Aug 5, 2013
    Well, the game stuffs us a load of about Soviet Union, who was actually great country. I think that this approach deserves 0 of 10 score. This humiliation attempt should be banned everywhere from distribution.
  17. Aug 9, 2013
    This game is just AWFUL. Cons:
    - Very BAD AI,
    - Little maps,
    - EXTREMELY booring story,
    - CRASHES all the time!!!!

Definitely the W-O-R-S-T game of this year.
  18. Aug 9, 2013
    I resent how you portrayed in the game Russian soldiers. I resent how you portrayed in the game Russian soldiers. I resent how you portrayed in the game Russian soldiers. I resent how you portrayed in the game Russian soldiers. I resent how you portrayed in the game Russian soldiers. I resent how you portrayed in the game Russian soldiers.
  19. Jul 24, 2013
    Single player campaign is lies Joseph Goebbels applauds to it.
    This game is not about heroes, it about cowards and idiots. Nazis shown as great and proud crusaders come to free peoples of Soviet Union from the tyrany.

**** Ban the game!
  20. Jul 25, 2013
    It's nazi's sh*t and cowardly lie. The developers fully distort the history of WWII and attributes nazi crimes to the Red Army. Hope they will be brought to justice.
  21. Jul 25, 2013
    Script writers must be brought to justice for Nazi propaganda and racism. They are worthy followers of Joseph Goebbels.
    The game is historically not trustworthy more than full.
  22. Jul 25, 2013
    Absolute lies, propaganda of fascism and russophobia in its purest form. Bad campaign, bad gameplay, useless as strategy. It's just a mockery of fallen Soviet soldiers who gave their lives for the victory over Nazism.
  23. Jul 26, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. All that is told in the game not true! Do not play into it, otherwise you will get a bad opinion about the Soviet Army. Thus, you humiliate thousands of war veterans who shed their blood for their country and defile the fallen. Do not spread fascism and not to distort their view of history. Good luck! Expand
  24. Jul 28, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. bull***bull***bull***bull***bull***bull***bull***bull***bull***bull***bull***bull***bull***bull***bull***bull***bull***bull***bull***bull***bull***bull*** Expand
  25. Jul 28, 2013
    Terrible scenario. Just solid cold war propaganda stamp.
    Fire the employee who has chosen this scenario for the single-player mission. Where are my drunken bears with accordions?
  26. Jul 24, 2013
    You are lies. 150 symbols is not comfortable. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=skas_Am2IeE is normal critics for that game, i want only set scorer for your post, didn't want to set my comments.
  27. Jul 24, 2013
    For the sake of historical justice people must know that the scenario in this game is full of propaganda and false facts. The publisher must notify customers about that before purchase.
  28. Jul 25, 2013
    "Great campaigh"
    Campaign scenario is written by Joseph Goebbels fans.DON`T buy this game until it hits its true price point at around 1$ (10 symbols)
  29. Jul 26, 2013
    This is outrageous!
    The Red Army liberated my direction from the Nazi occupation. Donated 600,000 of his soldiers for the freedom of my country. While the government has betrayed his people and hid in London.
    These heroic people are shown in a game like animals. The story of Company of Heroes 2 disgrace to the entire free world.
  30. Jul 25, 2013
    Relic! Really?
    As a Company of Heroes veteran (have bought and extensively played the previous four), I really could not be more disappointed.
    Every developer has had a big miss, and Relic has their first huge miss.
  31. Jul 16, 2013
    Totally disbalanced multiplayer, playing for USSR does not make sense.
    USSR units too expensive and ineffective.
    German have cheap immortal tanks, rapid firing mortar, 4 man mg42 and pak40.
  32. Jul 24, 2013
    Relic is Nazi propagandists, its brainwash propaganda. USSR defended peace, defeated the Nazis, and now canadian Nazis are trying to rewrite history. Don't buy this game! When you buy this game you sponsor canadian Nazis
  33. Jul 24, 2013
    The new word in the industry! Great graphics, great sound, and most importantly, smell the smell of ****
    In this game you will find a lie and a provocation, Nazi propaganda, the lack of elementary logic in the script. Perverted all that is possible, goats
  34. Jul 25, 2013
    Now need to rename developers as Reichlic and SSega. Joseph Goebbels is very happy, 70 years later his work did not go unnoticed. Good job. Hitler did not die in vain.
  35. Jul 27, 2013
    The Soviet army bad in this game! Horrible! Here not show heroes, here show only cowards. And this is a company heroes?! I hate the developers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  36. Jul 23, 2013
    False game from nazis. FREAKS! Developers say lies. They humiliated USSR, told false story which doesn't correspond to reality. Would kill developers
  37. Jul 28, 2013
    Totally false and abusive plot of the single campaign, pretending to be historically authentic in the same time. Cool or bad gameplay doesn't matter after that.
  38. Aug 2, 2013
    This game complete Graphics terrible, horrible management and wrong history (hey, i'm not russian!). 0/10

P.S. I'm chinese. I don't know english, sorry.
  39. Aug 4, 2013
    This game contains terrible lies about Soviet soldiers during the World War II. It is a blasphemy in the eyes of our veterans never ever let them brainwash you.
  40. Aug 4, 2013
    0 for the campaign story. You can't simply put your brainwashed vision of WWII in a game. Go read some history books and not your western front propaganda.
  41. Aug 4, 2013
    game for nazi and russofobs, there is no one word of true, game developers made Gebels work better then he. if you are stupid man buy this game, you will be pleasured.
  42. Aug 5, 2013
    V igre pokazyvaetsja kak sovetskie soldaty absoljutno besmyslenno (dazhe s voennoj tochki zrenija) szhigajut doma s sovetskimi zhiteljami, takzhe besmyslenno (dazhe s voennoj tochki zrenija) szhigajut zazhivo sovetskih soldat, takzhe prihoditsja rasstrelivat' (igraja na storone zagradotrjada) sovetskih soldat i prochaja. Ja protiv.
  43. Jul 25, 2013
    This game is full of propaganda cliches of the Cold War. It's just a mockery of fallen Soviet soldiers who gave their lives for the victory over Nazism.
  44. Jul 26, 2013
    The company Relic blatantly lying about the history of the USSR. Please refund my money! Do not buy this game!!!! Only idiots can play it! The best it Steam cleaned!
  45. Aug 5, 2013
    Trash game. Paul Joseph Goebbels: Wir suchen nicht die Wahrheit, und die Wirkung. Wenn Sie eine Lüge groß genug und sprechen wird es wiederholen, werden die Leute schließlich glauben.
  46. Jul 23, 2013
    A good marketing move Relic. hype hype hype
    Call the Ministry of Culture of Russia, they will fund next game. They have the same attitude to war.

Pray that God does not exist
  47. Jul 23, 2013
    This game is warped history (not just ours, but the whole the world). The script Company of Heroes 2 complete nonsense, lies, and the desecration of the memory of Soviet soldiers.

Yes, multiplayer is good! But the main company killed a desire to play the game.
  48. Jul 23, 2013
    This game is a spit in Russia and her history. Spit in souls of all russian people and soldiers, who died on that horrible war. Stop talking about "Evil Soviet Union".
  49. Jul 24, 2013
    Dear Relic historians! No doubt, Dr. Goebbels applause for your great work. Good for you not to show ritual cannibalism in Red Army. Seems it's just a "Revenge Time" for Nazis.
  50. Jul 23, 2013
    Dear developers! Or, if you prefer, dear Nazi propagandists!

You are worthy successors of Goebbels's propaganda. Hitler should be proud of you!!!1111
  51. Jul 23, 2013
    In this game, there is nothing about the second world war. only lies! The creators of the game do not have representation that it really is. SHAME ON YOU
  52. Jul 23, 2013
    This is what happens when random guys from Canada want to make cash on World War 2 and myth of "soviet monsters". No facts, no logic in the plot, nothing even close to historical accuracy. It seems to me that Joseph Goebbels himself developed the game. Relic Entertainment are just insane, or fascist.
  53. Jul 25, 2013
    Campaign scenario is so terrible. This game is lying about the history of my country. Game equates the feat of my people to the crimes of Nazi Germany. This is unacceptable
  54. Aug 2, 2013
    -bad optimization
    -story about good nazi and bad soviet soldier.
    -25$? maximum price for this nazi-like game 5$.
    - awful AI
    -good networkgame without balance(nazi power)
  55. Aug 2, 2013
    This game dishonours memory of my ancestors. And the memory of Millions of soldiers and officers of the Red Army, whom liberated the world from the Nazi plague.
    This game is full crap.
  56. Aug 5, 2013
    If you really care about your hard earned dollar/euro/pound sterling/etc., do not buy this piece of excrement!
    Game is badly optimized, seems like developers wanted to release the game as soon as possible, hence the low frames per second.
  57. Aug 6, 2013
    This game is bad both aas a game and as a lie.
    It would seem the Relic company is involved in rigging the reviews, ..look at all the 10 marks there is NOTHING in the game what is worth 10, 9, 8 points. Nothing.
  58. Aug 9, 2013
    Great show of Relic influced by Nazi propaganda. Mr Goebbels is applauding loudly from the other side. Pro tip: get historians, not journalists. Research facts, don't just use stereotypes, you're not fifteen anymore.
  59. Jul 24, 2013
    This is false, anti-Soviet, anti-Russian game that has nothing to do with the real history! It offends the memory of the entire Soviet people (at the moment all the people living in the former Soviet Union), who sacrificed their lives and fought for their motherland, their country, their people, their relatives.
  60. Jul 26, 2013
    The worst game ever. The game made by nazis.
    All the scenario is based on Joseph Goebbels's propaganda. Why didn't you show russian soldiers as real heroes which saved not only their country but the whole Europe? It's a shame to do the game like this!
  61. Jul 26, 2013
    Playing a complete distortion of the history of World voyny.Sozdateli games are direct descendants of Nazis who fled to Canada! Gebels apladiruet in his grave!
  62. Jul 28, 2013
    How those worms DARE to criticize ANYTHING about the Soviet Union, the Soviet Soldier, the greatest leader of all times Joseph Stalin?

The reg flag shall rise again, and we will not forgive those who betrayed us.
  63. Jul 24, 2013
  64. HnH
    Jul 24, 2013
    Been waiting this game for a long time, but I've got piece of Anti-Soviet (or should I better say Nazi?) propaganda with pretty mediocre gameplay. I say propaganda because it doesn't even closely match the things that were really happening that time, I could say it as a historian by my primary education. And the second part, ofcourse, is bad gameplay. Actually this is not a strategy, it'sBeen waiting this game for a long time, but I've got piece of Anti-Soviet (or should I better say Nazi?) propaganda with pretty mediocre gameplay. I say propaganda because it doesn't even closely match the things that were really happening that time, I could say it as a historian by my primary education. And the second part, ofcourse, is bad gameplay. Actually this is not a strategy, it's more like an arcade. It looks silly after CoH1, and I can find no other excuse for this game to be released, than someone really wanted to start a new wave of anti-soviet propaganda. But the problem is that this game really sucks, even without looking scenario. Expand
  65. Jul 26, 2013
    This game is from the people who are promoting Nazism. Neither the lie that it showed not the case. The game should be banned in the countries of the CIS.

66. Jul 28, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Worst game on false history. Then that shows how the truth actually lies and deception insulting to honest people. I am ashamed that these days are developers who lie history and current events show us not those who were actually. Expand
  67. Jul 24, 2013
    Lying Game.
    -------------------------
    Goebbels may rejoice in what brought him worthy successors.
    Pseudo-historical Russophobe trash.
    -------------------------
    support
  68. Jul 3, 2013
    This is a joke. 7 years later we get this? I am referring not only to the amount of content (which is pitiful AND they are selling DLCs starting day one) but also to the scope of innovations (which is functioning in REVERSE). Gameplay wise this a dumbed down version of original coh that manages to run like on high-end gaming PCs. End of the story.
  69. Jul 31, 2013
    Dont buy this piece of crap! My AV catched a Trojan! Graphics is 90s, sound is awful. Computer was brought to a grinding halt and almost exploded from overheating. Save your time and money.
  70. Aug 2, 2013
    I'm glad that I played in my friend's copy of game and not spent my money on this. graphics is poor in LOTR BFME 2 was even better it was 2006!!! map design looks like random placing nothing like first part. soldiers apart from 4-5 characters have 1 face for all there was 50+ nations served in red army but all they looks like romper stomper .
    About positioning game like
    About positioning game like historically authentic relic disappointed me a lot I don't remember politics in previous parts why now relic? I read a lot about ww2 and especially 4 years of fighting ussr and reich I'm russian buy the way and me my family all my friends and neighbors would not exist if our ancestry would not have done all to save us from extermination to 20 mlns and slavery .
    I wont tell about history guy named [BadComedian] already made this better then anybody Just want to ask how dare you relic come to our sanctity and ruined it however you want ?
    Or should i say .......reich
  71. Jul 22, 2013
    This game utter no relation to the real istorichekim events is not available.
    The game is a disgusting piece of Goebbels's propaganda, all the that poured Nazi propagandists collected in this game.
    Like pouring mud insult my grandfather died in 1947 from a severe wound.
    Fascist bastards who live in Canada, I'll be with you suing.

I sued the developers and distributors of the game!!!
  72. Jul 26, 2013
    To the game creators well done, you are real followers of the nazis. What are you know about WWII? Did your grandfather missed the leg due to German bomb, as mine did? Did your relatives spent a 900 days in blocked by nazis Leningrad city with only one small peace of bread in a day to survive, as mine did. All the people of USSR will never tell anything bad about Soviet Army, because weTo the game creators well done, you are real followers of the nazis. What are you know about WWII? Did your grandfather missed the leg due to German bomb, as mine did? Did your relatives spent a 900 days in blocked by nazis Leningrad city with only one small peace of bread in a day to survive, as mine did. All the people of USSR will never tell anything bad about Soviet Army, because we know who spent the lives and who paid by blood for our AND for YOUR, my dear game creators, freedom and convenient life. So you may be honest for your masterpiece, well try to put in the people who died to save their families, their life stile and simply to keep the world in the view as we see it now, but these try will not work with us, who know, who remember...
    To the gamers please don't buy it, don't play it, respect yourself!
  73. DJB
    Jul 26, 2013
    Wannabe Hitler's favorite game from the most loyal fans of Joseph Goebbels.
    Total anti-historic trash, not a single word(!) of truth. Pathetic fall of the good gamedev company.

Don't buy it. Already bought? Get a refund.
  74. Aug 4, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Shame of Relic for the release of such games ,Distortion of historical data is a crime and violation of the law .
    I do not have nothing against the game itself, but the story line is terrible to tears it's disrespect of war veterans, Relic hurt not only Russia but also Ukraine and Belarus
  75. Aug 2, 2013
    unfinished game,imbalance between factions at the release of the game and 1 month after Those things removed the fun of the game. A cooperative mode very poor.
    The multiplayer consist of spaming the same units and it's boring after 4/5 games, the game contains few map some are great but there is 0 map in a city like Stalingrad, leningrad or others, it's very disappointing. Maybe they'll add them later but it could be nice to see at least 1 map in a city when the game was released because all the maps are the same for now.
    The AI is terrible, for example when we tell our squad to retreat they retreat and go near the ennemy formations rather than not approaching the ennemy or take an other road.

I don't know how they screwed up the game, it has the same bases as Company of Heroes 1 and only 2 factions and 15 units for each factions.
  76. Aug 4, 2013
    This is Nazism, and not a game! (I'm from Russia, I'm so sorry, just Sorry) olserhnbo tonbasoeti njiamtpiasnousjtjnohbaiktnaejohbndrtnsetjnazdgtnarmanaant This is my reaction to this game!!
  77. Jul 22, 2013
    That was one of the worst game plot I have ever seen. Zero percent of truth. COMPLETELY political. One word to describe Nazism. I wish die and suffering to creators.
  78. Jul 24, 2013
    Campaign scenario is written by Joseph Goebbels fans.
    It's shame. Cold War is over there is no reason to picture USSR as Mordor.
    But why to bother and read real history books? Let's just make another game about this terrible unhuman russians.
  79. Aug 8, 2013
    Relic wtf with you? Worst game of 2013. Campaign scenario is written by Joseph Goebbels fans. Just another game about terrible russians. Why critic reviews so positive? Shame.
  80. Aug 8, 2013
    Nice work you did, relic studios!!!

Even despite being a fan of warhammer 40 k, I want to say: after creating this game you can be shure that I won't buy any of your games. If you want to make a game where each and every word is a lie you'd better stop and think twice before telling such bollocks about the WWII. It's a crime to spit on the graves of people who gave their lives for the
    Nice work you did, relic studios!!!

It's a crime to spit on the graves of people who gave their lives for the Great Victory. And you've commited it.
    Good luck to you.
    Greetings from Volgograd.
  81. Jul 25, 2013
    I rate this game so low for two simple reasons:
    1. The singleplayer experience is ruined with utterly offensive plot and disgusting gameplay issues. As far as Relics say 'it's all authentic' the pleasure of playing this is second to none.
    I rate this game so low for two simple reasons:
    2. The multiplayer experience is ruined by the major bug and performance issues. It has a lot of potential and can be improved, though it seems next to unreal w/ devs being ignorant and unresponsive.
  82. Jul 24, 2013
    Probably one of the most stupid scenarios in RTS games.
    It was surprised that in Relic there are a lot of admirers of creativity of Goebbels. Well, I will never buy your games.
  83. Jul 25, 2013
    I expected stupid clishes and some antisoviet propaganda in the game, but this crap is beyond imagination. Information war continues. Shame on you, Relic.
  84. Jul 23, 2013
    fascism is back.
    Campaign scenario is written by Adolph Hitler.
    Real heroes who wins WWII were humiliated. Everybody knows that america won fascism. And surely germans were very good people. But: http://www.russianswords.com/Stalingrad-sword.htm http://www.buchenwald.de http://en.auschwitz.org All of these links is nothing. Russian soldiers was cowards, and only good american
    fascism is back.
    Campaign scenario is written by Adolph Hitler.
    And surely germans were very good people.
    But:

All of these links is nothing. Russian soldiers was cowards, and only good american guys save all... in 1944.
  85. Aug 3, 2013
    addon made by Nazi sympathizers. The worst bang for your buck.
    This peace of crap should cost 5$ (even at that price I can't recommend it to anyone).
  86. Jul 24, 2013
    >Having all Relic WH40K games I expected better value for the price. Bad performance, crashes and silly plot. Portraying of Russians in a "historical" game was ridiculous. Orcs look like a charming persons compared with these "evil russkies".

Totally agreed. Sad but true.
  87. Jul 26, 2013
    The company in game is shame and a shame. Thrust to itself into an ass such historical reliability. People at who lived through on other end of the globe, try to tell the truth about war to people who lost the family. The people which won war and saved the world for horror of fascist Germany are presented in game by the nation of pants of traitors and unscrupulous executioners. Kill itselfThe company in game is shame and a shame. Thrust to itself into an ass such historical reliability. People at who lived through on other end of the globe, try to tell the truth about war to people who lost the family. The people which won war and saved the world for horror of fascist Germany are presented in game by the nation of pants of traitors and unscrupulous executioners. Kill itself about a wall. Expand
  88. Aug 9, 2013
    Very, very, very injustice game. Absolutely non-historical, incorrectly game, insult all veterans. Authors don't know history or purposely twisted facts of war.
  89. Jul 7, 2013
    I very respect Relic. I ve been playing CoH and Dow since 2006.

But when playing Company of heroes 2 you get a feeling that the game is a kind of hackwork to earn money. In other words it is unfinished product. Why? - presence of sync-errors and numerous lags during multiplayer matches. It is a shame that after 7 years devs could not (or do not want) to eliminate this problem
    I very respect Relic. I ve been playing CoH and Dow since 2006.

Why?

- presence of sync-errors and numerous lags during multiplayer matches. It is a shame that after 7 years devs could not (or do not want) to eliminate this problem tailing since part 1.

- a bad optimization. Even with top-level PC the game will nor run smoothly.

- balance issues, the game is not balanced for 3 vs 3 and more matches.

- lack of an annihilation mode and opportunity to play this mode against random people. The lack of opportunity to select maps you want to play.( in this respect we can see some kind of degradations compared to vanilla CoH)

I hope Relic will take these vital aspects into consideration and will save the game from dying out
  90. Jun 30, 2013
    This game is a DO NOT BUY. Shallow content. CoH1 was far superior. Few maps, few units. Its as if they took our beloved original and consolized it. Performs poorly, maps are very uninspired and boring. Like city maps, sorry. This is a cash grab game and people that really know the first one will be sickened by this attempt.

I knew it was beyond suspect playing through the beta and not

I knew it was beyond suspect playing through the beta and not enjoying it. They simply took the old game and swiss cheesed it, removed sweet features and content. The only positive thing I can mention is the variable weather but even that leaves a bit to be desired. Its more like snow blizzards that come in cycles.

Beware of fake reviews. After reading most of the reviews, most of the highly rated ones are blatantly bogus.
  91. Jul 24, 2013
    Relic says this game is based on true story and that kind of stuff. What we really see inside is someone's imagination about some band of mad cowardish people who's only wish is to destroy their own people. Evil red army commisars, stupid and cowardish russian people and so on.
    That's not how it really was.
    War is a bloody thing but no need to make it absurd and demonize real heroes.
    That's not how it really was.
    War is a bloody thing but no need to make it absurd and demonize real heroes.
    Actually, the game is called Complany of Heroes but i saw no heroes there.
  92. Aug 3, 2013
    Its a Nazi game made by Nazi for a Nazi. Its last game from this company i ever bye and i hope it will restricted in russia. Poor grafik and idiotic story from Soljenicin and Dr. Gebels.
  93. Jul 24, 2013
    "Dirty, Russophobe, anti-Soviet propaganda.
    I'd like to send the developers at the time, they are even written by hand, which would be shot them in the back of a penal battalion.
    Do not buy or play this piece of cheap propaganda.
    Do not litter your brain. "

94. Jul 24, 2013
    Nice nazi propaganda here. "Repeat a lie a thousnd times and it becomes the truth." Hitler and Goebbels would be glad to play that games from Hell. Sad thing. In past they made Homeworld and Dawn of war, and now they just create a company of heroes 1 with nazi propaganda in story mode.
  95. Jul 4, 2013
    terrible performance issues same graphics as the old game absolutly nuthing has changed here i cant believe this scam they really are juts cashing in on the name no effort was made when making this game and it shows steer clear.
  96. Jul 24, 2013
  97. Aug 5, 2013
    It's not a game it's piece of nazi's sh*t! Metascore 80? Are you kidding me?!
    It's not a game it's piece of nazi's sh*t! Metascore 80? Are you kidding me?!
    Citation (auto-translation): "In connection with the addresses of the users considering as inadmissible a number of episodes of game, the 1C-Softklab company made the decision since July 26, 2013 to stop sale of a computer game of Company of Heroes 2 (the developer Relic Entertainment, the publisher SEGA) in the territory of the Russian Federation and the CIS. At present we analyze a situation and informed on it the developer and the publisher of Company of Heroes 2."
    That's good. STEAM on turn..
  98. Jul 24, 2013
    WHAT. THE. ****
    WHAT. THE. ****
    This game is horrible, it offends me and history of my country. I would expect this from some cheap propaganda in 70-80s, but at this point in time there is no logical excuse to release this bogus clump of misinformed and ill-advised lies that you call "a story". I am glad that I didn't fall for the hype around the first part and decided to investigate further before giving you the money. (Also the product is overpriced. At this price point it better be AAA-hit, not this.) I hope this game is a failure and also, all of you at runic games, who made this possible I wish you all the worst in your life, you are horrible excuses for human beings.
  99. Jul 24, 2013
    Debility game, and with it, and the writers are morons and nazis. This is how we must not know the history of WWII, that would create such a guano. Barrier troops
    NKVD not creeping retreating, and deserters were caught in the rear and at railway stations.
    NKVD colonel because he could not command the troops, except that all the other officers were killed. The creators need to be mmurdered in for a game, but rather condemned for Nazi propaganda.
    P.S. I apologize for my English
  100. Jul 24, 2013
    This game is a nazi propaganda. Joseph Goebbels applauds to the Relics studio.
    From now on, i will never buy Relic games. People who made that game should be sued as nazi criminals.

1. Oct 7, 2013