Company of Heroes 2 PC

• Release Date: Jun 25, 2013
2.1

1. Jul 25, 2013
    "Great campaigh"
    Campaign scenario is written by Joseph Goebbels fans.DON`T buy this game until it hits its true price point at around 1$ (10 symbols)
  2. Jul 25, 2013
    Relic! Really?
    As a Company of Heroes veteran (have bought and extensively played the previous four), I really could not be more disappointed.
    Every developer has had a big miss, and Relic has their first huge miss.
  3. Jul 25, 2013
    This game is full of propaganda cliches of the Cold War. It's just a mockery of fallen Soviet soldiers who gave their lives for the victory over Nazism.
  4. Jul 25, 2013
    Now need to rename developers as Reichlic and SSega. Joseph Goebbels is very happy, 70 years later his work did not go unnoticed. Good job. Hitler did not die in vain.
  5. Jul 26, 2013
    This is outrageous!
    The Red Army liberated my direction from the Nazi occupation. Donated 600,000 of his soldiers for the freedom of my country. While the government has betrayed his people and hid in London.
    These heroic people are shown in a game like animals. The story of Company of Heroes 2 disgrace to the entire free world.
  6. Aug 1, 2013
    Company of Heroes 2 is a good example why so many people install a pirated game first before deciding if the game is worth purchasing. The storyline is complete bull and frankly offensive. Included in this game are exaggerations, intentional historical inaccuracies and anti-Slavic sentiment.

To the makers of this game: swallow and choke on a bag of djcks.
  7. Jul 31, 2013
    Relic ignore opinion of soviet players on company and online unfair.
    Game shows russians like animals, more evil than Nazi. Serious i play german company in COH1 and there was not a word about crimes of germans! They are just honest and noble while russians are evil that kills its own people with no reason.
    And game start in 1941 when all world losing to germans you all remember that
    Relic ignore opinion of soviet players on company and online unfair.
    And game start in 1941 when all world losing to germans you all remember that COH1 starts in 1944 june (war starts in 1939) when germany was already defeated by USSR and Relic show only victories of US/Uk
  8. Aug 1, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I played dawn of war from relic I liked it, i played company of heroes 1 i liked it. I played company of heroes 2 and i understand what need to be called a bad game I dont want to talk about disbalance i want to say that the history of the Soviet Union was flooded with mud. Dont bue this game if you respect your self. Expand
  9. Jul 31, 2013
    It would seem the Relic company is involved in rigging the reviews, ..look at all the 10 marks, and unsubstantiated claims, and then look at bad grades and markes and how wonderfully articulated they are.. its clear Relic is in the business of not only falsifying Russian and WW2 history but also the reviews))lol..CoH2 is bad,if we look at the game,graphic wise,AI wise,variety wise ofIt would seem the Relic company is involved in rigging the reviews, ..look at all the 10 marks, and unsubstantiated claims, and then look at bad grades and markes and how wonderfully articulated they are.. its clear Relic is in the business of not only falsifying Russian and WW2 history but also the reviews))lol..CoH2 is bad,if we look at the game,graphic wise,AI wise,variety wise of units,tactics,its just horrible excuse of an addon for CoH1..When you add insult to injury in the form of anti-russian propaganda is just criminal in my opinion. I'm not a russian, i'm european and its disgusting to see a campaign that doesn't EVEN MENTION that Nazis murdered up to 20 MILLION civilians in East.that is 20 MILLION children,women, old men..civilians..brutally slain, raped, dismembered, buried in mass graves ALIVE!!.. all the campaign talks about is how russians are evil and for some reason don't want to fight for their families and children who will die from nazis, so you need stalin the evil man to kill russians so bad russia can kill good hearted germans who only want to bring peace to mother earth..but russia so bad, so evil,they just kill germans for no reason..insulting is not big word enough for this criminal crappy piece of game.. if you want a-political game with serious fun and attention to detail and tank warfare look at Men of War:Assault Squad.. it beats Coh1 100 times over, and Coh2 can't even rank..AVOID this crap if you care for your money.. i mean 60 euros? are they crazy? i wouldn't play this if somebody paid me money, i watched my friend buy it, then curse it for loosing 60 euros on this fuming pile of crap..AVOID this disgusting anti-Russia propaganda.. Expand
  10. Aug 1, 2013
    If you want the best Company of Heroes game, get CoH Tales of Valor. Besides snow, this full price game adds hardly anything, again go with ToV or Men of War Assault Squad
  11. Roe
    Aug 1, 2013
    Well, i'm big fan of first Coh. I bought Coh2 and what i saw? This game is disgusting and Relic don't know anything about REAL war history. Don't buy it! First coh is better than this
  12. Aug 3, 2013
    Shame on creators. There is no truth in a game. Lie, lie and lie again. Never by this!
    I hope Relic will hear their gamers and take actions. Otherwise we take actions.
  13. Aug 5, 2013
    This game is a DO NOT BUY. Shallow content. CoH1 was far superior. Few maps, few units. Its as if they took our beloved original and consolized it. Performs poorly, maps are very uninspired and boring. Like city maps, sorry. This is a cash grab game and people that really know the first one will be sickened by this attempt.
  14. Aug 5, 2013
    This game is an anti-Soviet and Russophobian character. It smears my story, my grandfathers, who saved the world from the plague of fascism. Authors of this stuff decent receivers Goebbels. It is believed they will finish about the same.
  15. Aug 4, 2013
    I've totally disappointed in Relic after this game, and I even feel shame because of I enjoyed the 1st CoH. Relic is a venal company, which produced a game based on supposititious history, and many silly children unfortunately trust them, typical russian-haters like it.
    Game developers must not meddle in politics.
  16. Jul 23, 2013
    False game from nazis. FREAKS! Developers say lies. They humiliated USSR, told false story which doesn't correspond to reality. Would kill developers
  17. Jul 27, 2013
    The Soviet army bad in this game! Horrible! Here not show heroes, here show only cowards. And this is a company heroes?! I hate the developers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  18. Jul 24, 2013
    Relic is Nazi propagandists, its brainwash propaganda. USSR defended peace, defeated the Nazis, and now canadian Nazis are trying to rewrite history. Don't buy this game! When you buy this game you sponsor canadian Nazis
  19. Jul 26, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. All that is told in the game not true! Do not play into it, otherwise you will get a bad opinion about the Soviet Army. Thus, you humiliate thousands of war veterans who shed their blood for their country and defile the fallen. Do not spread fascism and not to distort their view of history. Good luck! Expand
  20. Jul 28, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. bull***bull***bull***bull***bull***bull***bull***bull***bull***bull***bull***bull***bull***bull***bull***bull***bull***bull***bull***bull***bull***bull*** Expand
  21. Jul 28, 2013
    Terrible scenario. Just solid cold war propaganda stamp.
    Fire the employee who has chosen this scenario for the single-player mission. Where are my drunken bears with accordions?
  22. Jul 29, 2013
    russophobia and a set of myths about the heroism of the Soviet people. Developers like the Nazis rather than a Russian who saved their asses.
    Storyline like the idiots who do not have representation of the herois
  23. Aug 2, 2013
    Script written by a butthurt 12 year old troll. Hitler would've loved the campaign. Balance is horrible, COH1 was much more fun. For a 20$ game it would get a 6-7
    For its current price its a 0-1 max
  24. Jul 24, 2013
    Dear Relic historians! No doubt, Dr. Goebbels applause for your great work. Good for you not to show ritual cannibalism in Red Army. Seems it's just a "Revenge Time" for Nazis.
  25. Jul 23, 2013
    A good marketing move Relic. hype hype hype
    Call the Ministry of Culture of Russia, they will fund next game. They have the same attitude to war.

Pray that God does not exist
  26. Jul 23, 2013
    This game is warped history (not just ours, but the whole the world). The script Company of Heroes 2 complete nonsense, lies, and the desecration of the memory of Soviet soldiers.

Yes, multiplayer is good! But the main company killed a desire to play the game.
  27. Jul 23, 2013
    This game is a spit in Russia and her history. Spit in souls of all russian people and soldiers, who died on that horrible war. Stop talking about "Evil Soviet Union".
  28. Jul 3, 2013
    This is a joke. 7 years later we get this? I am referring not only to the amount of content (which is pitiful AND they are selling DLCs starting day one) but also to the scope of innovations (which is functioning in REVERSE). Gameplay wise this a dumbed down version of original coh that manages to run like on high-end gaming PCs. End of the story.
  29. Aug 2, 2013
    It is sad that Millions of Soviet Soldiers who died freeing the world from Nazism are showed as cowards, not wanting to defend their homeland. The game creators have gone to far and crossed the line. Soviet people never burned their people alive, nor did they shoot their soldiers from machine guns. The game is a lying disgrace and the script writers should be held to account. It isIt is sad that Millions of Soviet Soldiers who died freeing the world from Nazism are showed as cowards, not wanting to defend their homeland. The game creators have gone to far and crossed the line. Soviet people never burned their people alive, nor did they shoot their soldiers from machine guns. The game is a lying disgrace and the script writers should be held to account. It is insulting for all CIS countries Easter European countries and those who fought Nazism. The game was developed by Nazis and I give it the lowest score! Expand
  30. Jul 26, 2013
    The company Relic blatantly lying about the history of the USSR. Please refund my money! Do not buy this game!!!! Only idiots can play it! The best it Steam cleaned!
  31. Aug 4, 2013
    To make for Sega game about the bombing of Hiroshima, they will like it. You are good at it. Historically, earn money and your ranking among the Nazis raise.
  32. Jul 23, 2013
    Dear developers! Or, if you prefer, dear Nazi propagandists!

You are worthy successors of Goebbels's propaganda. Hitler should be proud of you!!!1111
  33. Jul 28, 2013
    Totally false and abusive plot of the single campaign, pretending to be historically authentic in the same time. Cool or bad gameplay doesn't matter after that.
  34. Jul 24, 2013
    This is false, anti-Soviet, anti-Russian game that has nothing to do with the real history! It offends the memory of the entire Soviet people (at the moment all the people living in the former Soviet Union), who sacrificed their lives and fought for their motherland, their country, their people, their relatives.
  35. Aug 8, 2013
    This game is full of lies, it corrupts the truth about greatest heroism of our grandparents and it`s aim to mislead young generations about true facts of our and world history. Evil have to be stopped, now or never.
  36. Jul 23, 2013
    In this game, there is nothing about the second world war. only lies! The creators of the game do not have representation that it really is. SHAME ON YOU
  37. Jul 23, 2013
    This is what happens when random guys from Canada want to make cash on World War 2 and myth of "soviet monsters". No facts, no logic in the plot, nothing even close to historical accuracy. It seems to me that Joseph Goebbels himself developed the game. Relic Entertainment are just insane, or fascist.
  38. Jul 25, 2013
    Campaign scenario is so terrible. This game is lying about the history of my country. Game equates the feat of my people to the crimes of Nazi Germany. This is unacceptable
  39. Jul 24, 2013
    Worst game of 2013. Campaign scenario is written by Joseph Goebbels fans. Just another game about terrible russians. Why critic reviews so positive? Shame.
  40. Jul 26, 2013
    The worst game ever. The game made by nazis.
    All the scenario is based on Joseph Goebbels's propaganda. Why didn't you show russian soldiers as real heroes which saved not only their country but the whole Europe? It's a shame to do the game like this!
  41. Jul 24, 2013
    Lying Game.
    -------------------------
    Goebbels may rejoice in what brought him worthy successors.
    Pseudo-historical Russophobe trash.
    -------------------------
    support
  42. Aug 4, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. relic Do not play with the history !
    .................................................................................................................
  43. Aug 4, 2013
    The game is ABSOLUTELY BAD. Bad graphics, high price, terrible AI. And the story... Bloody hell, It cannot even be called a story! Stupid collection of anti-Russian cliché. I bet no one from Relic has ever been to Russia! Their reading of Russian history is insulting, the game is full of lies. Do not buy COH2.
  44. Aug 5, 2013
    Few innovations in comparison with the previous part. This is enough to add-on, but not for a new game.
    Not balanced and complete lack of historical accuracy in single play.
  45. Aug 5, 2013
    Well, the game stuffs us a load of about Soviet Union, who was actually great country. I think that this approach deserves 0 of 10 score. This humiliation attempt should be banned everywhere from distribution.
  46. Aug 9, 2013
    I resent how you portrayed in the game Russian soldiers. I resent how you portrayed in the game Russian soldiers. I resent how you portrayed in the game Russian soldiers. I resent how you portrayed in the game Russian soldiers. I resent how you portrayed in the game Russian soldiers. I resent how you portrayed in the game Russian soldiers.
  47. Jul 7, 2013
    I very respect Relic. I ve been playing CoH and Dow since 2006.

But when playing Company of heroes 2 you get a feeling that the game is a kind of hackwork to earn money. In other words it is unfinished product. Why? - presence of sync-errors and numerous lags during multiplayer matches. It is a shame that after 7 years devs could not (or do not want) to eliminate this problem
    I very respect Relic. I ve been playing CoH and Dow since 2006.

Why?

- presence of sync-errors and numerous lags during multiplayer matches. It is a shame that after 7 years devs could not (or do not want) to eliminate this problem tailing since part 1.

- a bad optimization. Even with top-level PC the game will nor run smoothly.

- balance issues, the game is not balanced for 3 vs 3 and more matches.

- lack of an annihilation mode and opportunity to play this mode against random people. The lack of opportunity to select maps you want to play.( in this respect we can see some kind of degradations compared to vanilla CoH)

I hope Relic will take these vital aspects into consideration and will save the game from dying out
  48. Jul 25, 2013
    I rate this game so low for two simple reasons:
    1. The singleplayer experience is ruined with utterly offensive plot and disgusting gameplay issues. As far as Relics say 'it's all authentic' the pleasure of playing this is second to none.
    I rate this game so low for two simple reasons:
    2. The multiplayer experience is ruined by the major bug and performance issues. It has a lot of potential and can be improved, though it seems next to unreal w/ devs being ignorant and unresponsive.
  49. Jul 24, 2013
    Campaign scenario is written by Joseph Goebbels fans.
    It's shame. Cold War is over there is no reason to picture USSR as Mordor.
    But why to bother and read real history books? Let's just make another game about this terrible unhuman russians.
  50. Jul 22, 2013
    This game utter no relation to the real istorichekim events is not available.
    The game is a disgusting piece of Goebbels's propaganda, all the that poured Nazi propagandists collected in this game.
    Like pouring mud insult my grandfather died in 1947 from a severe wound.
    Fascist bastards who live in Canada, I'll be with you suing.

I sued the developers and distributors of the game!!!
  51. Jun 30, 2013

I knew it was beyond suspect playing through the beta and not

I knew it was beyond suspect playing through the beta and not enjoying it. They simply took the old game and swiss cheesed it, removed sweet features and content. The only positive thing I can mention is the variable weather but even that leaves a bit to be desired. Its more like snow blizzards that come in cycles.

Beware of fake reviews. After reading most of the reviews, most of the highly rated ones are blatantly bogus.
  52. Jul 24, 2013
    Relic says this game is based on true story and that kind of stuff. What we really see inside is someone's imagination about some band of mad cowardish people who's only wish is to destroy their own people. Evil red army commisars, stupid and cowardish russian people and so on.
    That's not how it really was.
    War is a bloody thing but no need to make it absurd and demonize real heroes.
    That's not how it really was.
    War is a bloody thing but no need to make it absurd and demonize real heroes.
    Actually, the game is called Complany of Heroes but i saw no heroes there.
  53. Jul 22, 2013
    That was one of the worst game plot I have ever seen. Zero percent of truth. COMPLETELY political. One word to describe Nazism. I wish die and suffering to creators.
  54. Jul 24, 2013
    Probably one of the most stupid scenarios in RTS games.
    It was surprised that in Relic there are a lot of admirers of creativity of Goebbels. Well, I will never buy your games.
  55. Jul 25, 2013
    I expected stupid clishes and some antisoviet propaganda in the game, but this crap is beyond imagination. Information war continues. Shame on you, Relic.
  56. Jul 26, 2013
    Playing a complete distortion of the history of World voyny.Sozdateli games are direct descendants of Nazis who fled to Canada! Gebels apladiruet in his grave!
  57. Jul 28, 2013
    How those worms DARE to criticize ANYTHING about the Soviet Union, the Soviet Soldier, the greatest leader of all times Joseph Stalin?

The reg flag shall rise again, and we will not forgive those who betrayed us.
  58. Aug 2, 2013
    This game complete Graphics terrible, horrible management and wrong history (hey, i'm not russian!). 0/10

P.S. I'm chinese. I don't know english, sorry.
  59. Aug 5, 2013
    Trash game. Paul Joseph Goebbels: Wir suchen nicht die Wahrheit, und die Wirkung. Wenn Sie eine Lüge groß genug und sprechen wird es wiederholen, werden die Leute schließlich glauben.
  60. Jul 24, 2013
    >Having all Relic WH40K games I expected better value for the price. Bad performance, crashes and silly plot. Portraying of Russians in a "historical" game was ridiculous. Orcs look like a charming persons compared with these "evil russkies".

Totally agreed. Sad but true.
  61. DJB
    Jul 26, 2013
    Wannabe Hitler's favorite game from the most loyal fans of Joseph Goebbels.
    Total anti-historic trash, not a single word(!) of truth. Pathetic fall of the good gamedev company.

Don't buy it. Already bought? Get a refund.
  62. HnH
    Jul 24, 2013
    Been waiting this game for a long time, but I've got piece of Anti-Soviet (or should I better say Nazi?) propaganda with pretty mediocre gameplay. I say propaganda because it doesn't even closely match the things that were really happening that time, I could say it as a historian by my primary education. And the second part, ofcourse, is bad gameplay. Actually this is not a strategy, it'sBeen waiting this game for a long time, but I've got piece of Anti-Soviet (or should I better say Nazi?) propaganda with pretty mediocre gameplay. I say propaganda because it doesn't even closely match the things that were really happening that time, I could say it as a historian by my primary education. And the second part, ofcourse, is bad gameplay. Actually this is not a strategy, it's more like an arcade. It looks silly after CoH1, and I can find no other excuse for this game to be released, than someone really wanted to start a new wave of anti-soviet propaganda. But the problem is that this game really sucks, even without looking scenario. Expand
  63. Jul 26, 2013
    This game is from the people who are promoting Nazism. Neither the lie that it showed not the case. The game should be banned in the countries of the CIS.

64. Jul 28, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Worst game on false history. Then that shows how the truth actually lies and deception insulting to honest people. I am ashamed that these days are developers who lie history and current events show us not those who were actually. Expand
  65. Jul 23, 2013
    fascism is back.
    Campaign scenario is written by Adolph Hitler.
    Real heroes who wins WWII were humiliated. Everybody knows that america won fascism. And surely germans were very good people. But: http://www.russianswords.com/Stalingrad-sword.htm http://www.buchenwald.de http://en.auschwitz.org All of these links is nothing. Russian soldiers was cowards, and only good american
    fascism is back.
    Campaign scenario is written by Adolph Hitler.
    And surely germans were very good people.
    But:

All of these links is nothing. Russian soldiers was cowards, and only good american guys save all... in 1944.
  66. Aug 2, 2013
    -bad optimization
    -story about good nazi and bad soviet soldier.
    -25$? maximum price for this nazi-like game 5$.
    - awful AI
    -good networkgame without balance(nazi power)
  67. Aug 2, 2013
    This game dishonours memory of my ancestors. And the memory of Millions of soldiers and officers of the Red Army, whom liberated the world from the Nazi plague.
    This game is full crap.
  68. Jul 4, 2013
    terrible performance issues same graphics as the old game absolutly nuthing has changed here i cant believe this scam they really are juts cashing in on the name no effort was made when making this game and it shows steer clear.
  69. Aug 4, 2013
    This game contains terrible lies about Soviet soldiers during the World War II. It is a blasphemy in the eyes of our veterans never ever let them brainwash you.
  70. Aug 4, 2013
    0 for the campaign story. You can't simply put your brainwashed vision of WWII in a game. Go read some history books and not your western front propaganda.
  71. Aug 4, 2013
    game for nazi and russofobs, there is no one word of true, game developers made Gebels work better then he. if you are stupid man buy this game, you will be pleasured.
  72. Aug 5, 2013
    V igre pokazyvaetsja kak sovetskie soldaty absoljutno besmyslenno (dazhe s voennoj tochki zrenija) szhigajut doma s sovetskimi zhiteljami, takzhe besmyslenno (dazhe s voennoj tochki zrenija) szhigajut zazhivo sovetskih soldat, takzhe prihoditsja rasstrelivat' (igraja na storone zagradotrjada) sovetskih soldat i prochaja. Ja protiv.
  73. Jul 26, 2013
    As a CoH1 old timer, this is the biggest let down in gaming history. They missed almost everything good from coh1. Instead of a 7 years experienced starting point, they started from scratch, and the game suffers the same gimmicks, bugs, unbalance that CoH1 had on day 1, wich is totally unacceptable for a sequel. The games lacks features CoH1 had 7 years ago (lobby, chat rooms, ladder,As a CoH1 old timer, this is the biggest let down in gaming history. They missed almost everything good from coh1. Instead of a 7 years experienced starting point, they started from scratch, and the game suffers the same gimmicks, bugs, unbalance that CoH1 had on day 1, wich is totally unacceptable for a sequel. The games lacks features CoH1 had 7 years ago (lobby, chat rooms, ladder, crappy automatch, etc...). On the other hand, SEGA has the worst Community Managers ever, so the community is totally retarded. Expand
  74. Jun 30, 2013
    Lack of multiplayer options you cant start automatch game with custom parameters: position on the map, and the maps itself are only random, and you can't browse for the other player's games. Custom games can be set up only against comps and your friends in steam. Too much network issues as in CoH1 sync errors, crashing and problems connecting to others players Snow maps are lagging evenLack of multiplayer options you cant start automatch game with custom parameters: position on the map, and the maps itself are only random, and you can't browse for the other player's games. Custom games can be set up only against comps and your friends in steam. Too much network issues as in CoH1 sync errors, crashing and problems connecting to others players Snow maps are lagging even on near-top pc's game is not optimized at all. For those who like to play PvP multi think twice if you want to buy it. Expand
  75. Jun 29, 2013
    On launch this game suffers from HORRENDOUS balance issues. Soviets have almost no chance of winning against any half way decent German player. Germans build faster, which lets them get their FAR superior mg fielded faster which means they more often than not beat soviet conscripts to the fuel points. And once Germans get the fuel points and opal blitz trucks they can just spam panzer IVOn launch this game suffers from HORRENDOUS balance issues. Soviets have almost no chance of winning against any half way decent German player. Germans build faster, which lets them get their FAR superior mg fielded faster which means they more often than not beat soviet conscripts to the fuel points. And once Germans get the fuel points and opal blitz trucks they can just spam panzer IV and never look back. Expand
  76. Jul 3, 2013
    This game has no SLI support, And relic have confirmed it never will.

Utterly terrible performance for such a visually poor game, Do not take my word for it, Download a "demo" version and see for yourself before you part with your hard earned cash.

Utterly terrible.
  77. Jul 24, 2013
    "Dirty, Russophobe, anti-Soviet propaganda.
    I'd like to send the developers at the time, they are even written by hand, which would be shot them in the back of a penal battalion.
    Do not buy or play this piece of cheap propaganda.
    Do not litter your brain. "

78. Jul 31, 2013
    Dont buy this piece of crap! My AV catched a Trojan! Graphics is 90s, sound is awful. Computer was brought to a grinding halt and almost exploded from overheating. Save your time and money.
  79. Aug 2, 2013
    I'm glad that I played in my friend's copy of game and not spent my money on this. graphics is poor in LOTR BFME 2 was even better it was 2006!!! map design looks like random placing nothing like first part. soldiers apart from 4-5 characters have 1 face for all there was 50+ nations served in red army but all they looks like romper stomper .
    About positioning game like
    About positioning game like historically authentic relic disappointed me a lot I don't remember politics in previous parts why now relic? I read a lot about ww2 and especially 4 years of fighting ussr and reich I'm russian buy the way and me my family all my friends and neighbors would not exist if our ancestry would not have done all to save us from extermination to 20 mlns and slavery .
    I wont tell about history guy named [BadComedian] already made this better then anybody Just want to ask how dare you relic come to our sanctity and ruined it however you want ?
    Or should i say .......reich
  80. Jul 3, 2013
    Expected much more from this game!

The graphics are horrible and low fps problems, I see the same COH 1 with less content, expected at least teams COH 1, Afrika Korps some innovative content, but it has nothing. Regarding the price of the game is absurd. about this game, the Russians weaker than the Germans and the units cost more, I lost three T-34 tank against a panzer and so
    Expected much more from this game!

Regarding the price of the game is absurd. about this game, the Russians weaker than the Germans and the units cost more, I lost three T-34 tank against a panzer and so horrible, the game is unbalanced.

In short, do not buy.
  81. Jul 24, 2013
  82. Jul 26, 2013
    The company in game is shame and a shame. Thrust to itself into an ass such historical reliability. People at who lived through on other end of the globe, try to tell the truth about war to people who lost the family. The people which won war and saved the world for horror of fascist Germany are presented in game by the nation of pants of traitors and unscrupulous executioners. Kill itselfThe company in game is shame and a shame. Thrust to itself into an ass such historical reliability. People at who lived through on other end of the globe, try to tell the truth about war to people who lost the family. The people which won war and saved the world for horror of fascist Germany are presented in game by the nation of pants of traitors and unscrupulous executioners. Kill itself about a wall. Expand
  83. Jul 24, 2013
    This game is a nazi propaganda. Joseph Goebbels applauds to the Relics studio.
    From now on, i will never buy Relic games. People who made that game should be sued as nazi criminals.
  84. Jul 24, 2013
    Nice nazi propaganda here. "Repeat a lie a thousnd times and it becomes the truth." Hitler and Goebbels would be glad to play that games from Hell. Sad thing. In past they made Homeworld and Dawn of war, and now they just create a company of heroes 1 with nazi propaganda in story mode.
  85. Jun 30, 2013
    This game is awful just friggin awful.

8 years after CoH and all we get are new skins. AI is so much dumber now... seriously the cover system is totally broken. Oh yeah and the story sucks so to add insult to injury it's worse than CoH. Just so bad to release a game like this. It's not even friggin optimized and runs sluggish as hell!! WHY!? It looks the same as what we saw from CoH
    This game is awful just friggin awful.

Just so bad to release a game like this. It's not even friggin optimized and runs sluggish as hell!! WHY!? It looks the same as what we saw from CoH 8 years ago. The exact same thing with slightly new skins and voices. Well whatever I just hope people read this and save their money. Trust me when I tell you it's not worth it.
  86. Aug 5, 2013
    It's not a game it's piece of nazi's sh*t! Metascore 80? Are you kidding me?!
    It's not a game it's piece of nazi's sh*t! Metascore 80? Are you kidding me?!
    Citation (auto-translation): "In connection with the addresses of the users considering as inadmissible a number of episodes of game, the 1C-Softklab company made the decision since July 26, 2013 to stop sale of a computer game of Company of Heroes 2 (the developer Relic Entertainment, the publisher SEGA) in the territory of the Russian Federation and the CIS. At present we analyze a situation and informed on it the developer and the publisher of Company of Heroes 2."
    That's good. STEAM on turn..
  87. Jul 24, 2013
    WHAT. THE. ****
    WHAT. THE. ****
    This game is horrible, it offends me and history of my country. I would expect this from some cheap propaganda in 70-80s, but at this point in time there is no logical excuse to release this bogus clump of misinformed and ill-advised lies that you call "a story". I am glad that I didn't fall for the hype around the first part and decided to investigate further before giving you the money. (Also the product is overpriced. At this price point it better be AAA-hit, not this.) I hope this game is a failure and also, all of you at runic games, who made this possible I wish you all the worst in your life, you are horrible excuses for human beings.
  88. Jul 24, 2013
    Debility game, and with it, and the writers are morons and nazis. This is how we must not know the history of WWII, that would create such a guano. Barrier troops
    NKVD not creeping retreating, and deserters were caught in the rear and at railway stations.
    NKVD colonel because he could not command the troops, except that all the other officers were killed. The creators need to be mmurdered in for a game, but rather condemned for Nazi propaganda.
    P.S. I apologize for my English
  89. Aug 5, 2013
    If you really care about your hard earned dollar/euro/pound sterling/etc., do not buy this piece of excrement!
    Game is badly optimized, seems like developers wanted to release the game as soon as possible, hence the low frames per second.
  90. Aug 6, 2013
    This game is bad both aas a game and as a lie.
    It would seem the Relic company is involved in rigging the reviews, ..look at all the 10 marks there is NOTHING in the game what is worth 10, 9, 8 points. Nothing.
  91. Aug 9, 2013
    Great show of Relic influced by Nazi propaganda. Mr Goebbels is applauding loudly from the other side. Pro tip: get historians, not journalists. Research facts, don't just use stereotypes, you're not fifteen anymore.
  92. Jun 30, 2013
    Unfortunately, this game is a letdown, compared to the CoH 1. Less units, removed commander trees, less maps. And most of all uninteresting and quite political campaign, clearly anti-soviet, that shows all soviet officers as beasts, who sent soldiers to die and executed them every single day.
  93. Jun 29, 2013
    Micromanagement, twitch RTS. Too fast to enjoy. AI infantry swarms. Easy mode is too hard. Back to the original for me. Invincible AI infantry and little incentive to built advanced mechanised units. Spam infantry to win command point victory.
  94. Jul 26, 2013
    To the game creators well done, you are real followers of the nazis. What are you know about WWII? Did your grandfather missed the leg due to German bomb, as mine did? Did your relatives spent a 900 days in blocked by nazis Leningrad city with only one small peace of bread in a day to survive, as mine did. All the people of USSR will never tell anything bad about Soviet Army, because weTo the game creators well done, you are real followers of the nazis. What are you know about WWII? Did your grandfather missed the leg due to German bomb, as mine did? Did your relatives spent a 900 days in blocked by nazis Leningrad city with only one small peace of bread in a day to survive, as mine did. All the people of USSR will never tell anything bad about Soviet Army, because we know who spent the lives and who paid by blood for our AND for YOUR, my dear game creators, freedom and convenient life. So you may be honest for your masterpiece, well try to put in the people who died to save their families, their life stile and simply to keep the world in the view as we see it now, but these try will not work with us, who know, who remember...
    To the gamers please don't buy it, don't play it, respect yourself!
  95. Aug 4, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Shame of Relic for the release of such games ,Distortion of historical data is a crime and violation of the law .
    I do not have nothing against the game itself, but the story line is terrible to tears it's disrespect of war veterans, Relic hurt not only Russia but also Ukraine and Belarus
  96. Aug 2, 2013
    unfinished game,imbalance between factions at the release of the game and 1 month after Those things removed the fun of the game. A cooperative mode very poor.
    The multiplayer consist of spaming the same units and it's boring after 4/5 games, the game contains few map some are great but there is 0 map in a city like Stalingrad, leningrad or others, it's very disappointing. Maybe they'll add them later but it could be nice to see at least 1 map in a city when the game was released because all the maps are the same for now.
    The AI is terrible, for example when we tell our squad to retreat they retreat and go near the ennemy formations rather than not approaching the ennemy or take an other road.

I don't know how they screwed up the game, it has the same bases as Company of Heroes 1 and only 2 factions and 15 units for each factions.
  97. Aug 4, 2013
    This is Nazism, and not a game! (I'm from Russia, I'm so sorry, just Sorry) olserhnbo tonbasoeti njiamtpiasnousjtjnohbaiktnaejohbndrtnsetjnazdgtnarmanaant This is my reaction to this game!!
  98. Jul 23, 2013
    If you care about real history don't buy it.
    Scenario of this game is trying to discredit and mix with dirt Russian history, giving the wrong idea of ​​what happened during the World War 2.
  99. Jul 24, 2013
    This game represents awfully unfair one-sided point of view on the past of my country. I feel a real offence to the memory of my grandfathers. Shame on you Relic.
  100. Aug 3, 2013
    addon made by Nazi sympathizers. The worst bang for your buck.
    This peace of crap should cost 5$ (even at that price I can't recommend it to anyone).

1. Pelit (Finland)