• Publisher: Sega
  • Release Date: Jun 25, 2013
1.9

Overwhelming dislike- based on 5686 Ratings

1. Aug 4, 2013
    Wtf? USSR was a real savior of world. Nazy Germany was stoped by soviet heroes. Russian people, by price of their lives, give us the world without fascism and nazism, without Hitler.

They (Reich-Relic) called the game "Company of heroes"? They had to call it "Big Lie about heroes". I will never buy any producrs of Relic. Never
  2. Aug 5, 2013
    It is a nazi game. I hate Relic. I dont buy anybody of its games. CoH 2 awful. This game is a failure on so many levels. Firstly as some of you could have guessed somebody was going to complain about, day one DLC, I don't care what anybody says content created pre-release should be in the game, especially when it is important content like commanders etc.
  3. Aug 5, 2013
    Political trash. Nothing interesting.

-Bad AI,
    -gameplay copy from Men of War,
    -Little maps,
    -Tanks using HP.
    - Booring story
    -80€ on steam absolutely joke.
  4. Aug 5, 2013
    Developers, you simply nazi villains profaning a feat of the Soviet soldiers and officers. False nazi mongrels.
    Do not buy this game. It is not necessary to support stupid people.
  5. Aug 5, 2013
    Trash game. Paul Joseph Goebbels: Wir suchen nicht die Wahrheit, und die Wirkung. Wenn Sie eine Lüge groß genug und sprechen wird es wiederholen, werden die Leute schließlich glauben.
  6. Aug 4, 2013
    I am not a citizen of Russia, but the story of CoH2 completely wrong. The answer of Relic on official forum "citizens of Russia see their story in good way only" incorrectly. Relic took wrong talking of history.
  7. Aug 1, 2013
    This game trivializes the history of the peoples who fought to survive the bloody World War II. My great-grandfather was a machine gunner and received several wounds in the arm, but survived. And I was ashamed only imagine what his work and deeds of many soldiers simply doused with mud for the sake of material gain. People praised the game, think about this... What if this game would be about your country? Expand
  8. Jul 31, 2013
    It would seem the Relic company is involved in rigging the reviews, ..look at all the 10 marks, and unsubstantiated claims, and then look at bad grades and markes and how wonderfully articulated they are.. its clear Relic is in the business of not only falsifying Russian and WW2 history but also the reviews))lol..CoH2 is bad,if we look at the game,graphic wise,AI wise,variety wise of units,tactics,its just horrible excuse of an addon for CoH1..When you add insult to injury in the form of anti-russian propaganda is just criminal in my opinion. I'm not a russian, i'm european and its disgusting to see a campaign that doesn't EVEN MENTION that Nazis murdered up to 20 MILLION civilians in East.that is 20 MILLION children,women, old men..civilians..brutally slain, raped, dismembered, buried in mass graves ALIVE!!.. all the campaign talks about is how russians are evil and for some reason don't want to fight for their families and children who will die from nazis, so you need stalin the evil man to kill russians so bad russia can kill good hearted germans who only want to bring peace to mother earth..but russia so bad, so evil,they just kill germans for no reason..insulting is not big word enough for this criminal crappy piece of game.. if you want a-political game with serious fun and attention to detail and tank warfare look at Men of War:Assault Squad.. it beats Coh1 100 times over, and Coh2 can't even rank..AVOID this crap if you care for your money.. i mean 60 euros? are they crazy? i wouldn't play this if somebody paid me money, i watched my friend buy it, then curse it for loosing 60 euros on this fuming pile of crap..AVOID this disgusting anti-Russia propaganda.. Expand
  9. Aug 1, 2013
    Such a pitch of idiocy, slop and lies have not seen for a long time. I can see why the company has not been made for the Nazis "nasty Communists" must remain not shaded. Goebbels standing ovation.
  10. Roe
    Aug 1, 2013
    Well, i'm big fan of first Coh. I bought Coh2 and what i saw? This game is disgusting and Relic don't know anything about REAL war history. Don't buy it! First coh is better than this
  11. Aug 4, 2013
    This game is warped history (not just ours, but the whole the world). The script Company of Heroes 2 complete nonsense, lies, and the desecration of the memory of Soviet soldiers.
  12. Aug 3, 2013
    Shame on creators. There is no truth in a game. Lie, lie and lie again. Never by this!
    I hope Relic will hear their gamers and take actions. Otherwise we take actions.
  13. Aug 5, 2013
    "The game can cause cardiac arrest and death of the WW2 veteran who fought on the side of the red army!
    Game is designed to teach children from an early age hatred for the Russian-speaking population of the planet... the Game is designed for nurturing a generation of people in the West who hate Russian people and ready to kill them for what they were born in Russia! Also, the game is
    propaganda of fascism and in every way to justify the crimes of Nazi troops including shifting responsibility on Red army! Canadian developers have demonstrated their slavish loyalty to the international terrorist USA and their skills fascist propaganda. So the game can cause cardiac arrest veteran of the great Patriotic War and is not recommended for sales on the CIS territory!
    Also I would like to check the authors of the scenario on the possible involvement of the army of Hitler! Perhaps they former guards Konzentrationslager Auschwitz! You should also immediately dismiss the writers of the game and it would not be bad to arrange a drift on the tank tiger on the hands of the authors of the scenario of the game! To script writers in their own skin have felt the brunt of the victory over Hitler!"

I agree
  14. Aug 5, 2013
    This game is a fraud, based on Goebbels propaganda, rather than any kind of historic sources. The monstrous Russian beasts vs poor German heroes (who killed 25 million civilians in USSR.. 25 million is 4 times more the Holocaust, you see..)

Any kind of historic sources the guys been using, are absolute BS.

For example myth about "General frost". when Germans were advancing the
    average monthly December temp was -12 C degrees. (not -50) And Russians had a supply shortage of warm things as well. The myth myth was created by German generals justifying their defeat from Russian forces.

About the machineguns shooting the backs of soldiers.. that never happened. Squads, stationed some 10 km from the front lines, overseen logistics returned 400 000 deserters to the battlefield.. and 10 000 were shot down only 2-3% of deserters... Such squads existed in every army since 1914.

And so on and so forth about just every aspect of the plot.
  15. Aug 5, 2013
    This game is made by and for fascists and Nazis. Full of terrible lie, with idiotic "his"story. Dr J. Goebbels would be proud for his successors in Relic Games.
  16. Aug 5, 2013
    This game is a DO NOT BUY. Shallow content. CoH1 was far superior. Few maps, few units. Its as if they took our beloved original and consolized it. Performs poorly, maps are very uninspired and boring. Like city maps, sorry. This is a cash grab game and people that really know the first one will be sickened by this attempt.
  17. Aug 5, 2013
    This game is an anti-Soviet and Russophobian character. It smears my story, my grandfathers, who saved the world from the plague of fascism. Authors of this stuff decent receivers Goebbels. It is believed they will finish about the same.
  18. Jul 31, 2013
    Metacritic is BROKEN. I have just seen over 200 user reviews clearly written by the same person.
    I have no doubt that this is the case these hundreds of reviews. All taking about what a terrible war WWII was, how the writers family suffered etc. Many of them contain the exact same spelling mistake. All of them go on about "Russian suffereing" and hardly ever mention the game. Either one
    person using a bot to create accounts (very VERY simple) and post gazillions of reviews (very VERY simple using UBot 4.1 and some proxies). THis devalues Metacrtic and shows the arrogance of someone who thinks that their opinion in worth that of hundreds of other people and must be artificially aplified to ensure his will pervails. The sort of arrogance and method Stalin might have used if he were alive or Hitler! The game IS crap however. How on earth the magazones give it 8+ is beyond me. It's not a "0" though maybe a 3 but it is a very poor game. Terrible AI, poorly optimized, nerfed in terms of strategy from the original. Not very good at all. Just wish it could have earned this low score naturally rather then having someone so obviously force the issue with voting bots. Expand
  19. Aug 4, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Shame of Relic for the release of such games ,Distortion of historical data is a crime and violation of the law .
    I do not have nothing against the game itself, but the story line is terrible to tears it's disrespect of war veterans, Relic hurt not only Russia but also Ukraine and Belarus
  20. Aug 4, 2013
    One big pile of lies and distortions. This game turns hisstory inside out, its creators deserve severe punishment! If you have a conscience do not buy this product!
  21. Jul 31, 2013
    Learn how to play hockey and not play dirty, if you lose a Russian! Then to not do all the that I saw in your game and learn to do normal, true game based on historical facts, characteristics of equipment and weapons. Better do your fantasy I now understand why the us does not like Canada.

Yes and it is better not to come to Russia. My grandfather still has a lot of health to shove
    trophy German bayonet you in the ass, for all the dirt and the lie that you wrote and presented as truth. Expand
  22. Jul 30, 2013
    Its good game for The Nazis by The Nazis. It is a shame for the Relics. Nazis killed millions of people, they are good. Soviet union, Russian, all multynational people had stopped them together, had saved the World, they are bad. This game is a big, bad, political, russophobe
    lie.
  23. Aug 2, 2013
    unfinished game,imbalance between factions at the release of the game and 1 month after Those things removed the fun of the game. A cooperative mode very poor.
    The multiplayer consist of spaming the same units and it's boring after 4/5 games, the game contains few map some are great but there is 0 map in a city like Stalingrad, leningrad or others, it's very disappointing. Maybe they'll
    add them later but it could be nice to see at least 1 map in a city when the game was released because all the maps are the same for now.
    The AI is terrible, for example when we tell our squad to retreat they retreat and go near the ennemy formations rather than not approaching the ennemy or take an other road.

I don't know how they screwed up the game, it has the same bases as Company of Heroes 1 and only 2 factions and 15 units for each factions.
  24. Aug 3, 2013
    I felt like I threw my money in the wind, CoH1 was so much better.
    First of all BUGS. Literally hundreds of them. Major one that pushed me to give this game 0 inability to connect to the Relic's servers. I payed around 30$ for this and I what did I get? I wasn't able to play online more than a month. A MONTH! Because they didn't feel like fixing this issue.
    Next, balance. It's broken
    as hell. Nazi side is OP as all hell and it seems there no intention of nerfing them.
    And last, story. Of all people I didn't expect Relic to stick to the untasteful stereotypes and idiotic chiche's. If they truly wanted to make something different, how about heroic USSR? But no, I guess 'MURICA doesn't accept that kind of thing.

Rating: Not worth the money. Buy CoH1 and download Eastern Front mod. It's much better.
  25. Aug 3, 2013
    While beta was nice, racist feelings against russians are unacceptable, u made one of main winner of WW2 look like a herd of stupid cowards, Goebbels applause for this pack of propaganda
  26. Aug 4, 2013
    To make for Sega game about the bombing of Hiroshima, they will like it. You are good at it. Historically, earn money and your ranking among the Nazis raise.
  27. Aug 4, 2013
    This is Nazism, and not a game! (I'm from Russia, I'm so sorry, just Sorry) olserhnbo tonbasoeti njiamtpiasnousjtjnohbaiktnaejohbndrtnsetjnazdgtnarmanaant This is my reaction to this game!!
  28. Aug 5, 2013
    I have been waiting for this game for so long! And whoa! got a sh*tload of stupid western propaganda right in the face. Relic was a lighthouse once but now it's only a bunch of liers and fools.
  29. Aug 5, 2013
    Is totaly bad game. Wrong history facts. Developers liars. I will never buy any game from this developers. Also developers dont know history and making historical facts from crazy minds of scenarists.
  30. Aug 1, 2013
    If you want the best Company of Heroes game, get CoH Tales of Valor. Besides snow, this full price game adds hardly anything, again go with ToV or Men of War Assault Squad
  31. Aug 1, 2013
    I was waiting for this game, because the other parts of the Company of Heroes and Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts was provided an excellent storyline. However, with Company of Heroes 2 I have not received what expected. This is a very strange campaign especially compared with Nazis campaign in Opposing Fronts... But multilayer is great...
  32. Aug 3, 2013
    Game as if created of Goebbels fans for Nazis fans.
    Political trash.
    The Eastern Front mod for COH1 was better than this.

With best regards from Russia.
  33. Aug 4, 2013
    It's a piece of lies. Developers showed only the bad side of the Soviet Army and made the focus on this. It looks as if the Soviet army was worse than the Nazis. Even Hitler would not have developed the game worse than the Company of Heroes 2.
  34. Aug 4, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. relic Do not play with the history !
    .................................................................................................................
  35. Aug 4, 2013
    A terrible game and untrue. The aim of the developers was to desecrate the memory of soldiers who died for peace on this planet. Otherwise schedule weak, uninteresting and dull missions. Game slag and waste of time. In the next version of the developers hope will not suffer garbage and make a decent product without hypocrisy and lies. Either the Germans back, and burn them in the camps.
  36. Aug 4, 2013
    The game is ABSOLUTELY BAD. Bad graphics, high price, terrible AI. And the story... Bloody hell, It cannot even be called a story! Stupid collection of anti-Russian cliché. I bet no one from Relic has ever been to Russia! Their reading of Russian history is insulting, the game is full of lies. Do not buy COH2.
  37. Aug 5, 2013
    Few innovations in comparison with the previous part. This is enough to add-on, but not for a new game.
    Not balanced and complete lack of historical accuracy in single play.
  38. Aug 5, 2013
    Well, the game stuffs us a load of about Soviet Union, who was actually great country. I think that this approach deserves 0 of 10 score. This humiliation attempt should be banned everywhere from distribution.
  39. Aug 5, 2013
    Oh my God! Relic WTF?!

Relic, what is the alternative story about the evil Russian? This piece of crap is not only unrealistic but also insulting and deceitful. It is unrealistic to anti-Russian Defiles the story for me brotherly country.
  40. Aug 5, 2013
    Freaking ugly trash from people who never learned history. Poor storyline crossed all gameplay experience. FAIL!
  41. Aug 9, 2013
    Very, very, very injustice game. Absolutely non-historical, incorrectly game, insult all veterans. Authors don't know history or purposely twisted facts of war.
  42. Aug 9, 2013
    This game is just AWFUL. Cons:
    - Very BAD AI,
    - Little maps,
    - EXTREMELY booring story,
    - CRASHES all the time!!!!

Definitely the W-O-R-S-T game of this year.
  43. Aug 9, 2013
    I resent how you portrayed in the game Russian soldiers. I resent how you portrayed in the game Russian soldiers. I resent how you portrayed in the game Russian soldiers. I resent how you portrayed in the game Russian soldiers. I resent how you portrayed in the game Russian soldiers. I resent how you portrayed in the game Russian soldiers.
  44. Aug 4, 2013
    This game contains terrible lies about Soviet soldiers during the World War II. It is a blasphemy in the eyes of our veterans never ever let them brainwash you.
  45. Aug 4, 2013
    0 for the campaign story. You can't simply put your brainwashed vision of WWII in a game. Go read some history books and not your western front propaganda.
  46. Aug 4, 2013
    Game scenarists doesn't have anything like "common sense" I don't like Soviets too, but acting like that they wouldn't won that war for sure, also weather is exaggeration, and much of historic events are forgotten (to name one read about "Battle of Stalingrad" in Wiki and compare to what we see in game)
    Also, game runs SLOW (slowest game I ever tried to play for now, mostly unplayable on my PC)
  47. Aug 4, 2013
    game for nazi and russofobs, there is no one word of true, game developers made Gebels work better then he. if you are stupid man buy this game, you will be pleasured.
  48. Aug 5, 2013
    V igre pokazyvaetsja kak sovetskie soldaty absoljutno besmyslenno (dazhe s voennoj tochki zrenija) szhigajut doma s sovetskimi zhiteljami, takzhe besmyslenno (dazhe s voennoj tochki zrenija) szhigajut zazhivo sovetskih soldat, takzhe prihoditsja rasstrelivat' (igraja na storone zagradotrjada) sovetskih soldat i prochaja. Ja protiv.
  49. Aug 5, 2013
    The case of Paul Joseph Goebbels is alive and well!

Are the creators of the game were hoping to skim the cream on the horror stories, whether it was easier for 8 years to release a quality game?
  50. Aug 6, 2013
    Because the entire history of blatant lie! Thereby humiliating or denomination.Foreign veterans killed in the war. The game is made by order of the United States. Themselves to play it
  51. Aug 6, 2013
    Millions of graves for a photograph. [cit. Relic]
    The game is so stupid it could have been written by a 7 years old. Please patch it if it's possible.
  52. Aug 9, 2013
    Dear relic, in Company of Heroes 3+its addons the gaming community would like to see a "historically balanced" story about the heroic struggle of American troops in Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan and Iraq. Don't forget to put in and emphasize on napalming peaceful Vietnamese villages, carpet bombing cities, slaughtering POWs and shooting civilians from drones. I think that the game would be as highly accepted in the US as COH 2 is in Russia and CIS right now. Continue your effort of showing all sides of the "truth". We can open up funding for this project right away so you could come up with another sloppy sequel by 2020.

P.S. The Chinese would also love a game where they slaughter themselves during WWII and not by the Japanese occupants.
  53. Aug 9, 2013
    This game is a direct insult to the heroes of the second world war, who sacrificed their lives for the victory. Not even worth talking about the low level of the game itself that bothers 3 hours
  54. Aug 9, 2013
    I've never written a game review before but I just wanted to say that this game is terrible. Why is it called company of heroes? It should have been called Company of cowards. This game is an offence to all heroes of WWII. WTF relic? Are you crazy? Who wrote this sh*t? Hitler???
  55. Aug 4, 2013
    I've totally disappointed in Relic after this game, and I even feel shame because of I enjoyed the 1st CoH. Relic is a venal company, which produced a game based on supposititious history, and many silly children unfortunately trust them, typical russian-haters like it.
    Game developers must not meddle in politics.
  56. Aug 5, 2013
    If you really care about your hard earned dollar/euro/pound sterling/etc., do not buy this piece of excrement!
    Game is badly optimized, seems like developers wanted to release the game as soon as possible, hence the low frames per second.
  57. Aug 6, 2013
    This game is bad both aas a game and as a lie.
    It would seem the Relic company is involved in rigging the reviews, ..look at all the 10 marks there is NOTHING in the game what is worth 10, 9, 8 points. Nothing.
  58. Aug 9, 2013
    Great show of Relic influced by Nazi propaganda. Mr Goebbels is applauding loudly from the other side. Pro tip: get historians, not journalists. Research facts, don't just use stereotypes, you're not fifteen anymore.
  59. Aug 6, 2013
    Full lie that humiliates Russian. Why this game is not made ​​in the first part? Let the Americans kill and burn each other. Bad and Bad history only.
  60. Aug 6, 2013
    Stupid scrytp full of clishe, no balance, no AI (enemys just w8 unitl you cut em with atrillery), bored multiplayer game without balance.

When i end played it i was dissapoint and give it 610, but now, when i saw relic answers on russian critic about scrypt i was so angry, so mad on this f***s so i cant give em more then 0.0 points.
  61. Aug 10, 2013
    Oh my god. This is worst game ever!!! Postal 3 is better! Awful gameplay, graphics, polygons and etc. Relic you untalented...I will not buy your games. Do you read history books? Many of the facts are distorted. Give me back my time and money! On that record sound? On the dictaphone? Optimization makes students, for the food?
    In general, this slag from Relic I did not expect. It is
    better to go to work housewives! Expand
  62. Aug 8, 2013
    Relic wtf with you? Worst game of 2013. Campaign scenario is written by Joseph Goebbels fans. Just another game about terrible russians. Why critic reviews so positive? Shame.
  63. Aug 8, 2013
    This game is full of lies, it corrupts the truth about greatest heroism of our grandparents and it`s aim to mislead young generations about true facts of our and world history. Evil have to be stopped, now or never.
  64. Aug 8, 2013
    Nice work you did, relic studios!!!

Even despite being a fan of warhammer 40 k, I want to say: after creating this game you can be shure that I won't buy any of your games. If you want to make a game where each and every word is a lie you'd better stop and think twice before telling such bollocks about the WWII.
    It's a crime to spit on the graves of people who gave their lives for the
    Great Victory. And you've commited it.
    Good luck to you.
    Greetings from Volgograd.
  65. Aug 6, 2013
    The gameplay is good but it's hard to play it when your face is spat upon. Hardly difficult to be objective. So the whole game become catastrophy.
    Please, don't fail next time, devs.
  66. Aug 6, 2013
    NO NO NO!!! wretched piece of im never going to trust critics again. EVER from now on i'll read user reviews and make sure i dont pick up something so rotten!
  67. Aug 6, 2013
    This game is really boring. No game play, small map, stupid AI.
    First part was much more better.
    Historical part of the game is absolutely incorrect.
  68. Aug 7, 2013
    30 million Russian died in battle for our freedom, these men fought bravely and heroically saved the world from fascism and this game insults and humiliates the heroic exploits of the Red Army the authors of where you have taken so many lies?
  69. Aug 7, 2013
    Deceitful, and a terrible game. Drunk Russian sadists kill a lot of civilians. Surprisingly, they do not play on balalaika and not eat bears and each other. Disgusting.
  70. Aug 7, 2013
    Absolute disaster. Most waiting game of year transformed into most horrific game of year. Idiotic plot, totally lack of war history veracity, unballanced multiplayer. Piece of nothing.
  71. Aug 7, 2013
    I advise to developers: "will suffice to propagandize Nazism! Game awful, only lie and imbalance. Don't buy this game never better!. I hope developers will go out of business.
  72. Aug 8, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Good graphics, weather
    But I don't want to play game were soviet army consists of monsters that kill innocent people and burn houses with people in it or of cowards that are afraid of defending there fatherland.
    And Nazi are good!!! Bed Russians kill them. And nonsense, Germans lost only because of cold weather, not because of soviet soldiers dying for there country, parents, wifes and children
    And This games was made by Canadians!!!, not Germans or Italians, Canadians!!
    All this horrible atrocity in this game were made by Germans during WW2 and not by any other
    Who is heroes in this game? Germans???
    This world goes to hell
  73. Aug 8, 2013
    Not good games. Not normal history. Only trash. Not good games. Not normal history. Only trash. Not good games. Not normal history. Only trash. Not good games. Not normal history. Only trash.
  74. Aug 8, 2013
    boycot!
    When game wanna get political points try to reverse history, make fashism as fantastic form i'am really want "strike to face" publisher and developer. But better way say NOT to buy!
  75. Aug 8, 2013
    Political trash. Why are you creating game about if game has name like COMPANY OF HEROES? Who told you this story about USSR in WWII? Nazi Friends? I see.
  76. Aug 8, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. sick imagination of developers, boring and mediocre script. Waste of time and money. worst game about 1940+ years. I can not understand screenwriter's idea Expand
  77. Aug 9, 2013
    Not the slightest hint of historical authenticity. Very disapointing, uses the same graphics engine, the graphics look very similar but it brings my 3770K and 680GTX to a halt. IT has very few improvements over the first game. This just screams cash in to me, Stick with the oringal CoH its much superior
  78. Aug 6, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Relic WTF, why you hate Russian?
    People who have not played this game see this review:
  79. NIA
    Aug 6, 2013
    __________________________________________________________________________________
    This game is LIE!
  80. Aug 6, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Company of Heroes 2 has outdated graphics, boring game play, slow-witted AI and bad game balance. Storyline of the game offended memories of all who fought Nazism in Europe in WWII. I think that Relic team sympathetic to the German Nazis, because they are racists. Expand
  81. Aug 6, 2013
    This game is abominably badly coded. The graphics are only a bit improved over the original CoH, yet the system requirements for them are completely off the chart. I can run DoW2 Retribution on absolute max and I can't even meet the minimum for CoH2, what the I almost feel like Relic are making their games more demanding artificially, because it makes no sense for such cheap graphics (yes they are cheap compared to games like Crysis and BF3) to suck so much computing power. And if we swallow that, the game also crashes all of the time, the multiplayer sucks and the storyline is full of stereotypes. The UI is ****ing retarded. I wanna watch the battlefield, why are you cutting 20% of my screen to show me text that I don't even wanna see? What the Relic? Why are you employing all of these cheap-ass programmers? Get your together, this game ****ing sucks CoH1 and DoW1 were better by magnitudes than the pieces of you spitting today. Expand
  82. Az_
    Aug 6, 2013
    We must stop the spread of this game and hatred towards Russians, which it is anchored. The developers of this game is absolutely illiterate people blatantly distorting historical facts.
  83. Aug 7, 2013
    Not true about the second world war. Insults the memory of the victims WWII. Such a feeling that the game did the Nazis and not West. And they want money for it?
  84. Aug 7, 2013
    Relic!

What u want to what do you want to tell these?
    you consider something that you made it is normal?
    I will tell you is s**t!!!

In Company of Heroes 2 war of the USSR and Germany is shown so as if the Red Army was a gang of military criminals.

the history is sacred! especially history of winners!
    never any more I won't buy game under your edition!
  85. Aug 7, 2013
    Nothing to do with a real history. Incredible exalting the Nazis! dislike dislike dislike dislike dislike dislike dislike dislike dislike dislike dislike
  86. Aug 8, 2013
    game is dull fantastic story lies modest graphics. DON'T BUY IT! Save your money and common sense. Second World War is the bad theme for computer games
  87. Aug 8, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Sh*t!
    its don't game, its very big ass of all "Relic" games!
    I just threw my money down the drain.
    Don't play in this crap!
    Never, never, never!
    Plays only in good games!
    Good luck!
  88. Aug 8, 2013
    The game shows disrespect to whom who gave lives for freedom in all world. Yes for all world because "brave" US and British troops fully joined war in the 1944 when Nazi's force were almost crushed by the Soviets.

Relic, I understand that last year you have problem with the publisher and you need to show yourself in front of SEGA, but please don't use such methods. Many american users
    would like to see these picture, but doesn't mean that the whole world would be agree with it, especially when its not a true. Expand
  89. Aug 8, 2013
    This game is created by survivor nazis. Gebbels would have standing ovation. I think Relic has deserved award from the Third Reich. We're waiting for games with Gebbels "truth" about Holocoste, extermination camp and racial theory. Next time, do not forget to measure the skull parameters of your customer
  90. Aug 8, 2013
    Game have not bad strategy balance, but game's story is historical farce. I hope this score teach Relic use in games real historical facts approved documental.
  91. Aug 9, 2013
    Not worth the money. Poor balance, poor plot. Insulting attitude towards the Soviet Union. There is nothing new in comparison with the previous part.
  92. Aug 10, 2013
    One of the worst games I've played. Developers either idiots or promoters of anti-USSR. Spoiled Company of Heroes. For that kind of game developers should tear or head or hands.
  93. Aug 7, 2013
    Terrible game, both in terms of historical validity, and in terms of gameplay and characteristics and capabilities of the soldiers of the Soviet Army. Lies and the imbalance in every moment. Such development should not just dismiss and judge, and never allowed to make games. This is an offense to the soldiers and heroes who participated in the WW2.
  94. Aug 8, 2013
    This game was a total waste of money. After years of anticipation, Relic did what nobody expected them to do create a total and utter mess of the balance and the gameplay. And I am not even mentioning the worst story a strategy game can ever have not only historically inaccurate, but also diminishing the sacrifices of the Soviet soldiers. For one thing, Sega & Relic, you can be sure my money will never again be spent on games released in your collaboration. Expand
  95. Aug 8, 2013
    Best creation from Nazis. No history, no truth. Just beautiful graphics, mountains of corpses and lie lie lie ...
    Who puts it at 10? You vegetables? You are not interested the story, and the history? You only need a pretty picture? *facepalm*
  96. Aug 8, 2013
    Very unrealistic game scenario. I think that developer have very poor knowledge about history of WW2. They are in delirium.
    Also the AI is bad.
    Don't buy IT!
  97. Aug 8, 2013
    Total fiction! Relic i will never buy no one game from you. More to say: When you come in Russia or Europe many people left a tomahawk in you stupid as
  98. Aug 8, 2013
    Terrible singleplayer story. Fiction presented as facts. This is unacceptable. Political trash. Nothing interesting. DON'T BUY IT!
  99. Aug 8, 2013
    Worst game of the Great Patriotic War. Intends this has been done or not, but the game is changing historical realities reversed. The whole plot offends anyway any citizen of East Germany. In order to create a story with a claim to the "historicity" is not enough to watch a movie made ​​in Hollywood. Tom Hanks certainly a good actor, but the film is crap. And if you do a project focusing on the then get in the end something other than crap impossible.
    Next write not see the point, except to say that the relic has managed to put idiots British Crown, granted knightly sword defenders of Stalingrad, in a sign that the UK admires their courage and bravery. And the French Republic, in which almost every major city has a street or square that bears the name of Stalingrad, again, the same as the recognition of the courageous and daring defenders. You figured stupid cowards. You are sure that you slipped cowboys udder with milk?
  100. Aug 8, 2013
    Campaign scenario is written by Joseph Goebbels fans.
    It's shame. Cold War is over there is no reason to picture USSR as Mordor.
    But why to bother and read real history books? Let's just make another game about this terrible unhuman russians.

1. Oct 7, 2013