• Publisher: Sega
  • Release Date: Jun 25, 2013
1.9

Overwhelming dislike- based on 5854 Ratings

1. Jul 25, 2013
    This is what should be the moral monsters that would write such a script? Complete rudeness and ignorance of the history of the great derzhave.Prosto spit in the soul!
    After this game personally for what and when did not buy from you and your Board of the game.
  2. Jul 25, 2013
    Developers have very strange view on WW2 history. Looks like some of the last escaped Nazis are working for Relic now. I am not sure if authors really think that it's historical or they just have troubles with hallucinogens.
  3. Jul 26, 2013
    The plot of the story denigrates the Slavic people. So much so, that no Germans burned the house and arranged genocide and soveskie soldiers did with their populations. For what? What is the logic? A youth grows and vosprenimaet it as truth.
  4. Jul 25, 2013
    This game disrupt the core difference between human and inhuman history actors.

Sacrificing the Russian Empire in World War and birthing USSR was miracle and salvation for hundreds of millions people in whole world in coming second War.
    Just imagine the Russia fail in 1942.
    Intensified Germany with renewed vigor would unleashed full force of United German Europe military-industry.
    Well known German highly efficiency of war investigations would boost the creation of nuclear weapon in few years.
    The hypothetically fate of England and even America peaceful populace against Germany armed with atomic weapon would be tragic. Remaining people would be slaves of New Nazi Empire under German aristocrat control.

This Nazi reincarnations game reveal America public official politic and are attempting to affect the public opinion.
  5. Jul 25, 2013
    This game is junk. I feel swindled by Relic and I will be returning this trash the first chance I get. I'll file a chargeback on my credit card if they give me that 'no returns on open box' crap.

The campaign is an insult to anyone with even an elementary knowledge of history. I, myself, am a victim of US public school and even I feel like someone's trying to shove revisionist crap down
    my throat. What were they thinking!?

Game play is incredibly tedious. AI is terrible, mechanics are ridiculous, and the whole thing just drags on and on. Graphics are very poor and I feel like they were made for someone with a wooden computer.

Waited 7 years to get this garbage. Sigh.
  6. Jul 25, 2013
    when i saw the very first trailer of the game i was going to by it. when i played a week on closed beta and saw how sloppy relics were on details, I started suspecting that CoH2 would not be as great as CoH. But I still was going to buy it. But then read the plot of the campaign and you know I will stick to CoH. GULAG, silly Russian names, penal squads, barrier troops shooting their own troops and not even a sign of logic. I wonder is there bear cavalry in the game? Guys even if you wanted to defile the USSR why did you pwned the logic? Damn you didn't even get what were the Russians fighting for in that War, WTF is 'The Revolution shall prevail!' in 1941-1945? You've got to be kidding me! I had enough of this s****. the last good game about Eastern Front from western developers was Close Combat, after that seems that only the Russians are able to create a strategy game about Eastern Front that will please those who respect the History. Expand
  7. Jul 25, 2013
    certainly understand that the United States and Canada for all the ills blames the Russia. Walk the Line, one lie, developers and users that put high marks have to force reading the military, independent of the book. Screenwriter either a fool or a proplachenny. There were executions, and betrayal, but any war can not do without this, regardless America, Russia or another country. Scriptwriters need to plant for a lie, because it justifies fascism. A country that fought against fascism screenwriter slandered Expand
  8. Jul 25, 2013
    Relic claims that this game is "historically authentic". It`s not. It`s just developers` fantasies and a spit into face of our grandparents, who fought in that war for our future. Not for the photo.
  9. Jul 25, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. worst game ever! Thoroughly impregnated with racism! Nazism propaganda!
    If it were not Russian, headed by Stalin, the entire western democratic world would be destroyed by the Germans!
  10. Jul 25, 2013
    Damn, do you understand that russians saved you from Hitler? And this is how you thank them? I know you hate Russia, but hey show some respect even for those who you hate in memory of the fallen
  11. Jul 25, 2013
    Awful rape of real history. Repetition of nazi- and coldwar- myths about USSR. That country was great and it saved the world from the painful death during World War II. We always will remember that, and these full-of-goebbels-lies games are not for out children.

Shame on developers of this game and everyone who took part in this evil.
  12. Jul 25, 2013
    Worst story ever. It has no logic at all and no connection to real history.
    Pro-fascist scenarists from Relic did their best to make USSR look like crowd of cowards and haters.
    COH 1 was beautiful game, and really enjoyed playing it, but this one is a piece of crap after all.
  13. Jul 25, 2013
    out of boundaries, dirty, russophobian, abusively game. i have no idea how much stupidy needed to create some worst plot for a "historic" game. relic entertaiment, pls, burn in hell.
  14. Jul 25, 2013
    Game made by nazi, for stupid schoolboys. All historical aspects are twisted and false. Main goal of this game is anti Soviet and anti Russian propaganda.
  15. Jul 26, 2013
    And where is historical truth? This game is a typical brain washing product of the Ministry of propaganda of the Third Reich, intended for slander Sovien Union (in other words, Russia).
  16. Jul 26, 2013
    About game: it is almost perfect, but it needs two additional missions: raping German women and sending babies to Stalin for lunch.
    P.S. I'm sorry for this score, but KGB will kill my family otherwise. They are already in Gulag, so I don't have other option.
  17. Jul 26, 2013
    ArmiaKrajowa communist regime, but bring me the statistics, where the red army killed millions in Poland, Lithuania and Finland? perhaps you're not familiar with the story? If you remember Katyn, think about the Russian prisoners of war in 1918, who were killed in the war games as animals! Polish soldiers were killed and forgotten? there were 60,000! But it's a bad story, we are brotherly peoples and the Slavs, it is our mistake, Katyn a crime!. And you're trying to compare 6,000,000 Poles killed by the Nazis and the Katyn 40,000 people, you are not objective. Expand
  18. Jul 26, 2013
    I'm one of those offended Russians. And I'll try to write some useful things below, including couple of links.
    For those who wrote that Relic showed THE TRUTH and we, Russians, are brainwashed by propaganda. Never occurred to you what you are brainwashed as well? It was the Cold War, come on. Think about it for a minute.
    Things that are shown in single look just illogical. Even from the
    warfare point of view. Do you really think we could defeat Nazi with such? Do you really think that burning houses at summer (well at winter it make some sense), help to slow down nazis? I'll tell you when houses were burned when nazis were fleeing from Ukraine, they burnt everytihng. At summer. Not to slow down Red Army, but because they wanted scorched earth.

Unfortunately, it looks like you also know about real war history of Eastern Front probably less than we, soviet kiddies, do.

If you are not short-minded, please look at these two titles.

They are two WESTERN authors not writing propaganda stories, just real history (which can be rarely found among western writers, unfortunately).

The funny thing is, that people who have some interest in this topic, already knew this, and those who ignorant, just ignorant, but believes that they know THE TRUTH.

May be this helps you to understand why we are offended.
  19. Jul 26, 2013
    Relic. Can i ask you??? Have you ever read real history books, or talk with real peoples who saved your life??? Have you ever asked yourself what if Hitler had won WWII? What if USSR and Allies cold not have won the WWII? Who gave you the right to pollute the history of several countries? Who gave you the right to desecrate the memory of those who died in the war. They saved your worthless life. I`m talking about all countries whacked with Hitler.
    Joseph Goebbels loudly applauds you. Shame on you. PLEASE remove the game from stores that glorifies Nazis.
  20. Jul 26, 2013
    Hitler likes this game.

Just a mile from me there is place, where the Nazis murdered more then 27,000 civilian citizens. Nazis, not Soviet solders. I can't understand, why, instead of game about brave soldiers and heroes, like first Company of Heroes, Relic made game about rapists, murders and crazy traitors. Good gameplay, graphics and pretty good multiplayer are not able to fix the
    terrible story, full of stereotypes and outright lies Expand
  21. Jul 26, 2013
    for mazeh russia let zeh scenarists hav kancer

russophobia and a set of myths about the heroism of the Soviet people. Developers like the Nazis rather than a Russian who saved their asses.
    Storyline like the idiots who do not have representation of the heroism of the Soviet people, and read the "historical", "facts" from the books of the traitor and a liar Solzhenitsyn.
    Russians
    eating russians, great story, no history at all. Hello, we were people, not orcs! Bugs, frezes, too overpriced. This should be presented, but I have no idea to who. Expand
  22. Jul 26, 2013
    I was born in USSR. Now I live in Belarus.
    Deceitful scenario about a difficult period of my country during the Second World War. Absolute lies, propaganda of fascism and russophobia in its purest form.
  23. Jul 26, 2013
    Dear Americans. I apologize for my English. it's sad to see that the propaganda in your country has reached such proportions that you, you former allies in the fight against evil hell of Nazi Germany, blaming the fact, that we began war. The Soviet Union and Germany would never be allies. On the contrary, the Soviet Union called on the world community together to resist the threat, but the countries of Europe deliberately pushed Germany into the war against the Soviet Union, hoping to finish off the winner.
    Why do I care.
    The fact that the main harm to such fictional stories are not applied to us. This story is for you. You can not just say that "white" is "black" and "black" is "white."
    50 years ago, Nazi Germany was an absolute evil, and the Soviet Union and the United States was protectors against evil and savior of all mankind. And no one could say anything against it, because the truth was obvious.
    Then some people started the "white" USSR paint the in the "black." Blame all the possible and not possible sins. But the can't immediately say that USSR is “black”. There was also a "black" Germany.
    Then they started to look for "good" people from the Nazis and add white colors in "black" Germany.
    20 years ago some people started to say that Germany and the Soviet Union both the evil country, that is, the two countries have become "gray".
    And this game is the first small step, mainly for children and teenagers. In this game, they say, that we are Russian killed 17 million of our civilians. That we ourselves have shot 10 million of our soldiers. But the Nazis were not so bad. Follow magician hands. Now, white is black!
    Do you really think that this is just for fun? Smell to the stink that carries to you by the wind of the new stories. It is the stink of death camps, gas chambers and crematoria out of you town. Because "black" Nazis were not able to come to power in you country before. But soon they will open the way. And the Nazi flag will hang on the white house. And then out of the “country of the hope" for many people, you'll turn into a nightmare of humanity.
  24. Jul 26, 2013
    Campaign scenario is written by Joseph Goebbels fans.
    It's shame. Cold War is over there is no reason to picture USSR as Mordor.
    But why to bother and read real history books? Let's just make another game about this terrible unhuman russians.
  25. Jul 26, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. just a lie, lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie, lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie,lie and nothing but a lie Expand
  26. Jul 26, 2013
    USSR story line is just great! I've never seen it from this original angle! So true characters! Thank you. Hitler would have played this game with pleasure.
  27. Jul 26, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game is lying nazi crap. Creators of this game- nazi whores, children of Goebbels. Nazy is resurrection? Sega, you fall down in my eyes. Thats all. Expand
  28. Jul 26, 2013
    This game is made by nazi for nazi, think for yourself! We are not orcs, but Velve's god is defenitly Hitler! How I hate this world for people like Velve. Definitely, war with Nazi is not over!
  29. Jul 26, 2013
    Playing a complete distortion of the history of World voyny.Sozdateli games are direct descendants of Nazis who fled to Canada! Gebels apladiruet in his grave!
  30. Jul 26, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Why not go down in history, if you can come up with nonsense and humiliate the Soviet army?Now the writers are idiots? Would be better if you did not create this Expand

1. Oct 7, 2013