Company of Heroes 2 PC

• Release Date: Jun 25, 2013
2.1

1. Aug 1, 2013
    Dear relic.
    Next time you decide to make a historical game, please spend some time learning a bit of history. Well, something besides Joseph Goebbels` works.
  2. Jul 25, 2013
    We will not tolerate such abuse! The creators of the game They got out of their ass! We will not tolerate abuse of Stalin and the Soviet Union!
    Russia, Russia is my Motherland! And you don't have the right so to speak! Canada Canada You know people!
  3. Jul 24, 2013
    So, now we can see first-handed, how nazis would like to see the history IF they'd win. Surely soviet soldiers were cannibals, devouring their-own-kin. Unwillingly, maybe. (And nazis readily offering this point of view as a promise for further discussion)
    But, in less detailed view, they're ready to hog-wash soviets generously right away.
    Nice try, nazis. Someone still remember your
    Nice try, nazis. Someone still remember your actual deeds.
  4. Jul 24, 2013
    So shamefull. Why you so hate russian people? Read please history books next time or try to tell this story to any soldier, who fought in that battles
  5. Jul 25, 2013
    very bad game for Joseph Goebbels fans
    The campaign story is awful, I think they used the same historical adviser from the movie "Enemy at the Gates"
  6. Jul 25, 2013
    Storyline is a horrible lie. Western AntiSoviet propaganda turned into antisoviet idiotic marasmus.
    Congradulation to Relic! Goebbels standing ovation.
  7. Jul 25, 2013
    Nuff said about plot

History is a complicated thing. And history of Great Patriotic War is much more difficult to understand. Especially when all your knowledge is based on Reagan's speech. Well, ok its your truth. You know, there are two truth. My and your. East and West. Сapitalists and Communists But The Truth.. Our duty to safe The Truth. It's possible in case combining of
    Nuff said about plot

But The Truth.. Our duty to safe The Truth. It's possible in case combining of both versions. But truth alone is sheer propaganga.

In game we see only West version, unfortunately... We see only your truth..

If you didn't really understand difference between truth and the truth, cos there are two words in russian "Истина"(the truth), as grand conceptand "God is the Truth" Jer (10:10)

And facts that used by politician to PR somethin

I hope, you got me. thanks
  8. Jul 25, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Typical Western propaganda, this game has no historical evidence and the russian's in this game are supposed to be braindead idiots strange how they won the war with such idiots in command). This game actually has an option to also burn soviet villages with people inside using soviet soldiers what a load of dribble, if anyone is to do any research even basic it is in fact the nazi's who burnt entire villages down with people inside them, in Belarus alone over 260 villages were burnt). But who cares right, who cares about remembering the heroes who fought the war in a good light, lets picture them as unbelievable imbeciles. BAD GAME. Expand
  9. Jul 22, 2013
    Apparently after fall of the Reich mr. Goebbels immigrated into Canada, had a child who later became a story writer for this game. It also seems that Relic's workers that were working on this game are also children of escaped nazis. There no other explanation for the ridiculous story for a game that is called Company of Heroes that contains no heroes whatsoever, just a bunch of mr.Apparently after fall of the Reich mr. Goebbels immigrated into Canada, had a child who later became a story writer for this game. It also seems that Relic's workers that were working on this game are also children of escaped nazis. There no other explanation for the ridiculous story for a game that is called Company of Heroes that contains no heroes whatsoever, just a bunch of mr. Goebbels propaganda. Relic should change their logo to a swastika and dedicate their future games to mr. Goebbels... Expand
  10. Jul 23, 2013
    Яussian Evil Empire wants some fresh meat
    A huge racist deception, those guys who wrote the script must be totally insane to make soviets (not only russian, but ukrainian, belorusian, caucasian and middle asian peoples united by one purpose and common grief) such a monsters, and those who agreed to use it are just criminals. All that is apart from game's quality of course
  11. Jul 23, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. If you want to review the results of the World War 2, we can show them again. Our grandfathers have saved you from the Nazis, your gratitude amazing. Would be better to show your Canadian bravery at the Battle of Dieppe. Expand
  12. Jul 23, 2013
    Campaign scenario is written by Joseph Goebbels fans.
    It's shame. Cold War is over there is no reason to picture USSR as Mordor.
    But why to bother and read real history books? Let's just make another game about this terrible unhuman russians.
  13. Jul 23, 2013
    The game is total rubbish, not only it is a step back in terms of graphics and gameplay, the story is ridiculous and racist towards the russians. I felt really disappointed as that was one of the biggest releases I had been waiting for.
  14. Min
    Jul 24, 2013
    I yet didn't see more false company! Such games make impression about Russians as about cruel bears! Such games not only offend Russians, but also humiliate developers!
  15. Jul 24, 2013
    super game. I enjoyed it very much. we together with Goebbels can't break away from it. So shamefully portray Russians pigs could not even us. I am glad that the USA continues to my policy,and I was afraid that when the Red Army took Berlin,policy fascism die.
  16. Jul 24, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. it's horrible, miserable and disgusting playful game, a large number of shoals and error, and the huge slop historical, disgusting play the game so false, so let even be a little bit similar and historically accurate,
    my choice the game: Garbage
  17. Jul 24, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Another AntiRed game. Why not? I'ts like a mainstream today to show, khm...to show "how brutal was the russian tiranny". Thank God I ain't bought it. Played it on my pal's PC.
    If you american? buy it.
    If you don't give a to realy history? Sure thing buy it, you'll love it.
    If you're pretty sure, that there was some tiranny in USSR? Game's made for you.
    If you sure that russian soldiers were killing women and children? I feel sorry for you and...YES! This game was made for you!
    Rest of you, those, who still can think with your heads stay away form this game.
    "Historical" bull****
  18. Jul 28, 2013
    Hi, i start to play COH2 since closed beta. There was more bugs, balance issues, but then Relic show us Forgotten Sacrifice trailer and I believe to this. And then game come out, i get same beta, but with single player. In first day of release there is bugged commanders, bugs in single player and in multiplayer too. What was closed and open beta for? And it's campaign, bulletins system isHi, i start to play COH2 since closed beta. There was more bugs, balance issues, but then Relic show us Forgotten Sacrifice trailer and I believe to this. And then game come out, i get same beta, but with single player. In first day of release there is bugged commanders, bugs in single player and in multiplayer too. What was closed and open beta for? And it's campaign, bulletins system is total rusofobic. I'm kinda dissapoint. Expand
  19. Jul 28, 2013
    Anti Soviet campaign make me sad! As in multiplayer this game, in my opinion, very disbalanced. German tanks much more stronger then any other soviet unit. If Germans have 1 tank it can easily rush your base. Not anogth tactics can be used as Soviet against German because of the huge difference between two camps.
  20. Jul 24, 2013
    I can't understand. What was that? I don't see any logic in the plot of the game. All these fictional facts, inadequate and illogical actions on the part of the Soviet Army.I know that NKVD was shooting everyone who was trying to leave the battle or soldiers which were captured by nazis. But burning own villages? What? I thought nazis were doing crap like that.
    What an idiot you have to
    What an idiot you have to be to make such a storyline?
  21. Jul 24, 2013
    Horrible plot, full of "cold-war" cliché and similar propaganda.
    The game itself seems like a step backwards from the original CoH.
    And I'm not talking about bad optimization, bugs, and lack of new content.
    Wasted money, don't buy it.
  22. Jul 25, 2013
    Dear canadian comrades joseph gebbels applauds you. This game is great gift for nazi!! Do not meddle with his dirty hands in the history of my country!
  23. Jul 26, 2013
    The biggest plus of this game is that we finally can see total USA propaganda based on lie. Angry NKVD, KGB, Stalin, Lenin. Seems like russian peolpe were killed only by the hands of KGB commanders. God, USSR wasn`t country of Evil.
  24. Jul 27, 2013
    Alternative history and stupidity is a different things. Study history before development if you insist you made historical game. Its very strange to see such discrepancy in game-play and game story.
  25. Jul 27, 2013
    Stupid ideological thing. Not even tried to make it truthfull.

Evem if you are not russian, this thing is too offensive to buy. Faschists are good, russians are idiots, just like Goebbels made this game to have fun.
  26. Jul 29, 2013
    I signed up just to give my opinion this is absolutely I spent hours watching reviews thinking well COH2 cant be that bad. Like many others I enjoyed skirmish mode and loved COH and all the expansion packs but COH2 is the biggest let-down but when compared to Colonial Marines im not sure. Gave my 7970 to my friend to hell with gaming.
  27. Jul 29, 2013
    Please stop the lies in the games. In this play, not only adults but also children. Which is correct in the history of children's minds. Before writing the script to a game, you need to understand what these games.
  28. Jul 30, 2013
    One of the commandments of Goebbels states propaganda should not entertain, and be a means of achieving political goals. Therefore, entertainment is the mortal enemy of her success. Oh how wrong he was. Poor gameplay and a ton of lies.
  29. Jul 31, 2013
    Tries rewrite history and shows USSR's people like deminics
    So i hope what this game is not wisit world gamer's computer and do not shows his lies and other bad stuff.
  30. Jul 31, 2013
    The game takes the history of the Soviet Union in a perverted form. This is an insult to the citizens of this country, these games should not be. Such games and distort the perception of Russian culture, the politics of war.

1. Pelit (Finland)