Company of Heroes 2 PC

• Publisher: Sega
  • Release Date: Jun 25, 2013
2.1

1. Jul 24, 2013
    Relic Entertainment! The second this game was finished and sent for sale you managed to:
    - loose a fan.
    - loose a customer
    - loose your shame
    Good job.
  2. Jul 28, 2013
    After long years of living (as we all know live the longest lives possible) Joseph Goebbels will personally congratulate you (developers, distributors and toadies) in afterlife.
  3. Jul 23, 2013
    Whole game is an insult, and a crime that should be punished.

If something like that about americans were published, game would be banned.

Relic should at least apologies.
  4. Jul 24, 2013
    The story in this game is a total fabrication. If the goal of the developers was an insult to the Russian people, they have achieved. I do not know what else to say, except that I never buy products from the relic. I understand that they do not care, but maybe I would not be the only one. And I hope Russian market for them will be closed forever after that.
  5. Aug 4, 2013
    Game scenarists doesn't have anything like "common sense" I don't like Soviets too, but acting like that they wouldn't won that war for sure, also weather is exaggeration, and much of historic events are forgotten (to name one read about "Battle of Stalingrad" in Wiki and compare to what we see in game)
    Also, game runs SLOW (slowest game I ever tried to play for now, mostly unplayable on my PC)
  6. Jul 25, 2013
    This Nazi game made by Nazis. I would like it to be wiped from the memory of people who played this game. Dear Nazis from the team Relic, shame on you, and your families.
  7. Jul 25, 2013
    I can't play more than two levels. It was boring and absolutely insane: why the Russians would burn houses with Russian people inside? It is the stupidest game about WW2 I have seen so far.
  8. Jul 26, 2013
    This is most offending game i've ever played. Most of "historical" events and facts here is a shameless lie and a Goebbels propaganda.
    "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it." not actually of his quotes, but it fits well.
  9. Jul 26, 2013
    Game offends the dignity of Russian soldiers and officers took part in the Second World War. Game distorts history and demeans the dignity of all Russians.
  10. Jul 27, 2013
    "Company of Heroes"? Really? It's more like Company of Cowards, Company of Traitors, Company of i don't know what else can I say. Respect yourself, don't buy this ****/

PS: If I bought this game, I could not longer look in the eyes of my grandfather.
  11. Jul 26, 2013
    Bad storyline, full of cliches of the sixties. You could take mr. Rezun as an expert with the same result. Do not buy this game, avoid at all costs!!!
  12. Aug 3, 2013
    This game is a fail in most aspects, except of racial discrimination.
    Bad graphic, stupid AI, little boring maps, few and unbalanced units, but a lot of disgusting cliches about Russians.
    Shame on you, Relic!
  13. Aug 2, 2013
    Experimental stimulus FAILURE: This is not the 1980's why on earth is there political anti-Russian propaganda so thickly applied, and not even hidden perceived at all it's blatant and offensive. Battlefield 3 is on the same boat as you now. Anti-Russian wave is quite horridly impassible. Have you companies not tried approaching history in a alien point of view? Dijksterhuis & NordgrenExperimental stimulus FAILURE: This is not the 1980's why on earth is there political anti-Russian propaganda so thickly applied, and not even hidden perceived at all it's blatant and offensive. Battlefield 3 is on the same boat as you now. Anti-Russian wave is quite horridly impassible. Have you companies not tried approaching history in a alien point of view? Dijksterhuis & Nordgren would laugh in the face of Relic and EA for this failure in trying to change peoples behaviors and personalities. People are NOT this easily controlled. Expand
  14. Aug 1, 2013
    I was waiting for this game, because the other parts of the Company of Heroes and Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts was provided an excellent storyline. However, with Company of Heroes 2 I have not received what expected. This is a very strange campaign especially compared with Nazis campaign in Opposing Fronts... But multilayer is great...
  15. Aug 3, 2013
    The scenario of the game is very illiterate, liar and incompetent. In addition, the game is very cruel it forces the player to burn people alive.

Thank you. Hitler would have played this game with pleasure
  16. Aug 4, 2013
    It's lovely game of Adolf Hitler and Joseph Goebbels. The Soviet Union is True Evil! The Nazi is Good Guys! Yep, it's true, and Relic know it's better than every else.
  17. Aug 4, 2013
    I've been shocked! Relic is Nazi Josef Goebbels sons. After that I don't like canada anymore (Yes, "C" in "canada" is a small letter from now). I very disappointed this game. And i think that it's is´╗┐ an insult to the whole Russian nation, not just a bad game
  18. Aug 4, 2013
    Wtf? USSR was a real savior of world. Nazy Germany was stoped by soviet heroes. Russian people, by price of their lives, give us the world without fascism and nazism, without Hitler.

They (Reich-Relic) called the game "Company of heroes"? They had to call it "Big Lie about heroes". I will never buy any producrs of Relic. Never
  19. Aug 5, 2013
    It is a nazi game. I hate Relic. I dont buy anybody of its games. CoH 2 awful. This game is a failure on so many levels. Firstly as some of you could have guessed somebody was going to complain about, day one DLC, I don't care what anybody says content created pre-release should be in the game, especially when it is important content like commanders etc.
  20. Jul 24, 2013
    The new word in the industry! Great graphics, great sound, and most importantly, smell the smell of ****
    In this game you will find a lie and a provocation, Nazi propaganda, the lack of elementary logic in the script. Perverted all that is possible, goats
  21. Jul 23, 2013
    Game set of worn-out cliches about the USSR. Was expecting more. What punitive battalions? Where it was found? Talk to Soviet veterans of the Eastern Front, and learn as there was in fact, not listen pseudo-writers are those who writes history as a blueprint.
  22. Aug 2, 2013
    Dear Relic. I have some ideas to your next game.
    1. genre Manage/Busin simulator. Target is to manage Dahau or Auschwitz. Torture or burn prisoners, medical experiments, gas cameras... For you, people without honor and conscientious it`s really mice business idea.
  23. Aug 2, 2013
    After playing first 2 minutes of the game I felt like it would be much better if I just throw my money away.
    Hate this game with all fibres of my soul. This game is offensive, lying, disgusting crap.
    Hope you burn in hell for it Relic, you damn nazis.
    Will never buy anything else from you.
    This so-called Company of "Heroes" can't be recommended to anyone pure junk.
  24. Jul 24, 2013
    Single player campaign is lies Joseph Goebbels applauds to it.
    This game is not about heroes, it about cowards and idiots. Nazis shown as great and proud crusaders come to free peoples of Soviet Union from the tyrany.

**** Ban the game!
  25. Jul 25, 2013
    It's nazi's sh*t and cowardly lie. The developers fully distort the history of WWII and attributes nazi crimes to the Red Army. Hope they will be brought to justice.
  26. Jul 25, 2013
    Script writers must be brought to justice for Nazi propaganda and racism. They are worthy followers of Joseph Goebbels.
    The game is historically not trustworthy more than full.
  27. Jul 25, 2013
    Absolute lies, propaganda of fascism and russophobia in its purest form. Bad campaign, bad gameplay, useless as strategy. It's just a mockery of fallen Soviet soldiers who gave their lives for the victory over Nazism.
  28. Jul 24, 2013
    You are lies. 150 symbols is not comfortable. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=skas_Am2IeE is normal critics for that game, i want only set scorer for your post, didn't want to set my comments.
  29. Jul 24, 2013
    For the sake of historical justice people must know that the scenario in this game is full of propaganda and false facts. The publisher must notify customers about that before purchase.
  30. Jul 25, 2013
    "Great campaigh"
    Campaign scenario is written by Joseph Goebbels fans.DON`T buy this game until it hits its true price point at around 1$ (10 symbols)

1. Pelit (Finland)