7.9

1. ZethG.
    Nov 2, 2004
    Personally I love war game but this isnt what I expecting but the weapons and level were pretty cool, I love stuff like that.
  2. BadriN.
    Mar 15, 2004
    Pros: Powerful tanks with powerful weapons Nice damage modelling Cons: Insurmountable inventory Awkward FPS camera Fidayeen opponents Non-existent saves Terrible soundtrack Weirdo characters A lesson in pain
  3. SteveD.
    Jan 10, 2004
    I bought the game and was glad, the loney problem was not a lot of missions, i thought u would have been able 2 choose ur weapons b4 u go and do the missions and more new weapons like the m60, m16(not just the m16a203)m14 ,m4a1 ,fashbangs,cs gas ,and gas masks and i think it would be better 4 an extra squad 2 be included like the french .and 4 the uniforms 2 be better.
  4. BradB.
    Dec 7, 2003
    This game didn't have the best graphics or sound but it was still fun. Needs more missions though, rent it dont buy it.
  5. DavidM.
    Nov 18, 2003
    Just Great. The bad thing is that there are only 10 missions.
  6. Jok`RdeMo
    Nov 16, 2003
    I could agree with Robert E. in some points, but still this game is very enjoyable. Good Graphics just dont make game - game needs to be fun and DS2 have it. Of course there is some minuses like too linear and unlimited enemies, but still game is good.
  7. RobertE.
    Nov 4, 2003
    I'm glad I rented this game instead of buying it. The graphics a poor, the game play is so-so. The only good thing about this game is the co-op missions. You have to work with your teammates to complete the game. One thing I was very frustrated with the game was how linear it was. The game forces you to travel down one path. Several times in the game there will be a small pile of I'm glad I rented this game instead of buying it. The graphics a poor, the game play is so-so. The only good thing about this game is the co-op missions. You have to work with your teammates to complete the game. One thing I was very frustrated with the game was how linear it was. The game forces you to travel down one path. Several times in the game there will be a small pile of rubble in the road that your "Special Operations Delta Force member" cannot climb over. I don't recommend buying this game!! Expand
    Oct 28, 2003
    Should be a split screen option for horizontal as well as vertical. Overall an enjoyable game to play.
  9. SB
    Oct 26, 2003
    this game is the best. ITs so cool, the people can move and other cool stuff. WOW
  10. AstinG.
    Oct 22, 2003
    This game is awesome but it could have used a few more changes.Overall, this game is one of the best action/military games ever created!!!
  11. TheBoredMan
    Oct 17, 2003
    The subtle differences between the sequel and the already great original make it one of the better squad-based games I've played. Much more enjoyable than Ghost Recon.
  12. JoshB.
    Oct 17, 2003
    No great graphics, no great story line, very linear, but an absolutely great multi-player game!!! Probably the best one out there. Just a ton of fun!!!

1. PC Gamer
    Underneath its tarnished exterior is a game that's surprisingly engaging and intense. [Feb 2004, p.83]
    It's rare that a game with average sound, graphics and an uncooperative control system can still be enjoyed for hours at a time anyway.
  3. Edge Magazine
    If Desert Storm 2 has one flaw, it's that there are only ten maps and these usually channel the player down avenues rather than provide ample playgrounds for strategic experimentation. [Nov 2003, p.100]