Cossacks: European Wars PC

8.5

1. KurtH.
    Nov 1, 2001
    You really should look into buying this game if you enjoy strategy games. It gives a sort of taste of culture, the architecture of the buildings are amazing. I have never played "Ages of Empires" but I'm sure its not as good as this.
  2. George
    Jul 4, 2001
    This game is superb! It is not an "AoEII" clone, in fact it makes "AoEII" look like a flaming turd in every possible way! The only disadvantage it has is the map editor, and some bugs, but those don't interfere with gameplay.
  3. WillJ.
    Jul 8, 2001
    This game is brilliant. Its only weakness I think, is that the missions are on easy mode are too hard! I've only completed two of them in ages, although after playing each other a couple of times, you soon get the hang of it.
  4. AndreiM.
    Jul 26, 2001
    It's a great game if you have patience and you are a skilled person in tricks and can lay on massive attacks suddenly.
  5. AnthonyB.
    May 24, 2002
    Terrific game...think Age of Empires on steriods!
  6. Feb 13, 2015
    Первая игра в жизни. серия исторических стратегий в реальном времени. Первая игра студии GSC Game World

The real selling point of Cossacks is the opportunity to stage massive combat situations where up to 8,000 troops can be present on the battlefield at once.
  2. If you don't mind another variation on an oft-played theme, Cossacks has more than enough variety to ensure fun empire building and colorful clashes.
  3. Although based on the AoE formula, enough new gameplay ideas to keep the jaded real-time strategy gamer and history buff alike playing for a good long time to come. If you have the patience and time, I suggest you check out this game.