8.8

1. Oct 23, 2010
    Not as good as the original and the story mode is very dull. A nice update for the hardcore fans but not much else here. I don't think anyone but the hardcore really got into this one.
  2. Oct 27, 2013
    Yeah, I don't get the point of this.. Lets have a really poor storyline and tack it onto the most popular multiplayer shooter at the time and then make it single player.... er... What were you thinking. If you want single player counterstrike grab the bots. If there had been a really good storyline attached I could have seen a reason for the release of this.
  3. Aug 12, 2012
    omg the mp-map-singleplayer is a joke, the own bots fakk me with grenades and from hard my stupid bots are too stupid to make kills. ok its a old game but this is only sad

1. The problem is that neither the physics nor the graphics have aged particularly well; if you're looking for a next-gen FPS, this is not it. It is, however, a decent update to one of the best titles of yesterday. [Apr 2004, p.108]
  2. Counter-Strike: Condition Zero only gets its score because of the multiplayer, and if you’re after this for anything other than a visual tweak and a disc filled with Half-Life 2 videos, you’d be best off not bothering at all.
    It certainly doesn't do enough to compete with today's shooters and the fact that much of the game is already available in another format makes this version seem a bit redundant.