- Summary: Solve exciting criminal cases on the mean streets as member of the autobahn police force - or freely explore the open game world while chasing down high-octane racers. Escort politicians, transport precious goods or take down the criminal element with over 500HP and close to 200MPH. With fully destructible cars, arcade gameplay, outstanding graphics and stunning slow-mo effects, Crash Time 2 puts you right in the driver seat, ready to burn rubber.… Expand
Positive: 0 out of
Mixed: 0 out of
Negative: 0 out of
Nov 20, 2014This game really catches original TV series (Cobra 11) feel. It's fast, it's absurdly and it's fast. Many crashes too. This is definitely something you should try if you like arcade racing games. It took me 20 hours to get 100% of this game, so the time needed to beat this game is just about right. Of course you can go racing in other modes.
- It catches Cobra 11 feel.
- It's challenging and rewarding.
- It's neither too short or too long.
- Big choose of vehicles.
- Physics tends to bug in higher resolutions. Especially when you drive carts and drones.
- Police siren should have bigger impact on neutral AI.
- Other police cars are clueless.
- It's too absurd sometimes.… Expand
Sep 11, 2013I just started playing this game and I want to like it. They graphics are great, the controls are responsive, the collisions are fun but there is just so much feeling wrong with it. Not sure how you even play it. Do you just drive around waiting for a mission to pop up? Does it matter which car you choose or what location you select? Where are these hidden items that they talk about? What do they even look like? Too many questions without answers anywhere...… Collapse