Crayon Physics Deluxe PC

7.6

1. AndyS
    May 31, 2009
    Very boring, Phun is the best physic game/ whatever you want it to be.
  2. Apr 6, 2012
    Feels like a $4.99 cheapo game, but it's $19.99 three years after release. Gameplay is extremely boring, levels get quite difficult in a hurry. Challenge system to beating the levels was implemented after the game was released so they hardly work together. Overall the game is a huge mess and i would not recommend picking it up or any other game made by this developer.
  3. Jun 4, 2012
    Pathetic excuse for a game, no thought at all has gone into the game before creating it and it shows, as the idea is inherently flawed. The game asks you to be fair and to not use the easy cheap way to pass the level on purpose, and to rate your own level to decide if you think your idea to pass it was good enough, gaining yourself a star. What? I pass the level any way I can, the easiestPathetic excuse for a game, no thought at all has gone into the game before creating it and it shows, as the idea is inherently flawed. The game asks you to be fair and to not use the easy cheap way to pass the level on purpose, and to rate your own level to decide if you think your idea to pass it was good enough, gaining yourself a star. What? I pass the level any way I can, the easiest way, because it's natural, normal, and intelligent. I don't appreciate a game forcing me to play mind games on myself. Similarly i could not mind game myself into enjoying this. The concept itself is ridiculously simple, and boring, I've seen better puzzle flash games. The fact that this isn't freeware shows the greed of the indie **** who made this. Expand

1. Having your drawings come to life is just wonderful, and when you choose to do something inventive and imaginative, you'll have a fantastic time. If only the level design forced this kind of innovation on the player, it would have been even better.
  2. The soothing music, incredible style and mind-bending puzzles come together to make a game that is sure to evoke a childlike wonder in even the oldest gamer.
  3. Without the game's being talked up so much over a period of ten months, and without the overconfident price point all that talk probably inspired, this would be a terrific value and an inspiration to indie developers everywhere. As it is, the too-easy levels, the lack of any limitations to make the puzzles more difficult, and the serious technical issues make Crayon Physics Deluxe a bit of a disappointment.