6.8

1. Nov 16, 2011
    Pretty much everything is terrible. The only time you can spend on this game without wanting to come off is at the challenge modes. They're not fun. They're not interesting. But it's the only part of the game which makes sense on how to do better. Just looking at the publisher's name "Activision Value", you can tell that this was made on the same kind of budget as an average fare youPretty much everything is terrible. The only time you can spend on this game without wanting to come off is at the challenge modes. They're not fun. They're not interesting. But it's the only part of the game which makes sense on how to do better. Just looking at the publisher's name "Activision Value", you can tell that this was made on the same kind of budget as an average fare you receive per customer. The arcade mode in its entirety is just dodging traffic. Expand
  2. AWG
    Jul 27, 2013
    Eh. I tried this game because I was very curious about how they ported this game on the PC but it was a huge disappointment. Physics is just terrible.
  3. Nov 24, 2015
    Crrrrrazy ... Nothing To Add

Overall: 39% (31.5/80)

Atmosphere 5.0/10

Cost-Benefit Ratio 1/4
    System Requirements 1/1
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. Two very important things have downgraded the game's score I'm afraid: the aforementioned graphical disadvantages and only two locations for exploring.
  2. You'd be better off just buying a Dreamcast console and a copy of the original Crazy Taxi, since the 2000 Dreamcast version looks better and plays better than the 2002 PC port.
  3. PC Gamer
    The performance is nohwere near as smooth as I remember on my mothballed Dreamcast - nor as fun. [Jan 2003, p.104]