Crimecraft: Bleedout PC

• Publisher: Vogster
  • Release Date: Dec 4, 2010
5.2

1. Apr 28, 2013
    Bleedout itself was an amazing addition to Crimecraft. It added depth to its storyline, gameplay, and progression. The actual Bleedout story is quite amazing and actually had a graphic novel written based off it.
  2. Oct 8, 2011
    CrimeCraft: Bleedout has got some real potential. The PvP combat was nicely balanced, even when low and high levels are fighting each other. The different game modes were interesting and challenging. Modifying your weapons and crafting items had an addicting effect on me. But most importantly: the micro transaction system did not imbalance the game. The game never gave me the feeling ICrimeCraft: Bleedout has got some real potential. The PvP combat was nicely balanced, even when low and high levels are fighting each other. The different game modes were interesting and challenging. Modifying your weapons and crafting items had an addicting effect on me. But most importantly: the micro transaction system did not imbalance the game. The game never gave me the feeling I have to buy stuff to advance in the game and most items can be crafted or bought without the use of real money. Well done I say, my hat is off to you!
    What I didn't like about the game is how boring and limited the PvE combat is. There are only 2 real PvE game modes, versus 10 PvP modes. The developers dug their own grave with this, because they'll miss out on a HUGE group of potential paying customers, like me. Secondly, I hate the fact that you can not jump. Whatever the reason behind it may be, it's probably not good enough. Why make a fast paced action game and disable that which makes the game so much more dynamic? Some of the level designs SCREAM for a little jump over the edge! Lastly, I hate the fact that every single female character looks like a prostitute in this game. I know this is a hot issue lately, but in this game it's almost laughably exaggerated. There are a lot of female gamers and I don't think they all enjoy entering a fire fight wearing high heels, a hot pants and bikini top.

1. Nov 29, 2011
    It tries to blend MMO and TPS, without much success.
  2. Aug 29, 2011
    Crimecraft: Bleedout offers many opportunities to customize your character but it looks like a remake of All Points Bulletin.
  3. Mar 9, 2011
    Overall the game does little to elevate itself beyond being fleetingly entertaining, and other than really enjoying the combat itself there is little reason to stick around for too long.