Cry of Fear PC

8.2

1. Jul 21, 2013
    The first "campaign mission" had already a bug, that prevented me from playing the campagin any further,....
    So I was hoping for the multiplayer, found no opponents.
    So I was hoping for the multiplayer, found no opponents.
    That leaves the events. Tried the halloween event. It left me entirely unimpressed, I walk an entire school with most of the doors closed except for 2. To see a zombie with an axe and when I shoot all my bullets on him, he kills me with his axe.

I didn't download this game to see that most things didn't work
  2. Sep 4, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The game "Cry of Fear" is the worst game. I cannot understand what I do. When starting game, I have a camera, and I am in darkness suddenly. It is all. So, it is not interesting. I cannot confirm it as a game. So I grade 0 point to it.

Additionally, there are many malfunctions in this game. For example, dark gray sentences in black background are hard to read.
  3. Apr 26, 2013
    Absolutely moronic "horror" game. Unless you're the kind of person that gets afraid when things get dark, and then suddenly you see a goofy face and hear a loud scream, then this isn't for you. That's all this game can muster in the "scares" department.

It's an HL1 mod rereleased, and it shows its age. Not much has been done to it, not even enough to get co-op working correctly. Zero

Zero effort, zero scares, zero entertainment. Skip on this.
  4. Oct 26, 2015
    Worst graphics ever! This game is a total disaster, it crashed first time and when it finally let me play i found an absurd and very slow framerate, and don't tell me that my pc is not good enough for this crap, because the game engine is way too old, this game is ridiculous, the gameplay mechanics are a joke and it keeps crashing and getting very poor framerate. I don't know how peopleWorst graphics ever! This game is a total disaster, it crashed first time and when it finally let me play i found an absurd and very slow framerate, and don't tell me that my pc is not good enough for this crap, because the game engine is way too old, this game is ridiculous, the gameplay mechanics are a joke and it keeps crashing and getting very poor framerate. I don't know how people dare to compare this trash with half life or fear, those games are GOOD, cry of fear is VERY BAD, i wonder why it's free. Don't waste 4GB of your hard drive in this waste of game. Expand

There are no critic reviews yet.