5.5

1. Sep 9, 2014
    Fix the **** game !!! Fix the **** game !!! Fix the **** game !!! Fix the **** game !!! Fix the **** game !!! Fix the **** game !!! IT CRASHES ON LUNCH
  2. Sep 12, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I dont understand why this game is so underrated of course it has its problems but overall is very fun to play.
    + Plays very smoothly on my i7
    + graphics are simple but good
    + Gameplay is not very precise but it has a lot of variety
    + Clothes customization are fun to watch on the cut scenes
    +lots of weapons
    + story its good

- Driving through the entire map can be tiring
    - Movement could be more precise
  3. Sep 5, 2014
    a pretty decent game. if you were a fan of the early games in the series, this one is more of the same: more whacky combos and ridiculous hordes to gratuitously gank. the game is a little bit more polished than DR2 but at the same time, unless you are running a beast of a pc, expect frame-rate and v-sync issues.

game-wise, DR3, is fun and incorporates many RPG-elements incorporated into

game-wise, DR3, is fun and incorporates many RPG-elements incorporated into its levelling up and attributes system (although, there really isn't any need to 'focus' or make a 'build' per se as your character will eventually get enough points to max just about everything).

the 'time-limit' feature of game play which received such mixed reviews in DR2 is also back. for those who didnt play DR2, this means that you have a set amount of (in game) time to complete the game. while it adds a certain measure of immersion to the game (as some events are obviously of the 'time is of the essence' variety), it also detracts from the whole open-world exploration concept (which DR3 achieves a bit better than DR2). for some like me who like to spend excessive time exploring the game world and just indulge in mindless ganking, it does take away from the enjoyment somewhat.

the big disappointment was that the developers did not add in a feature to toggle the 'time-limit' game play (as they hinted that they might). that said, the time limit feature may in some instances promote multiple playthroughs (of certain chapters if not the game). it is possibly why in single player mode, you are allowed to restart the game at any point and retain all levels, attributes and recipes.

i have not yet tried the multiplayer game play and thus have not commented on it. although i can imagine that if you find a good partner/friend to play with, this game can be good co-op fun.

tl;dr - a solid game for fans of the series and good chance for those who have never played a DR game to get into the franchise.
  4. Sep 18, 2014
    For all the negativity I had heard about the port quality, I was pleasantly surprised when it turned out quite playable on my sub-minimum sys req computer - Intel core 2 duo 3ghz, 4gb ram, GTX660. I played from start to finish with only 1 crash (a driver crash, though I'm not using the suggested nvidia drivers). My one gripe is that the aiming and inventory will occasionally flicker offFor all the negativity I had heard about the port quality, I was pleasantly surprised when it turned out quite playable on my sub-minimum sys req computer - Intel core 2 duo 3ghz, 4gb ram, GTX660. I played from start to finish with only 1 crash (a driver crash, though I'm not using the suggested nvidia drivers). My one gripe is that the aiming and inventory will occasionally flicker off and on when held down, which can make aiming and weapon combining near impossible at times. As for the game, i found it very enjoyable having quite liked Dead Rising 2 (once I enabled a trainer to slow the timer, something I didn't feel necessary to do in DR3). The main character starts out a bit of a wimp, but he slowly grows into the role of the hero by the end of the game.. Expand
  5. Sep 6, 2014
    I ain't gonna front, I didn't think this game was going to be all that good, but running the game at 60fps max's out @ 1440p this game looks awesome and gameplay is damn sweet. Killing zombies with a variety of weapons is just fun. Story line is good to, only issue is how short the game is but I'm cool with that, much longer and it would have seemed to be dragged out. Good fun!
  6. Sep 5, 2014
    Pretty much more of the same from Capcom on this one. The first 2 Dead Rising games were fun for a while and this one is too. There are more than enough zombies to take on, however there are times where you feel the same as your character when you turn a corner to find way too many of them in your way, to the point it feels like a chore. If you like your games gory and full of lots ofPretty much more of the same from Capcom on this one. The first 2 Dead Rising games were fun for a while and this one is too. There are more than enough zombies to take on, however there are times where you feel the same as your character when you turn a corner to find way too many of them in your way, to the point it feels like a chore. If you like your games gory and full of lots of blood and guts then this will be right up your street - if not, then it's fun in short sittings but could become tiresome. Expand
  7. Sep 5, 2014
    This is the first game I played in this series. I loved it, cutting and smashing zombies , help or leave the survivors . Create awesome weapons and vehicles. Everything depends on you in a world full of zombies. When you have finished reading this comment,What are you waiting for ? . Play this game, become zombie killer and see everything look like what i say.(If you have any questionThis is the first game I played in this series. I loved it, cutting and smashing zombies , help or leave the survivors . Create awesome weapons and vehicles. Everything depends on you in a world full of zombies. When you have finished reading this comment,What are you waiting for ? . Play this game, become zombie killer and see everything look like what i say.(If you have any question about i can play this game early like japan,let me answer because everybody in VietNam can play this game early not only me :) ). Expand
  8. Sep 6, 2014
    Per la prima volta nella storia dei videogiochi Capcom, in questo Dead Rising 3 per PC c'è anche l'audio in lingua italiana! Ed è fatto benissimo, i dialoghi sono perfetti. E a questo va dato grande riconoscimento alla Capcom, perché il gioco è molto godibile con parlato in italiano, mentre i giochi Capcom sono da sempre stati solo in inglese con sottotitoli in italiano e questo facevaPer la prima volta nella storia dei videogiochi Capcom, in questo Dead Rising 3 per PC c'è anche l'audio in lingua italiana! Ed è fatto benissimo, i dialoghi sono perfetti. E a questo va dato grande riconoscimento alla Capcom, perché il gioco è molto godibile con parlato in italiano, mentre i giochi Capcom sono da sempre stati solo in inglese con sottotitoli in italiano e questo faceva perdere loro molto fascino. Per il resto posso dire che questa conversione è molto riuscita. Non date retta a chi dice che il gioco è fermo a 30 fps, non è affatto vero. Io ho uno schermo a 120hz e dal menu delle opzioni grafiche di Dead Rising 3 riesco a scegliere tranquillamente 1920x1080x120Hz. e il gioco è fluidissimo. Graficamente ci sono alcune cose fatte molto bene: ad esempio i personaggi principali e gli zombie, gli effetti di luce, e anche l'ambiente circostante. Si avvicina molto come qualità all'ottima grafica di Watch Dogs, ed è senz'altro il miglior gioco Capcom uscito finora dal punto di vista grafico. Questo non significa che graficamente è perfetto, ha i suoi difetti e alcune cose hanno un dettaglio non molto alto però nel complesso il lavoro fatto è ottimo e l'impressione è davvero quella di un gioco next-gen graficamente. Per quanto riguarda la giocabilità è divertentissimo, con vari modi di combinare oggetti e armi e crearne di altri, vari modi di uccidere gli zombie, la possibilità di guidare veicoli e l'enorme ambiente di gioco. E' un pò ripetitivo come gioco, perché alla fine devi solo splattare zombie, ma c'è anche un pò di suspence e di panico qua e là mentre si prosegue. In conclusione, io credo che l'8 è meritatissimo per questo gioco. Davvero un lavoro ben fatto questa volta Capcom. E' ripeto ancora, il fatto di avere anche i dialoghi in italiano questa volta dà un valore in più al gioco e lo rende molto più coinvolgente e curato. Expand
  9. Sep 5, 2014
    If you like dead island and Saint Row then you will love this game. I can spend hours just killing zombies and exploring the city. The controls are simple and do not need to have a control you can play well with mouse and keyboard. The graphics are pretty good and can be modified with a lots of options. I love being able to create weapons and rescue survivors.The story is nice, and theIf you like dead island and Saint Row then you will love this game. I can spend hours just killing zombies and exploring the city. The controls are simple and do not need to have a control you can play well with mouse and keyboard. The graphics are pretty good and can be modified with a lots of options. I love being able to create weapons and rescue survivors.The story is nice, and the bosses and events are lots of fun. I have not tried the cooperative but i will try it later. Definitely I can't stop playing. If you love zombies you have to buy this game.
    Recommended 100 percent.
  10. Sep 11, 2014
    If you have the 'right' computer (which seems like a lotto draw) It's a great way to play the game. If you are one of the unlucky ones with card compatibility issues, or if you're trying to play this on a laptop- you're bound for disappointment. As bothersome as that is.. I managed to have little to no issue myself, luckily. That being said DR3 is a welcome addition to the series. ManyIf you have the 'right' computer (which seems like a lotto draw) It's a great way to play the game. If you are one of the unlucky ones with card compatibility issues, or if you're trying to play this on a laptop- you're bound for disappointment. As bothersome as that is.. I managed to have little to no issue myself, luckily. That being said DR3 is a welcome addition to the series. Many many more zombies, a vast free-roaming area with interesting venues to explore. A majority of buildings are open and explorable as well, and the city is diverse with interesting sites galore. Crafting can be done on-the-fly, which will surely save you from time to time. If you were a fan of either of the first two games you'll find yourself pleased to see things have gotten even better. Expand
  11. Sep 8, 2014
    Must buy if you like zombie games.
    Don't try to run this on a potatoe, buy a computer.
    780 TI/ i4770/ 32 gb ram and fine steady 60 fps here.

Steam forums are a joke.
  12. Sep 6, 2014
    This game is fantastic, way better than Dead Rising 2, Not had one problem with the game so far, running a 2700k, 16gb ram and a gtx 770 2gb and its flawless unless you do the 60fps unlock trick and it will become unstable, but thats the reason why they locked it at 30. Seriously if you liked the previous 2 games this wont disappoint at all. If your an elite pc nerd where everything has toThis game is fantastic, way better than Dead Rising 2, Not had one problem with the game so far, running a 2700k, 16gb ram and a gtx 770 2gb and its flawless unless you do the 60fps unlock trick and it will become unstable, but thats the reason why they locked it at 30. Seriously if you liked the previous 2 games this wont disappoint at all. If your an elite pc nerd where everything has to run at 120fps. dont bother and dont bother posting negative reviews because its not representative of the great gameplay and you know before you buy it what the script is.

It has a few graphical glitches but it doesnt affect gameplay. All in all Great game and worth the money
  13. Sep 11, 2014
    Contrary to some critics, I encountered no bugs along the way, that would stop me from having a blast mowing zombies down by the thousands. Plenty of weapons, combinations, vehicles and laugh-out-loud moments to satisfy all every-day zombie killers.
  14. Sep 10, 2014
    Excellent fun chaotic and ultra violent zombie killing fest. Finished it in 20 hrs on PC doing all the "named" side missions, not all the random challenge/PP trial stuff. 20,000 dead zombies lie behind me, and it was fun while it lasted. Not a great challenge. But worth the experience of creating a devastating range of crazy combo weapons. Yes the kills look amazing, and the controls areExcellent fun chaotic and ultra violent zombie killing fest. Finished it in 20 hrs on PC doing all the "named" side missions, not all the random challenge/PP trial stuff. 20,000 dead zombies lie behind me, and it was fun while it lasted. Not a great challenge. But worth the experience of creating a devastating range of crazy combo weapons. Yes the kills look amazing, and the controls are good enough if you plug in a 360 controller, but the overall experience wasn't that compelling, and it's basically more of the same compared to Dead Rising 2, but just a lot less challenging, and therefore it feels too easy and not as scary. I guess you'd call Dead Rising 3 the entree, and Dead Rising 2 is your main course. Perhaps Nightmare mode/Speed Run challenge will fix things, but Normal is definitely a tad easy. None of the psychos killed me, and I think I died twice in the whole game. One death was when showing the game off to a mate to show off the awesome combo vehicles and driving around on the Rollerhawg (or whatever it's called) with half a bar of HP and forgetting that zombies can attack you on motorbikes. Game ran fine with .ini FPS unlocked on 4770K, 770GTX. Expand
  15. Sep 27, 2014
    I feel sorry for all the Nvidia/Intel fanboys. The game runs with perfect 60 fps all maxed out on my AMD FX-8350 and r9 280x, I also have 24GB ram, but I don't think RAM matters much anyway, I use my computer for video encoding and Sony Vegas, so that's why I have so much ram. All the whiners have Nvidia cards and intel processors. Well. Remember what Nvidia did with Watch Dogs, now youI feel sorry for all the Nvidia/Intel fanboys. The game runs with perfect 60 fps all maxed out on my AMD FX-8350 and r9 280x, I also have 24GB ram, but I don't think RAM matters much anyway, I use my computer for video encoding and Sony Vegas, so that's why I have so much ram. All the whiners have Nvidia cards and intel processors. Well. Remember what Nvidia did with Watch Dogs, now you know how it feels buddies, enjoy the lag on your mighty Nvidia cards, not so mighty after all. Expand
  16. Sep 7, 2014
    I'm updating my review: my PCI-E slot failed -- coincidence? maybe. Either way, now that my hardware is back up, i'm increasing my rating of the game. I'm now not experiencing any crashes like other people are claiming. Other than the really big framerate dips at times, the core of the game is essentially pretty good and a heck of a lot of fun, but that is more a tribute to the gameI'm updating my review: my PCI-E slot failed -- coincidence? maybe. Either way, now that my hardware is back up, i'm increasing my rating of the game. I'm now not experiencing any crashes like other people are claiming. Other than the really big framerate dips at times, the core of the game is essentially pretty good and a heck of a lot of fun, but that is more a tribute to the game itself, and not specifically the PC port. Expand
  17. Sep 5, 2014
    Amazing game, so far played coop with a friend for 5 hours straight, its sooo much fun, just like older DR games but with aaalot more weapons, graphics are really nice and controls are fine, could be better, but game itself worth 10/10, dont remember such good zombie game.
  18. Sep 5, 2014
    One of the few games that holds its self up on its gameplay. I spent 2 hours on the tutorial mission, killing hordes. I've killed 10k zombies in my 3 hours of play. Need I say more?Also, I was blessed with no issues, so I feel special
  19. Sep 11, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This has all the potential of being a great game, just falls a little short, but still a very solid play. From the button mashing kings of Capcom comes the latest zombie slashing fun fest. (Honestly it leaves me puzzled as to why people are complaining about a port, when Capcom have always been console orientated.) This game isn't story or character driven, although it has a "keeps you interested" plot and believable in its world context. But this game is driven by a more base need; the amount of gratuitous blood and gore wrapped in a bow of fun.
    The highlights are great new ideas such as combo vehicles, being able to mod on the fly without a work bench, and no longer having to baby sit survivors as much. Three simple improvements on the previous games make this an outstanding game to play.
    The amount of fun I have had with roadhawg combo vehicle, a cross between a steam roller and motor bike, has left me with the real sensation of wind in my hair along with zombie guts. I could spend days lawn mown-ing zombies and still not get bored. This vehicle alone makes the whole game worth it, but there are many more vehicles with some great features.
    Being able to build combo weapons has become easier and makes me actively find and create these joyful monstrosities. In previous games you would get a new blueprint but then spend half your time finding the components, going to a work bench and constructing them, all within a very strict game time limit. In DR3 you find a blue print, and the components, all in the same spot and because you are now able to construct on the fly it means no more waiting. Now you can try the weapon and makes you more likely to experiment and play, which is what this game should be all about.
    In the previous games I use to hate survivors, partly because they would not survive. Often getting swarmed and forcing me to slash my way back to them. Then if you mistakenly hit them a couple of times they would turn on you, suddenly becoming immune to the horde and would follow you for miles. It became such a chore and forced me to enjoy kill them outright, or watch them be torn apart by the horde, or (call me sexist) rescue them if they were a fairly attractive female. Thankfully in DR3 the survivors are more clued in. You have two different survivor types, the ones that follow you and survivors that need help. The survivors that call for help are normally trapped by a surrounding horde of zombies which you need to clear up. After that they then run off and despawn which makes the whole survivor experience so much easier less of a hassle. Well I'd like to think I would help my fellow man when the zombie apocalypse comes, but I am not going to baby sit, unless you are an attractive female! :)
    DR3's main issue is the high GPU specs for the juicy graphics. However it's rarely worth it as sadly most of the time you are travelling too fast to notice the quality of graphics. I never liked the 7 day time limit as it only serves to get you to the end as quickly as possible and worse stops you from truly exploring the world. This is such a shame!
    Minor game issues such as garages if you go into the menu the world is not paused. Zombies can and will attack you if you're not fast enough. Though building combo vehicles and weapons on the fly does momentarily pause zombies giving you a quick breather. Survivors that join you are still annoying and still need attention, just not as much. Some explanations are vague and can leave you wondering how to do something or interact with an object. The use of the middle button is a curse as on most PC mice, this is the scroll wheel and can often scroll through your weapons at the same time. Also sometimes a weapons zoom is the right mouse click and other weapons it will be the middle button which can be annoying. Some of the combo weapons are so effective that it can make the game extremely easy at times; I personally use the shockblaster for any "Psychopaths" as it makes short work of them. But of course the challenge is making sure you have the right tool at the right time.
    Finally bugs and issues, which seem to be highly problematic, thank fully for me I experienced none of them. But yet this would be a deal breaker and I would come here with a totally different outlook, so I can understand people's frustration. Yet it seems almost unfair to judge a game when you can't or haven't played it. Still this is a developers issue which I hope they resolve and quickly.
    All in all a worthy game of purchase just wait for updates and fixes if you're unsure. But sadly it's almost as if Capcom wants you to rush your way through the game, rather than saviour its open world graphical goodness. Also you might be interested to know that the game works on HD6970 2GB, of course with settings lowered to counter stuttering.
  20. Sep 26, 2014
    It is an open world with hundreds of zombies on screen at once, has lots of interesting crafting options, and has some funny enemies in the Psycho Missions. Yes there are some frame rate issues on the max setting, but turning down the LOD a few notches fixed that right up. My biggest complaint is the fact there is one button that serves multiple functions and targeting objects is a chore;It is an open world with hundreds of zombies on screen at once, has lots of interesting crafting options, and has some funny enemies in the Psycho Missions. Yes there are some frame rate issues on the max setting, but turning down the LOD a few notches fixed that right up. My biggest complaint is the fact there is one button that serves multiple functions and targeting objects is a chore; so sometimes I accidentally pick up the wrong object, or accidentally give a companion my weapon, when all I really wanted to do was jump in my car. Expand
  21. Oct 12, 2014
    The best of the saga, a loooot of zombies, funny missiones and nice gameplay.

And the history is not bad, better than Dead Rising 2, and I still thinking why there are some people rating it with "0" score.
  22. Oct 7, 2014
    I'm a huge fan of the Dead Rising series. Played 1 and 2 on the Xbox, and 3 on my PC. I've seen the complaints about the quality of the port, and they are valid. My PC is quite powerful, and still had the occasional stutter.

That said, these are the only problems I found with Dead Rising 3. It's intensely fun, and the Untold Stories DLC was also great. For me, the thing I love about the Dead Rising games is the pacing. Skip the side missions and focus on the main story, and you can finish it in 5 hours. However, nothing about the side missions or collectibles seems overly drawn out or boring to me, like it does in most games. I don't feel punished for hunting down Frank statues or blueprints.

Finding the weapons that suit your play style has also been fun. The story is fine, with a few nifty twists along the way, but it's the gameplay that allows me to spend hours just killing zombies and collecting things on my way to the Left 100,004 Dead achievement. As an added bonus, there aren't BS achievements that force me to play co-op online with random people, save the lone achievement that requires me to join a co-op game. Drop in on someone, and then leave, and you're good if you're an achievement chaser like I am.

Simply put, Dead Rising never feels forced and I never feel like I'm being punished when I play it. The technical issues keep it from getting a 10, but that's the only reason. If you have a slightly-aged PC, it will probably not be a good experience for you, which is regrettable. You're missing out on a really fun game through no fault of your own.
  23. Jun 26, 2017
    Honestly, I held off on this game for the longest time until it went on a "mid-week madness" sale, due to so many negative and harsh reviews. (Though, would have honestly loved to have seen one of the extreme 70+ %-off sales!)

Now that I finally have the game, I'm not sure why there were so many harsh reviews... perhaps there's been decent patching done since to iron out a few of the hiccups. But on a slightly-aged system, albeit a six-core, this game runs pretty great on mostly high settings, some customized to be more "medium"-ish. Every once in a great while, like very rarily, there might be a subtle hiccup and that's it, while still looking breath-taking and beautiful; although, the sound tends to stutter from time to time, and can't seem to find the propper options to iron this out, even after tinkering under the hood with sound-card settings directly in the OS. I also tried each of the quality ranges (720p, etc)... granted, sure, it looks crispier on the higher settings like "full", but I just run it on 720p and the difference isn't to over the top.

There are some tiny issues I've noticed, but moreso that just go to point out that it's a console-port... such as when you alt-tab out of the game, the music keeps going and you have to turn off your speakers when multi-tasking... be nice if there was a patch or fix for this. Would also be nice to see a true sandbox mode as well (there is an "external work-around" for this, but I'd REALLY rather not have to go down that route if possible)... before buying the game, certain reviews had led me to believe that there'd be plenty of time for everything in plain "story mode", and since it seems the time-elapse is based on checkpoints in the story I believe, technically there is... but still semi-stinks to feel that there will be looming doom after a certain period of time that could blow up in your face (pun mildly intended). Also, with the size of the city, which for the record is great... all the many side quests (which are also great)... sometimes there's an itching feel of doing lots of busy-work, or having to focus on everybody else more than your own character... which is a tad ironic considering it is a zombie apocalypse after all. xD

Only real reason I could see for the over critical-nature of most reviews, is probably because Dead Rising 3 remained a Microsoft-exclusive... would really have loved to see how this game runs on a PS4 myself... but at least on PC, thank goodness for the power of Linux! ^_^

PS - Only other minor issue I can think of is how the gamepad/joystick controls are hardcoded and not changeable as far as I can tell. Used to having attack and power attack on the triggers along with the aim functionality... it's strange using face buttons for attack... of course, it is Capcom; it's like playing Street Fighter in Zombieland. xD
  24. Aug 18, 2015
    To kill many zombie is so cool. this game is enough to buy for this point. nice open world of many many zombies. but where is going the storyline? and overall completeness is laking.
  25. Oct 15, 2014
    I really enjoyed this game.. so many zombies on screen at once, crazy weapons and vehicles
    but even with 780 i cant contain constant 60fps. Maybe the neewer cards will handle it better
    and the game does not support SLi
    but the gameplay is very fun, addictive and very entertaining.. story is not the best, but not bad either.
  26. Apr 27, 2016
    GTAV with zombies!!! I recommend this game only if you are using the flawlesswidesccreen program with it which will fix the frame rate and field of view. Once that's out of the way it's a blast, pretty tense moments, pretty rad weapons/cars and difficult but fun boss battles
  27. Jan 19, 2017
    I fell off the Dead Rising series for a while, having played only the first one, but I picked up the third from a recent sale and was glad I did. Despite continued issues with clunky controls, especially the bizarre delay when attempting to sprint after a jump, and console-centric design sensibilities such as the 30fps framelock, Dead Rising 3 is the most convenient title in the series toI fell off the Dead Rising series for a while, having played only the first one, but I picked up the third from a recent sale and was glad I did. Despite continued issues with clunky controls, especially the bizarre delay when attempting to sprint after a jump, and console-centric design sensibilities such as the 30fps framelock, Dead Rising 3 is the most convenient title in the series to play by far, I'm willing to bet. The time limit is far more generous, you can build combo weapons anywhere and experience and collectible progress persists across multiple playthroughs and into coop games.

There's a lot to do and mess around with in Los Perdidos. Tons of weapons to use, solid vehicle controls, and collectibles to find, and of course, silly outfits. The tone of the story is far too serious for the sort of game Dead Rising is, almost like early Saints Row with zombies. The four story add-ons are included in this release but, oddly, not the "Super Turbo" DLC that added four-player coop to the console versions, limiting you to only two-player coop, and only in the main story, not in the addons. Still, its an excellent game for killing time with a friend- I found it more addicting then many games I've played in the past few years, and I had fun with it from start to finish.
  28. Mar 19, 2017
    So I've jumped in after a while the game was out, so I didn't have to deal with all the poor optimization problems I've heard about in the first days of the game out on pc.
    With a single text line ini I've unlocked 60+ FPS mode, and the game run like a charm. I've found it quite funny, satisfying and one of the few games I've really enjoyed to play in a while, despite all poor reviews out there. Sure, the game has some technical issues ( some pop ups, slow loading times even with a ssd) and in the long run may become a bit boring ( expecially traveling with all those road blocks), but zombie killing was funny and honestly even secondary mission are nice to play, which is not so common.
    To me, expecially if you got it at around 16 € as you can see it on sales usually is really worth it.

1. Nov 26, 2014
    For extremely high-end PC gamers who don't have the console in question, this is a great chance to try out a special game. Everyone else should just stick to the original version.
  2. Nov 14, 2014
    All in all, Dead Rising 3 is a fun, open world zombie-splattering experience that is notably let down by a weak narrative, derivative boss fights and too much emphasis on using crazy weapons to obliterate scores of undead.
  3. Oct 31, 2014
    Even though it has a few annoying and erroneous elements and an uncompelling, cringeworthy story, Dead Rising 3 is still an incredibly fun game. If you're looking for something where you can turn your brain off and go ballistic- Dead Rising 3 is going to be a perfect fit for you.