8.3

1. Aug 12, 2013
    I really liked Defense Grid the Awakening. This installment of the game does not features too many levels, but they provide new and fresh challenges, which are really tough. I got only one Golden Medal (most others were on Bronze), while i beat Awakening on all gold. Very tough, interesting story, fun to play over and try to beat with Gold.
  2. Nov 20, 2014
    Interesting addition to Defense Grid. It's a Portal themed DLC that comes with 8 levels. It's a good number of levels for the price and the story (told by Glados herself) is good enough for the genre.
  3. Dec 12, 2011
    I am new to the series and I picked up the Defense Grid package from Steam. It's a solid defense tower game. The package I got has many maps and hours upon hours of playtime. The You Monster DLC is very charming and captures the spirit of Glados. A fair number of maps in the You Monster DLC. The maps get pretty complicated too. Gives plenty of challenge. Glados is constantlyI am new to the series and I picked up the Defense Grid package from Steam. It's a solid defense tower game. The package I got has many maps and hours upon hours of playtime. The You Monster DLC is very charming and captures the spirit of Glados. A fair number of maps in the You Monster DLC. The maps get pretty complicated too. Gives plenty of challenge. Glados is constantly changing the rules of the game and adding unexpected challenges. Perhaps it could be frustrating to some, but it kept me on my toes and added some cool variation. It doesn't do anything particularly new with the genre, but it is one of the best defense tower games on the market. Solid gameplay and hours of enjoyment. Expand
  4. Dec 21, 2011
    Hey, it's got GLaDOS in it, of course it's good (and difficult).

There are no critic reviews yet.