Delta Force: Black Hawk Down PC

8.0

1. JoN.
    Jul 6, 2003
    Its an alright game, but the single player wasn't what i expected. The muti-player aspect of the game is what makes it worth playing. You can win awards and you even gain ranks visable to other players when you reach a set level of kills or experance points, also you can view all you stats from the login screen. Its not a perfect game, but its a good game.
  2. Nov 14, 2015
    This is a somewhat underrated FPS, a hidden gem of sorts.. I never even played the multiplayer, but had a ton of fun playing through the single player missions. Bit dated nowadays but this one gets me nostalgic... good times!

1. You might not think that we need another first person shooter in our collections, but when such a simple game can be fun, exhilarating, affecting, tense and stressful all at once, you begin to wonder why you ever needed more.
  2. It features some attractive visuals and a few particularly dramatic scenes. Still, Black Hawk Down is a deeply flawed shooter that has a moment of disappointment or frustration for every moment of fun.
  3. Computer Gaming World
    If you're a military sim gamer who's looking for endless hours of action devoid of strategy or tactics, then this is your game. [June 2003, p.84]