Delta Force: Task Force Dagger PC

7.4

1. BenR.
    Sep 6, 2003
    Yes the graphics are average, yes the single player mode is boring, yes it is really just a rehash of LW but.....play multiplayer on Novaworld - thats where this game comes into its own. Seriously addictive stuff!
  2. Matt
    Sep 8, 2002
    The aspect of the game worth looking at is the Multiplayer. AI is AI now matter what game u play. TFD is my 4th of the Nova family is by far more realistic in Multiplayer then any game I've seen....Beside show me a dedicated server that compares to Nova Logic..no logging in, no account need to play. Beats any multiplayer games hands down.
  3. DavidG.
    Jul 9, 2009
    If you are an Online Gamer, this is Such an awesome FPS game. Come's with a Map Editor so you can easily disign your own map and invite others to join. Fast paste fps action, with different classes. CQB (Able to have long reach with Knife fast and good at close range), Medic (revives the fallen, fast at running) Gunner (Able to have less Recoil, better Aim) Grenadier (Bigger Explosions).
  4. ShalomW
    Jul 20, 2009
    I love this game ive played it since 2009 i have brought several copys of the game due to if either being lost or scratched as i find my self always coming back to playing it yes it's an old game but an awsome one .. the game play is great .. dont play single player play online ... you get decent stats as well as meet great people online .. plus buy it from steam as they sell the gameI love this game ive played it since 2009 i have brought several copys of the game due to if either being lost or scratched as i find my self always coming back to playing it yes it's an old game but an awsome one .. the game play is great .. dont play single player play online ... you get decent stats as well as meet great people online .. plus buy it from steam as they sell the game cheap :) Expand
  5. AgeJ.
    Aug 24, 2002
    This is a really good game. I have all but the secend delts force.

It's painfully clear by now that the game, and every aspect of it, is horribly antiquated -- it was even dated when "Land Warrior" was released.
  2. Clearly, Dagger only serves to tarnish the Delta Force name that NovaLogic strove so hard to redeem in Land Warrior.
  3. PC Gamer
    It's a testament to the dullness of this game that its 25 missions feature a wide variety of mission types, yet all of them feel like the same monotonous hunts for brain-dead adversaries. [Oct 2002, p.100]