Diablo III PC

4.0

1. May 15, 2012
    Too simplified game principles, wow graphics, too many concessions. Poor atmosphere as well. This game is not so good as Diablo 2. I don´t like new health/mana system as well. Character development is very simplified.
  2. Jul 26, 2012
    When I first played this game I thought it was quite interesting but after a couple hours later the game became quite repetitive. Although you get skills as you level but its sooo stupid that the characters have so little potential and quite limited. Blizzard should make alternative storylines as you approach different chapters in the game to increase replay. I was hoping that it couldWhen I first played this game I thought it was quite interesting but after a couple hours later the game became quite repetitive. Although you get skills as you level but its sooo stupid that the characters have so little potential and quite limited. Blizzard should make alternative storylines as you approach different chapters in the game to increase replay. I was hoping that it could give me some challenge but unfortunately it never happened. Collapse

1. Aug 31, 2012