Diablo III PC

4.0

1. May 20, 2012
    This game is amazingly fun. It's too bad that so many people gave it bad reviews simply because of connection issues. Just listen to the critics on this one.
  2. May 20, 2012
    For the newly initiated, you can add 4 points to the User Review score due to people posting 0's because they do not like DRM. For those with internet connections (ahem), this really is a great game. I'm currently a level 25 (Barbarian), 500 achievement points, have been completing everything, grabbing all loot, etc... (taking my time) and am having a BLAST. The story is well done and theFor the newly initiated, you can add 4 points to the User Review score due to people posting 0's because they do not like DRM. For those with internet connections (ahem), this really is a great game. I'm currently a level 25 (Barbarian), 500 achievement points, have been completing everything, grabbing all loot, etc... (taking my time) and am having a BLAST. The story is well done and the voice acting is top notch. Sound in general are nearly perfect. The auction house (just started using it) is great, just used my gold from the game (I would never use real money to buy virtual things, sorry Blizzard) to pick up some freaking awesome armor and two axes. Throw in randomly generated maps, and characters that are wildly different means I will be playing this at least one more time (whenever I finish the Barbarian, that is, already about 30 hours in, probably half way through?). Super fun game. Sorry to the folks with bad internet connections. That does suck, and feel for you (I do not like this DRM type either), but when used in the environment Blizzard forces you to use it in, it is a kick butt game. Expand
  3. Jan 30, 2016
    Diablo 3 started off rough, but the expansion and its future updates - especially the removal of the stupid real money auction house - have rounded it out into probably the best loot-focused action RPG. Insane levels of replay value, but grinding out bounties and Greater Nephalem Rifts does get old after hundreds of times. They have continued to add gear, areas, and the seasons keep itDiablo 3 started off rough, but the expansion and its future updates - especially the removal of the stupid real money auction house - have rounded it out into probably the best loot-focused action RPG. Insane levels of replay value, but grinding out bounties and Greater Nephalem Rifts does get old after hundreds of times. They have continued to add gear, areas, and the seasons keep it fresh. Worth your time, especially at the current price. Expand
  4. May 18, 2012
    Great game and a worthy sequel. Enough changes to keep you coming back, and multiple skill levels to keep you coming back. Not even sure what they haters were hoping for, just Diablo 2.5? No changes in gameplay? No changes in anything? Sorry guys, that's not a sequel. If you love D2 so much, go back and play it and keep the nerd rage about server issues to yourself. People that complainGreat game and a worthy sequel. Enough changes to keep you coming back, and multiple skill levels to keep you coming back. Not even sure what they haters were hoping for, just Diablo 2.5? No changes in gameplay? No changes in anything? Sorry guys, that's not a sequel. If you love D2 so much, go back and play it and keep the nerd rage about server issues to yourself. People that complain about stuff like that have never really had real issues in their life. Expand
  5. May 16, 2012
    Despite an initial hiccup with the login/game servers and a few bugs here and there, Diablo 3 is a worthy successor to the series. The graphics are better than on-par for 2012, the skills are creative, the classes astounding, and the storyline entertaining.
  6. May 16, 2012
    This game spooked me like no game since the first Diablo has. The story is epic, the narrative well-integrated with gameplay, which is cutting edge for the genre. I know I'll be playing it for months to come.
  7. Fix
    May 21, 2012
    This game is very fun and very addicting. It's not often that I get sucked into a game like I have with Diablo 3. Clearing dungeons with groups of people is awesome. I love that gear isn't BOE. I wouldn't be surprised if the 2300+ negative scores are people whining about DRM. I like being able to chat with my battle.net friends from other Blizzard games so I would always be connected toThis game is very fun and very addicting. It's not often that I get sucked into a game like I have with Diablo 3. Clearing dungeons with groups of people is awesome. I love that gear isn't BOE. I wouldn't be surprised if the 2300+ negative scores are people whining about DRM. I like being able to chat with my battle.net friends from other Blizzard games so I would always be connected to the internet regardless. Also, playing solo isn't nearly as fun as playing in a group. Expand
  8. May 18, 2012
    I played both previous episodes and the 3rd one is no disappointment for me. Gorgeous graphics, beautiful music and very good gameplay. All of this enabled us and our friends to find the exact same pleasure as before when we allied to fight the forces of evil.

Even if there were some connections problems on 1st day, they disappeared on 2nd day.

Good job Blizzard
  9. Jul 31, 2012
    This game is intended to be one thing. The best dungeon crawler for PC. I do not feel that it fell short of that order. However, dungeon crawlers have not been as popular in recent years, that is why there aren't as many of them. In addition, the people that I believe this game is intended for, are gamers that are more prone to retro and classic gaming. The younger generationsThis game is intended to be one thing. The best dungeon crawler for PC. I do not feel that it fell short of that order. However, dungeon crawlers have not been as popular in recent years, that is why there aren't as many of them. In addition, the people that I believe this game is intended for, are gamers that are more prone to retro and classic gaming. The younger generations definately do not have the appreciation for the amount of work that these works of art take. Try playing what was out there 15-20 years ago. See how far we have come. But not to become sidetracked, I must address another very important element of the game and that is balance. The game is so refined, you can tell that they worked tirelessly to make a game that would provide for a lot of continuous play. I myself leveled up two characters, 1 monk and 1 wizard to the high 50's. However, at this point it became very very difficult. That is the reason why I made the Wizard. This would be the only downside that for many is an upside, which is the difficulty. I believe that a little more of a gradient curve is needed concerning difficulty so that players do not give up. Because one thing is for sure in the video game world, if you put down a game for more than 2 weeks there is a good chance that you won't be playing it much more in the future. Thats just the simple truth. Would I recommend this game? Of course, Dollar for Dollar I still don't think that there is a better purchase for lovers of classic dungeon crawling action. I am guilty of buying my cousin and my friend this game for gifts. Needless to say the gifting went over well.
    There is no denying that Blizzard still makes among the most polished games on the market, and I feel that we often come to expect perfection from them which is unrealistic. At some points games cannot live out all your fantasies in life. You have to get up out of the chair and walk outside.
  10. May 20, 2012
    TLDR: Great game, some release issues. Most polished, deep and captivating aRPG ever released. Will be hard for PoE, Grim Dawn, Torchlight 2 or others to match this one. Not revolutionary in much, but everything it does have works and works EXTREMELY well.

Now if you can be bothered reading a wall of text and want more: Have just finished Act 1 on Normal. Another 3 Acts to go before

Now if you can be bothered reading a wall of text and want more:

Have just finished Act 1 on Normal. Another 3 Acts to go before I get into Nightmare mode! This is an incredibly fun and addictive aRPG. A lot of depth that will not even become available to you until you are 20+ hrs into the game. I've only played it for 8 hrs but that was enough to get a feel for the barbarian class. If you like these kinds of games then this is more of the same with an added dash of love and awesomeness. The challenge does ramp up and yes it's a clickfest and gear stat driven game, but it works and the story is good enough to pull you along. Voice acting is spot on. Music is incredible. The amount of variation in level design and enemy design is VERY VERY good for how rich and detailed the game world is. especially compared to other aRPGs. I am knocking off 1 point for the painful release servers and another point for the annoying always-online DRM, but would quickly add back 1 point if the latency I was getting wasn't > 200 ms with some noticeable server stutter at times (this is more likely due to me being in Australia and having to play on 'the Americas' servers... than anything wrong with the netcode which seems fine. I actually hardly notice the latency except maybe once or twice an hour).

Auction house is very easy to use, has good search functionality and I was able to sell equipment and buy stuff that I wanted easily. Very fluid system. No issues. I think this adds great replayability and what not to the game. Also the ability to created socketed items and move the gems around is really nice as I'm no longer worried about breaking gems and losing things that took forever to earn. Also this is really good for creating alts as you'll be able to start them with a set of full socketed gear to give them a huge DPS advantage in the early levels and get through it quick.

Achievements are not normally my thing, but in a game like this they feel akin to the achievements in TF2, where you've always got something random to work towards and it's just another fun diversion during the chaos of battle.

Dungeon design - I am IN LOVE with the dungeon design. The worst dungeon design i have seen in my life was Dragon Age 2. Bioware, play this game, they have randomly generated dungeons with repeated art assets and I'm YET to feel like I'm in the same dungeon ever. Nailed it Blizzard! Halls of Agony were EXCELLENT.

Multiplayer - easy enough to get into, found my friends nicely. Works. No issues.

9/10.
  11. May 21, 2012
    Diablo 3 is incredible. After 12 years of waiting, I can say without a hint of reservation that this is the one game I've played since Grand Theft Auto IV that has delivered. That being said, Diablo 3 is not Diablo 2. There have been a number of changes which may polarize diehard fans of the original, but that I think make for a more enjoyable experience. Diablo 3 is a cooperative game.Diablo 3 is incredible. After 12 years of waiting, I can say without a hint of reservation that this is the one game I've played since Grand Theft Auto IV that has delivered. That being said, Diablo 3 is not Diablo 2. There have been a number of changes which may polarize diehard fans of the original, but that I think make for a more enjoyable experience. Diablo 3 is a cooperative game. The loot system ensures that everyone gets their own drops. You know longer have to be the fastest clicker to get loot.

The combat is more interactive. You have a set of abilities to choose from that work like a toolkit. You can customize your character on the fly and choose abilities that work better with different classes.

For instance, I play a Barbarian. If I'm grouped with a lot of ranged, I'll use my AoE stuns, and taunts. I also plug in my defensive traits. If I'm running with other melee, I'll use my cleave abilities etc. If I'm soloing, I'll run offensive abilities.

The trait system is like Guild Wars. You have a set of abilities, up to six at any given time which you can swap in and out as well as some passive abilities that add things like extra crit, more health drops, etc.

Also, gone is the potion-spamming **** You can actually play this game. You don't just run into a group of enemies spamming pots, and praying you don't get gibbed. You can actually use your brain to solve problems.

You don't die as much. This isn't a bad thing. Diablo 2 was known for just kind of **** you every now and again. Diablo 3 will still **** you over, but only if you're a derp. In Diablo 3, you can actually use strategy to succeed as opposed to cookie cutter builds, must-have equipment, and button spam.

As for the red scores. I get it. Blizzard's servers were down on launch. They're up now. They're stable, and the game rocks. If you want to play the natural evolution of a genre-creating title, get Diablo 3. You won't be disappointed.

If you're looking for the same old, exploit-ridden derp-fest that is diablo 2. Then just buy Diablo 2. Also, if you want to skip all that real money auction house **** Play on Hardcore.
  12. May 22, 2012
    This game is a solid 8 out of 10. Nothing too innovative or amazing in terms of its deviation from Diablo 2. That being said, it is a really good game. To me, it's like having that first experience of playing Diablo 2 again, and I can tell the replay value will be high. The atmosphere is much more similar to the original diablo than D2... the music, the Gothic themes and maturity gives itThis game is a solid 8 out of 10. Nothing too innovative or amazing in terms of its deviation from Diablo 2. That being said, it is a really good game. To me, it's like having that first experience of playing Diablo 2 again, and I can tell the replay value will be high. The atmosphere is much more similar to the original diablo than D2... the music, the Gothic themes and maturity gives it a great feel. The graphics aren't amazing, but it works, anything more would cause lag or require a top of the line PC. It's more streamlined, somewhat more simple but there is a lot of room for having unique builds. I understand from these user reviews that there was a lot of trouble on release, but I bought it a week later and usually play 2-4 hours at a time nearly every day and haven't had a single error or bug. I think some people set their expectations way too high. Expand
  13. May 17, 2012
    The reviews that have come in so far are awfully repetitive. Like they've all been coached on the same OCD aspie game forum. The game, quite simply, isn't nearly a 3.8. Gamers will literally shoot down anything today, no matter how finely polished and well made. I don't think PC gamers deserve good games anymore. After the fiasco whiny gamers made in the wake of the Mass Effect 3The reviews that have come in so far are awfully repetitive. Like they've all been coached on the same OCD aspie game forum. The game, quite simply, isn't nearly a 3.8. Gamers will literally shoot down anything today, no matter how finely polished and well made. I don't think PC gamers deserve good games anymore. After the fiasco whiny gamers made in the wake of the Mass Effect 3 release, I finally get it; the games will never be good enough. The aspies will always complain. "Not enough ridiculous attributes and skill points for me to obsess over!" "I can't make my character look just like my furry acceptance forum avatar!" "People with lives, jobs and money can afford to participate in auctions that my horded lunch money can't match!"

This is insane. I've played the game as a Barbarian up to level 10 so far and it has been absolute blast. Diablo 3 is just like the old school dungeon crawlers where you just run around smashing skeletons and barrels and boosting your loot. That's it. So your screen isn't almost completely full of little buttons with unique spells or skills or whatever-the-hell. Who cares? It's a lot more fun that way for the rest of us "casuals", or basically 90% of the burgeoning game market.

And guess what? The "consoletards" that prefer a more streamlined, intense gaming experience are not wrong. The "decline" of PC gaming as seen by aspies who prefer clutter and lots of variables to obsess over, can easily be seen as a new era of awesome by those of us who prefer a cinematic experience without a lot of BS.

There are a few things that make me groan: the always-online DRM, the graphics are a little plain. But those things haven't hindered my experience wasting zombies en masse one bit. Get over yourselves, nerds.
  14. May 28, 2012
    Sorry, but all these people dropping 0's and 1's on this game are idiotic. The graphics are NOT bad, they're quite good. Of course it's not going to look like Battlefield. Unreal Tournament came out the same year as Diablo 2, and its graphics blew D2 away, because it's an FPS. You've got to be a moron to compare the two. Personally, I had absolutely no problems with the story. It was clearSorry, but all these people dropping 0's and 1's on this game are idiotic. The graphics are NOT bad, they're quite good. Of course it's not going to look like Battlefield. Unreal Tournament came out the same year as Diablo 2, and its graphics blew D2 away, because it's an FPS. You've got to be a moron to compare the two. Personally, I had absolutely no problems with the story. It was clear and simple and everything made sense, plus the world is full of books of lore. As far as people claiming there is no single player, I have no idea what you're talking about. "Always-online" does not mean "no single player." I soloed the vast majority of the game through Normal difficulty. Also, the connection error problem is already completely irrelevant. The sound is excellent. The music is excellent. The gameplay is clean, simple, and fun. There is plenty of diversity in skills with the rune system. I'm not sure what else to say. It's a fun, well-polished game that, despite launch day issues, met my every expectation. Don't let dumb whiny kids fool you. If you want this game, get it. Expand
  15. May 18, 2012
    Is the perfect game. No other near in the Action/RPG. If you want a great PC game, Diablo III is de PC GOTY. A lot of people put 0 to this game. Those people is subjective.
  16. May 15, 2012
    As an avid D1/D2 player from release, this game is a worthy sequel. I have no clue what is persuading so many people to have such a raging tantrum. It's ridiculous.
  17. May 22, 2012
    Fantastic game. Great sequel and wrap-up of the Diablo story, excellent gameplay and artistic approach, and definite replayability (if that's a word lol).
  18. May 19, 2012
    Diablo III is a great title and you cannot go wrong with it if you're in the market for old-school gameplay. Most reviews on this site seem to be written by people who expected the second coming of Christ instead of the return of a classic, fantastically-retro video game that is firmly focused on its simple core hack-and-slash mechanics, gorgeous loot and engaging story. This is not a gameDiablo III is a great title and you cannot go wrong with it if you're in the market for old-school gameplay. Most reviews on this site seem to be written by people who expected the second coming of Christ instead of the return of a classic, fantastically-retro video game that is firmly focused on its simple core hack-and-slash mechanics, gorgeous loot and engaging story. This is not a game to rush through, but to savor and enjoy in small, delicious slices. People tend to forget that Diablo's charm lies in its own simplicity. People looking for anything other than compulsive clicking and looting should play different games, fortunately the world is full of alternatives. For me, Diablo III is what I wanted. Thanks Blizzard for sticking to the core of this franchise instead of trying to make it something else. Expand
  19. May 16, 2012
    Excellent game. Demon Hunter class plays brilliantly. Hacked my way up to level 25 yesterday just to get the crossbow sentry's. AWESOME. Control is flawless, animation and story very good (though I don't play game for story - I watch movies or read books for story - I play games for ...game). Took a while to log in in the evening, but no biggie. A single player or co-op game that hasExcellent game. Demon Hunter class plays brilliantly. Hacked my way up to level 25 yesterday just to get the crossbow sentry's. AWESOME. Control is flawless, animation and story very good (though I don't play game for story - I watch movies or read books for story - I play games for ...game). Took a while to log in in the evening, but no biggie. A single player or co-op game that has server queues like an MMO isn't brilliant, but it's not that bad either. Loving every minute of it. Love the hatorz as well. Wonder why they bought it? (Wonder IF they bought it more like lol) Expand
  20. May 17, 2012
    Haters gonna hate... Haters did hate... Haters hated because it's trendy to hate. The game is boss. It's incredibly fun, fluid, and rewarding. I personally love the art direction; the game is gorgeous. Initially I was wary about the simplification of skills, but the more I play the more I realize the direction they took allows you to experiment with as many variations as you please. True,Haters gonna hate... Haters did hate... Haters hated because it's trendy to hate. The game is boss. It's incredibly fun, fluid, and rewarding. I personally love the art direction; the game is gorgeous. Initially I was wary about the simplification of skills, but the more I play the more I realize the direction they took allows you to experiment with as many variations as you please. True, you can't entirely **** UP your character while learning (which honestly was one of the appeals of Diablo 2) but they are only saving you trial and error time. Haters will hate on this review because it's trendy. Haters did hate on this review. Haters gonna hate on this review. Expand
  21. Auz
    May 19, 2012
    I was at first put off by all the changes made, I had wondered to myself "could this be the same people that brought me D2?" but after putting in a liberal amount of time these initially depressing changes became welcome additions. I mean to be honest I loved the skill system in D2, I don't have the time these days to create multiple lvl 99's to fully enjoy a class. The combat is justI was at first put off by all the changes made, I had wondered to myself "could this be the same people that brought me D2?" but after putting in a liberal amount of time these initially depressing changes became welcome additions. I mean to be honest I loved the skill system in D2, I don't have the time these days to create multiple lvl 99's to fully enjoy a class. The combat is just as fun as ever, the story is just as awesome as ever, and the game plays wonderfully, the longest loading time I had to sit through was about 3 seconds.

Now the reason I gave it a 9 and not a 10.. when mousing over the skills they give you no details about what the ability does, there is no easy way to switch what abilities your using, and well as an older gamer I cannot support the DRM..
  22. Jun 26, 2012
    In order to give a non-biased review, a friend and I did a full D2 playthrough before buying D3, and I honestly don't see why everyone is so butthurt. D2 was a great game, one of my all time favorite and although D3 doesn't quite live up to that legend, it's still a pretty damn good game. The gameplay is solid, the physics on the enemies, the variety of ways each one dies and the "impact"In order to give a non-biased review, a friend and I did a full D2 playthrough before buying D3, and I honestly don't see why everyone is so butthurt. D2 was a great game, one of my all time favorite and although D3 doesn't quite live up to that legend, it's still a pretty damn good game. The gameplay is solid, the physics on the enemies, the variety of ways each one dies and the "impact" of each attack really makes the combat fun and engaging.

As far as server issues go, as a late buyer I've managed to avoid all the connection errors and lag that many pre-order players experienced. I've currently half way through nightmare, and the game has had no bugs, connection issues or other problems of that sort. Many welcome changes have been added to make the game less cumbersome. Many of you have referred to this as "dumbed down", but I for one am glad to see that the game is more user-friendly. Do i miss being able to spend points on my character to make them unique? No not really, because any player who is making a serious build will generally get the str and dex required for their gear and then dump the rest into vitality anyways. As far as skills go, being able to through points into each skill is nice, it's also quite fun to have access to every build without having to commit the entire character to one or another. The runes that modify the skills add a great amount of depth, allowing you to customize your skills to suit your playstyle.

Obviously however, I do have some complaints about the game. First of which, Normal mode is way too easy. I know inferno mode makes up for this (though it has issues as well), I felt like Normal mode was "here casual players, this is the storyline: have fun". It was so easy that I got a touch bored as I one shot entire groups of mobs with ease, never losing any health. Even Diablo himself was a pushover. Nerfs to certain classes and builds is also pretty annoying. Having built your character into a behemoth of destruction, only to have the core of your build nerfed into the ground is a real fun killer. The games storyline (outside of the awesome cutscenes) is rather bland, though I honestly wasn't too engaged in the D2 storyline either. Overall I think the game was well worth my money, and anyone giving this game anything under a 6 really had their hopes set too high. The game had bugs on release and some large nerfs went by, but any gamer worth a damn knows that a game of this scale is going to have some issues.
  23. May 17, 2012
    That's a great game, and all you haters aren't gonna change it. Flaws with connection to servers at start are fact, but now they are gone, and all it's left is old, good Diablo.
  24. May 29, 2012
    For years I played Diablo 1 & the king of time sink Diablo 2 day in day out. Admittedly I was not looking forward to Diablo 3 because I felt like D2 would never be topped. I eventually gave in after seeing the ads on TV over and over again. Purchasing Diablo 3 is probably the best decision I've made in years. Unfortunately there is no single player mode in this game, it's all multiplayerFor years I played Diablo 1 & the king of time sink Diablo 2 day in day out. Admittedly I was not looking forward to Diablo 3 because I felt like D2 would never be topped. I eventually gave in after seeing the ads on TV over and over again. Purchasing Diablo 3 is probably the best decision I've made in years. Unfortunately there is no single player mode in this game, it's all multiplayer so friends can jump in and out of your games I don't know if there was an option to turn this off. Not that this bothers me I played every DIablo via Battle.net so it was pretty much the same, never took advantage of single player. Firstly the story feels a lot more exciting then the previous two Diablo titles, confusing at first but the cutscenes were nice. Gameplay is still fun killing enemies for treasures something the Diablo series has perfected. Auction house is a welcome addition as well, long has the diablo series needed a solid form of currency system over trading. Can't say too much about the graphics because of the style of the game, sounds & voice acting however are good. I have no complaints about this game, it's perfect and just as addicting as the other Diablo games. There aren't enough points for me to give D3. Expand
  25. May 15, 2012
    This is the game I have been waiting for since 2001. The UI and control scheme are vastly improved, the pacing is excellent. I love the removal of manual stat adjustment and/or allocation as this was mostly useless before, and the new ability system is excellent. I also like the removal of the potion belt. The online DRM system is assy, but it is what it is. I miss the Gem/Rune systemThis is the game I have been waiting for since 2001. The UI and control scheme are vastly improved, the pacing is excellent. I love the removal of manual stat adjustment and/or allocation as this was mostly useless before, and the new ability system is excellent. I also like the removal of the potion belt. The online DRM system is assy, but it is what it is. I miss the Gem/Rune system from 2. The graphics engine is dated and inefficient, I wish they had put little more time into exploiting the high end hardware and maybe even DX11 support. I you Like DIablo 2 and Torchlight, you will love this. Expand
  26. May 16, 2012
    I find it amusing how everyone gave it horrible ratings because of opening night and not being able to log in. Was expected in my book. I absolutely love the game. The new skills are a change from Diablo 2, but I didn't come here to play Diablo 2's overpowered skill sets and I am not going to compare this game to World of Warcraft or Starcraft like the other idiots do.

Anyways, the

Anyways, the story is great so far and keeps me wanting to play more to see what happens. I like the flow of the game and the mechanics seem quite balanced. The graphics are not too shabby for a side scroll top down sorta thing mode and are improved slightly from the engine they used for Starcraft 2.

Overall, I am very pleased to have gotten my collectors edition and can't wait for any expansions to be following the D3 line or any other Blizzard game line. Keep up the good work and next time, be more prepared on opening night so you get better user rating :P
  27. May 17, 2012
    Simply put. This game is everything I could have hoped for! It still feels like Diablo while adding tones of new features! The servers went down the first two days, but I feel that should not impact the games over all quality or review. I have played hour and hours of it already and feel that it is one of the best games I have played in a long time.
  28. May 16, 2012
    This game has surpassed my expectations. It is gorgeous, sounds great, is ridiculously fun, and infinitely replayable. It is a much better multiplayer experience than D2. I don't know have anything to complain about except how it's going to monopolize all of my limited free time. Server overloads aside, it's been a flawless experience.
  29. May 27, 2012
    All you could ask for in a isometric lootfest. This is easily better in every way than the already great Diablo II and as such deserves a better score. Fantastic art direction, sound & music and top-notch gameplay make this the quality product as should be expected from Blizzard. The skill & rune system has more depth than you think and really does enable you to mix & match to suit anyAll you could ask for in a isometric lootfest. This is easily better in every way than the already great Diablo II and as such deserves a better score. Fantastic art direction, sound & music and top-notch gameplay make this the quality product as should be expected from Blizzard. The skill & rune system has more depth than you think and really does enable you to mix & match to suit any situation, though you will find that you will stick to a general build most of the time. It would be nice to have definable presets that you could switch between. I laugh at the haters on here whining about it getting boring after 50 hours... 50 HOURS!! that's already way more than you can expect to get out of the current line up of non-MMORPG blockbuster titles. Like any game, it isn't perfect but what it offers is worth every cent. Why break the mold if you're already onto a winner? Expand
  30. May 15, 2012
    Tons of fun, a couple hiccups at launch but a really enjoyable game. I cant wait to bang my head against the wall in inferno. The changes in the skill system are good, saving up points was not a fun mechanic.
  31. May 20, 2012