5.9

1. Lisch
    Apr 22, 2005
    For some reason, the geeking community has a bee in their bonnett regarding doom 3. Perhaps they feel if the admit it is good, it will encroach upon their beloved Half lifes' recognition (for some reason geeks/gamers feel they have a stake in HL2). But anyone saying this game is "terrible" or "sucks" is just plain lying. Like someone saying "this whopper burger is DISGUSTING!" as For some reason, the geeking community has a bee in their bonnett regarding doom 3. Perhaps they feel if the admit it is good, it will encroach upon their beloved Half lifes' recognition (for some reason geeks/gamers feel they have a stake in HL2). But anyone saying this game is "terrible" or "sucks" is just plain lying. Like someone saying "this whopper burger is DISGUSTING!" as they stuff it all in their mouths enjoying every last bite. The game has the best graphics ever seen in a computer game, along with the original doom 3, the game design and presentation is brilliant. It does lack a little in originality. but for an arcade style shooter with a bit of story, its great. Expand
  2. AlBee
    May 16, 2005
    Great game. Unmissable.
  3. BlueDive
    Dec 1, 2005
    Truly loved this; excellent add-on to Doom3!
  4. SLAYERDEATH
    Apr 26, 2005
    THE EXPANSION WAS GREAT BUT SHORT IT TOOK ME 4 HOURS TO SLAY ALL OF THEM AND THE FINAL BOSS WAS DEMANDING.IT HAD EVERYTHING THAT THE ORIGINAL DIDINT ADVENTURE MORE MONSTERS AND MORE DIFFICULT ONES BETTER ENVIROMENTS AND LOTS OF SHOOTING.GUYS IF U DONT LIKE THE GAME LET ME HELP U D O N T B U Y I T !!!!!!
    GO PLAY THAT EXTREMELY BORING GAME AND OVERHYPED HALF LIFE 2 OR HALO 2 DONT
    GO PLAY THAT EXTREMELY BORING GAME AND OVERHYPED HALF LIFE 2 OR HALO 2 DONT TELL ME THAT THEY WERENT BORING AND GO GIVE YOUR 0 TO THEM.MY LAST WORD IS THAT 2 GAMES I ENJOYED THE PAST YEAR 1 WAS DOOM3 AND THE OTHER WAS FAR CRY AT LEAST THIS SHOULD BE CROWND KING OF GRAFICS AND NOT THAT CRAPY HALF LIFE 2
  5. Sep 21, 2010
    It was great to have some new weapons in the game in the expansion. The new monster zombies are cool looking and really alot of fun to kill. This expansion really makes you understand the story of it all more. If you loved playing DOOM 3 then you cant go wrong in buying this one too. I like it that it creates new ways of killing the enemies. It is alot of fun to play! It is a must buy forIt was great to have some new weapons in the game in the expansion. The new monster zombies are cool looking and really alot of fun to kill. This expansion really makes you understand the story of it all more. If you loved playing DOOM 3 then you cant go wrong in buying this one too. I like it that it creates new ways of killing the enemies. It is alot of fun to play! It is a must buy for DOOM lovers! Expand
  6. MobiusL.
    Apr 5, 2005
    At last a great expansion for a great game, I know there are people out there who thought Doom III was not what it was cracked up to be, but for those of you who are fans of id Doom III you will love this expansion. Upon starting the game you are exposed to a short sequence to set the story then it
  7. DickC.
    Sep 29, 2007
    Much better than the original Doom 3 campaign. Better graphics and more interesting encounters.
  8. Sotamarsu
    Dec 1, 2006
    It's one of the best addons in Linux. It's also easy and fast to install in Gentoo, but the game is quite short. Most of the enemies you can kill easily with new weapons (was that suprising?), double-barrelled shotgun (enormous firepower at close distance) and grapper (kills small enemies by one shot and bigger with barrels or boxes). Last boss was quite hard.
  9. KevinS
    Dec 28, 2009
    When playing Doom 3: RoE I had a lot more fun than when playing the original game. Primarily, I found that the action during the expansion was a lot more interesting, most of the issues that I had with the original game were taken care of. The primary cannon fodder was a little more challenging, the weapons more interesting, and the expansion was 'short and sweet' as opposed to When playing Doom 3: RoE I had a lot more fun than when playing the original game. Primarily, I found that the action during the expansion was a lot more interesting, most of the issues that I had with the original game were taken care of. The primary cannon fodder was a little more challenging, the weapons more interesting, and the expansion was 'short and sweet' as opposed to very long and drawn out. Expand
  10. RaulR
    Dec 28, 2009
    This Game expansion was great and just as good as the normal doom 3. My question is...?When is the next one?

1. The game we were all hoping Doom 3 was going to be in the first place. It just took a few more months and the help of Nerve Software to get there. The difficulty is much higher now, but with the added power of the double-barrel shotgun and the innovative uses of the grabber, plus the insanely cool artifact gameplay balances out nicely.
    While RoE provides much more interesting and tactically useful environments, it still doesn't quite offer the challenges we've become accustomed to with shooters like "Far Cry" and "Half-Life 2."
  3. It adds enough new weapons and enemies to make the expansion feel like a solid companion to the original. If Doom 3 left you wanting more, you'll find what you're looking for in Resurrection of Evil.