6.5

This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. NO Diretide
    NO New Hero
    NO Updates
  3. Nov 3, 2013
    Valve has been dishonest with their fans, they said that Diretide was an annual event. They gave no notice to the fans while the fans where anticipating the release of Diretide, with no notice, and no Diretide. We the fans are outraged and this lack of communication between the fans and Valve is nothing but disrespectful. We expected a fun holiday event, Valve spat in our faces.
  4. Nov 3, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Garbage matchmaking
  5. Nov 3, 2013
    Horrible matchmaking, no bugfixing, no events that were promised sometimes last year and no hero in 4 months. just cosmetiv items that are DONE BY THE COMMUNITY. Valve can milk their cow themselves
  6. Nov 3, 2013
    No Diretide. No communication with the community from Valve. No new hero in more than 3 months only hats and more hats to make more money. Disband Volvo please.
  7. Nov 3, 2013
    Rating 0 not because of Dota but mainly of Valves approach to the game, hence the community, i dislike the fact that valve is not communicating in anyway with us, and being blatantly ignorant.

At the beggining of Dota 2 beta there were frequent updates, and ported heroes, but for the past year the tempo slowed down drastically, even though the game is growing, valves effort goes down.

Players frustration reached a tipping point when,Valve didnt make a halloween event. Even though they said its an ANNUAL event. Everyone expected diretide to come, but the update we get on the 1st of november is only Cash shop items. the items are made by the community not even valve)
    And valve said NOTHING absolutely nothing towards the matter.

I say you Valves Dota 2 team. Lazy
  8. Nov 3, 2013
    Waste of time, this game has nothing good, only a OP characters! there are 102 chars and 20 playable, because the others are useless. only one map. Sound track terrible. I dont know why i donwload this. No events that were promised sometimes last year and no new hero in 4 months.
  9. Zun
  10. Nov 3, 2013
    Been playing LoL for about 3 years and had to come check out the hype. It isn't there, DOTA 2 will never take the Esports scene like LOL. Go on twitch or azubu right now and LoL will be number 1... 95% of the time the only game that passes it is SC2 and that is ONLY when a LCS isnt goig on. You will never see 250k viewers watching DOTA. As for a Moba it is solid, no better than league, butBeen playing LoL for about 3 years and had to come check out the hype. It isn't there, DOTA 2 will never take the Esports scene like LOL. Go on twitch or azubu right now and LoL will be number 1... 95% of the time the only game that passes it is SC2 and that is ONLY when a LCS isnt goig on. You will never see 250k viewers watching DOTA. As for a Moba it is solid, no better than league, but non the less solid. Expand
  11. Nov 3, 2013
  12. Nov 3, 2013
  13. Nov 3, 2013
    awfulI really couldnt get into this game... I really didnt want to spend 1500 hours (as some reviewers state) playing a game that seems to me to be very repetitive and dull. And unless you have no life at all outside the pc, then you will be simple fodder for the rest of the players. The "tutorial" is absolutely woeful and lacking in explaining the most important overarching aspects of the ga
  14. Nov 3, 2013
    NO DIRETIDE!!! What are you doing Volvo!!! We want our Heroes!!! Where is Techies, Pheonix, Comander and others?!!! The diretide was the last!!!!!! Volvo, WHY!!!!!!!!!!
  15. Nov 3, 2013
    I hoped this game would get me really hooked up for a long long time but for my surprise when I was going to play my first match I discovered that the community is really supportive not beginner-friendly I just need 3 words to describe this game WORST comynity EVER
  16. Nov 3, 2013
    Sorry valve but i must. I just stop I stop buying things and keys in the store. I do not support a policy which you are doing in relation to the players.
  17. Nov 3, 2013
    Dota2 is a wonderful game and a huge time sink. Staying extremely true to the original (WC3 mod) and yet adding a massive amount of refinement over controls, visuals, audio, and match-making (ie there is a match making system).

To everyone angry about diretide: I normally hate seasonal/holiday themed events in a game and I normally ignore them entirely. The game is a lot more than a Halloween-gimmick that produces hats
  18. Nov 3, 2013

19. Nov 3, 2013
    Never In my entire life have I witnessed a worse community revolving around a video-game than the one that is to be found in Dota 2.I hoped this game would get me really hooked up for a long long time but for my surprise when I was going to play my first match I discovered that the community is really unsupportive not beginner-friendly I just need 3 words to describe this game WORST COMUNNITY EVER
  20. Nov 3, 2013
    No diretide no like!
    Tnx valve for hallowen
    just gg
    GG WP izi
  21. Nov 3, 2013
    No Diretide. No communication with the community from Valve. No new hero in more than 3 months only hats and more hats to make more money. Horrible matchmaking.
  22. Nov 3, 2013
    Time-consuming pointless game, with a toxic community.
    It's not fun, it won't lead you anywhere, it'll try to make you addicted to it and ever-miserable for being so.
    Nothing to see here except vanity.
  23. Nov 3, 2013
    best game i evr played i win almost all game xD i must be best player ^^ very much good game because it is very good. fun game and i win very much. i play this game many day and it is very fun. the reason is becuse game is very good. good balance and very fun if you disagree you must lose in game because you are not good like i am. i love this game more than any game becuse it is verybest game i evr played i win almost all game xD i must be best player ^^ very much good game because it is very good. fun game and i win very much. i play this game many day and it is very fun. the reason is becuse game is very good. good balance and very fun if you disagree you must lose in game because you are not good like i am. i love this game more than any game becuse it is very good. i have alot of fun with my friends when play this game you should try it out because it is very good trust me i am very expriense player in this game and probably best player in entire world ^^ Expand
  24. Nov 3, 2013
    2 Garbage matchmaking
  25. Nov 3, 2013
  26. Nov 3, 2013
    Nothing new added for half a year besides cosmetic money-grubbing items...
    - Garbage auto-report system...
    - Garbage matchmaking...
    - Horrible community and player base...
    - Valve...

Yep, stay as far away as possible guys. This is cancer.
  27. Nov 3, 2013
    This Game is pretty fine. I'd give it a 8/10 without any doubt, but there are no updates anymore (except new hats). Though worst thing is: there is no DIRETIDE. How can anyone commit such a crime ?

0 points due to volvo
  28. Nov 3, 2013
    Really, bad teamwork in creators.
    Really, bad teamwork in creators.
    Never In my entire life have I witnessed a worse community revolving around a video-game than the one that is to be found in Dota 2. The players are: Egotistic, ego centric, unsporting, aggressive, hostile, uncaring, mean, mistrusting, immature, callous, apathetic and incredibly pretentious while at every loss prompting everyone inside the current game to "Report player X" if someone on their team was even remotely new to the game or did any other action not sanctified by them, be it going in what lane you want, not purchasing courier/wards or simply just had an unlucky run/getting cross-classed. Along with being completely miserable to be around, they frequently never speak the language in the region you're playing and nowhere else is this more apparent when russian is spammed into the chat at all times on European zones from 3 different sources at once. And if people do know English, trolling is nothing short but assured from all directions to all teams.
  29. Nov 3, 2013
    No ranking system, no ladders, zero community interaction. Valve purchased a popular game franchisee and milked it the ground by selling hats and cosmetics to gullible players. Once it became the top played game on steam they completely abandoned the game. The game is still incomplete with hundreds of bugs, missing heroes and game modes however patches consists of NOTHING but new hats.No ranking system, no ladders, zero community interaction. Valve purchased a popular game franchisee and milked it the ground by selling hats and cosmetics to gullible players. Once it became the top played game on steam they completely abandoned the game. The game is still incomplete with hundreds of bugs, missing heroes and game modes however patches consists of NOTHING but new hats. Game itself is good though complicated. Why waste your time playing thousands of hours learning a game when the company couldn't care less about it and craps on its own community? Not worth playing, avoid at all costs. Expand
  30. Nov 3, 2013
    recently some people have flamed dota 2 devs and destroyed dota 2's metacritic just because they wanted to force valve to make happen a halloween event called 'diretide' which happened last year and didn't happen this year..all these people rating 0 cause 'no diretide' are crybabies and idiots.. dota 2 will always be the best.. just play the game.. its freakin 'free to play'..stop soundingrecently some people have flamed dota 2 devs and destroyed dota 2's metacritic just because they wanted to force valve to make happen a halloween event called 'diretide' which happened last year and didn't happen this year..all these people rating 0 cause 'no diretide' are crybabies and idiots.. dota 2 will always be the best.. just play the game.. its freakin 'free to play'..stop sounding like spoiled little children..the community is being ruined.. Expand
  31. Nov 3, 2013
    Matchmaking is awful. Sometimes you play people who have only played 20 games, the next game you'll be up against someone who's played 2000! Bad report system. No surrender. No new heroes in months. Only items for heroes that no one wants to play. No region locks. If you're not playing with a 5-man premade you might as well not play at all. Bring back Dota 1 please because i'm tired ofMatchmaking is awful. Sometimes you play people who have only played 20 games, the next game you'll be up against someone who's played 2000! Bad report system. No surrender. No new heroes in months. Only items for heroes that no one wants to play. No region locks. If you're not playing with a 5-man premade you might as well not play at all. Bring back Dota 1 please because i'm tired of playing with Expand
  32. Nov 3, 2013
    Valve has weird fetish of tantalizing its fan-base by being a secretive and exclusive creep.
    It devises ways to make learning the game and following competitive games as hard as possible.
    The devs have put so much effort into creating the game, yet the company is treating Dota 2 like a hated hell-spawn bastard child.
  33. Nov 3, 2013
    worst game ever. dont even bother downloading it. terrible design terrible community and everything is expensive.Garbage matchmaking
  34. Nov 3, 2013
    The development team has absolutely no contact with their players. They completely ignore all complaints, they do not update the community in any way on the status of the game. They just ignore everyone and take as much of your money as possible.
  35. Nov 3, 2013
    The game is great, the community is the single worst community of games i have ever met, because this game is team based it ruins the game, on top of this the lack of seasonal events that have been promised that have not happens letting down many players of this game, making us further think that valve do not listen to what the people want and are more interested in making hats.
  36. Nov 3, 2013
    Youve got millions of dollars on interactive compediums, and gave up on diretide? Who are you after all?! I have always respected valve for their work, but it seems, they dont give a damn about their community...
  37. Nov 3, 2013
  38. Nov 3, 2013
    matchmaking
    No new content (events, heroes, etc.)
    They just keep adding cosmetics so they can fill their pockets, not even trying to balance the gameplay
    Yes, maybe it's a f2p game and they need to make money somehow, but this is just getting out of control so much, that they just keep ignoring the community.
  39. Nov 3, 2013
    gabe u dont give dire tide and now have 3.9 on the best in the world game...give dire tide and we have fun ....give dire tide and we go play...thx bro.
  40. hzy
    Nov 3, 2013
    I really couldnt get into this game... I really didnt want to spend 1500 hours (as some reviewers state) playing a game that seems to me to be very repetitive and dull. And unless you have no life at all outside the pc, then you will be simple fodder for the rest of the players. The "tutorial" is absolutely woeful and lacking in explaining the most important overarching aspects of theI really couldnt get into this game... I really didnt want to spend 1500 hours (as some reviewers state) playing a game that seems to me to be very repetitive and dull. And unless you have no life at all outside the pc, then you will be simple fodder for the rest of the players. The "tutorial" is absolutely woeful and lacking in explaining the most important overarching aspects of the game, and don't bother trying to get help from anyone on the servers. They are one of the worst groups of people on the face of this planet. Gameplay is just like playing a dumbed down RTS map... Maybe its one for those that love spending DAYS refining characters and strategies, all so they can get a little bit closer to beating one dull map after another. Its free, but its not even worth the cost of the download Expand
  41. Nov 3, 2013
    Terrible matchmaking, no ladders, no region lock, additional cosmetics for the same heroes. Missing a few characters like Techies, Terror Blade, Phoenix, Xin etc.
  42. Nov 3, 2013
    If you are a new MOBA player, I can't recommend this game to you in any shape or form. Run away, now. The toxic community will eat you alive in 10 seconds.

If you are an experienced MOBA player (but not DOTA), I can't recommend this game to you in any shape or form. Run away, now. The toxic community will eat you alive in 15 seconds. If you are an experienced DOTA player (but not

If you are an experienced DOTA player (but not DOTA 2 Alpha/Beta), I can't recommend this game to you in any shape or form. Run away, now. The toxic community will eat you alive in 30 seconds.

On the other hand, if you're somehow suffered your way through the trenches, can still look yourself in the mirror, and still have some sort of love for this "hobby" we call video games, then by all means, you may now become one of the toxic community members that eat everyone else alive.

Either eat or get eaten in this game. It's like playing Call of Duty on Xbox Live, but this time you're getting harassed by the "nerds" instead of the "jocks." Don't take offense, I'm a nerd.

+1 for graphics and gameplay.
  43. Nov 3, 2013
    Give DIRETIDE. Valve does NOT listen to the community. aboslutely shocking, that is all. Even when the community blatantly expects a halloween patch, they still do nothing, it's a complete joke.
  44. Nov 3, 2013
    no diretide no fun

all that they want is money!!! Volvo stop to listening community GG Dota
    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Give Diretide
  45. Nov 3, 2013
    No diretide, no fun
    All they want is more money
    more money
    **** dota 2, go back to warcraft dota 2 if you want to play it

Current status of Dota is bad.

GIVE DIRETIDE
  46. Nov 3, 2013
    Infested with Russians who are the most dim witted people to walk on this planet. If you hope to play this game and communicate in English that's not gonna be possible. And even when you have to report these dumb bunch of people you only get 2 reports a week I think which is the most retarded thing of all times because you sure as hell encounter way more retards than that. That and valveInfested with Russians who are the most dim witted people to walk on this planet. If you hope to play this game and communicate in English that's not gonna be possible. And even when you have to report these dumb bunch of people you only get 2 reports a week I think which is the most retarded thing of all times because you sure as hell encounter way more retards than that. That and valve doesn't give a about the community, TF2 devs did the halloween special but the Dota 2 devs don't give a damn.

Verdics: It sucks and is unplayable due to so many Russians who are borderline retarded.
  47. Nov 3, 2013
    Where is matchmaking system??? What about DIRETIDE???? I'm tired from fuking skinshatstickets! Take your hats bakc Give us the new hero! Give us mmr rating!
  48. Nov 3, 2013
    Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼ Give DIRETIDE༼
  49. Nov 3, 2013
  50. Nov 3, 2013
    Dota 2 is an amazing game, made by an absolutely terrible team. Hasn't been updated in almost a half a year, no community interaction on what's going on, while the only thing that gets added is cash shop items.
  51. Nov 3, 2013
    The cure for League of Legends cancer, the cure for Xbox Live cancer, the cure for Youtube Cancer, the cure for all the cancers made from Riot games AKA. Worst game studio ever Give DIRETIDE
  52. Nov 3, 2013
    DotA 2, the game itself, is a masterpiece. I'd give it a 9/10. As a spectator game, also a solid 9/10.

But then we get to the negatives. And I'll make it as simple as it can be: - Terrible community. (I say this being a player for 7 years now, this new community is absolutely terrible) - Valve does not communicate with the community whatsoever. Makes it feel like the game is about

But then we get to the negatives. And I'll make it as simple as it can be:

- Valve does not communicate with the community whatsoever. Makes it feel like the game is about something other than consumers
    - Terrible Matchmaking System/ Period
    - Valve has yet to introduce all the DotA 1 heroes to DotA 2. This is embarrassing considering it has been 3 months since the last hero was added.
    - Dysfunctional punishment system. No in-game moderators or tribunals that can assist in rooting out the 'rotten apples' of the community.
    - Because of the nature of the Matchmaking System, you can forget about Solo-queuing and having a good time. Unless you play with friends, at certain levels, you will only have a terrible gaming experience, including lots of flaming and blaming. Once again I say this as someone who has been playing the game for 7 years.

Unfortunately, these negatives drag the game so far downwards that I do not even enjoy playing it anymore. However if Valve can fix these issues, this game will become unrivaled. Good luck to Valve, because thus far I am extremely disappointed.
  53. Nov 3, 2013
    Garbage match making that has only got worse, no company communication (wtf no DireTide?). Left beta but has not improved on any mechanics or game-play. Several heroes still missing.
  54. Nov 3, 2013
    This game was good before after taking by valve it getting worse game. This game becoming commercial game. No new hero no good patch and make this game unfair. Imbalance by valve. Giving patch 2 in a week but no fix only item set. noob valve
  55. Nov 3, 2013
    you valve, you dont give a about your community, you dont communicate, you dont make content for us to enjoy, you just make ****ing hats with pircetags.
  56. Nzz
    Nov 3, 2013
    Great game with great online experiance, also gets more addicting with time when you want to get better, start play with team etc. Only reason rating 10/10 is because stupid kids "Give diretide" posts, game is great, but had room to grow, not all old dota 1 heroes released Everyone should check it out although it's complicated at start, but people at forums usually helps with things butGreat game with great online experiance, also gets more addicting with time when you want to get better, start play with team etc. Only reason rating 10/10 is because stupid kids "Give diretide" posts, game is great, but had room to grow, not all old dota 1 heroes released Everyone should check it out although it's complicated at start, but people at forums usually helps with things but ignore stupid trolls :P Expand
  57. Nov 3, 2013
    I don't understand why Valve has not responded to the community fanbase. They have made lots of money from Dota 2, and it's very popular, but they let Halloween come and go without any communication whatsoever about a special event they promised last year.

Communication is key. It's the minimum level of responsibility a company has to its customers. There's no excuse in this day and age to not send a post, tweet, or blog update. Instead, they chose to ignore their fans and are paying the price for it.
  58. Nov 3, 2013
    Have to give it a 10 to balance the communitys response to diretide.Have to give it a 10 to balance the communitys response to diretide.Have to give it a 10 to balance the communitys response to diretide.Have to give it a 10 to balance the communitys response to diretide.Have to give it a 10 to balance the communitys response to diretide.Have to give it a 10 to balance the communitysHave to give it a 10 to balance the communitys response to diretide.Have to give it a 10 to balance the communitys response to diretide.Have to give it a 10 to balance the communitys response to diretide.Have to give it a 10 to balance the communitys response to diretide.Have to give it a 10 to balance the communitys response to diretide.Have to give it a 10 to balance the communitys response to diretide.Have to give it a 10 to balance the communitys response to diretide.Have to give it a 10 to balance the communitys response to diretide.Have to give it a 10 to balance the communitys response to diretide.Have to give it a 10 to balance the communitys response to diretide.Have to give it a 10 to balance the communitys response to diretide.Have to give it a 10 to balance the communitys response to diretide.Have to give it a 10 to balance the communitys response to diretide.Have to give it a 10 to balance the communitys response to diretide.Have to give it a 10 to balance the communitys response to diretide.Have to give it a 10 to balance the communitys response to diretide.Have to give it a 10 to balance the communitys response to diretide.Have to give it a 10 to balance the communitys response to diretide.Have to give it a 10 to balance the communitys response to diretide.Have to give it a 10 to balance the communitys response to diretide.Have to give it a 10 to balance the communitys response to diretide. Expand
  59. Nov 3, 2013
    Once apon the time was a legendary wacraft 3 mod called Dota, all Europe played this mod it computer clubs (game clubs). That game had perfect balance, nice graphics for its time and the most important perfect balance. Rock-paper scrissors principle was it its grace. In the end of 2010 company named valve desided to make a sequel. Big mistake. Everything we loved dota 1 was destoyed andOnce apon the time was a legendary wacraft 3 mod called Dota, all Europe played this mod it computer clubs (game clubs). That game had perfect balance, nice graphics for its time and the most important perfect balance. Rock-paper scrissors principle was it its grace. In the end of 2010 company named valve desided to make a sequel. Big mistake. Everything we loved dota 1 was destoyed and raped. First they did was DONAT to make money from the game. U see? VALVE DOES NOT NEED A GOOD GAME. ALL THEY WANT IS MAKING MONEY ON THE PLAYERS. Thats sad, they had such a good experince with left 4 dead in making a perfect online game. and such a fail lwith dota 2. Shame on u valve! Expand
  60. Nov 3, 2013
    Worst game eu tbh, you dont give us diretide, YOU CAN FOR EXAMPLE INFORM US that you wont add event in this eyar.So you make so great game and turn it into 0-you just add more cosmetical items and tickets...But 90% of community want new heroes,events and so on because game being rly boring.
  61. Nov 3, 2013
    The lack of communication with the community from Valve is an absurd. This is not about Diretide, but the total abandon from the developers, who just work on hats and more hats.
  62. Nov 3, 2013
    This game is actualy the best MOBA Game owned by one of the biggest corporations. This game was very good until immature kids (rated 14 year olds) ruined it. People keep complaining about diretide, they cant make everything. So this game could be good but if people cry and insult it this is nothing. This game is 10/10 and will be good still.
  63. Nov 3, 2013
    worst matchmaking and reporting system ever.
    Nice graphics and game play.
    no new heroes
    many new hats
    no region lock
    But most importantly NO DIRETIDE!!!
  64. Nov 3, 2013
    Dota is a great game, but Valve forgot us, and we need new content, no only ropes and heats, we need events, heros, and maps, WE NEED DIRETIDE. Give DIRETIDE.
  65. Nov 3, 2013
  66. Nov 3, 2013
  67. Nov 3, 2013
    server issues, broken matchmaking zero comunication with the community the only thing they care is your money, the only way to dota 2 become a better game is another company buying this game.
  68. Nov 3, 2013
    No new heroes. No diretide. Give DIRETIDE!!!
    Dota is dead with Gabe and valve,
    DotA forever!
    つ Give DIRETIDE!!!
  69. Nov 3, 2013
    One of the best mobas of today. Requires timing coordination with your teammates, inteligence..
    The only problem is sometimes the matchmaking that puts you with totally new people and sometimes people get mad (like myself) because of this.
  70. Nov 3, 2013
    A great game, I have been playing for 7 months now and I'm still not bored of it, A little disappointed that there was no seasonal event this year but that can be excused, I will continue to play this game and I don't think it will get boring any time soon. Thank You Valve for such a great game.
  71. Nov 3, 2013
    Dota 2 sucks because of matchmaking, everytime i play duo with my friend we always get matched against full pre made team. Also valve does no heroes, no new events(or old i want something),no nothing, valve start listesting to community lazy
  72. Nov 3, 2013
  73. Nov 3, 2013
    No new heroes. No diretide. Give DIRETIDE!!!
    Dota is dead with Gabe and valve,
    DotA forever!
    つ Give DIRETIDE!!!
  74. Nov 3, 2013
  75. Nov 3, 2013
    This is one of the best games i played, its balanced, fun to play and completly free to play. All heroes are free so everyone has a fair start. It's more challenging than most Moba's, more dynamic and with awesome playerbase.
    Ps.
    If you rate this game 0 becouse there was no Diretide this year you just forgot what Moba is about.
    Have fun
  76. Nov 3, 2013
  77. Nov 3, 2013
    Awful matchmaking, tonns of bugs, lags, terrible comunications with fans, last hero was released 11.07.
    Valve cares only about money. Hate them and DOTA 2.
  78. Nov 3, 2013
  79. Nov 3, 2013
    I've spent nearly 2000 hours playing on this game. Sometimes i get frustrated (and by sometimes i mean almost every time) but when i get into a normal match with normal people whos temper doesn't go through the roof and where everyone is nice enough to not say something stupid i enjoy the game greatly. It's very entertaining and a great time killer, i agree the community is very hostile toI've spent nearly 2000 hours playing on this game. Sometimes i get frustrated (and by sometimes i mean almost every time) but when i get into a normal match with normal people whos temper doesn't go through the roof and where everyone is nice enough to not say something stupid i enjoy the game greatly. It's very entertaining and a great time killer, i agree the community is very hostile to each other but there are some few people out there who is kind and helpful to the newbies. The game needs alot of work but it certainly does a good job entertaining me. Expand
  80. Nov 3, 2013
    best game you can ever play combines everything u can ever want from a strategy game. tough to learn but can be mastered and have an awesome competitive scenes
  81. Nov 3, 2013
    TireDide! TireDide! TireDide! TireDide! TireDide! TireDide! TireDide! TireDide! TireDide! TireDide! TireDide! TireDide! TireDide! TireDide! TireDide! TireDide! TireDide! TireDide! TireDide! TireDide! TireDide! TireDide! TireDide! TireDide! TireDide! TireDide! TireDide! TireDide! TireDide! TireDide! TireDide! TireDide! TireDide! TireDide! TireDide! TireDide!
    TireDide! TireDide!
  82. Nov 3, 2013
    Brilliant game, never played a game more well rounded and enjoyable. Would not have written the review though if it weren't for all these negative reviews given by angry fans of the game. Do not be mislead, each of these bad reviews is simply a troll.
  83. Nov 3, 2013
    What the hell. I used to believe they were better than Riot Games, but it just looks like they go for money instead. Late updates, terrible customer service, and rude PR.
  84. Nov 3, 2013
    Give diretideGive diretideGive diretideGive diretideGive diretideGive diretideGive diretideGive diretideGive diretideGive diretideGive diretideGive diretide
  85. Nov 3, 2013
    Give DIRETIDE
    ༼ Give DIRETIDE
    ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give DIRETIDE ༼ Give
    Give DIRETIDE
  86. Nov 3, 2013
    You can denie and loose gold. this by itself will make the game very interesting.
    You only have 2 wards each 6 minutes, that will have you thinking a lot wat to do with the wards.
    The team fights happen not only on your screen. what i mean is, a entire team fight does not fit in your screen alone. You have to be aware of your surrondings. The towers can defend them selfs in early game.
    The towers can defend them selfs in early game. they attack you if u attack them by your self, even if you have allied creeps near it.
    There are a lot of habilities super over powered, that can ruin the game. But there is always a counter for those habilities, people just need to learn the game. this makes the game perfectly balanced.
    With dotabuff, you can know in witch rating you are on.
    Easy to report, ban or mute a player.
  87. Nov 3, 2013
    I love DOTA 2. Love it. A lot of people have dropped the user review score, because they are petulant children who did not get the temporary Halloween event they expected, so that would be my only complaint the user community can be immature. But, that is not a reflection on the game itself, which is engrossing, engaging, and frankly the best MOBA game out there. It is truly F2P, unlikeI love DOTA 2. Love it. A lot of people have dropped the user review score, because they are petulant children who did not get the temporary Halloween event they expected, so that would be my only complaint the user community can be immature. But, that is not a reflection on the game itself, which is engrossing, engaging, and frankly the best MOBA game out there. It is truly F2P, unlike LOL, and despite complaints, Valve gives it great support and really cares about their community. I hope others will get their voice heard and try to restore Dota 2's user rating: FYI, 3 days ago before Halloween and the lack of event, this game had a user score over 8. Expand
  88. Nov 3, 2013
    Garbage report system
    Garbage game engine results in 9 games without someone being able to load and you reenter the queue 0 communication and 0 visibility no visible MMR no ladders) No region locks. You take a perfect game and turn it into worst game ever created. GG WP I hoped this game would get me really hooked up for a long long time but for my surprise

89. Nov 3, 2013
    hardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcordhardcord Expand
  90. Nov 3, 2013
  91. Nov 3, 2013
    Valve is TERRIBLE at communicating with their community and patching anything but cosmetic items into the game. I'd imagine Dota 2 would surpass League of Legends when it comes to the number of people playing it if Valve had more than one person dedicated to updating dota.

There have been about 120+ days since the last hero, that should tell you something.
  92. Nov 3, 2013
    Guys, dont listen to the critics, this game is awesome.

Guys, dont listen to the critics, this game is awesome.

buut... Valve(or volvo) have completely abandoned it to a point where the updates are just hats, i mean come on. If anyone is new to the game, it would be fun, and i suggest trying it out, and playing it if you like it. And you are probably gonna like it, this rating is negative because valve aren't adding content, to the point where the game is called ded gaem, and i might aswell go play league of lesbians.
  93. Nov 3, 2013
    Give Diretide!༼ Give Diretide!༼ Give Diretide!༼ Give Diretide!༼ Give Diretide!༼ Give Diretide!༼ Give Diretide!༼ Give Diretide!༼ Give Diretide!༼ Give Diretide!༼ Give Diretide!༼ Give Diretide!༼ Give Diretide!༼ Give Diretide!༼ Give Diretide!
  94. Nov 3, 2013
    Valve turned good game into the Blizzard could do better.
    No good matchmaking system
    No good servers No new heroes ****ty hero models No skill balance OP heroes No events (OK, Valve, you think TF2 is better? Suck it) No good cosmetical items Why 0-11-0 player receives mythical items after game, and good players recieves chests? **** This. ****. And thanks, valve. Because now
    Valve turned good game into the Blizzard could do better.
    No good matchmaking system
    No good servers
    No new heroes
    ****ty hero models
    No skill balance
    OP heroes
    No events (OK, Valve, you think TF2 is better? Suck it)
    No good cosmetical items
    **** This. ****.
    And thanks, valve. Because now every Europe thinks that russians are worst players in the whole world. But they playing much worse.
    This is not game, this is just marketplace with a lot of children. I vote 0. Not because valve forgot diretide.
    But because this game sucks now
  95. Nov 3, 2013
  96. Nov 3, 2013
    Well, I love Dota 2, But a lot of idiots have started to rate this with 0 an 1 just because they were not given an event. I think that's not fair for an incredible game they were loving 2 moths ago. Play this game, don't fear the community I think it's the best ;MOBa nowadays
  97. Nov 3, 2013
    Game is a really good MOBA ARTS (whatever you wanna call it)
    If you're thinking on playing this game,don't judge it by the score.It's just a mad community,if you keep reading these scores you'll notice they're pretty much all spam.
    If you wanna play,dl it from steam and jump into it!
    The game is amazing,the community isn't.
  98. Nov 3, 2013
    Where's Diretide valve? You said there'd be Diretide. DIRETIDE DIRETIDE DIRETIDE DIRETIDE DIRETIDE DIRETIDE DIRETIDE DIRETIDE DIRETIDE DIRETIDE DIRETIDE
  99. Nov 3, 2013
    the servers are down or not available in parts of steam/dota almost every 2-3 days for 1-2 days in duration. its a total pain in the ass. it's horrible if normality is people talking reacting to lag issues like "ah steam again. how long will it be this time?".
    - no diretide even though it was announced as an annual event
    - commending and report reasons are too few. for example why isnt
    - no diretide even though it was announced as an annual event
    - commending and report reasons are too few. for example why isnt there a category for like he just played well even though he wasnt "teaching", "friendly", "leading" or "forgiving"
    - no forfeiting function
  100. Nov 3, 2013
    nuff said, you ll be much better playing the masterpice Dota1, on 6.78 or 6.73
    Both are the most balanced the game will get also diretide 6.79 nuff said, you ll be much better playing the masterpice Dota1, on 6.78 or 6.73 Both are the most balanced the game will get also diretide 6.79 nuff said, you ll be much better playing the masterpice Dota1, on 6.78 or 6.73 Both are the

1. Aug 15, 2017
    And this dichotomy is perhaps the best descriptor I can attach to Dota 2. It is frequently a game which occupies two opposite spaces simultaneously. It is the best game. It is also the worst game. No game has ever made me as miserable as Dota 2 has. But no game has made me feel so consistently rewarded for my time, and as consistently, wonderfully connected to the friends I play it with.
  2. Feb 19, 2014
    Simply irresistible and addictive as hell.
  3. Games Master UK