6.4

1. Jul 30, 2013
    I was not too impressed by this game. I am a big fan of the old DOTA, and also HON. It feels like you have constant lag in this game, and the graphic ain't that much to praise. No this is a no go, I rather go play DOTA 1 to be completely honest.
  2. Oct 8, 2013
    This game is not designed to be successful. It is still designed with the "custom game" mentality of the original: it is not one that seems to even WANT to have a large player base. That said, it is an improved version of the original and fun when things go your way if you stick around long enough.

Let me elaborate on my statement that it is not designed to be successful: the learning
    curve is steep, and painful, even for those who are very familiar with the genre. Until you are at a high competitive level, once you are down you stay down. There are many champions that are very strong against new players that are not very good at all at higher levels of play very anti-fun mechanics leave you muttering and wishing to give up, which is not an option until your opponents choose to end the game, no matter how far behind you are.

The lack of protection for new players does allow for more fun and wild champion design, but may not be worth the price. The community remains nearly as toxic as the original, and when you can choose to play a champion that is permanently invisible or can dash across the map and stun you for the entire time it takes to kill you, this isn't surprising.
  3. Nov 1, 2013
    Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks.Dota was awesome. Valve sucks. Expand
  4. Nov 1, 2013
    Very impressive presentation of features that are currently in the game, but that isn't what DotA is about. Despite the decade old engine, the original DotA on Warcraft 3 provides a better gaming experience because Valve does not care about Dota 2. It is clear that no Valve employee cares about Dota 2 at all, because there has been no expansion of gameplay features provided by Valve. Matchmaking is atrocious. It takes far too long to find a game and puts players of completely different skill levels in the same game. There is no leaver prevention, as one simply makes a new account to circumvent the quality protection features. Addition of game impacting content has slowed to the point where the last meaningful update occurred four months ago. Valve refuses to divulge any information of future developments, and bugs are left in the game for years. Valve refuses to communicate with the playerbase on any matter, while the regular content updates include micro transaction cosmetics and nothing more. There is no incentive to be competitive in this competitive game. Dota 2 is a good game if you are a professional Chinese Dota player and Gaben will personally donate money to you to play it, but otherwise it's not a special moba experience. Expand
  5. Nov 2, 2013
    last time not good update, only items. no event like a dire tide greeviling. VOLVO Disband VOLVO Disband VOLVO Disband VOLVO Disband VOLVO Disband VOLVO Disband
  6. Nov 2, 2013
    ༼ Valve GivE DIRETIDE
    ༼ ̿Valvr GivE DIRETIDE
    ༼ Valve GivE DIRETIDE
  7. Nov 2, 2013
    6.79.

Game is amazing, though the lack of communication or any sort of reasoning behind the huge changes they continuously put in sucks.
    Still 1000x better then LoL as a game, though im starting to hate valve as much as riot.
  8. Nov 2, 2013
    no new heroes, bad server, chaotic, terrible, ridiculous matching system tons of unfixed bugs, but vavle is still sparing no efforts to update hats. Dota was a epic game, but dota2 seriously disappoints us
  9. Nov 2, 2013
    Firstly.what i want to say is to kick the f***ing agent (PERFECTWORLD) ass in CHINA,since from April this year after the open beta for DOTA2,agents almost did not do effective propaganda ,and the store has only open less 1 day,now the server is stuck almost every night.
    I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF IT...............
    You may see I m a CHINESE,sure,and of course i m not good in English (haven't
    pass CET6 :D .the second is told to Volvo(throw your hats) ....i WII always expect goblin tech, Icarus ,Terrorblade,Tresdin(whether is's male or female),i want new heroes,balanced skills and good matchmaking,The 4 points for my lost enthusiasm for dota1( Timeless classic) Expand
  10. Nov 5, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Dota 2 is a pretty good game, but does not balance. It is practically just about to pick better things therefore discourages beginners. Also in the game pile of game elements, but there isn´t good instruction which severely impairs comprehension. Expand
  11. Nov 15, 2013
    Dota 2 have:
    1) Laggy server
    2) Bad community
    3) useless report system
    4) now we cant play cuz the servers explotes!
    5) serious support problems
    6) valve dont realize about that problems
  12. Nov 20, 2013
    the community is trash, there is not rating, or anything that help you not to be paired with "noobs" (LOL has this i believe) and HoN definitely has it, so yeah, valve is more worried about selling sets and stuff for heroes and make money instead of improving the game
  13. Nov 29, 2013
    It's a good game yes (ignore the community issues), but I don't enjoy it much when the server connection lost everyday. I'm not sure if they are doing are good job out there, I mean you can update a new ingame-items but maintaining the server? Come on Gabe don't just suck our money
  14. Dec 3, 2013
    Metascore 90?!!!! Who are the those metacritics? I don't lknow. Prob suck-balls-nerds. Dota 2 sucks ass. After the patch #6.79 I deleted this Valve sucks ass. You are all stupid if you are still playing this sucked--from-ass-****.
  15. Dec 5, 2013
    When I decided to give this a try, I was already aware of its infamous reputation for being harmful. All of the negative rumors you hear are true. It will make the most friendly of people aggressively competitive, while ignoring the game's extremely low fun factor.

Dota 2 is bad.
  16. Dec 26, 2013
    Abusive and annoying community. Very basic game. Character design and image is very minimal and adds now really feel to them. You need a very good PC to run the game properly and smoothly, despite the graphics looking dated.

Try other MMOBAs before returning to this one.
  17. Apr 4, 2014
    Poor match making system that puts players in games where there is no way to win because of a giant gap in skill level as well as counter picking in the most played mode 'All Pick.' It leads to frustrating games where no one has fun, not being able to do anything. If you are deciding between LoL or DotA 2, go to LoL. I've only played it a couple times but no one I know complains about it as much as DotA 2. The community is very toxic as well, no one is helpful. Expand
  18. Jul 11, 2014
    Dota 2, the game advertised as hard, awesome and good by it's fans. I played the fancy new tutorial, it taught me nothing. I played a bot game, it taught me nothing. I played against players, it taught me the following:

- You need to tell everyone when someone exists your screen, they can't look it up from their minimap.
    - Call everyone feeder while having most deaths
    - Spam league
    forums about how skillcap Dota 2 is.
    - Last hitting is very easy
    - Gold is easily gained
    - Snowballing is super fast and strong, games can be decided by any lane just by getting killed 2 times.

Overall pretty average game, graphics are nice and stuff. But the real thing is, it's not that hard game. Sure learning 90 champions is hard, but if i can find figure out most of the stuff in 20minutes that my team was getting beaten, anyone can do it.

My first pvp game was a flamefest, i did not call an missing player and my team died to him....3 times in row for a double kill. Then i was the person with mental issues, i'm feeding and should go back to League. While still holding more farm, less deaths and more income than my team that composed of players who had much more hours in the game than i did (less than 3). MatchMaking sucks as bad as Riot's, even worse i might add. Every player in my pvp games has experience with the game that i don't. So i'll check the game out in 6 months or so again to see what they done with it. Prolly nothing.

Short version:

- Requires more skill than league. [ ] Yes [x] NO
    - Full of A-Holes. [x] Yes [ ] NO
    - Overhyped and boring [x ] Yes [] NO
    - Lucky Valve has other quality game under their name [x] Yes [x] Yes

Don't buy anything in this game until you are sure it's good.
  19. Jul 30, 2013
    Background: I'm a big Dota gamer since Dota1, played Dota2 for 1k++ games since beta till launching Positive: + much more balanced hero compared to dota1 + more distributed hero usage compared to dota1 + active community + incredible concept of changing appearances with customize clothings etc Negative: - horrible communities that focus only on "winning", if you make a mistake/newbie then you'll get horrible f*** words. I pity new people who join the game. The game is no longer game for fun.
    - horrible matchmaking, you won't get matched with people similar with your skill. So the game will be very unbalanced for the player skills. You can play 8 games and get straight win because the enemies are too weak, and likewise.
    - reports are not thouroughly analyzed. Example: 4 party team me (outsider). They died and kept feeding, I advice them with really polite and gentle words, they are pissed because they lose, they report, I get muted (because they're 4 people reports versus me alone).
    - too many pauses to wait people with horrible connections, 1 game minimum a 5-10 minutes pauses (of total 30-40 minutes of game play 30% of your time waiting people to reconnect)
    - no give-up for "too obvious" game that you will lose, making the game boring
  20. Aug 4, 2013
    I started playing this coming from League of Legends since I wanted to try something new. I highly do not recommend this game unless you know what it is going into it, it is extremely unfriendly to new users and you will probably get flamed every game even bot games. If you do play or have played DOTA 1, I recommend it since it is a nice improvement on the original. If you play/played League of Legends, DOTA 2 will probably get you to start playing League of Legends again as it did for me. While most people think the simplified stats make it easier, I find that it just means if your primary stat is intelligence, you're getting screwed late game.

Pros:
    - Very in-depth for this type of game and the champion interaction is refreshing.
    - In-game graphics are a lot better than League of Legends and the client loads significantly faster.
    - Truly Free to play since you don't need to unlock champions with any game currency or what not.
    - In-game voice chat works well most of the time, although the sensitivity slider has been very buggy.
    - Made me appreciate League of Legends more.

Cons:
    - Community is the worst since... well... ever...
    - The game has a ridiculously steep learning curve and is painful to climb.
    - Every champion is overpowered at first so that no thought has to be put into balancing, then late game anyone that relies on abilities gets the shaft since they don't scale with your stats.
    - Turrets hardly seem to do any damage and I've seen turret dives at very early levels.
    - Losing gold upon death just means you are even further behind then before making the game quickly snowball in the winning team's favor.
    - Denying minions and turrets is also aggravating as heck when you are short on gold.
    - Only one map and one mode.
    - League of Legends has Runes and Masteries, while not very powerful alone, they do add a lot of customization that dota 2 needs since the only customization at the moment is purely aesthetic.
    - The camera sucks... period. It never zooms back far enough so you end up having to take focus off of your character just to auto-attack.
    - Roaming the map is annoying at times since trees are misleading upon which you can walk through and which you can't.

Overall: If you played DOTA 1 and loved it, play DOTA 2. If you have never played DOTA or even LoL, try League of Legends first.
  21. Aug 6, 2013
    I've tried it quite a bit. Gave it a fair chance. Not impressed. Pros: - It's a MOBA challenging addictive. - Very good user interface outside of the game. Cons: - Chaotic compared to other MOBAs (can't even tell what's passable terrain). - Too few improvements over the Warcraft 3 engine DOTA. - Crappy community. - No solo ranking system. - Extremely unbalanced. - Matches are almost exclusively decided in 10 minutes, yet you have to player longer and finish the one-sided match. Expand
  22. Sep 10, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I play dota 1 for 10 years. dota 2 is a very bad copy of the game mechanics are good but lacks a system for calculating statistics more detailed (had to implement by taking example from the game server dota 1 dotalicious, the absolute best ever!). Because the statistics are not carefully considered in all respects, and the games are not properly balanced, some players are ridiculous. It also lacks a system of more detailed report of the moderators and active (arrive ban for no reason).
    A report must be done according to minutes of the game (by checking the replay) and not because a player is annoying you. There is also lack of statistical reports received to check if the player is a recidivist. The reports received must remain on the listing so you can avoid some player. It lacks the ability to swap heroes! The objects to buy are thrown bulk (strength, intelligence, agility, support, all at once!). The break is ridiculous anyone can resume the game (there dovrebber be guaranteed a break of 30 seconds and extendable from your allies than 30 seconds each with a command to the need), usable only once, and the possibility of reactivating only by those who has begun the game break.
    Overall, in short, is a real disappointment I was hoping to find (after closing dotalicious), a game of dota competent, accurate, instead I find myself with a child's play ...
    Truly awful in everything!!
  23. Sep 26, 2013
    A great game till you play online.... PUGs are just impossible to win more than 1 in 10 fights, so unless your in a pre-set group your not going to win, which is a shame, because I can see how it would be a lot of fun in a well matched fight.
  24. Oct 9, 2013
    Repetitive, but that's for some reason what a lot of people like. Although there are indeed dozens of heroes to choose from, in my opinion the game gets... boring. Not only that, but to actually PLAY the game without being called a "feeder" you have to play with bots for a week. And heck, I don't like that! I want to jump in the game immediately and have fun, not get swarmed by objectives I have no idea on what to do, or terms I have no idea what they mean. Also, it's just dull... the game takes forever to start in the first place and combat is rather boring. In general, though critics say "superb", I say "whatever". Expand
  25. Nov 1, 2013
    If I Could base my review on game play and replay ability i would give dota 2 a 10/10 but then again how hard is it to recreate an already perfect game. The main issues with dota 2 are mainly developer related.

I have been playing dota for almost 2 years now and the community has been extremely vocal about the features and aspects they really want to see in the game, yet NOTHING has
    been implemented accompanied with absolutely no communication from valve or the dota 2 developers. For the past few months the main content of this game has been nothing but hats and cosmetic items, this wouldn't be an issue IF the game had the features it really needs but, they are not there and there is no sign of them ever being implemented.

Now out of Beta, dota 2 Still has absolutely no competitive aspect for the general player, there is no ranked games no ladder no MMR system absolutely NOTHING, not only does this result in terrible match making but the game seems to become stale. This feature is an integral part of EVERY succesful competitive game at the moment yet valve chose to ignore it which is a massive mistake in my opinion.

Additionally there are no ingame stats, and basically absolutely no reward for playing the game anymore. It seems as if valve have adopted the idea that hats and cosmetics will keep the community happy without improving the game.

As a result of this most of the community has become complacent and annoyed especially with the recent situation of valve choosing to not implement a Halloween event that had been there in the past without notifying the community.

I do believe Valve are falling short when it comes the the competitive aspect of DOTA and have turned it more into a fashion boutique. In the end if u are looking for a game to show off your items and have some casual fun then dota is the game for you otherwise i would suggest a game like League( As much as it upsets me to say that)
  26. Nov 2, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Garbage MM
    Garbage report system
    horrible attitude to players
    And TY for Diretide 2013!
  27. Nov 2, 2013
    Jus big Developers are behaving horribly. Their unconscionable behavior of players outrageously. First they promise something and then just show big 2 community. The game is not masterpiece 2: updates coming Very not regular; Bad servers; and much VERY much of bags(that appear after updates)
  28. Nov 2, 2013
    diretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide givediretide Expand
  29. Nov 2, 2013
    Dota 2 officially released product. BUT:
    - over 1000 officially known bugs and dota 2 dev (why it not fixed at beta, and why it not fixed after release?) and what about unknown bugs?
    - more differences with original dota (not mean bugs at wc3, but why I cant turn pugna ward off or attack fountain?) and that trees, its hard and terrible to allocate them to cut!
    - not all original heroes
    (one of the older champion Terrorblade.. where he is? but we have Timber and Rizzrak and Dragonus, and there are they are newer in comparison with old one. not forgot about Techies, but hes for fun.
    - no all original dota mods (why i cant play at pub on -om -mm -du or in new -tt mod?) half of this mods i can play at local game, but I want to play it with mm, like an old dota. and at last, why I cant swap and SD? its basis! nothing says about switch (only at pub, but why i cant help enemies to switch with their leaver to continue interesting game?)
    - events. every 6.*9 patch at wc3 dota has event with interesting quest and boss, but what we have? one good event Diretide and worse event Frostivus.. but we can play it at beta, dota 2 beta!! I expected that that absolutely new and beautiful from next dota 2 halloween event, cause of dota 2 officially launched, but what we have at first november patch? 5 new sets, 6 new tickets, 1 new courier and some minor fixes (yes I know, that sets making not by Valve, but what they make? nothing...)
  30. Nov 2, 2013
    This game was perfect, but in halloween 31 october, volvo forgot diretide and they promise that ll be a diretide this year. So Give DIRETIDE!!!

Good matchmaking
    normal report system only 3 for week)
    good comunication
  31. Nov 6, 2013
    Played the game for about 400 hours and here's my review. Well,let's start from the pros first - The HUD has improved,you don't have to click on the NPCs to view shop items anymore.There are also suggested items for every hero. - In the old Dota if you were a beginner you could get killed without even noticing,but on the new one when you get hit you got the red effect on the screen,also the hero health bars look different so you can figure out stuff easier.

Cons

- The matchmaking system must be fixed.You can have 1 hour of gameplay and suddenly end up with 2 or 3 pros on the other team which obviously isn't fair.

- Even though you choose to play in european servers there are bunch of Russians (not racist) who don't speak English .Those who do speak English tend to be offensive against everyone and refuse to cooperate.

- Though the buy-able cosmetics do not give any advantage to the player,it's a big problem for other players who just don't care about them and don't want them.That's because they have to download 7gbs of useless models.I'm pretty sure that the game itself isn't even 5gb.

Tip Find some people to play with if you're not patient.Otherwise you'll be wasting your time.
  32. Nov 8, 2013
    Dota 2 is nothing other then Dota 1, the graphics was the reason and the whole game was wholly modified into a mess, it will make the new people playing the game
  33. Nov 11, 2013
    Overall highly overrated. The graphics are OK, but the design is bland and simplistic. The differences between champions are marginal and the overall design is unoriginal. The game lacks serious continued improvement. The learning curve is steep, but the overall result after overcoming one of the most annoying learning curves in history is far from impressive. This game is nothing but a copy of the original DOTA, with very limited improvements. The competition has been developing for years and years, this game just falls behind too far to be taken seriously. Expand
  34. Nov 15, 2013
    Based on gameplay this game would hit a 9/10 score.
    However, gameplay is far from everything in a 'competitive' game.

Theres no way of tracking your performance, no way of tracking your team performance. Matchmaking is utterly broken so you play with people far below or far above your skill level in 99/100 games.
    The only means of tracking any stats is through an external website,
    Dotabuff.com Which is no part of Valve.
    The game is infested with Russians, who will shout at you in their amazing native language in almost every single game.

Issues have been there since launch and still have not been fixed, communicated by Valve. In spite of the development forum being flooded with threads about matchmaking issues and foreign speaking flamers on English servers, the problems persist, with no sign from Valve of any fix.

Dont believe me? See for yourself: http://dev.dota2.com/forum.php

Gameplay: 9/10
    Everything else: 1/10

League of Legends is a much better alternative. You will find much better, equal games
  35. Dec 30, 2013
    One of the most boring gaming experiences I've had in my life. Valves worst game by far.
    .............................................................
  36. Jan 22, 2014
    You will kinda like the game but you will hate the players, and most of your games will suck.

Dota is a complex game, but it's painfully lacking features such game must have or they are terribly executed.

Icefrogs dota 9
    Lacking features -3
    Players i am forced to play with -3
  37. Apr 21, 2014
    Удивительно, что нашлись средства и люди для воплощения в жизнь из столь маленького дополнения в нечто большее. В Доте нет ничего особенного. Ни смысловой нагрузки, ни визуальных прелестей и ничего другого тоже.
  38. Jul 11, 2014
    It's a good MOBA-Game, no question. The MOBA mechanics are working very well. It could be one of the best games ever. But there is the Dota Community. You can't play a match without being deeply insulted.
    Well and this is the point that kills all the fun in the game.
    What more need be said?
    Valve has to work on the Hero-Balance. Some of the Hereos are much overpowered.
  39. Aug 7, 2013
    Dota 2 is an unfinished unpolished game totally lacking in any kind of balance or more importantly user friendliness it is one of the worst games I have ever played in terms of easy of play with no guarantee of a fair match or people not quitting/people being of an equal level. Surely they know to group people ranked on ability not account level. A total waste of time in its current state. If you want a reliable competitive game where you know you are going to have a fun game weather you win or loose play halo or cod or league but by no means give any of your time to Dota 2. I have never lost but had fun in that game Wait 6 months and try again. Expand
  40. Aug 22, 2013
    I am over 300 hours into DoTA 2. The game has it positives and negatives. For me being a solo player, in the end, the negatives outweigh the positives. I do not mind the graphics and the game play. Neither is ground breaking or amazing but I like them. It is nice to have all the heroes available from the start. Too bad over half the heroes are never used. I have tried many of the so called weak underpowered heroes and to be honest, they do have problems. Over-all, it is a well-made game that is very unforgiving to new players. The tutorial is great and helps players to learn the basic laning skills and abilities of each hero. However, once you start playing against other people, everything changes. Hopefully you are a patient person or you might end up breaking your monitor in frustration. Part of that frustration comes from the community: very toxic and nasty. The reporting system for the game is a joke which means that the behavior will not change anytime soon. Here is my advice, if you have a group of friends who can log on with you and will work together as a team; then you have the potential to be successful in DoTA 2 and have fun. I am guessing this applies to middle/ high school students and college students with too much time. If you have a job and responsibilities and can only solo play, you might want to pass on this game and find something else. League of Legends has a somewhat nicer community and a better reporting system. The game is a lot more forgiving to new players; however the same problem of needing a group if you want to become ranked still applies. Anyway, play at your own risk if you are a solo player. Expand
  41. Aug 24, 2013
    What a huge let down! The game is not engaging at all. Boring, and carries with it too many issues from the WC3 original. Fan boys rate this really high, but don't believe all the hype.This game lost a huge opportunity to improve on the MOBA genre.
  42. Sep 12, 2013
    The game is quite fun for a few games every 100 games played, the problem is the matchmaking is terrible.
    Playing with people who don't speak your language and have 450 pings makes for a bad game.
    The game needs a ladder or some form of progression, the games feels shallow unless you're in a pro team, then it has lots of support.
    dota often has 7x less spectators than league of legends
    that says a lot.
    most people in dota have 4-5 accounts for trading and queue skipping, this makes the game look bigger than it is. Theirs only 10% of people logged in who are actually playing in game, most idle in chat or trading.
    The best thing about dota is the graphics are great so i do hope dota wins but they need to support the casual community.
  43. Sep 13, 2013
    The game is very unbalanced, most of the time a pool of around 20 out of the 100 heroes are picked. Not even because they're the most fun, but because they will win you the game. It might not deserve quit as low as what I have given it but trust me, it's not worth your time.
  44. Nov 1, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Dispate the fact that the game was released it's still in beta. Why it's still in beta? There are still missing heroes from the original dota (heroes that have not been ported yet), there are several missing options in the option tab, you have to edit some cfg to change them, game is poorly optimized (memory leaks that force you to restart the it after 1 single game), there are graphical artefacts caused by the engine, matchmaking is a joke (they explain how mmr works but that only shows how an 1500 mmr player end up in same team with a 3000 mmr player something that is completly wrong), when a hero spawn the game freeze, if you alt+tab the game in win xp and try to get back you end up with a blank screen and only way to get back ingame is to end task dota 2, some heroes are overpowered big time and in the last 2-3 patches nothing has been done to adress this problem, drop system is badly implemented trools, flamers, feeders get legendary and mythical items while decent and good players barely get a rare from time to time, 3 posible reports week is a bad joke for someone that play 5 games day because on average he will have to report 1 player game, mute system is badly implemented cause it cripples a team game cause the one muted is matched with unmuted players and he can't talk/answer to them, dispate the fact that the game has not implemented heroes from dota 2 valve works on cosmetics, extremely poor qualy hero graphic (abadon, omg extremely bad quality base graphic for this hero), no communication from devs part, devs refuse to listen comunity (take for example diretide 2013 there is a topic with more the 200 pages and no dev answered if there will be diretide 2013 or not, not that they answer to something), "balance patches" that don't balance anything but make some overpowered abilities even more stronger (aghanim buff for doom) and add useless things (aghanim for disruptor, disruptor is a support hero he will not get the farm for aghanim during an average game...). Those are the main reasons that make me score 2/10, it's so low because that's the score i gave to any game that is officialy released dispate the fact that it's in beta and has tones of problems. Expand
  45. Nov 1, 2013
    Negatives Frequent forced updates for purchasable in game items. Slow updates for porting existing heroes from DotA 1 to Dota 2. Mind you, not new heroes, but No trailer for official release. Competitive and unforgiving game. (Often the case for ARTS/MOBA genre) Making it hard for new players to actually have fun playing. More often then not, my friend which is new to the game ended up quitting due to the nature of the game.

A ton of bugs

No new hero that is actually created. All the heroes are ports from the oringal DotA.

Positives

Clean graphics
    Cosmetic items are tradable
    Its on steam could be a negative to some)

All in all, i do not recommend this game for people who are looking for casual gaming or to actually have fun.
  46. Nov 1, 2013
    I hoped this game would get me really hooked up for a long long time but for my surprise when I was going to play my first match I discovered that the community is really unsupportive not beginner-friendly I just need 3 words to describe this game WORST COMUNNITY EVER
  47. Nov 1, 2013
    Brilliant work to transform this from the wc3 map into the game. Really commend every1 worked at valve to have brought their A game for the 2 years Dota2.

Accepting community suggestions Workshop system everything brilliant for most of the time this game has been available to the people and the community literally emptied their pockets supporting ref TI3 compendium sales )

However Dota2 team Valve have moved onto an ignorant phase now. No updates for months choosing to ignore the community when people are asking questions been waiting for days for the Halloween patch creating quite the havoc everywhere for proof visit /r/dota2 and to top it all off having a 1st November update releasing with only new store items basically a big you to the community as a whole ).

TL;DR Brilliant game made by a great team who slowly turned into seeking arrogant
  48. Nov 2, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Good game but:
    1) cosmetic items more important for devs than new heroesgood matchmaking systemevents in game
    2) not much official info from devs for users
    3) there is no ladder system, there was skill brackets, but Valve delete this
    etc.
  49. Nov 2, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. No new heroes
    New path sucks
    No fix the bugs
    No diretide
    Terrible MatchMaking
    Terrible distribution of rewards after the game ends
    Whatever newbie player can play with who has lvl 50 or more
    What happens with valve??
  50. Nov 2, 2013
    Only the graphics are good, the SLOW animations, and heroes that seem to be desing with no balance in mind ruin the game.
    You will often find people complaining about heroes, they may be balanced in the numbers but there are many skills that are mechanically OP, like traveling the whole map to hit someone and then lock them in stuns with a RGN stun ability.
    Huge lack of balance while in
    other mobas you can only find maybe 1 or 2 OP characters that are then rebalanced. Expand
  51. Nov 2, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. NO Diretide NO New Hero NO Updates NO Normal matchmaking system
    every week you update is new sets and tickets
    every week you update is new sets and tickets
    where is the diretide
    where is the diretide
    stupid matchmaking system
    200 wins match 10 wins。
    BUT,I like dota2,so give Two points
  52. Nov 3, 2013
    DOTA2 could have been a good game. It was promising, with deep mechanics. Sadly it's plagued by huge issues. The Matchmaking is absolutely dreadful and lead to very frustrating games full of flames and insults. The community is downright terrible. i haven't seen a single game without at least a troll or a leaver. Valve seems strangely non-responsive, doing very little to address those core issues. After a while I realized I just wasn't having any fun with this game and quited. Expand
  53. Nov 5, 2013
    mmm. no diretide??? much player mad :v still like the game game score 10. no diretide -18.. then i rate 0.. its okay :v im not event mad.. but i dont know about other player.
  54. Nov 29, 2013
    dota 2 is a pretty terrible game, it rips off of what made league of legends and awesomenauts such great games and boils it down into simplified nonsense, but i think its still pretty good
  55. Dec 12, 2013
    Possibly one of the worst communities I have ever seen in any online game. Was insulted and my first game resulted in one smurf on the enemy team spawn trapping us and calling us bad and other derogatory names. I strongly recommend you stay away from this game.
  56. Jan 6, 2014
    A Fan base so immature it could be compared as a too the infamous Call of Duty fans.

Definitely an unfriendly game too play, On Dota, there is no hiding the chat, so guaranteed first time playing you'll see your name being thrown around for how terrible you are at this game you've just began playing.
  57. Jan 7, 2014
    There is no point in playing this game. Seriously, think about it. You win a couple of matches, then what? You get a few items, then what? It's the same map, over and over again. The same heroes, the same ability spams, everything's the same. Where does it end? Nothing ever changes. You might get an item every now and then, which you can't sell/trade unless you spend real money on other non-existent items. What would be the point of getting better at this thing? The game exists solely to cash in on people's nostalgia/boredom/stupidity. Nothing more. Basically, you'd be paying valve to not care what you think, to pair you with spoiled children or bored idiots that have no real life accomplishments so that you may be flamed and insulted because of their own incompetence. Why would any normal person play this game, is beyond comprehension. Utterly pointless. Expand
  58. Mar 5, 2014
    This game is horrible. I have seen better MOBAS made by monkeys. The tutorial is way to long and the heroes are poorly put together. .
  59. Mar 9, 2014
    Don't believe the positive reviews, this is a terrible game. In theory its cool but its impossible to find a game, when you do someone always quits so one team is unbalanced, often this triggers one or more people quitting so you end up on a team down 1-2 players.

Then if you're on that team you're up against it and if the other team gets a couple of kills you're quickly stuck in a 40
    minute trudge to your inevitable loss. In theory its awesome but in practice awful. Expand
  60. Jul 6, 2014
    The game used to be great, from the original DotA on Warcraft III to the beginnings of DotA 2 on Steam. Then, like a light, someone flipped the switch. The game that used to be about teamwork turned in to "Puta", "comment me" and "REPORT". The language barrier that has been erected is stronger than the 14 old year kids urges who play this. If you speak English, and would like to play with English speaking players, find 5 of them and play together. Otherwise you will only play with the aforementioned 'REPORTS'.
    They are so close to fixing the problem... They added these little nifty check boxes for who you want to play with. Check English if you want to play with English players, so on and so forth. The problem is, if you check English, Spanish, Russian etc. all at the same time, the myth is that you get a faster que time.
    Then there's the reporting system. If you have a teammate that wants to feed, report him. That way he'll be in your next game for sure to feed some more.
    The bottom line is, if you want a game where you can't understand a single thing your team is saying 80% of the time, play DotA 2. If you want a game where the s**t heads of the community are no longer punished, play DotA 2. If you want feelings similar to an endless pit of dread, accompanied by questioning your life choices, play DotA 2...

2k+ hours of it and I'm through...
  61. Sep 14, 2014
    Highly polished and very addicitve. Perfect free-to-play system, you can spend lots of money or nothing and still experience the same game. But...

Bad matchmaking 90% of the times. You will dominate 4 games, lose 5 games badly, and have fun one time. Lost games always drag for a very long time since there is no resign button. Every game last for about 45 minutes even if it's clearly
    lost at 10.

Community is very bad, regional settings do nothing at all, you will always play with people you can't and probably do not want to communicate with. There is a report system but it does not seem the community is getting any better.

If you have a 5-player team of friends the game is probably the best you can have around. If you like to play solo like me you're wasting a lot of time just to get frustrated. Better avoid that.
  62. Aug 12, 2013
    Ok where do i start witch this game, Poor graphics Buggy The match making is awful the wait time to get into games is shocking the learning curve is mental and the tutorials you get don't really help. Boring to play Items and collectibles are confusing and offer no help. community that play the game are 80% idiots and when you do "report" them for being idiots quitting mid match ect nothing seems to happen and to add to it all the game is so repetitive you will find yourself doing the exact same thing during each of the hour long matches. I gave this game 1 because its free and free games are good......well....was good... Expand
  63. Oct 19, 2013
    Would you like to get yelled at by angry nerds while playing video games? Then this game is for you. Most hostile gaming community in the world. The players are: Egotistic, egocentric, unsporting, aggressive, hostile, uncaring, mean, mistrusting, immature, callous, apathetic and incredibly pretentious while at every loss prompting everyone inside the current game to "Report player X" if someone on their team was even remotely new to the game or did any other action not sanctified by them, be it going in what lane you want, not purchasing courier/wards or simply just had an unlucky run/getting cross-classed. Expand
  64. Oct 21, 2013
    DOTA II has a horrible Community that makes the game far less enjoyable than it could be. New players are turned away because of this and older players have a worse time leading to further negativity towards other players.

The graphics aren't the worst, but they aren't that good. For a game that thrives on detailed team-play and champion strategies it stunts the potential. The only
    reason this game could be considered as more difficult than other games in this genre would be the graphics and lingering champion game-play. The graphics make it difficult to see what exactly is going on and doesn't get much easier as you progress. Pretty much every champion has at least one ability that will root/stun/slow ect. for around 5 seconds. When a game has that kind of kill security it doesn't matter if the champions are Balanced.

I've played many other Game in this genre and besides HoN they were all much more enjoyable than DOTA II. When I first played a game or two It was extremely easy compared to league of legends or other similar games. It may be more difficult to see what's going on but the spells are so overpowered on all the champions that it was easy coming from game that have underpowered spells.

The worst thing About DOTA II would be the Item system that has been Implemented. It's just ridiculous how it's not user friendly at all. This game has such a bad In-Game and Community Experience that players Uninstall it after playing 1-3 matches. The fact that this game was for sale when it had been released and is now free to play should tell you all you need to know about it. I recall having been gifted the game through Steam and then having loads of copies put into my inventory to give to other steam members. It was just sad.
  65. Nov 1, 2013
    Game is hard
    at first, but then it grows on you. I have over 500 wins and 1400 total matches played. MOBA type games need communication and updates from developers and this game has truly become dead because volvo didn't give diretide
  66. Nov 1, 2013
    Been playing this game for over 2500 hours, been a Steam user for 4 years, and have throughly enjoyed Valve's games ever since Half Life. Dota is the defining game of its genre and its beautifully delivered by the studio behind it. However, I had never felt so neglected by a developer. I know they're trying to be funny and mysterious but all these 0's are a cry for attention. Valve. Wake up. This is out of your grasp, even if you end up releasing 2 new heroes you still would've hurt our trust with your antics. Expand
  67. Nov 1, 2013
    Terrible developers. If you played tfw before mannconomy you know for sure where this is all going. Hats, hats, and more hats. Bugs bugs, more bugs. No content, no content, no content.

Into the trash it all goes
  68. Nov 1, 2013
    Awfull report system, matchmaking is really bad no competitive data is saved like kdr, average gpm etc. Also only cosmetic updates every week no events or new heros
  69. Nov 1, 2013
    Seems they may be abandoning it a tad. It has got a tad money graby and whoreish compared to their other titles. Where was Diretide? I wouldn't even be bothering writing this review. But no word on the event either way. Then a 70mb 'hat patch' is a real slap in the face to the players. Diretide Diretide Diretide Diretide Diretide Diretide Diretide Diretide!!! Diretide Diretide Diretide Diretide Diretide Diretide Diretide Diretide!!!
    Diretide Diretide Diretide Diretide Diretide Diretide Diretide Diretide!!!
    Diretide Diretide Diretide Diretide Diretide Diretide Diretide Diretide!!!
  70. Nov 1, 2013
    Good game, getting murdered by Valve(yet again) What's happening to Dota 2 right now already happened to TF2. When Valve decided to take (yet again) another community member idea, and make it into a game slowly but surely that game gets killed. CS was a great game. Look at it now, CS:GO is a shell of was CS 1.6 was back in the day. Ofcourse they up with Source before that but the difference between Source and GO was that Source was actually popular for a period of time.

TF2 was initially a very fun team FPS with an interesting theme and simple but effective and fun team class gameplay. The game was decently balanced around it core classes.

The came the hats, and even though initially they had guidelines about matching their artsyle it was of course throw away in order to make more money from the communities work for their Steam Marketplace and virtual economy. Then they added new weapons to with the balance and clearly the game became a remnant of what people liked. Honestly you know it's bad when I'd rather play the console port of TF2 because even the inferior 5 year old port is better than that they up on the PC. They made garbage decisions forgetting why the game was popular to turn it into a money generator.

Dota 2 follows very closely in the same footprints Long ago were the days people were optimistic about the spoils of war update, thinking we could go a seperate path than the game that walked before it. What did we get instead? SLow and stagnating game development, with he Original hero pool not done aftre three years, three years for LAN mode which you need to be online to play anyway, bare bones MM and no ladders/stats of any kind unless your a 5 man team(which you are better of playing inhouses anyway since the TMM rating has very little value). You also get very little additional or new content. In fact now that Dota 2 is out of beta, the game is progressing less and events like Diretide that happened in beta with less players gets canceled without a word. And yes they did promise it, last time I checked Annual meant once a year. Diretide was supposed to be an annual event. Guess that's done, but TF2 can get its 5th Halloween update despite much less concurrent players? What? It's also taking Valve MONTHS to port already established heroes from Dota 1. Riot can make a completely new one in 2 weeks. Ouch.

Valve is sitting on their hands and making bad decisions faster bad decisions. The only decent thing they have done is catering to e-sports with tickets and Dota TV, but when it comes to playing the game rather than watching it, your in for some disappointment. Oh and the hiked up the ticket prices initially when Dota 2 TV were on average $2.99. Now your average ticket is $8 dollars or more with only the lower tier tournament being $3.99.

If your not a diehard MOBA fan, honestly you're better off going to LoL, and I'm saying this as a Dota fan(not Dota 2) and as a person who thinks LoL is the inferior game. Why? Because if you play MOBAs causally Riot gives you hats AND new content. Valve only gives you hats and disappointment and zero communication. Also, for what it's worth, Riot's hats are better anyway. Go figure.

This game gets a six just for being good as a port of Dota, -4 for being under Valve's control. This game is going the way of CS and TF2. Ded. Which is a shame because CS was a really good competitive game.
  71. Nov 1, 2013
    DIRETIDE diretide DIRETIDE diretide DIRETIDE diretide DIRETIDE diretide DIRETIDE diretide DIRETIDE diretide DIRETIDE diretide DIRETIDE diretide DIRETIDE diretide DIRETIDE diretide DIRETIDE diretide DIRETIDE diretide DIRETIDE diretide DIRETIDE diretide DIRETIDE diretide DIRETIDE diretide DIRETIDE diretide DIRETIDE diretide DIRETIDE diretide DIRETIDE diretide DIRETIDE diretide DIRETIDE diretide DIRETIDE diretide DIRETIDE diretide DIRETIDE diretide DIRETIDE diretide DIRETIDE diretide DIRETIDE diretide DIRETIDE diretide DIRETIDE diretide DIRETIDE diretide DIRETIDE diretide DIRETIDE diretide DIRETIDE diretide DIRETIDE diretide DIRETIDE diretide DIRETIDE diretide DIRETIDE diretide DIRETIDE diretide DIRETIDE diretide DIRETIDE diretide DIRETIDE diretide Expand
  72. Nov 3, 2013
  73. Nov 1, 2013
    Give DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGive DIRETIDEGi…
  74. Nov 1, 2013

Diretide!!!

I want diretide!!! Diretide!!!

75. Nov 1, 2013
    Defense of the Ancients was the most prominent warcraft 3 custom map, and rightly so. Valve has taken it upon themselves to create a new engine for the game bringing up to modern standards so it can better flourish as an esport. Instead of fulfilling this promise they decided to plaster their free to play model seen in TF2 over Dota 2 as well, neglecting finishing the game. They released a beta product and advertised it as "finished", and even a year after release the game has thousands of bugs and missing features/heroes. Collapse
  76. Nov 2, 2013
    Thanks for Diretide 2013
    Year Event expectations and they did not even bother to write anything, delete that game
  77. Nov 1, 2013
  78. Nov 2, 2013
    Dont Diretide,Dont Good Raiting/Dont Diretide,Dont Good Raiting/Dont Diretide,Dont Good Raiting/Dont Diretide,Dont Good Raiting/Dont Diretide,Dont Good Raiting
  79. Nov 2, 2013
    Bad matchmaking. Bad updates. like 4 tikets+5 sets for heroes, no new heroes from dota 1.
    No Diretide.
    No bug fixed.
    Cyka-players.
    Bad balance.
    Retarded patch 6.79
  80. Nov 2, 2013
  81. Nov 2, 2013
    No Diretide. No communication with the community from Valve. No new hero in more than 3 months only hats and more hats to make more money. Disband Volvo please.
  82. Nov 2, 2013
    Please ignore the immature ones, it's not about diretide/a halloween event any more, and quite frankly it never was. It's about the lack of communication from Valve and the complete lack of respect towards the very same community that made The Internationals and all the hype around them possible. Dota 2 is an unfinished product with a bug list longer than a Fall Out Boy song title (i'm talking 1000+ entries), with quite a few heroes not yet added and a broken matchmaking. And when I say broken, I really do mean it. So with all these things around to do/fix, what does Valve do? Right, they go out of their way to release cosmetic items, sometimes twice a week. I'm not saying they are actively working on them, they are just allowing community-made items into the game. I'm not saying that Valve are a money-grabbing company that cares not for their players/customers either it's them who are saying this by not communicating about the development progress at all. All we can see lately are new hats, cosmetics and whatnot.
    You know what? I'm changing my score to 1, just for the effort, but it really have backfired on them. Time to wake the f up for without us you ain't nothing.
  83. Nov 2, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Garbage matchmaking
    Garbage report system
    Garbage game engine results in 9 games without someone being able to load and you reenter the queue
    0 communication and 0 visibility no visible MMR no ladders)
    No region locks.
    You take a perfect game and turn it into worst game ever created.
    GG WP
  84. Nov 2, 2013
    All time, aal days. Wtf. Dire tide----diretide------diretide------diretide------diretide------diretide------diretide------why????????????????????????????????
  85. Nov 2, 2013
    this game looks like TF2
    item market
    ty so much
    DiretideDiretideDiretideDiretideDiretide
    Thanx for ruining my Halloween! No Diretide!Thanx for ruining my Halloween! No Diretide!Thanx for ruining my Halloween! No Diretide!Thanx for ruining my Halloween! No Diretide!Thanx for ruining my Halloween! No Diretide!
  86. Nov 2, 2013
    Dota itself is great but Valve destroyed the experience for me.
    - Matchmaking is garbage
    - there is no ranking (you don't know if you improve or not)
    - a report ban system for players is completely failing
    - the communication with the community is even worse there is no communication at all.

Valve excels in putting out new Hats though, I'm giving them credit for that.
  87. ekk
    Nov 2, 2013
    the game just for of profit. No new heroes, new maps, new events, garbage matchmaking
    and report system. Only sales cosmetic Items.Good job Valve. Waiting for Blizzard dota.
  88. Nov 2, 2013
    After the beta this game has not been treated with updates that apply. We are still waiting for the other heroes and instead the only update on cosmetics are those where valve and earn enough Shame!
  89. Nov 7, 2013
    I really couldnt get into this game... I really didnt want to spend 1500 hours (as some reviewers state) playing a game that seems to me to be very repetitive and dull. And unless you have no life at all outside the pc, then you will be simple fodder for the rest of the players. The "tutorial" is absolutely woeful and lacking in explaining the most important overarching aspects of the game, and don't bother trying to get help from anyone on the servers. They are one of the worst groups of people on the face of this planet. Gameplay is just like playing a dumbed down RTS map... Maybe its one for those that love spending DAYS refining characters and strategies, all so they can get a little bit closer to beating one dull map after another. Its free, but its not even worth the cost of the download. Expand
  90. Nov 2, 2013
    Give GIVEDIRETIDE! Give GIVEDIRETIDE! Give GIVEDIRETIDE! Give GIVEDIRETIDE! Give GIVEDIRETIDE! Give GIVEDIRETIDE! Give GIVEDIRETIDE! Give GIVEDIRETIDE! Give GIVEDIRETIDE! Give GIVEDIRETIDE!
  91. Nov 2, 2013
    Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE Give DIRETIDE
  92. Nov 3, 2013
    Probably the deepest and most meaningful pvp experience you can have in an online game. From Hero choices, to lanes and item selections, this game has the possibilities of chess wrapped around a ridiculously skilled rts game.

Still learning and getting better 1000 hours in.
  93. Nov 2, 2013
  94. Nov 2, 2013
  95. Nov 2, 2013
  96. Nov 2, 2013
  97. Nov 2, 2013
  98. Nov 2, 2013
    pidarasi diretide GONITE YEBKI A TO VIEBU VAS VCEH YEBKI PODNYALI SVOI WIRNIE WOPI I DELAITE HOLDOUTjtjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj Expand
  99. Nov 2, 2013
    Where is DIRETIDE?!
    Where is normal mm system?!
    Where is new Hero?!
    Where is update fixes?!
    Where is your new balanced drop system?!
    __________________
    We don't need this new trash sets
    VOLVO FIX IT PLEASE
  100. Nov 2, 2013
  101. Nov 1, 2013

1. Feb 19, 2014
    Simply irresistible and addictive as hell.
  2. Sep 1, 2013
  3. Aug 30, 2013
    A great PvP game that offers some of the most intriguing and nuanced team combat around.