4.2

1. CZM
    Jul 28, 2011
    A great addition to DA2. What i especially like was the multi level nature of the prison you explore in the game. It really gave a good sense of scale and exploration that was lacking in many parts of DA2. I also liked and was pleasantly surprised by the amount of companion dialogue in this DLC. One think I really have not liked about most prior DLC in Origins was that are given newA great addition to DA2. What i especially like was the multi level nature of the prison you explore in the game. It really gave a good sense of scale and exploration that was lacking in many parts of DA2. I also liked and was pleasantly surprised by the amount of companion dialogue in this DLC. One think I really have not liked about most prior DLC in Origins was that are given new companions that you don't care about or your companion characters are silent. In this pack there is a fair amount of dialogue from companions you have in the actual game. Also good was that there were several side quests in the DLC. Overall a good three to four hour experience. Expand
  2. Aug 9, 2011
    I was disappointed with DA 2, but am pleasantly suprised with the Legacy DLC. There was plenty of action, some questions were answered, nice loot, plenty of comic relief what more could you ask for?
  3. Jul 28, 2011
    there are wayyyy too many butthurt DA Origins fans here who complain about how DA2 was a bad game and how logically this must be worse and etc etc. well DA2 was not a bad game, it's just different from Origins and somehow making a game that's not the exact same as its predecessor makes the game horrible. I admit, DA2 was rushed a bit and the writing was not on par with what Bioware usuallythere are wayyyy too many butthurt DA Origins fans here who complain about how DA2 was a bad game and how logically this must be worse and etc etc. well DA2 was not a bad game, it's just different from Origins and somehow making a game that's not the exact same as its predecessor makes the game horrible. I admit, DA2 was rushed a bit and the writing was not on par with what Bioware usually creates, but DA2 was still a good game. Legacy helps improve on DA2 with a robust story and a fun and entertaining mission. The style of DA2 is still there, but as i said, there is nothing wrong with it, except to butthurt DA Origins fans. It's not a perfect DLC, but it's a great addition to the game. Expand
  4. Jul 29, 2011
    Have played it twice now and I love it to bits =) I kind of think that you have to play it a few times in order to evaluate it properly. Things I like, that you can play it in all the 3 Acts and that it gives different material for each of them. That is really good for replay purposes.
    The dlc has some really good bits with the siblings. Bring along Carver or Bethany for extra value, there are some really sweet bonding moments. Love my FemHawke and her interaction with Carver. The banter with all the companions is wonderful as usual. Isabella and Aveline has some very amusing ones.
    The areas are new designs and very pretty. Made me happy to see a bit of open area and some good vistas. Story-wise it's great! I personally like the family-connection and the new lore concerning the blight and the darkspawn. Very interesting to see how that will play out in the future for my FemHawkes. Fighting was great fun and I found the last boss to be very interesting, in a deadly kind of way =) Like I said. Loved this dlc to bits and it would have gotten a 10 from me if my FemHawkes LI had had a little more to say. Sorry but Iam a romantic sap.

Ohh... and I'm not terribly impressed by just giving this dlc a "0" without giving any ingame reasons for why you didn't like it. Of course you don't have to do so, but I have read a few of them and I'm not really sure that they actually played it and that they didn't just go "hate hate hate". Fine, you didn't like something that I liked very much. What in the dlc was it that you didn't like. Do you have anything specific? I loved it, call me a fangirl if you like =) have a good time on the internets.
  5. Oct 15, 2011
    Dragon Age II : Legacy is a good DLC. Things i like. you can play it in all the 3 acts, you can play with Templar Bethany and Carver or Warden Bethany and Carver too. It also have replay possibilities ( you can choose between two ends) Is interesting for a Dragon Age 2 DLC, and far more better then The exiled prince. I played it in nightmare, and the gameplay time was 5h26 min.
  6. Aug 1, 2011
    Well I"ll just say its interesting for a dragon age expansion. I think they should have had 3 months more time and then they could have made it like Awakening for Origins but still i give a 10!

1. Apr 11, 2012
    A surprisingly detailed add-in for this controversially received sequel. New approaches to encounter design and smarter enemies stand out, although story remains a strong feature.
  2. Pelit (Finland)
    Nov 15, 2011
    You never know what to expect from Bioware when they create a new DLC. Sometimes they are decent, more often not. Legacy and Mark of the Assassin are pleasant surprises in the continuum. The adventures are well written, Tallis is a compelling new character and the combat is challenging enough. The add-ons are solid work, but not extraordinary by any means. [Nov 2011]
  3. CD-Action
    Aug 31, 2011
    It spawns enemies behind your back, fails to improve lame AI and contains a range of bugs (e.g. enemies hitting you through a closed gate). BioWare failed to convince me that they are capable of learning from their mistakes. [Sept 2011, p.65]