4.7

1. BenS
    May 22, 2009
    Decent story idea, bad execution. Game ran choppy on systems that run Crysis ok. The voice overs were over the top, but not in a good way. It made me want to turn my audio off. The art style that they chose doesn't work for most games, so they should have gone a different direction with it. I just feel sorry for the game more than anything.
  2. FrancescoTrombetti
    Jul 16, 2009
    Francesco T. gave it a0:
    PS - now this game it won't even load anymore - I won't bother trying to reinstall.
    PS - nice the idea of changing the title of the game to get round the bad scores!!!
    Apr 26, 2009
    This game is horrible. Not even a 1.
  4. LordOfDORKnessnunyas
    Jun 14, 2009
    Graphics poor. Game crashes repeatedly. Sound and sound samples are repetitive and of poor quality. Gameplay is slow, repetitive, and non-entertaining. If you can get this game to work for more than 10 minutes, you will already be bored out of your skull.
  5. FrancescoT.
    Jun 29, 2009
    I stumbled across the first major bug after like 15 seconds of playing, then another major bug upon using "savegame" 3 minutes later - I then decided to give it up for good - just unplayable.
  6. GianlucaA
    Jul 1, 2009
    Its...really sad, ive never seen a game like this. One of the worst game ever. Bad programmed, ridiculous gameplay... nothing else to say.

1. 3DJuegos always takes interest in projects of small companies because we consider that the future of the industry is leaving them behind. Nevertheless to support their efforts they need quality games, and Merchants of Brooklyn can’t redeem itself nor in its ridiculously low price.
    Imagine, if you will, a weapon that not only blows a guy to smithereens and covers the screen with more blood than a MASH unit, but also causes him to burst into flames and even projectile vomit all over himself for several painful seconds before he blows up. And if that isn't disgusting enough for you, imagine grabbing one of his severed legs and whacking another dude over the head with it until he, in turn, spews even more blood and vomit and flames. Ew.
  3. A fun -- if short -- little indie with some interesting ideas behind it falls flat on its face on technical execution and pricing issues.