7.1

1. Nov 7, 2014
    Elword isn't jast a fun gam I love that gam I play every day same peeps didn't like

but I thank it's fun I rally hozp you try that gam maks me hippy to now that thais gram is in here
  2. May 13, 2013
    Elsword is an amazing game that have a lot of story. this game is based on a manga. thus, If you compare the characters from the game with the manga, you will double your enjoyment of the game.
  3. Feb 17, 2014
    These critics really should play the games they criticize for more than jut 2 hours.
    Elsword is a game filled with fun and mini-games, events, activities. And one of the most updated games I've ever seen, there's always an update and main event every month, new characters coming out from the original Korean version.
    It does the job it promises very well, it's a pure 10 for it's very
    It does the job it promises very well, it's a pure 10 for it's very unique design, and don't mix it with Maple Story, Elsword is a new century side-scroller, Maple Story is in a different league, Maple Story is a Legend, Elsword is a Rising Star. 10 out of 10 with not doubts about it's score.
  4. Sep 1, 2014
    The game is good and fun but i do admit it does get tiring. The story line is a little confusing at first but if you pay attention you'll see how it all clicks. the game does have you kill your keys on your computer by a lot. the characters are pretty good but some are over rated and overused. but if you come to play and make friends you wont be making much. the players are more there forThe game is good and fun but i do admit it does get tiring. The story line is a little confusing at first but if you pay attention you'll see how it all clicks. the game does have you kill your keys on your computer by a lot. the characters are pretty good but some are over rated and overused. but if you come to play and make friends you wont be making much. the players are more there for pvp i think and some are there to play and make friends. however i think from when i played in the past to now i do say some things have changed like when i first started a lot more people used to talk, be friends and come together but now i really don't see that as much but i still see some of it but not as much, before when people did talk to each other people where mean like really bad. Expand
  5. Apr 13, 2015
    I have played Elsword since the beta and the open world release in 2012. I have seen all the "so-so" moments. I have been there for every class release and job change. I am officially addicted to Elsword. It's just that good. They listen to player requests, they do necessary patches, they release new players, events, or areas every week on Monday. This game is perfect. It has a few minorI have played Elsword since the beta and the open world release in 2012. I have seen all the "so-so" moments. I have been there for every class release and job change. I am officially addicted to Elsword. It's just that good. They listen to player requests, they do necessary patches, they release new players, events, or areas every week on Monday. This game is perfect. It has a few minor glitches like teleporting randomly when you are pvp'ng on Hope Bridge. (It gets annoying especially when you activate skills). Besides that this game is perfect. It is a balanced mix of MMo, anime based, RP. It has its own manga and everything. I have tested ALL the available classes. Not once have I been dissapointed except when playing Aisha. (Shes hard to control) Everyone should give this game at least a month so you can get both job advancements and level caps. It is amazing, That is all Expand
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. Jun 17, 2012
    Elsword isn't the most polished game, but it does beat-em-up action quite well. Between the pets, the gear, the PVP, the costumes, and even the boss-rush modes, there's a good deal of content waiting to be plumbed by gamers that want a bit more action and skill from their MMOs. It's at least worth a look.
  2. Jan 6, 2012
    An overall bad game that feels cheap in every part of it. When the matter comes to money it's a rip-off . Fun only in the first hour.