7.1

1. Jul 10, 2014
    Probably the equivalent of Dark Souls back in the day, but I didn't like that game either. This action RPG has lost its relevance in modern gaming now IMO. I got this as a free giveaway and I am still disappointed.
  2. Apr 4, 2014
    This game had great graphics at the time of release which is the main positive of what has been said by previous reviews. As time goes by the power of old graphics wears off , so the game play and story become the only reason to play it.

Sadly this game fails that as the story is ok and the game play is quite poor, being highly repetitive and lacking depth.
  3. Nov 5, 2013
    Can say som things about this game first is quite normal look and interesting atmosphere, second is wery fun gameplay who love dungeon type games (I mean kill em all with puzle missions), third is quite normalprimitive battle style (More orientired on joystick, but wery easy to play on mouse+keyboard), but 1 thing what I dont like much is too way easy for hard difficulty, but anyway lots of fun and good to evening relax...
    I like it and really can reccomend if you like fun games.
  4. Oct 12, 2013
    I have to say... this is really bad. First of all you have exactly one attack. No block, no roll, etc. Just wildly spamming left mouse. Second, this is easy on the hardest mode. Third, this is a TERRIBLE console port. You can't even navigate the menu with your mouse... that's how lazy they were. No real graphics improvements either. Ironically you can't use a controller to play either. They did not make the gold fun to find either, its always just hiding behind the rock you are passing or stairs you are going up. And the saving is automatic at start of level with no checkpoints in between, meaning if you fell off a thin flight of stairs or something, you are stuck repeating the level. Expand
  5. Oct 4, 2013
    This is an underrated gem. The controls are fixed (compared to the Xbox version), and that improves the game overall, leaving intact the excellent level design, physics, graphics, and gameplay that already grace the PC version.
  6. Oct 4, 2013
    A great game that reminds me why I love the action/adventure genre. The graphics are great, the premise is unique, the gameplay is solid, and there's a sense of exploration from trying to find the hidden stashes of gold.

1. The PC version of Enclave has a much tighter control scheme then compared to the Xbox version.
  2. This fun is tempered by the frustration created by the lack of mid-mission saves, surprise death traps, and a combat system which makes a challenging game even more difficult.
  3. The PC version is very playable, has a good story line and will give you plenty of bang for your buck.