Euro Truck Simulator 2 PC

8.7

1. Nov 6, 2012
    This game is just awesome. I can't other than decide to give it a 10, which it truly deserves. The game presentation is just perfect, and finally it has become more mainstream than it was.
    The flaws in the game suggests that the games note has to be 8 or lower, but given that the positive aspects are bigger, it has a well deserved 10.
  2. Dec 1, 2013
    I bought this game during a steam sale because I needed something relaxing. I'm no truck driver (outside of maybe driving a de-ice truck), and I have never been to Europe before, but I must say, this game really impressed me to the point where I feel like I'm really there and driving a real truck. I am positively impressed.
  3. Jan 17, 2013
    Improves on every aspect of ETS1. I don't normally play simulators, but I just love playing this one. Good sound, VERY nice graphics for a simulator, and much larger gameplay than the previous one.
  4. Feb 15, 2013
    Never played a truck sim before, but wish to hell I had... I'm not a truck nerd, nor a train spotter.. but this is not about being a truck nerd. This has all the addictive gameplay of ELITE, without the shooty bits!! the mod community is stunning. This is an empire building game and a driving sim all rolled into one. Seriously underrated, with mods this thing seriously rocks so goes toNever played a truck sim before, but wish to hell I had... I'm not a truck nerd, nor a train spotter.. but this is not about being a truck nerd. This has all the addictive gameplay of ELITE, without the shooty bits!! the mod community is stunning. This is an empire building game and a driving sim all rolled into one. Seriously underrated, with mods this thing seriously rocks so goes to 10/10. It may never be cool, but for godsake download the demo and give it a go.. you might be surprised to find gameplay x100. If AAA titles these days had that much gameplay our heads would all explode.. get it!! Expand
  5. Nov 17, 2013
    Love the open road feel of this game. Very detailed and challenging game. The trucks are beautiful. The road can vary from parking lot to mineshaft. For all you get it does not take up very much hard drive space. One thing I was concerned about was the actual time it takes to make a run between cities. It turns out to be much less in game but still feels like the full experience.
  6. Jan 18, 2013
    Well i have always had a thing for simulator games because they require you to use your brain and act similar to the real world i have always looked for decent truck game only to find none had what i was looking for until Euro Truck Simulator got released.

I have owned this game since release and i am still playing it to this day there are good mods out there and game play can be extremely fun.

The surroundings contain a high level of detail but is still low end PC friendly i am extremely glad to see this game arrive on steam just activated mine today This game delivers everything it promises plus more but it does require high level of patients at times as AI traffic can be annoying at times and truck physics could use adjusting but some people are coming out with physics mods They do updates which is good there are mods but always test careful because not all mods are perfect plus mods are made by normal people so modded version may lack SCS support

Overall its excellent game i have had over 3 months game play so i have scored it a 10/10
  7. Nov 22, 2012
    I rated this sim as a 10 not because it's the best game ever made but because it's the best Truck simulation that I've ever played and I've played a lot of them. It's not perfect but the developers do seem to genuinely want to work with the community to continue improving the game while at the same time making it a viable option to do so through paid extensions, DLC etc.

The only thing

The only thing lacking is an "official" community forum on the Euro Truck Simulator 2 website, instead they use a series of blogs and comments which truth be told sucks as a way to communicate interactively with your customers. However the game is excellent after a couple of updates.
  8. Jan 18, 2013
    Hugely exceeded expectations. Hope to see lots of dlc in the way train simulator releases it. Try the game out of you want something fun, relaxing, and very atmospheric.
  9. Mar 7, 2013
    This game is beautiful, engrossing and entertaining. Worth every penny you throw at it. Plenty of trucks to pick from, and many ways to upgrade not only the game (using mods to enhance realism etc.) but also the trucks. Great fun.
  10. Nov 5, 2012
    I adore this game!!The graphics are fantastic ,trucks are more than fantastic and the scenery is gorgeous!!I think that SCS has done a great job and i am waiting for their next creation (maybe a euro truck simulator 3) !!
  11. Nov 5, 2012
    For a huge truck driving simulator fan this game is sensational, graphics are pretty and the scenery is awesome. The physics are very well implemented and the details are quite accurate making the game a pleasure to relax on. For the most pretentious one, there can be found a lot's of mod's on the internet and the upcoming patches are announced to be great improvements to the game basedFor a huge truck driving simulator fan this game is sensational, graphics are pretty and the scenery is awesome. The physics are very well implemented and the details are quite accurate making the game a pleasure to relax on. For the most pretentious one, there can be found a lot's of mod's on the internet and the upcoming patches are announced to be great improvements to the game based on the community requests, see more about on the SCS blog site.

I enjoy this game a lot. Pedal to the metal!
  12. Nov 5, 2012
    The best truck game ever! Keep it one SCS... I wait to new expansions for the game... :) This have potential to grow up. Make it better and better to the truck fan comunity :)
  13. Nov 5, 2012
    Really very very nice the game. The best of smilator games. Thank you scs software... I playing Euro Truck Smilator 2 all day.. I recommend this to anyone...
  14. Nov 5, 2012
    Well first off you do not need to be a trucking fan to love this game. You get to do more than just play with trucks. you get to enjoy europe, run a business and enjoy excellent graphics!!! If you're into customization than you will love this game not only do you get to customize your personal truck but you can customize your employers truck!! It is very in depth to engine tuning bodyWell first off you do not need to be a trucking fan to love this game. You get to do more than just play with trucks. you get to enjoy europe, run a business and enjoy excellent graphics!!! If you're into customization than you will love this game not only do you get to customize your personal truck but you can customize your employers truck!! It is very in depth to engine tuning body modifications and more!!! The game also will get lots of attention from the makers so there is more to look forward to in the future. If you are looking for an exploration game and into customizing and running a business then this is the game for you!!! Expand
  15. Aug 11, 2014
    Euro Truck Simulator 2 is a trucking game. But, it's more than that. It also features company simulation. Physics are realistic. If lucky, you can see a plane landing. Also, you can make or download mods, which really improve the game. It's very relaxing just driving and listening to the internet radio with realistic physics, but come to the cities and the relax stops due to maneuveringEuro Truck Simulator 2 is a trucking game. But, it's more than that. It also features company simulation. Physics are realistic. If lucky, you can see a plane landing. Also, you can make or download mods, which really improve the game. It's very relaxing just driving and listening to the internet radio with realistic physics, but come to the cities and the relax stops due to maneuvering through city traffic with a trailer in tow. Overall, it's an amazing game with huge potential. But it also has one flaw, the cities do not look anything like they do in real life, and they're small. Can you imagine Venice without a single canal? That's how it is in this game. I recommend this game to anyone who likes trucking games, driving games, company simulation games or simply realistic games and who doesn't mind with the un realistic cities. Expand
  16. Nov 6, 2012
    Euro Truck Simulator 2 is the best truck/vehicle simulator on the market!

Nice graphics and sounds. I like that you can buy your own truck and start your own company You can even qustomize your truck!

i really recommend this game!
  17. Nov 6, 2012
    I've been following the evolution of SCS Software's trucking games and I must say the guys are not joking. I remember the plain and edgy games from the past ... their new baby is everything but that. Of course there is plenty room for development but with limited resources, it's just huge what they accomplished. Remember, it's not Ubisoft, Sony, Capcom, etc. They're just making somethingI've been following the evolution of SCS Software's trucking games and I must say the guys are not joking. I remember the plain and edgy games from the past ... their new baby is everything but that. Of course there is plenty room for development but with limited resources, it's just huge what they accomplished. Remember, it's not Ubisoft, Sony, Capcom, etc. They're just making something that a lot of us need, and they are making it good.
    I was waiting for its release for a long long time, and I'm glad it's finally here. Also I appreciate that it's in constant development. The ability to customize the trucks is an enormous plus in the game, also the live streaming via the radio.
    Some say, that it's a boring game. I tend to disagree. I was expecting to drive long roads, among cars that drive by you. It's not a race game, it's not a derby game it's a truck simulator, and you receive just what you are promised, a truck driving simulator with huge potentials. Be loyal to the game and be patient. This game is on the road of becoming BIG, hopefully with a lot more publicity!
  18. Nov 6, 2012
    First of all this game is best in genre. I playing already plenty of hours and will continue. It has big potential to make big game but it need some work. Work with optimization, adding more countries and diversities, multiplayer and so on... My hope is also to get on steam.

But its really fun game. And i recommend to every people to try free demo from their page.
  19. Nov 8, 2012
    10 Out Of 10, Love the game, it's great I've been waiting all year for the game and when it game out in October i purchased it straight away. It turns out it's fabulous & it's the best simulator on the market and is well worth the money. The game has the best physics ever and has super realistic graphics with a highly advanced economy system. I've found it highly addictive and it can't10 Out Of 10, Love the game, it's great I've been waiting all year for the game and when it game out in October i purchased it straight away. It turns out it's fabulous & it's the best simulator on the market and is well worth the money. The game has the best physics ever and has super realistic graphics with a highly advanced economy system. I've found it highly addictive and it can't get and better. Good Job SCS

-Nitro
  20. Nov 8, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. First of all I'm not a Truck Simmer. Though I had tried ETS1 back when it originally came out it didn't grip me or work well with my Logitech DFP wheel. I'm more of a fast paced Motorsports Sim driver racing Sims like GTR2 and rFactor etc!! When I saw the guys at SCS were making a 2nd ETS title I watched with interest and planned to give it a go and see if they had improved on the original games failings. In real life I have experience in Driving Trucks (Not 40 tonne artics though) and I love working behind a wheel, so part of me couldn't resist downloading ETS2 on the day of release. Now the only day I haven't sat down at my computer for at least 2 hours to play ETS2 since that moment was my Sons Birthday (trust me I wanted to play it) it is that addictive!! I haven't even played a race sim since either and I've been playing those for nearly 20years!! My Son who is now 8 has a copy on his computer and even my 10 year daughter was playing it for over 90 minutes the other day!! Yes the game isn't perfect, but it does have a lot going for it.

First of all the controller support is far better. My Logitech DFP wheel and G25 pedals are perfect straight from the games setup and I have all my needed controls like wipers, lights etc exactly where I want to have them! I've also tried it with the keyboard which was surprisingly good too and the SCS team obviously spent a lot of time getting this area right. The only problem we had was trying a control pad as my son and I found that far too sensitive to steer accurately enough, but he does have a wheel of his own to use, so it's not a big issue.

Graphically the game is very nice and runs smoothly on my system (I5 2500K, 8gig ram, ATi Radeon 4870 512mb) at max settings in 1680x1050 and works well even during night driving in the rain. I've not noticed any real issues with the game myself in that department. It also has some lovely touches. The first time I had to drive through roadworks and saw the little fella in his yellow high-vis gear working away with a pneumatic drill I was genuinely surprised at how many little features SCS have lovingly added to their Sim. And they are not all the same either, some have surface rollers, cranes, diggers or the whole road fully excavated!! Cyclist riding on cycle paths, trains, planes and even birds in the sky!!

Sounds are good to, though in the cab it's a little too quiet, but the modding community have already adjusted that. The ability to load your own MP3's or play real streamed radio whilst driving along is fantastic and really adds to the immersion.

Gameplay is just so enjoyable. You start with a run down depot in your chosen city and you have to log onto a job finder to pick up work driving other companies in their trucks to earn a salary. Once you have some successful runs under your belt, you can purchase your own Truck. You have a bank who will offer you business loans and you will get emails from companies and truck dealers to help you on your way. The map though obviously can't cover real distances as this would need years (probably decades) to make it does have a genuine feel of realism. Each country you visit has it's own look and feel. Each City is different though some roads and junctions etc do basically look similar it doesn't take away the feeling of being at a new place. As you travel the map you discover each place by driving through them. You'll see on your GPS roads you haven't driven on and will have question marks over places of interest that you need to drive past to get access to. These are normally Truck Dealers and properties you may be interested in purchasing for your expanding company. You'll have petrol stations with parking when you need a rest break etc as well as hotels. There are also ferry crossings and the Euro Tunnel train!!

Career part of the game is where you can get so much pleasure playing. Building your company up from a single Truck to having several trucks and drivers who you hire through employment agencies is really great and makes you work hard to earn more money to continue expanding. You can have multiple depots with many trucks and drivers all under your watchful eye. Hire, fire, train them how you want. Modify the trucks to your liking from the body, paintjob, lights, accessories, axles and their engines. They all have an effect on how profitable your company is!! You can oversee everything your company is doing in game. See each driver or trucks daily profits, keep the Trucks maintained etc. Ok some people who like management games will pick holes at how certain areas lack detail, but this isn't a management game, it's a driving Sim with a nice bit of management thrown in!!

I could go on forever, but all I can say is, I'm a Sim racer who has never had any interest in management games, but I've not been able to put this game down and I look forward to playing the next day and continue building my virtual transport company up.

Well done SCS.
  21. Jun 2, 2013
    This is without a single doubt the best truck simulator you can get, after playing all the previous sims I can only say this is The Truck Sim at the moment. The Environment is gorgious, the trucks look really great and drive pretty realistic too (especially with a decent steering wheel). Besides that there are plenty possibilities to mod the map, trucks, interiors and trailers. And not toThis is without a single doubt the best truck simulator you can get, after playing all the previous sims I can only say this is The Truck Sim at the moment. The Environment is gorgious, the trucks look really great and drive pretty realistic too (especially with a decent steering wheel). Besides that there are plenty possibilities to mod the map, trucks, interiors and trailers. And not to mention the many radio stations you can listen to, or even add your own radio stations to it. Greetings from the son of a truck driver. Expand
  22. Nov 9, 2012
    i was never into simulator games untill i played this one. the mechanics and world feel so realistic i like how we can have our own company and hire drivers. it wud be cool if there was an expansion that wud somehow bring us over to the usa lots more roads to travel>
  23. Nov 11, 2012
    Es actualmente el mejor juego y simulador de camiones que existe en el mercado, destacando sobre todo en calidad gráfica y detalles relacionados con el diseño. Una amplia gama de marcas de camiones con licencia, una extensa posibilidad de modificar el aspecto de tu camión como el de los camiones de tu empresa. Traducido a la mayor parte de idiomas, con soporte paraEs actualmente el mejor juego y simulador de camiones que existe en el mercado, destacando sobre todo en calidad gráfica y detalles relacionados con el diseño. Una amplia gama de marcas de camiones con licencia, una extensa posibilidad de modificar el aspecto de tu camión como el de los camiones de tu empresa. Traducido a la mayor parte de idiomas, con soporte para volante y multi-pantallas y cabe destacar la amplia posibilidad de integrar mods. Expand
  24. Nov 11, 2012
    El mejor simulador de conduccion de camiones, soporte para volantes, multi-pantalla, mods casi desde el primer dia. Recomendado a todo el mundo que le apasione este tipo de juegos y a los que no tambien
  25. Nov 11, 2012
    The best truck game ever! Keep it up SCS. I hope we can get some DLC'S for the game so it can get better and better. But for that we have keep helping SCS. So for all who read this, just give a chance to this game, you gonna see that has a lot of potencial.
  26. Nov 11, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Environnement and driving : This is the best trucking simulator game in the world (best driving, best meteo, this reflects the reality of the virtual world, MORE REALISTIC)
    For the map : all users should need more big map for their own country (Russia, USA, Africa)
    i encourrage scs to do more update about map, realistic
    thanks a lot for these developpeur
  27. Nov 15, 2012
    I just love this game so much,beautiful,peaceful, simple. customize your truck upgrade it, level up get new skills , manage your company, hire drivers, buy garages all over Europe and upgrade them. I don't know how this could get any better. One last thing ... thank you SCS software for giving me this game .
  28. Nov 29, 2012
  29. Jan 19, 2013
    Skyrim with trucks. Big open world, big trucks and big tires. I think that this game is trying to play off on the popularity of Ice Road Truckers the Canadian show (best show ever).
  30. Jan 17, 2013
    Perfect truck game. Lack of content and multiplaser but this is SCS - small firm not EA. Its cheap and had great potencial because it easy moddable....
  31. Jan 5, 2013
    Who would have ever thought that a Euro Truck Simulator would get a rating this high? This simulator is one of the most relaxing games ever, but can also be very intense when carrying fragile cargo. The scenery is beautiful. When it rains ingame, I get the same warm feeling inside as when it rains in real life. I give it a perfect score because I just can't find anything "wrong" with it.Who would have ever thought that a Euro Truck Simulator would get a rating this high? This simulator is one of the most relaxing games ever, but can also be very intense when carrying fragile cargo. The scenery is beautiful. When it rains ingame, I get the same warm feeling inside as when it rains in real life. I give it a perfect score because I just can't find anything "wrong" with it. Get this game. Expand
  32. Jan 19, 2013
    I would say this game has the best grafik ever among simulators and I can not forget about effects and scenery... so awesome ! ... The map is really big , but cities are not that big expect ,but I see why , it takes lot of time to even get hrough cities so with big cities like were released in "Scania truck driving simulator" it will take lot of time for delivery. I like truck tunningI would say this game has the best grafik ever among simulators and I can not forget about effects and scenery... so awesome ! ... The map is really big , but cities are not that big expect ,but I see why , it takes lot of time to even get hrough cities so with big cities like were released in "Scania truck driving simulator" it will take lot of time for delivery. I like truck tunning ,company building .. also day and night thing. I can not forget variety of online radios you can listen to and also how easy mods are instlled . You just save them in folder. Its really great game if you are fun of simulators or trucks ,but also if you are not , you should try demo ,because this game is very relaxing ,so special among other games and something differents from rpgs or shooting games.. Expand
  33. Apr 11, 2014
    I'm absolutely surprised how much fun I'm having driving this truck around. Though, for me, with just the stock engines and transmissions, the game drags out the experience too close to home. So, modded, with powerful engines and transmissions, combined with my favorite driving soundtracks, this game is very addictive and relaxing. Such a nice change from all the teeth grinding,I'm absolutely surprised how much fun I'm having driving this truck around. Though, for me, with just the stock engines and transmissions, the game drags out the experience too close to home. So, modded, with powerful engines and transmissions, combined with my favorite driving soundtracks, this game is very addictive and relaxing. Such a nice change from all the teeth grinding, bone-crushing FPS games out there. The scenary is awesome, and there are many little subtities that make this game not just a drive through a repetitive map over and over. Landmarks, cars, pedestrians, hills, birds, sun, moon, rain, even the different rails used in different areas, all makes it so refreshing.

There are lots of customization, and while there are many aesthetics, some of them are merely disguised. One commentor below said that there is no difference between the 4x2, 6x2-4 and the 6x4 chassis..This is NOT only false, but shows that he was not very vigilant even as a real life trucker.
    The 4x2 provides the largest fuel capacity, can be styled with side protectors, but comes at a cost of less braking power, though it is the cheapest option.
    The 6x2-4 has the extra braking power but has a very limited fuel capacity.
    While the 6x4 has the braking power, and a slightly larger fuel capacity but at a more costlier price than the 6x2-4.

Considering the depth of the explained game mechanics above, that should put a cork into anyone thinking that SCS isn't very thoroughly thought out. Realistic? Well, for $25 retail price, you are getting what you pay for, and quite frankly, the gameplay is most important, not the specific kind of sounds you want to hear from your truck, and I'm sure there's a mod out there that lets you feel the full 25 tons of your cargo load and totally hamper your driving..hey, everyone has their fetishes.

I just feel this game is very deserving of this mark, and I hope everyone can enjoy this game as much as I did. Good day.
  34. Jan 21, 2013
    I would have never guessed driving a truck can be an interesting game! This game exceeded my expectations ! I know nothing about trucks and I am not into them either, yet this game is amazing. The routes are perfect timewise meaning, they are just enough time to not get bored of of the game. It does get pretty difficult when it starts raining or when it is dark, which makes the game theI would have never guessed driving a truck can be an interesting game! This game exceeded my expectations ! I know nothing about trucks and I am not into them either, yet this game is amazing. The routes are perfect timewise meaning, they are just enough time to not get bored of of the game. It does get pretty difficult when it starts raining or when it is dark, which makes the game the more exciting! The idea of becoming and expert and getting experience points is a great feature. I have bought around 10 games in the past month, mostly throwing my money out, but this was the best deal for the monet. Expand
  35. Feb 2, 2013
    very good game

...................................................................................................................................................................
  36. Feb 5, 2013
    Best truck game on the market at this current moment in time. Has some of the best graphics UI I've seen in a simulator and most of all one of the most enjoyable and relaxing games I've played for a long while
  37. Feb 5, 2013
    This is the best truck sim I have ever played in my life. Movement and graphics is great, trucs great, one miss is a "who the f*ck designed this road?!"problem. Average exellent.
  38. Apr 24, 2013
    Such a relaxing experience and a new standard for simulation games. Got it at a price of $20 on steam though a sale. Definitely worth buying at any price. 10/10
  39. Nov 16, 2013
    I'm sure this isn't for everyone but for me it's brilliant. I have a 3 monitor set up with a G27 so it's a very realistic, immersive experience. The graphics and IA are top notch. It must be a labour of love for people who work on that game as it's the nuts.
  40. Mar 19, 2013
    This game is excellent in every way possible! The graphics are absolutely excellent and so much detail was put into just about everything in this game.
  41. Mar 26, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game is such a fun game for the simulation lovers,driving around Europe with low fuel,or crashing with cars,or even using the awesome future of putting songs on the radio!
    this game is a great remake of the first one,just with better graphics,detail,and trucks of curse!
    drive around in london or hurry to amsterdam,in this game you can go every where!
    a great game!
  42. Jun 24, 2013
    Es que no hace falta ni que te gusten los camiones, es probar el juego y alucinar con las opciones. Con un mando mejora muchísimo la jugabilidad, y con volante ni te cuento.

Puedo tirarme todo el día jugando y no aburrirme, es increíble. Recomiendo encarecidamente que lo probéis y juzguéis por vosotros mismos. Se le pueden poner pegas? claro, el antialias por defecto del juego no

Puedo tirarme todo el día jugando y no aburrirme, es increíble.

Recomiendo encarecidamente que lo probéis y juzguéis por vosotros mismos.

Se le pueden poner pegas? claro, el antialias por defecto del juego no es una maravilla, hay detalles que pueden pulirse como los avatares de los camioneros, poner más peatones que hay muy pocos.. etc, pero son cosas que se ve que van arreglando en cada actualización, y el fin del juego es entretener y divertir (si puede sorprender) al usuario, y esto lo cumple perfectamente.

Sinceramente se merece un 10.
  43. Apr 11, 2013
    At first I thought "who the hell wants to become a truck driver?", now I have to surrender to SCS. Great game, real deal. I am not a truck fan, but I find this game very relaxing and extremely beautiful, especially the raining effect!

I highly recommend this game, it is a beast!
  44. Apr 14, 2013
    Great game excellent features. Very good graphics and I would certinally reccomend this game. There is quite a lot of features on this game. Worth getting!!
  45. Apr 19, 2013
    From simply playing the demo and doing one journey i am already drawn to the game and will most definitely be paying for the full game. Whether it is the sense of realism it brings or the strategic decisions you must make in order to buy new trucks, workers etc. this truly is a real marvel. Thanks to coverage from various youtubers i am now 100% sure this is a MUST BUY!
  46. Jul 21, 2013
    The best game I have! The game is amazing! You can buy and upgrade trucks, paint and put accessories to make a truckload of style! You can drive on all roads of Europe! You can meet new cities and explore them to find dealers and agencies to hire employees for your company. You can make several modifications to your truck, as the engine and even the accessories inside the cabin. You haveThe best game I have! The game is amazing! You can buy and upgrade trucks, paint and put accessories to make a truckload of style! You can drive on all roads of Europe! You can meet new cities and explore them to find dealers and agencies to hire employees for your company. You can make several modifications to your truck, as the engine and even the accessories inside the cabin. You have to get gas, pay tolls and even sleep in hotels when your character has sleep!! Expand
  47. May 13, 2013
    This is one of the most fun simulator that I have had the chance to play. Not only does the controls feel good and the game simply look spectacular, it has fun and interesting gameplay. I did not think that I would play a lot of Euro Truck Simulator 2, or at least not often, but it has become the game that I launch if I know I have at least 30 minutes free. I always end up gettingThis is one of the most fun simulator that I have had the chance to play. Not only does the controls feel good and the game simply look spectacular, it has fun and interesting gameplay. I did not think that I would play a lot of Euro Truck Simulator 2, or at least not often, but it has become the game that I launch if I know I have at least 30 minutes free. I always end up getting absorbed in the game and when I crash I actually feel a bit of fear and sadness that I've damaged the truck that I've been working so hard to get. I have been enjoy ETS 2 a great deal and it has surpassed all impressions that I had from it. Expand
  48. Oct 25, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I've been following the evolution of SCS Software's trucking games and I must say the guys are not joking. I remember the plain and edgy games from the past their new baby is everything but that. Expand
  49. Jan 3, 2016
    This is quite easily the most oddly addictive and relaxing game I've fooled with in quite a long time. The feeling of truly 'truckin' combined with the desire to 'pimp your ride' added in with touring Europe - I'm lovin' it. The game is easy to jump into - saves are simple, so you can step away safely from the keyboard at any time.

Strap in, dig up your most flashy paint job scheme,

Strap in, dig up your most flashy paint job scheme, toss in your favorite MP3's or Tune in to your favorite station online on the Truck Radio and cruise.
  50. Jul 13, 2013
    The best simulator of all time Who would have ever thought that a Euro Truck Simulator would get a rating this high? This simulator is one of the most relaxing games ever, but can also be very intense when carrying fragile cargo. The scenery is beautiful. When it rains ingame, I get the same warm feeling inside as when it rains in real life. I give it a perfect score because I just can'tThe best simulator of all time Who would have ever thought that a Euro Truck Simulator would get a rating this high? This simulator is one of the most relaxing games ever, but can also be very intense when carrying fragile cargo. The scenery is beautiful. When it rains ingame, I get the same warm feeling inside as when it rains in real life. I give it a perfect score because I just can't find anything "wrong" with it. Get this game! Expand
  51. Dec 21, 2013
    El mejor simulador de camiones hasta el momento. Podría tener muchas mejoras pero como no hay predecesores de este estilo con tanta calidad y detalle mi nota tiene que ser un 10. Recomendado para los fanáticos de la simulación y juegos de coches en general, curioso y original cuanto menos
  52. Jul 19, 2013
    The graphics for this game is amazing for the size of the game (2GB). Even if they copy roads can you design the whole of Europe using a different designed road every time?

@Mephic yes they copied the German roads from GTS that's because the roads are based on real life designs.
  53. Aug 5, 2013
    This is the seconed best game ive ever played, first best simalater, one day i was looking for a trucking game then i came accros this...
    I Loved It!!! Ihope u lve it when you play it to... and you dont just hve to use the truck that they give you, or truck in europe, the maps trucks mods... Hope you buy it
  54. Dec 22, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This has to be the single greatest simulator game every made. It's hard to believe a trucking simulator is as fun as this. I can't believe I'm giving this a 10 out of 10! Anyways; let's start with the pros shall we? So, you start off at the very bottom of the totem pole. You have 0 trucks, you don't have anyone working for you, and you don't have a home garage. (Although you do have a home city that you can pick) You have to do odd little jobs to save up enough money and reputation so that the bank notices you. Once they notice you, you can pull out a loan. With the loan you can buy your own truck and start doing better and more lucrative trucking jobs. Throughout the whole game you are upgrading your stats which allow you to drive farther, haul hazardous material, drive longer distances, haul urgent deliveries, and so on and so forth. Once you gain enough money, you can buy your own garage, and upgrade it. When you have a garage, you can hire others to drive for you. Now, this doesn't mean you can stop driving, but they will start to earn a nice chunk of change. (And you can control what type of cargo they haul)

Now, on top of all of this; this game accepts mods. There are a TON of mods for this game; both user created and professionally created. Some of the mods are horrendous and will crash the game; however some of the mods are extremely useful and make the game a million times more fun. Right now, with my game, I have over 200 different loads I can carry at any given time and I can travel thousands of kilometers. (Then again, everything on mine is maxed out) This is not a game you will beat in one setting, in one day, or even in one week. This is a nice relaxing game to play.

Since I did the pros, I'll do the cons. (Which don't affect my rating because they don't matter much to me) You don't have any damage simulation. Well, you do and you don't. It's a partial simulation. If you damage your truck high enough you will have a tough time driving it as the engine will stall out on you. However, you won't notice any physical damage to your truck. It's all internal and nothing cosmetic will actually show. (Even the AI cars won't show damage when you hit them) Other than that big one, there aren't too many cons. Each person is different though.

I personally recommend this game to anyone into simulation games and anyone who is interested in trucks. You will not be let down.
  55. Sep 27, 2013
    i have play this one for a very long time.
    i have now more that 10 garages and at least three drivers in each one working for me.
    very exciting game.
    i can tell that this one is the best simulator game i`ve ever played.
  56. Jul 24, 2015
    If you're anyway interested in transporting, just buy it, and you WILL enjoy it. The graphics are awesome, trucks are awesome (and there are lot of different trucks, from multiple real manufacturers) the handling is awesome and managing your company feels good too.
  57. Oct 17, 2013
    What can I say? This game is great (ok, I can say something).

The Good: It is not just a driving simulator, it is also a business simulator, a resource manager, and a game of exploration. For those reviewers who mention a lack of views from inside the cab, look into buying a TrackIR, building a Freetrack system or installing FaceTrackNoIR (free) for headtracking. Head tracking is
    What can I say? This game is great (ok, I can say something).

The Good:

For those reviewers who mention a lack of views from inside the cab, look into buying a TrackIR, building a Freetrack system or installing FaceTrackNoIR (free) for headtracking. Head tracking is fully supported by ETS2. It allows you to look around the cab just as if you were sitting there.

Others have commented that the trailers have no weight.....try stopping a 45 ton load when that blankety blank blank AI pulls out in front of you. Pull that trailer up a steep grade and then say the trailer has no weight. True, with a huge 750HP 3200KW motor it is easier to do so but with a stock 360 HP? I have found myself looking for alternate routes because the load is too heavy for the grade that I am attempting to pull them up, or I go up in 1st gear. Heavy loads means using the entire range of gears, not starting out in 4th gear or 5th gear like I would running bobtail (no trailer).

The Bad:

I do have to agree that there seems to be no reason to upgrade your chassis from a 2-4 to anything else as you can indeed pull any load with the 2-4. I would like to see that changed in future patches.
  58. Oct 24, 2013
    I love This game it is kind of fun so please try to make new stuff in it so plz ubgrade it thanks And please make new citys i enjoy The city Londan and the Company Euroacers And Transnet
  59. Oct 25, 2013
    Very nice game,very often is updates. I give this game 10 ,because I think this is the best Simulator Game. I play this game often,but this don't tired.
  60. Nov 3, 2013
    This game is really great, perfectly captures landscapes of every captured place and driving model and trucks it's really awesome. I can't say anything bad, maybe about AI drivers, they can be really annoying.
  61. Nov 24, 2013
    "A truck driving simulator"...? I was wondering at first. I wasn't sure a game about driving a truck would be any fun. Luckily, I decided to try it anyway, and I was pleasantly surprised big time!
    You get to to start your own truck deliveries company, hire drivers, deliver cargo over most of europe, and enjoy the quite realistic view. I've been playing this game on and off for a few months now, and it is really a lot of fun!
  62. Nov 26, 2013
    Perfeito!! Graficos e Sons de alta qualidade. Mapa amplo para poder viajar por toda europa. varias oportunidades de cargas.

Os mais novos caminhoes da europa. Perfeito!!!
  63. Dec 19, 2013
    Hands-down this is the game I play most and is the most "fun" I've had with my laptop this year. It isn't for everyone, of course, but it's extraordinarily relaxing to cruise through Europe in a rig. The graphics are beautiful and I enjoy looking around as I'm driving. The game challenges, buying new rigs, building a business, add a neat strategic element to the game. I was a bit doubtfulHands-down this is the game I play most and is the most "fun" I've had with my laptop this year. It isn't for everyone, of course, but it's extraordinarily relaxing to cruise through Europe in a rig. The graphics are beautiful and I enjoy looking around as I'm driving. The game challenges, buying new rigs, building a business, add a neat strategic element to the game. I was a bit doubtful at first, but I am so glad I bought this game. It really is the best game I've played this year. Expand
  64. Jun 7, 2014
    I would have never thought that driving trucks could be this much fun. I literally thought it would be a boring game but once I started playing it I was fine.
  65. Dec 21, 2013
    top quality game if its trucks you are into then until you hold the full UK licence and have your class 1 then this is easily the best replacement good trucking
  66. Jun 16, 2016
    Самый лучший на сегодняшний день симулятор евтопейского дальнобойщика!!! Приятная графика,хорошая физика.Огромный игровой мир и неплохие возможности по тюнингу!!!+ основание и развитие своей собственной транспортной компании!!! (а лучший симулятор американского дальнобойщика это "Дальнабойщики 3 Покорение америки")Самый лучший на сегодняшний день симулятор евтопейского дальнобойщика!!! Приятная графика,хорошая физика.Огромный игровой мир и неплохие возможности по тюнингу!!!+ основание и развитие своей собственной транспортной компании!!! (а лучший симулятор американского дальнобойщика это "Дальнабойщики 3 Покорение америки")
  67. Jan 19, 2014
    OMG! this pulled me away from BF4.......i like driving games in general and this was going cheap on steam so i thought what the hell, im now a proud owner of a rather pimped up Volvo FH with 800 bph ........and 14 employees :) what makes this game even more puzzling is its converted most of the guys on TS as well after they heard me playing all evening without swearing about god damnOMG! this pulled me away from BF4.......i like driving games in general and this was going cheap on steam so i thought what the hell, im now a proud owner of a rather pimped up Volvo FH with 800 bph ........and 14 employees :) what makes this game even more puzzling is its converted most of the guys on TS as well after they heard me playing all evening without swearing about god damn snipers....very relaxing, great graphics and alot of fun.....stick that were the sun don't shine EA :p Expand
  68. Mar 2, 2014
    This game is extremely relaxing and you can actually play the radio off of radio stations from different countries within the game. It is a great game when played in moderation and the player almost gets an idea of what it is truly like to be a Truck Driver.

PS: Watch out for the Traffic Speed Cameras. On a long haul they can completely destroy your profits.
  69. Apr 3, 2014
    This game is well put together, the graphics is great and the driving experience is realistic. I think that the only thing that is lacking within this game is physical truck damage when the truck take damage other than that this is one of the most well crafted simulation games made. I would love to see an American version of the game, but I found the details in the European version veryThis game is well put together, the graphics is great and the driving experience is realistic. I think that the only thing that is lacking within this game is physical truck damage when the truck take damage other than that this is one of the most well crafted simulation games made. I would love to see an American version of the game, but I found the details in the European version very accurate. I was surprised of the lack of any police in the game, however in Europe the is not a heavy presence either as most traffic violation are captured by cameras. I was glad of the GPS in the game as this was a very much needed when I lived there since highway markings directed you to large cities so you needed to know where to go. Overall this game is a must have if you enjoy driving games or a good simulation game. The company management in the game is good and I really like the leveling aspect of the driver as this is also realistic to gain prestige with companies. Expand
  70. Apr 14, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. ik vind het een super leuk spel met een vrachtwagen door heel Europa ik heb alleen maar 1 min puntje voor dit spel ik zal graag meer steden zien in Belgie & Nederland voor de rest is het een top game van trucks Expand
  71. Jun 4, 2014
    The best truck simulator game.
    I really happy that after 18 Wheels of Steels, there is someone that continues to create the truck simulators.
    Euro Truck Simulator 2 even though it was almost perfect at the release, it continues to receive updates after even more than 1 year from the release date. The change logs of the updates are not all "bug fixes", but it add new features, new
    The best truck simulator game.
    The change logs of the updates are not all "bug fixes", but it add new features, new trucks.
    To not forget the DLCs that add new countries.
    It's a game that can not in any way get fans of the genre bored, because every day it's new!
  72. Aug 6, 2014
    Melhor simulador de caminhão ja inventado no mundo recomendo para quem e fá de caminhão e mais ele e leve roda em qualquer pc e e muito legal de passa o tempo
  73. Sep 4, 2014
    An absolute delight of a game that combines the best that business management games have to offer and fun, truck simulation missions. In a market full of simulations that fail to deliver (or even start up when you want to play them), Euro Truck Simulator 2 is at the head of the pack.

Fully customizable trucks, hundreds of constantly changing cargo missions from a handful of companies, a business that starts out from the very bottom (where you do not even own one truck) to becoming a near monopoly of trucking businesses in Europe, the ability to hire various drivers and assign them to trucks you've bought (as well as manage their training), dozens of cities and towns to discover...this game has it all. I would argue that one doesn't even have to be a huge trucking fan to have a lot of fun in this game. Despite being a car enthusiast my whole life, I wasn't overly into trucks before picking up this game, but Euro Truck Simulator 2 has a way of swaying you to its side.

This is one of the most relaxing games I've ever played in over twenty years, and anyone who loves driving should pick this up, as well as those of us who love managing companies full of employees all working under you to produce a profit. This game also has one of the most active and dedicated developers I've seen in a long while, who give out free DLC from time to time and are continually updating the game to provide players new areas and trucks.

Amazing game.
  74. Oct 1, 2014
    This game is the best experience i ever had, i even became a truck driver after this. Now i have a family with 5 sons that also play this game, i hope when they grown up they can become a driver like papa here. Thank you developers for changing my life!
  75. Dec 2, 2014
    what is the name of the song in this trainer of euro truck simulator 2 euro truck simulator 2 v1.8.2.5s +5 trainer HoG, I really love this game and I am at level 50 driven over 140,000 kilometers and still driving, please let me know the name of the song in this trainer please I love the song thanks
  76. Jan 22, 2015
    The game is truly awesome. Thank you, SCS, for delivering such a great high-polished product. The only thing I miss in ETS2 is snow. It would be great to get this option in one of the future DLC.
  77. Feb 16, 2015
    Bence harika bir simulatordan beklenenler zaten bunlar tek çirkin yönü oyuna çaba göstermemek.aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  78. Mar 28, 2015
    O melhor simulador de todos os tempos. Falta agora usar o mesmo motor para viagens com ônibus mudando apenas o trailler e estabelecendo estações nas cidades e pontos rurais.
  79. May 10, 2015
    I was transporting a 30 ton bulldozer in 150 km/h (93.2 mph), just outside Rotterdam.
    80 km/h limit road -> no speeding ticket
    Rammed an unsuspected civilian's BMW -> no crashed vehicle offense
    Goes dark -> Got charged with headlight offense.

10/10 would go "Truckmageddon mode" again.
  80. Jul 18, 2015
    This is the first trucking game i have played properly, its a relaxed game with beautiful scenery. This game is worth the money and i am prepared to spend money on the add ons that keep getting released. Absolutely spot on game i have no complaints, well done to the makers to put so much effort into this game.
  81. Jul 28, 2015
    Euro Truck Simulator 2 is where you can fulfill your dreams of driving a big rig, but to be able to free drive, you need to work and get the money for it. You have a insanely large area to explore, many different trucks to drive, and even add mods to enhance the gameplay, you can even listen to your own song list, or listen to some radio stations included in the app.

Trailer :

Trailer : http://y2u.be/xlTuC18xVII

This game is worth it, no doubt about it ;)

Calming game { Except for when you miss the turn or exit XD }
  82. Sep 4, 2015
    in my opinion, this is the better simulator of trucks on the world, its to relax and invite new friends on the steam and a some new actualization its a new surprise.. sorry my english..
  83. Oct 25, 2015
    Yapanların eline sağlık grafikler çok süper ama eksikler de var yağmur yanı sıra kar yağışı yollarda buz kar mevsimsel olaylarının olması lastıklere zincir takmak araçların kirlenmesi gibi daha gerçekci şeyler gelirse dünyanın en güzel oyunu olur :)
  84. Nov 17, 2015
    Best driving simulation game ever made.
    -Can even play with a **** keyboard With 900 degrees .
    -I laughed the hardest i ever have after downloading it, its that funny this game is amazing. -The controls are that realistic , its more as realistic as those racing similators forza and project are saying they are. -New updates includes things like construction zones. -Only downside is I
    Best driving simulation game ever made.
    -Can even play with a **** keyboard With 900 degrees .
    -New updates includes things like construction zones.
    -Only downside is I can't see the traffic lights, and its European traffic laws.
    I wish they made a racing game like this with this engine. Cops chase you, radar scanners lasers like real life More reason to signal etc
  85. Nov 23, 2015
    The game is just amazing. I love play this game. For me this game is amazing ! Nothing more to comment because this game is amazing ! I rate this 10/10
  86. Nov 25, 2015
    I am a Newbie when it comes to Euro Truck Simulator 2 and I gotta say, I really enjoy it. There's something to grabbing a cup of coffee and driving across Europe in a Big Rig listening to some French radio station. You really feel the part, as though you're a trucker. It's relaxing and I can not wait for the American version comes out.
  87. Nov 30, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. é simplesmente um ótimo simulador sua principais vantagens são qualidade grafica excelente,realidade muito boa quase igual ao mundo real entre outras. Expand
  88. Feb 2, 2016
    i like this game but i wish there was a wide load van in the game and the rest stops was bugger and i hope they do that soon as it would look nice and even better
  89. Feb 9, 2016
    The game is now 3 years old and still under developement. It´s the best Simulator that is one the market until now and you can have endless fun with this product. It´s a very n ice feeling, trucking from one city to another and hearing radio via included Internet stream.
  90. Jul 2, 2016
    Great game. We can download all mods, maps - anything, would we like. Perfect scenery, detailed trucks and acceories, I can´t any words, beacuse it´s a very successful game in this century.
  91. Sep 3, 2016
    Estive lendo alguns comentários e muitos "amigos" Steam tem dito assim: (Que venha o EURO TRUCK SIMULATOR 3), mas se prestar-mos ATENÇÃO já estamos no (EURO TRUCK SIMULATOR 11 a caminho do 12. Pois a cada atualização o jogo se torna diferente e mais completo. Mais uma vez parabenizo a toda equipe. Que DEUS ilumine as mentes de vocês cada vez mais.
  92. Oct 4, 2016
    I really like this game and developers always working for game. Game has too many options for you.
    Transportation is a precise business.

TIP: I think The best starting truck is Volvo FH16.
  93. Jan 22, 2017
    Excelente simulador adrenalina total nas estradas gosto muito deste jogo .....me faz sentir um verdadeiro motorista de caminhão Só falta ter um servidor no brasil pra ficar ainda melhor e se possível por pneus duplos nos trailers aí sim vai valorizar ainda mais esse game.Mas enquanto isso vamos rodar porque tem muita estrada pra ser explorada ainda.
  94. Mar 8, 2013
    An incredibly immersive experience. I have absolutely no interest in European trucking and I think it's important to point that out. Many people vote these games high out of bias towards their personal interests, that is not the case here. ETS 2 is straight-up a very well designed game. --PROS-- The map size is quite big. I reckon it would take 2 hours or so to drive from one extreme toAn incredibly immersive experience. I have absolutely no interest in European trucking and I think it's important to point that out. Many people vote these games high out of bias towards their personal interests, that is not the case here. ETS 2 is straight-up a very well designed game. --PROS-- The map size is quite big. I reckon it would take 2 hours or so to drive from one extreme to another. The cabins and trucks are designed with variety, even turn signals sound different in each truck. The physics are not perfect but are quite realistic. It's quite difficult to go on a long trip without doing anything wrong the whole time, making it a rewarding experience when you do. The way the economy works and your career progresses is as well well done, allowing you to work for companies or start your own. The world feels open and alive as opposed to just a blank canvas to drive on. There are car dealerships, recruitment agencies, gas stations, rest stations, service depots and more. You can discover and access all of these on your own, giving the game a true open-world feel. The functionality of the trucks is also full-fledged, allowing you to adjust each individual mirror, access hazard signals, and there's even a function to flash your lights specifically as a means of saying "thank you" or "go ahead" to the other drivers. --CONS-- The physics seem to have been toned down just a bit for ease of use. I imagine true pros will find this a bit unnerving. The audio inside the cabin is glitched out, ends up sounding like the cabin is basically sound proofed. The AI drivers can be frustrating. There's a few glitchy things about them, for example they often slam on the brakes and stop when lanes merge 200m ahead despite having room to merge. In terms of immersion there's two things to note: One is that there is no way to get from town to town yourself if you don't own a truck and the open world aspect is removed when taking jobs. In essence you'll arrive in a city to finish a job, open the menu to take a new job in a different city, and magically arrive there. We should have to drive there first. Or take a bus with the option to sit and view the journey. Secondly your sleep resets when you finish a job. This ties into the whole teleporting to your new job... they've removed the aspect of continuity, which sacrifices immersion gravely as a result. Overall the CONS are more pet peeves and don't do enough damage to affect the game in any appreciable manner. I wish I could expand on technical details however my ignorance towards trucking prevents me from doing so. Collapse Expand
  95. Aug 17, 2013
    Simply love it. Reminds me of Hard Truck 2. Very addictive and very relaxing. However there should be more trucks for example Kamaz, Sisu Now after last updates all trucks are licensed with one exception. Thats why i gave it only 9.
  96. Mar 28, 2013
    This game is a good fun distraction. I know a lot of people think it's silly and all you have to do is deliver supplies with a truck but that's what the game is about. If you don't want to drive a truck don't buy it. It's a game that delivers exactly what it says. Sure it'd be nice if there were visual damage and the customization is mostly cosmetic but in it's core it's still a fun gameThis game is a good fun distraction. I know a lot of people think it's silly and all you have to do is deliver supplies with a truck but that's what the game is about. If you don't want to drive a truck don't buy it. It's a game that delivers exactly what it says. Sure it'd be nice if there were visual damage and the customization is mostly cosmetic but in it's core it's still a fun game that is very relaxing to play. Expand
  97. Mar 6, 2013
    This game. I suddenly want to become a trucker. There is something so calming about this game that makes me keep coming back. In my first two days of this game, I achieved 14 hours in it. It is very silly that a truck game could be so good, but honestly? This game is addicting as HECK. I really do recommend it.
  98. Nov 7, 2012
    This one surprised me. I had been underwhelmed in the past with the 18 Wheels of Steel franchise, but the pull of trucking through Europe is what got me to take the plunge. The career mode as well as the ability to jam out to German tunes while hauling down the autobahn is just too much fun. The scenery and road design adds some realism, but not to the point of ultra annoyance. I lookThis one surprised me. I had been underwhelmed in the past with the 18 Wheels of Steel franchise, but the pull of trucking through Europe is what got me to take the plunge. The career mode as well as the ability to jam out to German tunes while hauling down the autobahn is just too much fun. The scenery and road design adds some realism, but not to the point of ultra annoyance. I look forward to further expansions. Also, the new US Based Truck sim needs to take a lesson from this game. Expand
  99. Mar 7, 2013
    My only problem with this game is the damage detection! My engine will fail with only CAB damage??? WTF. No used truck sales but that is not a big deal. Fun game, lots of upgrades, and you can keep the same truck and keep upgrading it. Lots of different trucks to pick from, Long hauls don't feel too long and fun company to run!

1. Aug 4, 2014
    The question isn’t “why would you play a game about that?” The question is “why wouldn’t you play a game about that?” If only those people on that bus knew what they were missing.
  2. PC Master (Greece)
    Jun 10, 2013
    Quotation forthcoming.
  3. Feb 19, 2013
    If you love trucks Euro Truck Simulator 2 is a essential for your collection.