7.6

1. Feb 12, 2016
    Evil Islands is one of my favorite game. Incredible atmosphere of fairy tale. Long and really interesting adventure in very unusual places. A hidden RPG "Gem"!
  2. Aug 23, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Story and voice acting are utterly pathetic. The gameplay was enough fun for me to complete the whole game spending some reasonably fun hours though. The end of the game was easily the worst I have ever seen. After some tedious sneaking in the last stage and a potentially unavoidable deadly trap (If you did not level your mana high enough, you weren't able to use the teleport spell to get past the trap) came the boss fight.This "fight" took about 5 seconds and was fought out between some NPC and the boss. You didn't really have to do anything and just hope your dude wins. The fight is followed by a very short and very inconclusive cutscene and boom game is finished. Expand
  3. Dec 14, 2012
    Beautiful world, marvellous climate, great game-play and very interesting story. In my opinion there is no perfect game. This game is almost perfect, I give it 9,8/10 score.
  4. ToniS.
    Oct 10, 2005
    Theres something differnt and cool in this game!!
  5. Dec 14, 2012

1. Will you want to spend over 100 hours, crawling here, there and everywhere to get into in it? That's the question. A lot of you aren't, for Evil Islands doesn't stand out either as a great genuine strategy or as a bonkers RPG.
  2. In the end, the thing you remember most isn't the graphics engine, the nifty spell and item construction, or even the awful voice acting; it's the frustration of slogging through a poorly balanced game that substitutes saving and reloading for gameplay.
  3. While not quite as big as "Baldur's Gate II," this game is considerably large, totalling about 100 hours of the single-player gameplay.