Far Cry 3 PC

8.2

1. Oct 31, 2014
    OK, Ubisoft, please answer me this : WHY ARE THE CUTSCENES NOT SKIPPABLE ?!?! Why do I have to sit and wait for X minutes and cannot just skip the boring lame animatios ?! The story really really sux, otherwise I would give it much higher score, but I could not even finish the game because I became allergic to the stupid boring cutscenes !!!!
  2. Nov 23, 2014
    The game doesn't run very well on a high-end AMD videocard (7900 series) - even at lowest settings it can become a slideshow at times (particularly while flying a kite and doing circles before you land) ... Apparently this game was tailored for Nvidia users and AMD users can pretty much go @#$! themselves. Classy, Ubisoft. I see this gem for what it is, though: if you ignore the minorThe game doesn't run very well on a high-end AMD videocard (7900 series) - even at lowest settings it can become a slideshow at times (particularly while flying a kite and doing circles before you land) ... Apparently this game was tailored for Nvidia users and AMD users can pretty much go @#$! themselves. Classy, Ubisoft. I see this gem for what it is, though: if you ignore the minor inconveniences with crafting and having to bounce back and forth for components, this is a beautiful game. It would get an 8.5 if it didn't lag with a beefy videocard. Expand
  3. May 31, 2014
    The game is a lot of fun from times to times. The island world is really beautiful and the cut scenes and npc acting is so great that it some times feels like beeing in a movie. The down side is that the island istoo crowded with enemy NPC:s (which consists of animals and guerilla warriors). You can't go any 100 meters in any direction without bumping in to a fight with something whichThe game is a lot of fun from times to times. The island world is really beautiful and the cut scenes and npc acting is so great that it some times feels like beeing in a movie. The down side is that the island istoo crowded with enemy NPC:s (which consists of animals and guerilla warriors). You can't go any 100 meters in any direction without bumping in to a fight with something which destroys the flow that the game could have had.
    The multiplyer of the game is good but generic.
  4. Aug 14, 2014
    This is a really good game excellent graphics still in 2014 but... the old problem, the outposts system.. it taked nearly 45 hours to finish this game i loved the story, gameplay is one step further than FC2.

I really disliked the outposts system, i need a new recipe from Ubisoft. They are great of making videogames now they need to move a step further and create new innovative ways to explore their huge open worlds.
  5. Jan 15, 2015
    The game is more stealth/adventure than action. I liked villain characters but heroes were not very interesting. The best character would be Vaas Montenegro who died foolishly and was not involved in the story that much. The story sometimes gets too slow and bores you and sometimes gets too fast and makes you upset. Rakyat people don't participate in freeing outposts and the player must doThe game is more stealth/adventure than action. I liked villain characters but heroes were not very interesting. The best character would be Vaas Montenegro who died foolishly and was not involved in the story that much. The story sometimes gets too slow and bores you and sometimes gets too fast and makes you upset. Rakyat people don't participate in freeing outposts and the player must do everything on his own. Side missions are many and useless.
    Graphics are very good, every event and place is designed with the most accuracy. You'll never get tired of exploring the jungle. There are many guns in different classes and there's even a crossbow which is very handy and stealthy. Each weapon may have some upgrades (like silencer) that you can buy from the stores. Skills are numerous and help you in the levels very much, including how to kill an enemy below you, how to kill a heavy gunner and so on.
    The game is interesting, for sure. But it would be much better if they worked on the story and characters a bit more.
  6. Dec 25, 2012
    It shouldn't come as a surprise, what with all the media coverage and the sellouts of the gaming industry claiming "enlightening gameplay" that this game is mediocre at best. I've played FC2 a lot and i see no major differences between FC3 and FC2. I mean sure, FC3 graphically stunning, colorful and it has something resembling a story, as opposed to FC2, but all those things aside itIt shouldn't come as a surprise, what with all the media coverage and the sellouts of the gaming industry claiming "enlightening gameplay" that this game is mediocre at best. I've played FC2 a lot and i see no major differences between FC3 and FC2. I mean sure, FC3 graphically stunning, colorful and it has something resembling a story, as opposed to FC2, but all those things aside it suffers from lack of ideas in more areas than one. The setting is a large and spacious rainforest/jungle with no apparent limits to movement. Sadly, this world is populated by stupid NPCs and wild animals and has practically NO variety to gameplay. The missions are pathetically simple and stupid (Kill this, kill that, go there, come back). One of the things, that this game has going for it, is the crafting system. It's a refreshment, however small, and it appeals to most of the gamers that feel betrayed by the aforementioned lack of content. The RPG elements feel a tad out of place, but find their purpose nonetheless. With those elements there's also the illusion of "progress" that plagues every game of late, but it's transparently obvious that it's a lie. I mean you're shooting guns at people from a distance and then they die. Not as often, they shoot back and then you die. It all comes down to how good you are at aiming and not dying, just like any other FPS, and that is OK. The story is cliche. People get kidnapped and it's up to you to get them back. I don't know about anyone else, but i'm getting tired of that shtick. The characters are reminiscent of those in FC2, and the voice acting can be tedious, but is ultimately satisfying. All in All, it's a good FPS for people that want freedom of movement, mindless action and colorful backgrounds, but even they will be bored after a while and go for something more fulfilling. Collapse

2. Jan 29, 2013
    Exhilarating, colorful, mindless – that's Far Cry 3 in three words.
  3. Jan 24, 2013